Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
way2go

Re: Just a HUNCH.

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:17 am

Deersseye wrote:Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal? What happened to the so called Taj poshi? Has Mufaddal bhaisaheb forsaken his title of Syedna?

Interesting Observation Deerseye bhai.... You are right most of them are 'travelling' around so this could be a great likelihood. The strategy...not to vacate but keep away and thus try to'safeguard' their dwellings!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 am

This is 101% correct, i have come to know from the insiders that something fishy is going on and all these sahebos are feeling blue. They have called upon some of the Jamea Talebats to empty each and every corners of saify mahal in an organized manner, they will be moving out to that so called CAMA house which had been bought few years ago as an investment opportunity by Qasr and Kothar.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:34 am

They're plainly buying time and Abdes are going all crazy " SU MUFFADAL MOULA NI NIRALI SHAAN ANNEY APNE EWA NASEEB KE MOULA SABNE SHARAF AAPI RAHYA CHE". These fools don't even know that they are getting robbed in clear daylight, these Qasre Mawali and Kothar INC are getting benefits from all over the places.

midlifecrisis

Unread post by midlifecrisis » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 am

way2go wrote:
Deersseye wrote:Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal? What happened to the so called Taj poshi? Has Mufaddal bhaisaheb forsaken his title of Syedna?

Interesting Observation Deerseye bhai.... You are right most of them are 'travelling' around so this could be a great likelihood. The strategy...not to vacate but keep away and thus try to'safeguard' their dwellings!
Indeed, it makes so much sense. These guys just don't stay put in one place these days!

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 am

seems currently SMS and gang are in a small village called Dhanera in Gujurat sucking the abdes dry!
Attachments
Dhanera, Gujurat
Dhanera, Gujurat

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 am

My hunch says that they want to grab and loot as much as possible before they are thrown out. This is the reason why royal beggars (read Saheb-e-Dawat) are visiting each and every house to collect as much as possible.

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:14 am

another photo from Dhanera, Gujurat
Attachments
Dhanera, Gujurat
Dhanera, Gujurat

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:16 am

and another
Attachments
Dhanera
Dhanera

alphabxx

Unread post by alphabxx » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:17 am

and another....
Attachments
IMG_2808.JPG

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 am

alphabxx wrote:and another....
Dail al Mutlaq

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am

Deerseye wrote:Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal? What happened to the so called Taj poshi? Has Mufaddal bhaisaheb forsaken his title of Syedna?
I dont think there will be any Taj Poshi ceremony untill the case result is out

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 am

heheh the Taj might shift as well.. Finally there will be two communities whatsoever...

AMAFHH

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 am

Below is from a Friends Timeline on Facebook wanted to share with you all

Jab Logo ke ander Ikhlaas ,Deeni aur Mazhabi Jazbay Paida Hotay Hai
to Kuch Log Aa kar Uss Deeni, Mazhabi jazbo se Galt Faida Utha latey Hai .
Aaj Bhi un logo main say Kuch wo Dukaandar log hai Jinhonay aapni Dukanay
chalanay kay liye Logo ko Islam aur Ahlulbayt(A.s) ki Taleemat aur Hidayat se Door Kiya Huaa Hai
Taki Unki Dukanay Chalti Rahay
Jis tarah Banu Umayya nay Dar-e Ahlulbayt(A.s) se Logo ko Door Kiya tha Ussi Tarah Aaj Ki Nasl ko
Fikr-e Ahlulbayt(a.s) se Door karna Bahut Bada Jurm aur Bahut Bari Khayanat hai

(Some line's are Edited by me)

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Deerseye wrote:Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal? What happened to the so called Taj poshi? Has Mufaddal bhaisaheb forsaken his title of Syedna?
Just look at their facial expressions while the Saheb-e-Dawat are paraded around. They do not look happy, nor triumphant. They look desperate, and somewhat ashamed.
I refer to photos of SH.aliasghar bs kalimuddin, Mehlum Bhai Saheb, and others names I don't recognize.

Only exception is that Juzar bs Najmuddin, son of Yusuf najmudddin, brother in law of Mufaddal Saifuddin. His expressions look neutral.

They arer doing this for fund-raising, that's no doubt. Why they need money? Earning their livelihood, court expenses, a roof ov their head? That's anybody's guess. Who knows. Ultimately, it doesn't matter.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

So now there is prediction with facial expressions. Do you really believe that you all are educated guys. :o :o

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 am

true_bohra wrote:So now there is prediction with facial expressions. Do you really believe that you all are educated guys. :o :o
It is lame to comment on facial expressions, this is harmful and useless gossip ! In relevant context, kothar too relates any gestures by Dai as symbolic message and stuff. I have heard funny statements from orators, when they refer to particular gaze or swing of hand as divinely symbolic. Sometime a Dai just gestures by gaze or swing to someone from his staff to do some particular activity and people go wah-wah soo neerali shaan che… maula-maula…sob sob sob sob !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 am

people who use to oppose kothar are now following its actions :o

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 am

Br TB
It is funny that now you are arguing with people about facial expression when it is Kothar who always say in their Waiz that if you do not feel like cry, bring expression of crying on your face
Rowa jewo Moh Banawi lau

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:03 pm

This is not from kothar. Havent you read the hadeeth of Rasool allah PBUH.

So imdirectly you are denying the hadith of the holy prophet PBUH.

My point is that even if kothar says anythin related to it, are you guys trying to copy kothar's action.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm

SBM wrote:It is funny that now you are arguing with people about facial expression when it is Kothar who always say in their Waiz that if you do not feel like cry, bring expression of crying on your face Rowa jewo Moh Banawi lau
true_bohra wrote:This is not from kothar. Havent you read the hadeeth of Rasool allah PBUH.
Could you please quote the relevant hadith with the chain of narrators.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Deerseye wrote:Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal?
Miqaat Registration started for

Sidhpur Vaaz Mubarak 1435H., Sidhpur

Friday, 18th Apr 2014 / 18th Jamadil Akhar 1435H.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:32 pm

SBM wrote:It is funny that now you are arguing with people about facial expression when it is Kothar who always say in their Waiz that if you do not feel like cry, bring expression of crying on your face Rowa jewo Moh Banawi lau
true_bohra wrote:This is not from kothar. Havent you read the hadeeth of Rasool allah PBUH.
Br TB
How can this be the Hadith of Prophet, Karbala did not happen during the time of Prophet so how can you say that ROWA JEVU MOH BANWO is the hadith of Prophet?

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Rowajevu mooh banawe does not mean to showoff. If someone has feelings but can not cry, his sadness reflected on the face is acceptable. Btw, I even have heard similar kind of hadith from tahirul qadree lecture.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Why I cannot disrespect Mufafdal Bhai Saheb Saifudin and still address him as Muffadal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin[/u]
He may be an usurper, foisted as a false Dai on our gullible brothers and sisters and is laying claim to what is rightfully my Moula Qutbuddin's heritage , but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may be an avaricious, power hungry megalomaniac but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may be a weak , innocent being , manipulated by an ambitious wife, wily and astute brothers and brothers in law but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may be a dancing Dai accustomed to having a good time with Yemenis and hunting in Africa for pleasure but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show dis respect to him.
He may be leading a hapless and incident band of followers away from Islam but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may have embraced Hindus whilst brushing aside any Momin who wanted to touch him and get close to him but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show dis respect to him.
He may ( as alleged) have been merciless on his father parading him around like a mannequin .but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may have sent a band of looters under a misnomer and fancy title SED to loot and plunder our brothers all over the world .but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.
He may be a male chauvinist convinced that the best place for women is home and the best vocation is home maker but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.

He may have presided over laanati majlises abusing and cursing my Moula Qutbuddin and for that I will never forgive him but he is my beloved Sayedna Mohamamd Burhanddin's son and for that I cannot show disrespect to him.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 am

This is my first post. I have been reading this forum actively since the past few months – I wonder how much the traffic/readership jumped on this forum after Jan 17th? I am using this forum to ask some questions that I have. Shz. Malik-ul-Ashtar said in his speech that if we have questions, we can ask them – I would appreciate it if we can get answers to the questions below.

The Nass of June 2011 (eve of 4th Rajab) initially said there were 4 (or 5 counting Husaina bensaheba) witnesses. See the link below. Okay.

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/06/05/b ... uddin-tus/

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =433193903 --- older one

Then of course the Rajab 19th in Radatut Tahera.

Those were the only 2 events mentioned until Moula’s wafat on Jan 17th, 2014. Nothing else related to the nass was mentioned. Those were the only two events.

After that (after 1/17/2014) the Mazoon saheb Khozema bhai-saheb disclosed the nass on him.

...... A few days later the claim was made that a nass was done on Mufaddal moula 47 years back – see the several links below. It said that the nass was reaffirmed on several occasions. Question: Why no mention of it until after maula’s death, and no mention of it in the intervening period (from June 2011 up to Jan 1th 2014)? Can Mufaddal Maula’s side explain this? And if the nass was done 47 years back and reaffirmed several times, why this critical need to have this London Nass declaration a few hours after moula’s stroke? And why no mention of it until after the counter claim?
http://www.dnaindia.com/pune/report-boh ... on-1957086

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 484841.cms

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 622505.cms

Then Abdul Qader bhaisaheb says the witnesses to the London Hospital nass were 6 people. Question: How did 4 (or 5) people initially (see above) become 6 people? Now Moula has a stroke, and he starts speaking, and they are talking and chatting and serving sherbet but not calling the doctor that Moula has regained speech? For somebody who had a stroke, that he is speaking is definitely neurologically significant medical information. We forgot about the doctors at all? And since it was in ICU, were there any doctor’s notes/other records/videos, anybody else (nurses) present? These are some questions (to say the least) about this version of events. So an explanation of the above questions would help. Why no recoding of the London nass. No medical record. No hospital records/video of the same? Can they release it publicly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mufaddal_Saifuddin --- newer one

Then sometime later, Shezada Malek-ul-Ashter (in his speech in the Masjid during the Sipara Majlis) says that 3 to 4 years back moula was not well, was not sure about what the doctors were saying, and he did Nass in the presence of him and Shezada Quaid Zohar BS. Question: And how come both these Shezada’s never mentioned anything between June 2011 and Jan 17th, 2014? Why after the alternate claim is put forth do you have this changing story? And if this nass was done, why was the London nass so critical? After all, you are saying Burhanuddin Moula did nass in London Hospital in front of 4 or other 6 people; and previously in front of two people? Why was that any less valid, so why no mention of it until post the counter claim being made. Also, do the shezada’s have any idea why Maula just did not declare it out aloud? His sons were with him, and he was the undisputed leader, so why not just make it public – and we would not have been where we are now J

Then Mufaddal Moula says in the Waiz on Feb 4th, 2014 that Burhanuddin Moula had told him about the nass and showed him the paper some 4-5 years back. Mufaddal Moula does not remember the exact date, which is somewhat surprising. [People typically remember seminal events of their life. I remember even now where I was when Indira Gandhi was assassinated, and that is 30 years back.] And so if he knew of this 4-5 years back, and several times before that too, why did the initial reports after the London nass say that Mufaddal Moula was totally surprised? Would he not have said: Oh, I know of it. You may be surprised, but I know of it. So why was he surprised? Question: An explanation of that would be helpful.Also, do the Shezada's know as to why Moula did not openly announce the nass on Muffaddal Maula say between 2000 to 2010?

I would appreciate sincere answers to the above questions. Thanks.

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:This is my first post. I have been reading this forum actively since the past few months – I wonder how much the traffic/readership jumped on this forum after Jan 17th? I am using this forum to ask some questions that I have. Shz. Malik-ul-Ashtar said in his speech that if we have questions, we can ask them – I would appreciate it if we can get answers to the questions below.

The Nass of June 2011 (eve of 4th Rajab) initially said there were 4 (or 5 counting Husaina bensaheba) witnesses. See the link below. Okay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... =433193903 --- older one

Then of course the Rajab 19th in Radatut Tahera.

Those were the only 2 events mentioned until Moula’s wafat on Jan 17th, 2014. Nothing else related to the nass was mentioned. Those were the only two events.

After that (after 1/17/2014) the Mazoon saheb Khozema bhai-saheb disclosed the nass on him.

...... A few days later the claim was made that a nass was done on Mufaddal moula 47 years back – see the several links below. It said that the nass was reaffirmed on several occasions. Question: Why no mention of it until after maula’s death, and no mention of it in the intervening period (from June 2011 up to Jan 1th 2014)? Can Mufaddal Maula’s side explain this? And if the nass was done 47 years back and reaffirmed several times, why this critical need to have this London Nass declaration a few hours after moula’s stroke? And why no mention of it until after the counter claim?
http://www.dnaindia.com/pune/report-boh ... on-1957086

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 484841.cms

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 622505.cms

Then Abdul Qader bhaisaheb says the witnesses to the London Hospital nass were 6 people. Question: How did 4 (or 5) people initially (see above) become 6 people? Now Moula has a stroke, and he starts speaking, and they are talking and chatting and serving sherbet but not calling the doctor that Moula has regained speech? For somebody who had a stroke, that he is speaking is definitely neurologically significant medical information. We forgot about the doctors at all? And since it was in ICU, were there any doctor’s notes/other records/videos, anybody else (nurses) present? These are some questions (to say the least) about this version of events. So an explanation of the above questions would help. Why no recoding of the London nass. No medical record. No hospital records/video of the same? Can they release it publicly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mufaddal_Saifuddin --- newer one

Then sometime later, Shezada Malek-ul-Ashter (in his speech in the Masjid during the Sipara Majlis) says that 3 to 4 years back moula was not well, was not sure about what the doctors were saying, and he did Nass in the presence of him and Shezada Quaid Zohar BS. Question: And how come both these Shezada’s never mentioned anything between June 2011 and Jan 17th, 2014? Why after the alternate claim is put forth do you have this changing story? And if this nass was done, why was the London nass so critical? After all, you are saying Burhanuddin Moula did nass in London Hospital in front of 4 or other 6 people; and previously in front of two people? Why was that any less valid, so why no mention of it until post the counter claim being made. Also, do the shezada’s have any idea why Maula just did not declare it out aloud? His sons were with him, and he was the undisputed leader, so why not just make it public – and we would not have been where we are now J

Then Mufaddal Moula says in the Waiz on Feb 4th, 2014 that Burhanuddin Moula had told him about the nass and showed him the paper some 4-5 years back. Mufaddal Moula does not remember the exact date, which is somewhat surprising. [People typically remember seminal events of their life. I remember even now where I was when Indira Gandhi was assassinated, and that is 30 years back.] And so if he knew of this 4-5 years back, and several times before that too, why did the initial reports after the London nass say that Mufaddal Moula was totally surprised? Would he not have said: Oh, I know of it. You may be surprised, but I know of it. So why was he surprised? Question: An explanation of that would be helpful.Also, do the Shezada's know as to why Moula did not openly announce the nass on Muffaddal Maula say between 2000 to 2010?

I would appreciate sincere answers to the above questions. Thanks.
daal Chawal palidu
you have narrted well in manner . but am not getting as you said you have been reading this forum from months and all dis questioned answered already !!!! kindly check and as I think u have copied all dis questions from dat post only its word to word in some of your paragraph

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 am

@dal-chaval-palidu

Please check your email for answers.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:18 am

Let me tell you what Adam is going to tell you. Prophet kept 1-2-3 close so this guy kept that guy to keep everyone confused because confusion keeps momin safe from confusion later on and if you are still confused then that is what the new Maula wishes just like the old Maula did.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 am

Adam wrote:@dal-chaval-palidu

Please check your email for answers.
@Adam bhai, would appreciate if you share your answers on this forum as well. Thank you.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

answerer wrote: daal Chawal palidu
you have narrted well in manner . but am not getting as you said you have been reading this forum from months and all dis questioned answered already !!!! kindly check and as I think u have copied all dis questions from dat post only its word to word in some of your paragraph
@answerer could you please share the pointers to the posts that have addressed the questions asked by DCP?
Thank you.