Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1891

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:18 am

Burhanuddin Mola ni mohabbat hote to koi waar Burhanuddin Mola na mazoon par laanat na parhte! Haji to Mola wafaat thaya ane be din pehle misaaq ma naam lai ne qasam khaada ane wafaat na ba'ad laanat! Wah, wah! Su deen ni maskhari kidi che aa la'een mufaddal ye!

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1892

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:35 am

Universaldad wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

All blind followers of ms keep this one thing in mind followers of kq saheb are with him because of their respect and love towards him. Whereas majority of followers of ms are with him because of FEAR.

This is truth and niether u nor adam can justify this and am sure many who are aware of this site will agree on this.
You Could not be any further than the truth.

So that's your excuse for your handful of followers? You should have been to see the outpouring of love and solidarity shown to SMS in Surat or any other destination.

Yes u r right i heard app. 2 lacs people were there this means on an avg this 2 or 3 lacs may be blind abdes of ms and rest 5 or 6 lacs who are part of ms grp are because of his fear.

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1893

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:55 am

noor5253 wrote:
Curent followers of KQ have always shunned the waaz of Burhanuddin maula RA during Ashara in the past and went wherever KQ was doing waaz..
..
..
..

also Crater... why dig a hole for u in this world?
Not true. I was with Burhanuddin Moula for most Asharas of my adult life of many years. In fact I only did Ashara with Mazoon saheb once when he was sent with Burhanuddin Moula's raza to my town. Most who had come to Bakerfield were also regular Ashara attenders with Burhanuddin Moula. Not sure where you get your weird ideas from....

As far as the hole in the ground, I look forward to when I will be lowered into the one that will be made for me. Because I know that I will be ready to meet my maker.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1894

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:07 am

noor5253 wrote: And who has died and made you judge of what is haqq and what is batil?
Curent followers of KQ have always shunned the waaz of Burhanuddin maula RA during Ashara in the past and went wherever KQ was doing waaz.. probably because u all revered him over Burhanuddin maula RA.

That is the kadwa sachh..
Thats the reason most of you who were in Mumbai went to Thane when Maula Burhanuddin RA wafaat thaya instead of being in the janaza.. Jene Burhanuddin maula RA ni mohabbat hote te koi waar janaza chhori ne Thane na jaate.. thats a fact.
now deny this..

also Crater... why dig a hole for u in this world?
noor5253,
Seriously man, what senseless crap comes out of your mouth!!!
So according to your above analogy , all mumineen should have gone to Hajj only with Syedna Burhanuddin moula (RA), They have not done the right thing by going on hajj (based on their individual convenience) with the other bhaisahebs who had raza.
Similarly if anyone who found more convenient to go for the waaz with SKQ(TUS) since he had raza from Syedna Burhanuddin moula(RA) , what is questionable in that?
You have so much hatred in your heart , you have stopped thinking straight , i pity you and your kind.

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1895

Unread post by alam » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 am

The hatred and nifaak in the hearts of ex-Mazoon haters is coming out peel by peel, inch by inch. They are doing it themselves, by slowly and steadily tearing apart SKQ bayaans that are published, thereby exposing themselves and their nifaak.

Still makes me wonder why the SMS camp who are clearly winning the war of numbers take so much time, effort and brain cells to worry about the few 100s or at best less than a few thousand who have joined SKQ. SMS followers got nothing to lose, and nothing to worry - the debate is totally pointless and a moot issue.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1896

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

All blind followers of ms keep this one thing in mind followers of kq saheb are with him because of their respect and love towards him. Whereas majority of followers of ms are with him because of FEAR.

This is truth and niether u nor adam can justify this and am sure many who are aware of this site will agree on this.
FB

I disagree partially, we cannot generalise the “fear” reason on all bohras. SMS camp count is more due to convenience and facility. Many Many don’t care who is ruling on the top, as long as some one is out there on the pedestal and ensures the supply of fakhera jaman at social gatherings.


Another reason could be, Abdes are enjoying the hatred towards SKQ. The way SMS is an IDOL to express their love (walayat) they have SKQ for an IDOL of hatred. It is a human nature to enjoy hatred, spew laanats, criticize, humiliate and there is no accountability, It is a double bonus, they enjoy a sense of fulfillment of spirituality by expressing the deepest hatred on SKQ. Louder the abuse and profanities, higher is the sense of fulfillment. Abdes are enjoying boths sides of the coin, Love/Hate keeping themselves entertained and nourished with fakhera jaman. It is heck of a party for abdes !

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1897

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:47 am

Noorie has had an interesting pattern of posts.... Like a four year old's....

Noorie: Ohhh you are such few in numbers...
Mumin: so were Rasulullah and Moulana Ali's followers
Noorie:(no reponse to previous retort but new complaint): Ohhh but there is drought in Bakersfield...so SKQ farms must have dried....
Mumin: not the case doofus..tress are fourishing...
Noorie: ohhh SKQ followers never came for Burhanuddin Moula's waaz
Mumin: Not true. Most who were in Bakersfield were with Burhanuddin Moula most years...
Noorie: Ohhh you...you...you...
Last edited by Crater Lake on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1898

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:48 am

noor5253 wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote:Mr. Universaldad, The moment fear of social boycott is gone from bohra the graph of ms follower will fall DRASTICALLY

All blind followers of ms keep this one thing in mind followers of kq saheb are with him because of their respect and love towards him. Whereas majority of followers of ms are with him because of FEAR.

This is truth and niether u nor adam can justify this and am sure many who are aware of this site will agree on this.
Of course, the hundreds of thousands of mumineen waiting in the hot sun during ashara to get deedar after waaz or after maghrib namaz were so scared..... You are an idiot...

The 3.5 lakh mumineen(true dawoodi bohras) came to Surat for their love of Mufaddal Maula tus not out of fear, you gadhera..

Compare that to the 70-100 odd bhatkayela souls who came to hear the great davedaar in Thaane.. and the 10 odd fools who were in beggarsfield.

Beggarsfield Maula TB LA had the kidnapped farzando of Mufaddal Maula tus with him. Though that too didnt last too long.

Listen let the pot of KQ and his chhokras fill up.. When the wrath of Allah Subhanahu falls on them, the world will watch... as happened with the four jamea munafiqs and others like them before that..
boss, even im a follower of Mufaddal Maula but waah bhai waah, kya naam roshan kar rahe ho apne quom ka. lage raho. with friends like you, who needs enemies :roll:

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1899

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 am

noor5253 wrote: Beggarsfield Maula TB LA had the kidnapped farzando of Mufaddal Maula tus with him. Though that too didnt last too long.
The Bakersfield case is a domestic violence case against the fathers Taha Saifuddin and Ibrahim Ezzuddin. Domestic violence in the United States is a serious offense and punishable by imprisonment. Laugh all you want, moron!
And we don't call our shehzadas "Moula".

zinger
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1900

Unread post by zinger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 am

humanbeing wrote:
Another reason could be, Abdes are enjoying the hatred towards SKQ. The way SMS is an IDOL to express their love (walayat) they have SKQ for an IDOL of hatred. It is a human nature to enjoy hatred, spew laanats, criticize, humiliate and there is no accountability, It is a double bonus, they enjoy a sense of fulfillment of spirituality by expressing the deepest hatred on SKQ. Louder the abuse and profanities, higher is the sense of fulfillment. Abdes are enjoying boths sides of the coin, Love/Hate keeping themselves entertained and nourished with fakhera jaman. It is heck of a party for abdes !
bubblegum psychology at its best. Well tried, but your attempts to classify dawoodi bohras, followers of Mufaddal Maula into this mould is childish and immature

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1901

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 am

bro hb, u r ryt this is also one of the reason to be with ms.

What i wanted to point out is majority of ms followers HAVE NO spiritual attachment with MS whereas spiritual attachments are seen among kq saheb followers and that is the reason kq followers had risk their socio-economic lives and also embrace the gali galoch and laanat things from goonda bohras(ms)

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1902

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:31 am

haqniwaat wrote:
noor5253 wrote: Beggarsfield Maula TB LA had the kidnapped farzando of Mufaddal Maula tus with him. Though that too didnt last too long.
The Bakersfield case is a domestic violence case against the fathers Taha Saifuddin and Ibrahim Ezzuddin. Domestic violence in the United States is a serious offense and punishable by imprisonment. Laugh all you want, moron!
And we don't call our shehzadas "Moula".
Shaqqniwaat.
We will see.. Make all false cases you want..
Your last statement doesnt even make sense, you 'MORON'.. but obviously it wont.. A moron rarely makes sense.

The whole premise of KQ's (NON) dawat is falsehood.. So making false assertions is not somethign difficult for you.

I will not discuss the bakersfield case here in this forum as I am not aware of details nor do I want to know the details.
You and your ilk believe in openly discussing all aspects of Dawat info, be it dawat Kitaab, Taawil asbaaq, Haqaeq asraar.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1903

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 am

bro noor
but what is wrong in discussing everything openly?
kitaab, taawil haqaaeq?
do u think other people have less brains than u?
or that it will expose the falsehood taught to everybody?

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1904

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:37 am

One other puzzling thing regarding the court case is that there are 4 instances of nass that have been mentioned in the court document:
1. The diary entry from 1969
2. The QJ/MA event from Ramadan 1426 (2005)
3. and 4. The two nass events in Rajab 1432 (2011)

Why no mention of the nass event from 1415 (Sh. Yamani's son diary entry referring back to 1969 event) and, in my mind, the most important of all where Syedna Burhanuddin RA revealed the 1969 diary, in SMS words, "4 or 5 years ago"? Are the later two not considered nass events?

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1905

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:21 pm

in my opinion, mufatlal has been extremely stupid and naive. he and his liars (lawyers) have concentrated on written and audio visual evidences that proclaim him the rightful heir, but he has himself completely forgotten or ignored the solid medical evidence at his disposal. its right there, physically verifiable, irrefutable and undeniable as proof. once that is displayed, kq's case will collapse like a deflated balloon. phisss...

mufatlal simply has to request the court to assign a panel of eminent doctors and submit his mubarak jism for a thorough full-body scan. when they find that mufatlal had undergone a nassbandi in his pre-adolescent days itself, when his father the illustrious al hay was still very vigorous and virile and obviously approved of this procedure on his mansoos, then the courts will know who the real dai is. the complete ligature of his vas deferens will clearly show that muffy has no spunk, never had any.

i simply cannot fathom why mufatlal would hide this most crucial evidence from the courts uptil now? is he afraid that then his off-spring would be in question, or his manhood and mardaangi looked at askance?

i say to mufatlal, to hell with what the world says. money, power and daiship is what matters, everything else be damned. his father should have been an excellent example of expediency trumping ethics or morals. see, smb never bothered about his mother, what was done to her, what she did etc. he chose daiship over some old forgotten hag.

c'mon, mufatlal, deliver the knockout blow dude. let the world know you are impotent and become the sole undisputed dai!


noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1906

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Noorie has had an interesting pattern of posts.... Like a four year old's....

Noorie: Ohhh you are such few in numbers...
Mumin: so were Rasulullah and Moulana Ali's followers
Noorie:(no reponse to previous retort but new complaint): Ohhh but there is drought in Bakersfield...so SKQ farms must have dried....
Mumin: not the case doofus..tress are fourishing...
Noorie: ohhh SKQ followers never came for Burhanuddin Moula's waaz
Mumin: Not true. Most who were in Bakersfield were with Burhanuddin Moula most years...
Noorie: Ohhh you...you...you...

Hahahha.

That was truly entertaining. Have you tried your hand at comedy ?


Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1908

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:22 am

alam wrote:The hatred and nifaak in the hearts of ex-Mazoon haters is coming out peel by peel, inch by inch. They are doing it themselves, by slowly and steadily tearing apart SKQ bayaans that are published, thereby exposing themselves and their nifaak.

Still makes me wonder why the SMS camp who are clearly winning the war of numbers take so much time, effort and brain cells to worry about the few 100s or at best less than a few thousand who have joined SKQ. SMS followers got nothing to lose, and nothing to worry - the debate is totally pointless and a moot issue.
I guess we know where Haq is and we have nothing to lose but only to gain. It is imam uz zamans dawat led by his Dai SMS. We certainly have no fear. So the point of being in this forum is to show to the people of nifaak and hatred i.e. KQ followers and so called reformists the truth and to counter every curse and bad kalam thrown on the Dawat and the Dai.

Irony is that you guys keep talking of the hatred for an EX - Mazoon... when the EX - Mazoon and his toli show hatred to SMB and his mansoos SMS you folks swallow your tongue.

SBM
Posts: 6443
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1909

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:25 am

Sounds like a WAHABI FATWA

Forwarded Message
HOUSTON (U.S.A.) JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW:

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Dawoodi Bohra Jumaats

Baad Afzal us Salaam


Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb is urging and warning our community for the last few months, mainly our ladies that they should not cross their home limits, limits of dress codes, and all other daily indoor and outdoor life style. Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone, without their married husband, always wear Rida, not fashionable Ridas but our own burka type standard Rida; which can cover the entire body, do not work in offices where other men are working, do not talk in high tone, do not laugh in public, do not show your Zeenat to others, keep yourself busy doing all home work, cooking, specially preparing ROTI for your family, do knitting, sewing, embroidery and so on, in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time. He has given strong warning to all Momineens that their daughters and wives should not go out and mingled with anyone else, and under no circumstances work in the CALL centers. For ladies, Dini and home making education is more important than the Dunyavi Education. Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them. He ordered all the Aamils and Jumaat Committee members to strictly follow his Farman, and see that no one is ignoring it. He has also ordered them to send monthly report cards, with names of Jumaat members, who are following and not following his Farmans.


HOUSTON JUMAAT HAS TAKEN THE LEAD


Soon Aqa Moula's videos are released, Houston Jumaat under the leadership of Shehzada Ali Waqar; Maalekul Ashter bhai Saheb Qutbuddin, has ordered the Jumaat Committee Members to follow the Farmans forcing their wives and daughters to resign from their jobs, wear standard Ridas, give away all fashionable Ridas, start working in their homes, and do Khidmat to their husbands and family. All the Jumaat members also have been told to accept the Farmans, or their names will be sent to the Aqa Moula, and further action including stopping Chiththi will be initiated.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1910

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:39 am

Does not sound like something from Kothar. Just someone's idea of mischief I think.

SBM
Posts: 6443
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1911

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:15 pm

also taliban are against all kind of female education, while Ali Qader says female should be educated to raise our kids in best possible ways.
OK yes Bohra women are more educated but please read the message, It does not say anywhere that girls should be educated but it says ROTI making is the most important part so do you really think you need to get higher education to make ROTI,, please....

Admin
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1912

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Posting video on behalf of ghulam muhammed:

Calling Muffadal Maula to take his seat in Saifee Mahal:
Attachments
VID-20141119-WA0005.mp4
(10.66 MiB) Downloaded 1959 times

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1913

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:40 pm

SBM wrote:Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them.
How is this different from Wahabi fatwas ???

jungle999
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1914

Unread post by jungle999 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Why are abds calling Muffadal Maula to come to take his seat in Saifee Mahal: Was he throw out of Saifee Mahal:or does he what ziyafat to come to his house .What a sorry state of abds kissing unemptey chair

zinger
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1915

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 am

SBM wrote:Sounds like a WAHABI FATWA

Forwarded Message
HOUSTON (U.S.A.) JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW:

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Dawoodi Bohra Jumaats

Baad Afzal us Salaam


Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb is urging and warning our community for the last few months, mainly our ladies that they should not cross their home limits, limits of dress codes, and all other daily indoor and outdoor life style. Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone, without their married husband, always wear Rida, not fashionable Ridas but our own burka type standard Rida; which can cover the entire body, do not work in offices where other men are working, do not talk in high tone, do not laugh in public, do not show your Zeenat to others, keep yourself busy doing all home work, cooking, specially preparing ROTI for your family, do knitting, sewing, embroidery and so on, in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time. He has given strong warning to all Momineens that their daughters and wives should not go out and mingled with anyone else, and under no circumstances work in the CALL centers. For ladies, Dini and home making education is more important than the Dunyavi Education. Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them. He ordered all the Aamils and Jumaat Committee members to strictly follow his Farman, and see that no one is ignoring it. He has also ordered them to send monthly report cards, with names of Jumaat members, who are following and not following his Farmans.


HOUSTON JUMAAT HAS TAKEN THE LEAD


Soon Aqa Moula's videos are released, Houston Jumaat under the leadership of Shehzada Ali Waqar; Maalekul Ashter bhai Saheb Qutbuddin, has ordered the Jumaat Committee Members to follow the Farmans forcing their wives and daughters to resign from their jobs, wear standard Ridas, give away all fashionable Ridas, start working in their homes, and do Khidmat to their husbands and family. All the Jumaat members also have been told to accept the Farmans, or their names will be sent to the Aqa Moula, and further action including stopping Chiththi will be initiated.
SBM bhai,
please do share the original source of the "farmaan" that you have received,

this is so clearly a mischief mail. im surprised how come you have missed it. allow me to tell you why
1. In Line 1, the words "Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb"... where is the TUS that is mandatory when speaking about the Dai
2. In line 2, the words "Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone".... really??? is that how official communication would refer to the Dai??? As Ali Qader????
3. In line 5 the words "in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time."... Shirat??? i believe official communication would refer it to as Seerat. not Shirat
4. In the very beginning the words "JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW".... Again... really???? itsnt it Seeratun Mustakeem?

obviously whoever has written this nonsense has not done their homework, and you had to post it to do what??? prove what point???

zinger
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1916

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:38 am

SBM wrote:
also taliban are against all kind of female education, while Ali Qader says female should be educated to raise our kids in best possible ways.
OK yes Bohra women are more educated but please read the message, It does not say anywhere that girls should be educated but it says ROTI making is the most important part so do you really think you need to get higher education to make ROTI,, please....

puuhleease.... this "farmaan" that you got has more holes in it than swiss cheese. suggest you ask whoever sent this to you, to get his facts right :roll:

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1917

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:05 am

SBM wrote:Sounds like a WAHABI FATWA

Forwarded Message
HOUSTON (U.S.A.) JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW:

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Dawoodi Bohra Jumaats

Baad Afzal us Salaam


Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb is urging and warning our community for the last few months, mainly our ladies that they should not cross their home limits, limits of dress codes, and all other daily indoor and outdoor life style. Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone, without their married husband, always wear Rida, not fashionable Ridas but our own burka type standard Rida; which can cover the entire body, do not work in offices where other men are working, do not talk in high tone, do not laugh in public, do not show your Zeenat to others, keep yourself busy doing all home work, cooking, specially preparing ROTI for your family, do knitting, sewing, embroidery and so on, in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time. He has given strong warning to all Momineens that their daughters and wives should not go out and mingled with anyone else, and under no circumstances work in the CALL centers. For ladies, Dini and home making education is more important than the Dunyavi Education. Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them. He ordered all the Aamils and Jumaat Committee members to strictly follow his Farman, and see that no one is ignoring it. He has also ordered them to send monthly report cards, with names of Jumaat members, who are following and not following his Farmans.


HOUSTON JUMAAT HAS TAKEN THE LEAD


Soon Aqa Moula's videos are released, Houston Jumaat under the leadership of Shehzada Ali Waqar; Maalekul Ashter bhai Saheb Qutbuddin, has ordered the Jumaat Committee Members to follow the Farmans forcing their wives and daughters to resign from their jobs, wear standard Ridas, give away all fashionable Ridas, start working in their homes, and do Khidmat to their husbands and family. All the Jumaat members also have been told to accept the Farmans, or their names will be sent to the Aqa Moula, and further action including stopping Chiththi will be initiated.
Again Khuda NI laanat in the most severe terms to the person who made the above mischief..in maligning Dawat.
You will see your anjaam soon, be assured of that.

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1918

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:08 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
SBM wrote:Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them.
How is this different from Wahabi fatwas ???
Ghulam Shaitan

Shut up you idiot!!

Your companion from hell who cant spell has made this fatwa while counting his Gunaahs.
Maybe your Wahabi friend from hell helped you make this farmaan from your shaitan for you.

disillusioned
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1919

Unread post by disillusioned » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:46 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote:Sounds like a WAHABI FATWA

Forwarded Message
SBM bhai,
please do share the original source of the "farmaan" that you have received,

this is so clearly a mischief mail. im surprised how come you have missed it. allow me to tell you why
1. In Line 1, the words "Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb"... where is the TUS that is mandatory when speaking about the Dai
2. In line 2, the words "Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone".... really??? is that how official communication would refer to the Dai??? As Ali Qader????
3. In line 5 the words "in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time."... Shirat??? i believe official communication would refer it to as Seerat. not Shirat
4. In the very beginning the words "JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW".... Again... really???? itsnt it Seeratun Mustakeem?

obviously whoever has written this nonsense has not done their homework, and you had to post it to do what??? prove what point???
Also, Malekul Ashtar BS is Shujauddin, not Qutbuddin. Obvious fakes are obvious.. not that I don't believe for a second that such a farmaan is quite in the realm of possibility of these freaks

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

#1920

Unread post by alam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 pm

This mischief is part and parcel of the propaganda started by undercover MS agents who Pose as opponents, and condemn MS policies by :

1. Extreme Exaggeration to such a degree that they are flawed and discarded by the human psyche anyway.
2. Obvious and deliberate misspelling that is "waiting to be caught-on-camera"
Etc.

Watch out for more of the same kinds of attempts at discrediting MS - they are meant to turn against the opponents of MS. This is a fairly sophisticated attempt (appearing as lameduck) at Mind control. They have even started training and planting people to do laanutbazi against MS and pin it on KQ supporters. You really got to get inside the inner workings of The crooks who run DawateHadiya and their mindset to see through this. They are hell bent on doing whatever it takes to discredit their opponent.
HOUSTON (U.S.A.) JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW:

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Dawoodi Bohra Jumaats

Baad Afzal us Salaam


Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb is urging and warning our community for the last few months, mainly our ladies that they should not cross their home limits, limits of dress codes, and all other daily indoor and outdoor life style. Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone, without their married husband, always wear Rida, not fashionable Ridas but our own burka type standard Rida; which can cover the entire body, do not work in offices where other men are working, do not talk in high tone, do not laugh in public, do not show your Zeenat to others, keep yourself busy doing all home work, cooking, specially preparing ROTI for your family, do knitting, sewing, embroidery and so on, in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time. He has given strong warning to all Momineens that their daughters and wives should not go out and mingled with anyone else, and under no circumstances work in the CALL centers. For ladies, Dini and home making education is more important than the Dunyavi Education. Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them. He ordered all the Aamils and Jumaat Committee members to strictly follow his Farman, and see that no one is ignoring it. He has also ordered them to send monthly report cards, with names of Jumaat members, who are following and not following his Farmans.


HOUSTON JUMAAT HAS TAKEN THE LEAD


Soon Aqa Moula's videos are released, Houston Jumaat under the leadership of Shehzada Ali Waqar; Maalekul Ashter bhai Saheb Qutbuddin, has ordered the Jumaat Committee Members to follow the Farmans forcing their wives and daughters to resign from their jobs, wear standard Ridas, give away all fashionable Ridas, start working in their homes, and do Khidmat to their husbands and family. All the Jumaat members also have been told to accept the Farmans, or their names will be sent to the Aqa Moula, and further action including stopping Chiththi will be initiated.