Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by zinger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:00 am

alam wrote:This mischief is part and parcel of the propaganda started by undercover MS agents who Pose as opponents, and condemn MS policies by :

1. Extreme Exaggeration to such a degree that they are flawed and discarded by the human psyche anyway.
2. Obvious and deliberate misspelling that is "waiting to be caught-on-camera"
Etc.

Watch out for more of the same kinds of attempts at discrediting MS - they are meant to turn against the opponents of MS. This is a fairly sophisticated attempt (appearing as lameduck) at Mind control. They have even started training and planting people to do laanutbazi against MS and pin it on KQ supporters. You really got to get inside the inner workings of The crooks who run DawateHadiya and their mindset to see through this. They are hell bent on doing whatever it takes to discredit their opponent.
HOUSTON (U.S.A.) JUMAAT SHOWING THE PATH OF SHIRATIN MUSHTAKIM, HOPE OTHERS WILL FOLLOW:

Dear Mumineen and Mumenaat of Dawoodi Bohra Jumaats

Baad Afzal us Salaam

Aqa Moula Ali Qader, Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb is urging and warning our community for the last few months, mainly our ladies that they should not cross their home limits, limits of dress codes, and all other daily indoor and outdoor life style. Ali Qader has repeatedly warned them not to go out alone, without their married husband, always wear Rida, not fashionable Ridas but our own burka type standard Rida; which can cover the entire body, do not work in offices where other men are working, do not talk in high tone, do not laugh in public, do not show your Zeenat to others, keep yourself busy doing all home work, cooking, specially preparing ROTI for your family, do knitting, sewing, embroidery and so on, in short follow the Shirat of MA FATEMA all the time. He has given strong warning to all Momineens that their daughters and wives should not go out and mingled with anyone else, and under no circumstances work in the CALL centers. For ladies, Dini and home making education is more important than the Dunyavi Education. Ali Qader Moula has also told them that if any Bairo is not accepting his Farmans, it should be better to divorce them. He ordered all the Aamils and Jumaat Committee members to strictly follow his Farman, and see that no one is ignoring it. He has also ordered them to send monthly report cards, with names of Jumaat members, who are following and not following his Farmans.

HOUSTON JUMAAT HAS TAKEN THE LEAD

Soon Aqa Moula's videos are released, Houston Jumaat under the leadership of Shehzada Ali Waqar; Maalekul Ashter bhai Saheb Qutbuddin, has ordered the Jumaat Committee Members to follow the Farmans forcing their wives and daughters to resign from their jobs, wear standard Ridas, give away all fashionable Ridas, start working in their homes, and do Khidmat to their husbands and family. All the Jumaat members also have been told to accept the Farmans, or their names will be sent to the Aqa Moula, and further action including stopping Chiththi will be initiated.
oh my God Alam, come on man.. that is too much.. this is reverse reverse psychology man... really bro, conspiracy theories ke bhi ek had hoti hain

Saleemullah

Unread post by Saleemullah » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Universaldad wrote:
alam wrote:The hatred and nifaak in the hearts of ex-Mazoon haters is coming out peel by peel, inch by inch. They are doing it themselves, by slowly and steadily tearing apart SKQ bayaans that are published, thereby exposing themselves and their nifaak.

Still makes me wonder why the SMS camp who are clearly winning the war of numbers take so much time, effort and brain cells to worry about the few 100s or at best less than a few thousand who have joined SKQ. SMS followers got nothing to lose, and nothing to worry - the debate is totally pointless and a moot issue.
I guess we know where Haq is and we have nothing to lose but only to gain. It is imam uz zamans dawat led by his Dai SMS. We certainly have no fear. So the point of being in this forum is to show to the people of nifaak and hatred i.e. KQ followers and so called reformists the truth and to counter every curse and bad kalam thrown on the Dawat and the Dai.

Irony is that you guys keep talking of the hatred for an EX - Mazoon... when the EX - Mazoon and his toli show hatred to SMB and his mansoos SMS you folks swallow your tongue.
Which haq are you talking about was that haq when maula was smyling on the dishonor of reformists women in Galiyakot.
Was that haq when maula separated mothers from sons and husbands from wives.
Was that haq when maula didnt informed anyone about the bomb blast out of raudat tahera and escaped through his so called knowledge of ghaib.
Is it haq when he takes money and gives titles of mulla & sheikh. Which islamic sect do you belong to we don't understand as in the religion of islam and quran there are no such titles mentioned neither they were given by Prophet SAW himself nor by Any imam.
Is it Haq when he collects a huge sum of money just to visit your house for a meal. Dont you think why he doesn't visit a poor bohra house where barkat is needed more. but no he only exchanges the barakat of his feet against huge sums of money.
I see only & only an abbasid or umayyid Caliph in SMS and not a DAI. Who goes regularly for hunting Poor animals in the african plains.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:38 pm

IS HE OBSESSED WITH "PALKHI" ??
MUFFY ROAMING IN PALKHI AT GALIAKOT ON 30TH MOHURRUM.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:05 pm

An email received as under :-

Guru Rampal and Bohra Guru Syedna, have lot in common. Both prey on gullibilit​y of followers.

This week, news from Hissar, Haryana, is all over Indian Media.

45-year-old Guru Rampal has attracted thousands of followers. He, through his Chamchas, claims he has magical energy that can cure followers and make them prosperous. People of the region, especially farmers, have flocked offering him millions of rupees. Guru Rampal has built huge Ashrams at several places.

There have been allegations on him for now several years. Recently police went to arrest him; however, his followers shielded him. Police had hard time arresting him.

Several stories about him have come in to light. It is said he bathed with milk; the waste milk was collected; Khir was made from it; and distributed among the followers as Prasad. Those who ate it were guaranteed miracle cure and prosperity.

This reminds me of our Bohra Syedna. When I was a little boy of 6, Syedna Taher Saifuddin had a Ziyafat at my neighbor’s house, in Dahod. In those days, Ziyafat cost about 2-3 thousand Rupees. The neighbor carefully cleaned Syedna’s Thal, collected leftover food (Aethu Jaman), and distributed among her near and dear. My mother also received a spoonful and she fed me a little. The practice continues. Eating this Barkat didn’t do any good; I was orphaned and had to struggle for survival.

If Syedna were staying with some believer, Syedna Wudu water is collected in a Thal and used as magical water. I have not heard if Syedna Gusul water is also collected. Syedna’s blowing (Phoonk) is considered equally magical. If Syedna would blow a balloon, abedes will pay millions. Many of those who give Ziyafat to Syedna later became bankrupt or came in big trouble. Those who proper are highlighted as miracle of Syedna.

I don’t find any difference between Guru Rampal and Syedna. Both prey on gullibility of followers. Actually, Guru Rampal is at disadvantage in comparison with Syedna. Syedna can even claim Heaven for their abdes/amtes and backing of non-existing Imam; Guru Rampal has no such backing. Guru Rampal is Hindu and million other Hindus oppose such Dhating and cheating. Bohras have lost such capability of fighting for truth.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:IS HE OBSESSED WITH "PALKHI" ??
MUFFY ROAMING IN PALKHI AT GALIAKOT ON 30TH MOHURRUM.

he is preparing for his akherat. only difference is that when he dies, he will go in a covered palkhi and not be able to see where he is being taken.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:36 am

This reminds me of our Bohra Syedna. When I was a little boy of 6, Syedna Taher Saifuddin had a Ziyafat at my neighbor’s house, in Dahod. In those days, Ziyafat cost about 2-3 thousand Rupees. The neighbor carefully cleaned Syedna’s Thal, collected leftover food (Aethu Jaman), and distributed among her near and dear. My mother also received a spoonful and she fed me a little. The practice continues. Eating this Barkat didn’t do any good; I was orphaned and had to struggle for survival. .
There was a ziyafat thrown by a wealthy abde in Pune, Fakhri Hills. This was kind of a premium ziyafat, where SMB stayed for some hours and used room in the bunglow for wudu, namaz and araam. Once SMB left, the room was sealed as it is. People from neighbourhood would visit to do the deedar and feel the aura of the room left by SMB to partake in beshumaar barkaat !

Phukelu paani is ever famous, stored and revered as Zam Zam. Apart from phukelu paani, phukela badaam, sugar crystals, rose petal, jaggery are quiet a prize too.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:30 pm

humanbeing wrote: There was a ziyafat thrown by a wealthy abde in Pune, Fakhri Hills. This was kind of a premium ziyafat, where SMB stayed for some hours and used room in the bunglow for wudu, namaz and araam. Once SMB left, the room was sealed as it is. People from neighbourhood would visit to do the deedar and feel the aura of the room left by SMB to partake in beshumaar barkaat !

Phukelu paani is ever famous, stored and revered as Zam Zam. Apart from phukelu paani, phukela badaam, sugar crystals, rose petal, jaggery are quiet a prize too.
hb,

sorry, a slight correction. smb stayed at saiwala's villa for a whole 2 weeks, not a few hours. before smb came there, the society was known most aptly as 'heaven hills', located as it is on a hillock in a very scenic part of town with million dollar views of the mountains surrounding pune, but smb butchered the name and perverted it to fakhri hills. where once that society was populated by liberal, non-fanatic bohras, the extra creation of 4 plots which were the result of spare space found from lot allotments, were auctioned and the saiwala brothers sneaked in. this started the decline of the society as the amil abdeali of pune used the saiwala brothers to muscle in more fanatic rich bohras who basically threw big money around to buy up plots from liberal members. most liberals left, fearful of the future. today that society is a den of heathens and abde extremists, where abdes/amtes dare not move around without ridhas and junglee std's. where there was an original plan to build a model club house with park, swimmimg pool and gym, there now stands a huge masjid made waqf by smb. now the apocryphal situation is that although the land on which the masjid stands belongs to the society, any tom dick and harry wearing a rotten std can stroll or drive in and create a dirty mess, misbehave and abuse the security personnel. there have been innumerable robberies on a massive scale and all the garbage, dust and disorder created by jaahil abdes coming in from outlying areas such as fatima nagar, parmar nagar, salunkhe vihar and even hadapsar etc has to be cleaned up by the society with the maintenance charges being paid by the hapless society residents.

such was the azeemushaan barakaat ane ehsaan of smb with his pagla on that soil.

[deleted]... that is where this community is heading.... towards total insanity.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:amil abdeali of pune used the saiwala brothers to muscle in more fanatic rich bohras
Is he the same Saiwala who is into iron plates and profile cutting business ? I suppose he was not in the forefront during the last combined visit of SMB and MS when they stayed for almost a month.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:amil abdeali of pune used the saiwala brothers to muscle in more fanatic rich bohras
Is he the same Saiwala who is into iron plates and profile cutting business ? I suppose he was not in the forefront during the last combined visit of SMB and MS when they stayed for almost a month.
bro gm, i dont know what business they are in. during the last visit of smb and the imposter mufatlal in fact, the bhanpurawala brothers, who already own 2 bungalows on the road level, acquired 2 vacant plots on the corner just across from the masjid and built a huge palatial villa which was then connected by a bridge to the masjid. this construction was completed in record time and the amil abdeali threw in a volunteer work force of hundreds of abdes who not only physically pitched in, but were co-ordinating the continuous supply of building materials like sand, cement, steel, bricks etc etc. the saiwala brothers were definitely sidelined against this onslaught. when smb could have this huge villa, the saiwala one paled in comparison.

btw, a most interesting aside. inspite of smb's stay in their house and beshumaar barakat ane ehsaan of smb's duas, saiwala's villa was robbed completely bare soon after mola's visit. as mentioned in my previous post, any thief, any anti-social element or goonda can get in wearing std because of the masjid and no one dare stop him. security is ineffectual when hordes of abdes come in en masse. in fact if security tries to stop them and ask questions, they are abused in the choicest terms and even threatened with violence. taking advantage of this, a whole truck full of electronics, furniture and knick knacks were stolen from saiwala's house in the dead of the night when they were out of town, presumably attending one of smb's moharram tamashas.

su mola ni dua no asar chhe! eni shaan ane barakat nirali chhe.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Bro AZ,

A bungalow each in Fakhri Hills was gifted to SMB and Muffy on their last visit, it may probably be the one you are referring to.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:36 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Is he the same Saiwala who is into iron plates and profile cutting business ? I suppose he was not in the forefront during the last combined visit of SMB and MS when they stayed for almost a month.
bro gm, i dont know what business they are in. during the last visit of smb and the imposter mufatlal in fact, the bhanpurawala brothers, who already own 2 bungalows on the road level, acquired 2 vacant plots on the corner just across from the masjid and built a huge palatial villa which was then connected by a bridge to the masjid. this construction was completed in record time and the amil abdeali threw in a volunteer work force of hundreds of abdes who not only physically pitched in, but were co-ordinating the continuous supply of building materials like sand, cement, steel, bricks etc etc. the saiwala brothers were definitely sidelined against this onslaught. when smb could have this huge villa, the saiwala one paled in comparison.

btw, a most interesting aside. inspite of smb's stay in their house and beshumaar barakat ane ehsaan of smb's duas, saiwala's villa was robbed completely bare soon after mola's visit. as mentioned in my previous post, any thief, any anti-social element or goonda can get in wearing std because of the masjid and no one dare stop him. security is ineffectual when hordes of abdes come in en masse. in fact if security tries to stop them and ask questions, they are abused in the choicest terms and even threatened with violence. taking advantage of this, a whole truck full of electronics, furniture and knick knacks were stolen from saiwala's house in the dead of the night when they were out of town, presumably attending one of smb's moharram tamashas.

su mola ni dua no asar chhe! eni shaan ane barakat nirali chhe.
Dude... the saiwala's and other mumineen who have done khidmat of SMB and SMS are not affected by these events so why are you burning your blood? Are you a resident of Fakhri Hills? is the masjid and Mumineen getting in your way? Is it because you are jealous of the prosperity of people around you who can afford villas and plots and flats. You have deep issues that you need to sort out... the jealousy is burning you from the inside :oops: and will do so for the rest of your life and will continue in the hereafter if you believe in one.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:39 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote: where once that society was populated by liberal, non-fanatic bohras, the extra creation of 4 plots which were the result of spare space found from lot allotments, were auctioned and the saiwala brothers sneaked in. this started the decline of the society as the amil abdeali of pune used the saiwala brothers to muscle in more fanatic rich bohras who basically threw big money around to buy up plots from liberal members. most liberals left, fearful of the future. today that society is a den of heathens and abde extremists, where abdes/amtes dare not move around without ridhas and junglee std's. where there was an original plan to build a model club house with park, swimmimg pool and gym, there now stands a huge masjid made waqf by smb. now the apocryphal situation is that although the land on which the masjid stands belongs to the society, any tom dick and harry wearing a rotten std can stroll or drive in and create a dirty mess, misbehave and abuse the security personnel. there have been innumerable robberies on a massive scale and all the garbage, dust and disorder created by jaahil abdes coming in from outlying areas such as fatima nagar, parmar nagar, salunkhe vihar and even hadapsar etc has to be cleaned up by the society with the maintenance charges being paid by the hapless society residents.
AZ

Yes ! that is correct. Fakhri hills was changed from heaven hills. Actually heaven hills was a secular housing society where non-bohras also stayed. Gradually most of the plots and houses were purchased by bohras and upon majority, non-bohras steadily moved out. Specially when wealthy bohras bought properties at moo-maangi-daam. Amil of Pune, Abdeali Bhaisaab is very popular when it comes to real estate dealing. Pune is considered an academic hub, rich waagar abdes from gulf bought plots and houses at fakhri hills.

Zainee Masjid was built on the top of the mountain, it is quiet scenic, they also built a waterfall next to masjid. Also the official club house of fakhri hills was converted to jamaatkhana. Slowly and steadily the private property became property of pune jamaat. Many residents of the society is annoyed at these subtle invasion of their space. There has been many fights verbal and physical between the youths of fakhri hills and outsiders specially when waagar boys resorting to rash driving, eve teasing and causing noise pollution with blaring horns in peaceful afternoons and nights.

Although the residents of fakhri hills are quiet hospitable, but they carry an air of superiority and annoyance at outsiders.

It was in Zainee Masjid, where I heard laanat on Mr. Engineer for the first time, that made me go researching on who is Ali Asgar Engineer and I landed on this site. In every Jumaa prayers, there was a trend to sing ghanu jeevo between fard prayers and during the ghanu jeevo noha, there is a clause “hazaaro saal jalse aapna dushman” and the singer would pause and shout out “ali-asgar engineer par laanat” .. the irony of the situation is the reciter name is “Ali Asgar bhanpurawala” (please correct me if I am wrong on the name)

There is a mola-no-bunglow fully furnished on top of the hill, it is almost vacant through out the year ! what a waste of resource and space. So smartly pune jamaat acquired 3 major plots in fakhri hills, made abde spend for it and the whole society is now at the diktat of jamaat.

Saleemullah

Unread post by Saleemullah » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 am

We really need to think alot about the lavish life style of SMS and his family the Qasre Mawali.
Actually we don't have any problems with thier lavish life style and we are not jealous of them.
But the money which they are spending for all that is the hard earned money which is forcefully collected by the Middle Class and lower middle Class bohra families and if i am not wrong more then 70% of bohras belongs to middle class or lower middle class section.
So how come we shouldn't question or act on this all luxuries which are used by SMS and his team.
All the abdes put a counter question to this Query by saying if the person who is paying doesn't has the problem then why you are interfering in our internal matters. So my reply to them is that how can you prove that all the money which is collected by SMS or any of his amils is without any force and people have given all the money voluntarily. But when we give this reply then they keep quite. So i request that people to think over it that why your face turns blank on this question you need to think alot because by this act its proved that money is forcefully collected by people.on one hand you are saying that Maula is the messenger of peace and on the other hand we have seen multiple cases at different places when innocent people were attacked and some of the people are even put to death on SMBs instructions so is this peace. please brothers and sisters think think.
Attachments
The actual  condition of a mumin in today's date.
The actual condition of a mumin in today's date.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 pm

humanbeing wrote:Actually heaven hills was a secular housing society where non-bohras also stayed. Gradually most of the plots and houses were purchased by bohras and upon majority, non-bohras steadily moved out. .
hb,

i speak from first hand information. heaven hills was never a secular society. it was from day 1 a bohra co-op hsg society. in fact, even those bohras who stayed abroad and had vacant homes, were not allowed to rent their properties to non-bohras.

i sold my dream home there when i realised that the place was turning into a hotbed of bohra fanatics. in fact that was my last connection with bohras as a community. i re-directed my business away from any dependency on bohras, broke my jamaat associations, walked away from my extreme ortho abde/amte cousins and their families and today live a blessedly blissful life, free of tensions and insults from the clergy, a free man, master of my own destiny, answerable only to my creator and no one else.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Actually Br Humanbeing is correct here.

This whole Fakhri hills as is known today was built as a secular society about 25 years ago but people didn't know about it as it remained that way for a very limited time. It became one of the posh localities in later years and was considered only second to Boat Club Road during those times( although still
remains an expensive locality to live in).

I could go on but this thread is not about that.
Last edited by Ummul Bani on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Ummul Bani wrote:Actually Br Humanbeing is correct here. This whole Fakhri hills as is known today was built as a secular society about 25 years ago
I could go on but this thread is not about that.
i agree that this issue is off topic, but i have to correct you and hb. my own father was a key figure, instrumental in acquiring the land in the 60's, so i know its history from day one. it lay dormant for quite a few years because the majority of bohras at that time considered it too far from town. land development only started in early 70's after all the memberships were sold. there was NEVER EVER a single non-bohra member of that society.

as for the legal aspect. no co-op socy in india can legally restrict itself to a particular religion, sect or community and deny anyone outside that narrow grouping the right to own a plot, apartment or land owned by that group. but that law/intention is self-defeating, as the committee will refuse to allow any non-community member to get in in the 1st place with all sorts of excuses. a property ownership transfer has to be approved by them. it is possible to ram this through the courts, but we all know how lengthy is the litigation process and besides, in the case of bohras, would you dare to take on the committee/amil and remain within the jamaat??!

i had planned to take on the socy and sell my villa to a non-bohra by force, in which case i would have easily got double its final sales value, but realising the implications, i settled for a quick sale within the community as it was the only way out.

let us end this diversionary topic here and get back to the impostor mufatlal.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Br Al Zulfiqar,

Thanks for sharing that info.
I disagree on a few points but lets continue with more important topic at hand (SMS)!! : )

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Mufaddal Bhaisaheb
One of the senior miansaheb from your staff told me that moula dawat nu literature english me baher print karawa na ghana khilaaf chey. Farmaway chey ke dawat na uloom baher mian bhaiyyo na darmiyan na print kare. Why are you sending curse on IIS, London?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:44 am

Hypocrisy !!!

Is MS allowing Bohra's to take interest from Banks
Attachments
IMG_8862.jpeg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 am

rational_guy wrote:Hypocrisy !!!

My friend, please see the ad in totality.

The action committe is giving loans but just cause they have shown a Bohra man, you have inferred that he is taking the loan? are u [DELETED] or just trying to make a plain stupid point?

the shopkeeper is a Sunni muslim and the Bohra guy is just standing there, maybe a customer. it is the sunni shopkeeper who should be reprimanded for taking interest

its people like you and posts like yours that piss me off. you just want a chance to defame the community that you and your forefathers were born into

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 am

zinger wrote:
rational_guy wrote:Hypocrisy !!!

The action committe is giving loans but just cause they have shown a Bohra man, you have inferred that he is taking the loan? are u plain stupid or just trying to make a plain stupid point?

the shopkeeper is a Sunni muslim and the Bohra guy is just standing there, maybe a customer. it is the sunni shopkeeper who should be reprimanded for taking interest

its people like you and posts like yours that piss me off. you just want a chance to defame the community that you and your forefathers were born into
Well Bohri is standing outside the shop. It is also possible that he is the owner of the shop. I think this double standard will come out in the open soon

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 am

rational_guy wrote:
zinger wrote:

The action committe is giving loans but just cause they have shown a Bohra man, you have inferred that he is taking the loan? are u plain stupid or just trying to make a plain stupid point?

Well Bohri is standing outside the shop. It is also possible that he is the owner of the shop. I think this double standard will come out in the open soon

Brother, Bohra standing outside the shop looks more like a customer. Sunni Muslim standing inside the shop, dealing in interest to run his store is more likely.

anyways, this topic, as far as im concerned, is not worth spending time, yours or mine, anymore

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Haqniwaat,
Glad to see you active.

SOOOO.... It's been about a week now.
Please JUSTIFY YOUR above claims:
Adam wrote:It's been a week now.
Haqniwaat has been posting pics but not answering a single question.
Just to refresh his memory:
Please answer the following THREE questions:
1)
- The period you are referring to is actually WHEN THE DAI WAS ALIVE AND SPEAKING AND TALKING AND WALKING (Hospital video, Raudat Tahera video). Why would anyone need to "consult" ANYONE other than the Dai? The Dai informed us, and we listened. So simple!
- After the stroke in London on 4th Rajab, it was almost planned a week in advance that Syedna RA would be flying to Mumbai as per his wish, to be there on Syedna Taher Saifuddin's Urus. It was a fervent wish by Syedna RA in his Risala on 1385H, that he NEVER miss an Urus in Mumbai. It was known to everyone that Syedna would be in Mumbai, and many people travelled to Mumbai for this reason, simply because it was the first public appearance after the stroke.
Why wasn't KQ there?
Why did he run away? (Just like he did at the Janaza)
Didn't he want to meet his Dai after his stroke? At least inquire about his health?
If KQ was so worried about being "consulted" why wasn't he there?

2)
Then why did KQ tell his sons and daughters about this Nass?
Husain & Abdeali have both explicitly said so.
[/size]

3)
GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE for your following statement:
Scenario Two: Suppose the same mazoon said who the next Dai is - on whom the nass was done - which has what has happened quite a few times in history. When one has a question regarding nass, and the Dai has just passed away, immediately following this, the highest authority in Dawat is the mazoon. So an intelligent person would go and ask the mazoon.
[/color]

About your latest comment:
haqniwaat wrote:Burhanuddin Mola ni mohabbat hote to koi waar Burhanuddin Mola na mazoon par laanat na parhte! Haji to Mola wafaat thaya ane be din pehle misaaq ma naam lai ne qasam khaada ane wafaat na ba'ad laanat! Wah, wah! Su deen ni maskhari kidi che aa la'een mufaddal ye!

It's not Deen ni Maskhari. It's the Fatemi Dawat belief.
What happened when Iblis didn't give Sajda? Did Allah say don't worry, i'll let be you because of your 1000s of years of Ibadat (that's more than being in the position for 50 years)?

No. Allah said "وان عليك اللعنة الى يوم الدين".
Upon you is "La'nat" till the day of Deen.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:15 pm

@Haqniwaat
I have sent you a PM as well.
Please reply in Private or Public. It doesn't matter.
Thanks.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Adam wrote: Please reply in Private or Public. It doesn't matter.
Thanks.
i can say the same to you m'adam. answer my queries and posts instead of running away like a [DELETED] . are you the one always hovering around the [DELETED] mufatlal wearing [DELETED] ?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Adam wrote:@Haqniwaat
Thanks.

Dear Adam Bhai,
Unlike your lazy jameaites who spend more time in play, we have jobs to go to.
Anyways, I don't really care, private or public. I don't have anything to hide.
You are comparing mufaddal bs to Allah and Burhanuddin Mola's RA mazoon to iblees. Who is mufaddal to be questioning mazoon?! Who are you to be questioning mazoon?! You all never liked him to begin with and you've spent decades degrading him. There's proof galore of this degradation. Why don't you rest happy on your leader's laurels of taking thousands with him to [DELETED] himself and be gone. Your questions are like a merry go round and your beliefs are no more than a circus of hatred, illogic, and jealously.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:34 am

haqniwaat wrote:
Adam wrote:@Haqniwaat
Thanks.

Dear Adam Bhai,
Unlike your lazy jameaites who spend more time in play, we have jobs to go to.
Anyways, I don't really care, private or public. I don't have anything to hide.
You are comparing mufaddal bs to Allah and Burhanuddin Mola's RA mazoon to iblees. Who is mufaddal to be questioning mazoon?! Who are you to be questioning mazoon?! You all never liked him to begin with and you've spent decades degrading him. There's proof galore of this degradation. Why don't you rest happy on your leader's laurels of taking thousands with him [DELETED] himself and be gone. Your questions are like a merry go round and your beliefs are no more than a circus of hatred, illogic, and jealously.
[DELETED]

Mazoon is not masoom. who said he cannot be questioned to? SMB had questioned his actions many a time and he showed him utter contempt by not giving answers. KQ ceased being mazoom the day he started questioning the Dai and his amal. [DELETED]

[DELETED]

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:56 am

Zainy masjid in fakhri hills (erstwhile heaven hills chs) was constructed during the reign of Shk Mustufa amil of fakhri mohalla reporting to abdeali bs in city in year 2004.After he was deputed to marutius Shk Abbas dahodwala took his place.Joher kapadia was jamat secretry and members like mommad lokhandwala and some old timers continued.SMB RA did ifteteh and was put in spacious bungalow.most of bungalows are owned by lunawadawalas, bhanpurawalas etc..konark puram in vicinity used to be famous before fakhri hills were many Dubai based NRIs had bought row houses.some old timers in nearby vicinity are hakimuddin tambawala (Brahma estate) and those staying in ezzi cha just opp to fakhri hills

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Really amazing that recent days Abdes believe that a Diai never errs, even in fragile state is capable of making serious decisions, does not need to validate or seek support of his deputies Mazoon and Mukasir, while at the same time his princes go around like Dias in waiting rampaging fatwas and spending like drunks.

Instead of 3 pillars of faith based where directives are solidly based on the best combined theological wisdom and experience sourced across the 1 million strong members...we have a brute dictatorship that is based on a single cluster of genetic inbreeding.

SMS will have the same fear of keeping his brothers , nephews and sons happy now he somehow squeezed his way up.
Like wise SKQ will be seeing his inheritance fading away.

I now understand why the French had to do what they had to do...in Ali AS the Muslims had also reached a stage of frustration when infighting and rivalry was distracting the community from progressing or looking forward.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Vice Chancellor Of Aligarh University Mr. Zameeruddin Shah visited Huzurala TUS with Araz to accept Chancellorship of the Aligarh University at Raudat Tahera Mumbai on Pehli Raat Safar al Muzaffar

Vice Chancellor : TO JANAB, RS.10 CRORE MEIN SAUDA PUCCA SAMJHU ?

Muffy: ABEY, RS.5.53 CRORE SE EK PAISA BHI ZYAADA NAHI DUNGA WARNA ISI SHAWL SE TERA GALA GHOT DUNGA !!

Muffy: AB CHUP CHAAP STAGE PE JAA AUR MERI SHAAN MEIN QASIDE PADH !!