Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

SMS's Mithaq version

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 am

Just got a message on my whatsapp!

farmayu k 3 rutba na maalik dai che...mazoon na rutba ma hikmat vaaste koine qaim nathi kida....kasr na rutba ma kakaji saheb ne baqi rakhu chu ane hudud ne ehni jaga ma baqi rakhu chu
mamlook ale mohammed farmayu
hamna misahque ma farmayu

There is something really fishy going on!

Bohra spring

Re: SMS's Mithaq version

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Just got a message on my whatsapp!

farmayu k 3 rutba na maalik dai che...mazoon na rutba ma hikmat vaaste koine qaim nathi kida....kasr na rutba ma kakaji saheb ne baqi rakhu chu ane hudud ne ehni jaga ma baqi rakhu chu
mamlook ale mohammed farmayu
hamna misahque ma farmayu

There is something really fishy going on!
He could be hoping to offer Mazoon back to SKQ as a compromise.

Or worse he is waiting to give it to his son but is worried what QJ may think.

JC

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:04 pm

The burning question for Muffi now is appointment of Mazoon and Mansoos .......... it will be interested to see the 'appointments' .......... if QJ is Mazoon, there will be NO Mansoos, not in near future!! and again people do not forget kingmakers like Badru Jamali and Syed-ul-Shr ..........!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:mazoon na rutba ma hikmat vaaste koine qaim nathi kida
The "Hikmat" is the pending court cases against "Baraat" (excommunication). If Muffy dares to oust SKQ from the post then he will have to give a reason which obviously would be "Baraat", the result of which will be one more "contempt of court" case against Muffy !!............ Phas gaya re baba !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm

THE BUTCHER OF MUSLIMS WITH A "MUSLIM (?)" LEADER :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 7/qpma.jpg[/img]

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Priya Dutt MP from Congress Party met SMB in Saifee Mahal earlier.

SMB does not look much pleased because maybe she is not a pro roti maker I think.
Attachments
1391709419771.jpg

voice

Unread post by voice » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:38 pm

white_pigeon wrote:Priya Dutt MP from Congress Party met SMB in Saifee Mahal earlier.

SMB does not look much pleased because maybe she is not a pro roti maker I think.

It appears that she is asking his hand to greet him and she knows that this sect allows the touching of hands of non mehrem women. SMS is in state of confusion that what to do?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:56 pm

voice wrote:It appears that she is asking his hand to greet him and she knows that this sect allows the touching of hands of non mehrem women. SMS is in state of confusion that what to do?
He has not forgotten the Qatar Airways episode which got him some negative publicity !! :mrgreen:

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:05 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
voice wrote:It appears that she is asking his hand to greet him and she knows that this sect allows the touching of hands of non mehrem women. SMS is in state of confusion that what to do?
He has not forgotten the Qatar Airways episode which got him some negative publicity !! :mrgreen:
Is there a link where I can read about it and take all the taufeeq.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Asalam'alykum,

I am in a big dilemma now, as far as i remember Aqa Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) had never done anything like what this dhongi Muffadal is doing, how can he take a hug from a hindu baba, hindu's are labelled as kafir in Islam, they do idol worshiping and what not!, you cannot by being a representative of Islamic sub sect do anything like this, its considered as sin, as for the devotees you don't even let them kiss your hands and feet properly, hug is a far fetch thing. As far as i know bohras consider eating and drinking from hindu naapak and most of it haram, people who are orthodox in their dawoodi bohra belief do not eat at any hindu restaurants, do not give their clothes to hindu working laundries, do not even consider hindu people working at their businesses etc, than how can a representative of dawoodi bohra sect do anything like this, shaking hand is okay, but hugging so passionately like this is not permissible.

Muffadal is reaching his heights now of hypocrisy, and whatever till now SKQ saheb has said is turning out to be true. This guy is not on the principles and fundamentals of Islami sharia, he is doing all hypocritical acts with his followers and with his family,

Nowdays all the messages i get ask for getting ITS ID to the markaz and they are making it compulsory, why is he doing all this, Aqa Syedna (RA) never compelled or pressured his people to come and attend all the events, why is he doing all this?!!?

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:59 pm

According to Swamiji he had spiritual contact with

Syed Muzzafar Saifuddin.

Amazing!
Su nirali shaan che?
Attachments
IMG_20140206_225104.jpg

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER !!
CON BABA RAMDEV WITH SMS.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 8/1uhl.jpg[/img]
Is this the sort of gale lagavis, offered to SKQ?

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 am

Baba Ramdev teaching Yoga.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:07 am

Om Om shanti Om.
Let them bros learn diaphragmatic breathing. Om..ommm
They are going to need it when SKQ takes over Saifee mahal.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 am

Aaj thi sagla 1000 var roz Kapal bhati kare ane teni ginti ITS par register kare...

rang

Unread post by rang » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 am

This Picture hurt me deeply from the Inside of my heart. Whether he is a Baba or a Baby, Hell with them these are Najis Peoples and our Deen warn us not to eat anything made with their Hands. Where is our taharat now?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 am

rang wrote:This Picture hurt me deeply from the Inside of my heart. Whether he is a Baba or a Baby, Hell with them these are Najis Peoples and our Deen warn us not to eat anything made with their Hands. Where is our taharat now?

O bhai melnay kay baad naha leinge. Pereshaan no hoyae.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 am

Well after he hugged Ramdev Fake Baba, how can anyone kiss SMS;s hand. It is same hypocrite Dai whose Aaamils always said (atleast in my Jamaat) that one should not eat food cooked by Hindus and now your Dai is hugging him,
While you guys are very quick on sending Laanats on Muslims or even Mumins but have no problem hugging a Hindu Fake Baba in the Masjid
If Ramdev can show him how to do yoga did SMS showed him how to pray Namaz? just wonder :|
Last edited by SBM on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 am

Farman from Vazarat
Mumineen should realize the ehsanaat of Burhanuddin Aqa RA and come for Ziyarat and deedar of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

While doing Ziyarat Mumineen should make sure:
• They have done Vuzu
• Mumineen should wear Libas ul Anwar / Rida
• Mumineen should do tilawat of Surat e Yaseen/Dua/Tasaabeeh
• Mumineen should do ziyarat with Tawazo and Khushu
• Mumineen should come with the niyat of Taziyat to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and take the azeem sharaf of Deedar Mubarak.
• Inshallah all mumineen will receive Barakat of “Gilaf Mubarak” of Aqa Maula TUS
Wonder what do you have to do before you hug Baba Ramdev, and then what do you do after you hugged him Hypocrite of the highest degree
Inshallah all mumineen will receive Barakat of “Gilaf Mubarak” of Aqa Maula TUS
And did SMS get the Barakaat of hugging Ramdev too? So now you get Baraaat of kissing Gilaf? Is this is what this Fake Dai will be teaching the new generation of Abdes?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:35 pm

I am waiting to see how many Muslim religious leaders of credible stature , visit Saify Mahal.

Yes someone will remind that the Alawi Mazoon did but is he not a leader of a very small sect....what about the Chief Maulana of India or Pakistan . What about Aga Khan..or Ayatullah of Shia.

Regarding Alawi...what a pity that they took a pre-mature position. Do Alawi public share the same view as published ...or there is misinformation being promoted. If SKQ does come victorious where will it leave them and if we accuse them of taking uninformed side ?

By the way I see more of QJ in photos..what is his current official position ? :D

Did anyone notice in photo Ramdev has inhaled and his belly is constricted....is he doing his yoga...personal show.. Right there for SMS. :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Has anyone seen a picture of any credible and ethical person visiting SMS other then the corrupt gunda politicans, many of whom are responsible for Hindu/Muslim riots and controversial conmen like Ramdev Baba who has amassed billions of dollars by unethical means (like SMS himself) and who is being investigated by almost every taxation and police authorities ??? The next on his list could be Dawood Ibrahim, Arun Gawli and Chhota Rajan accompanied by their aides Chhota Shakil, Salim Talwar and Tohfiq Takla !

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Bro Ghulam Mohammad, I do not see any wrong with the 'type' of people meeting SMS, after all who will come to greet you 'first' when you 'win' something?? Your family members, friends, people like you, correct?? Brothers meeting brothers, sharing happy moments ....... let them...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Bro JC,

I agree with you, its "Aao bhai harka, apne bewe sarkha" !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Can someone from SMS camp clarify the following :-

◾Syedi Mufaddal Mola (tus) is a descendant of Imam J’afar al-Sadiq (as), Syedi Fakhruddin al-Shaheed, Syedna Qutbuddin al-Shaheed (ra) and Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin (ra).

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/archive/fate ... n-english/