Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:25 pm

godmoney wrote:45.Burhanuddin moula na qadam niche doulat che
This is the icing on the cake............. Now atleast will the abdes realise what this fight is all about !!!

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 am

104-Momineen masi Islam ne kadhi nakho

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 am

79 Saifee hospital : 2000 Rs Dr. fees for consultation.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 am

12 Adabs of Masjid
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here are the NEW 12 adabs:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 1. when you enter a masjid, forget about reciting any dua to allah, just think about getting your smart card scanned by the volunteers stationed at the door
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2. also have your entry pass scanned and then be told which color coded section of the masjid you have to be seated in.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 3. be prepared to pay 'voluntary compulsory' hoob, hoob for what, is not yours to question, but pay you must or face eviction, public humiliation and future degradation
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 4. watch movies on safar mubaraks of mola or mansoos, relays of past bayans or his meetings with politicians, celebrities, actors, leaders etc
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 5. pray only fard namaaz, sunnat namaz be damned.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 6. listen to bayaans around mola so that the aamil can get plum postings in bigger and richer towns where the pickings are plentiful, chances to accumulate wealth are stronger and he can retire early after amassing great fortune
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 7. have a nice and pleasant nap and be woken up when the zakereen or amil suddenly raise their voices into shrill shrieks, and. once the short bouts of hysteria are over,fall into a warm reverie again...zzzz
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 8. once all the mandatory yelling, shrieking, gesticulating are over, rush to form thaals, looking frantically for your usual thaal gang as if it's a matter of life and death
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 9. fall upon the niyaaz jaman as if there is no tomorrow, like hungry wolves who would tear apart the volunteers from limb to limb and rend them asunder. demand more boti's, icecream, kharaas, etc from that close upri friend of yours, specially cultivated for that purpose
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 10. follow the namaaz pecking order, i.e. do not encroach on the 'reserved' spaces of the milk shaikhs, mullas, jamaat committee and tanzeem members, amil's chamchas, the wealthy and the privileged etc etc. know your place, you fool!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 11. participate in devotional shows by kids and adults who fall over and compete with each other in demonstrating their love for mola, with huge greeting cards, cakes, madehs, winning the tulul umr dua max. no recited etc etc.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 12. and finally, lining up in front of the dreaded amil for annual payment of wajebaat, where you will be publicly shamed and humiliated, belittled, reduced to a quivering jelly, a nervous chattering wreck, returning home in tears, your pockets and bank account lightened by a few thousands..

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Rumours going arond

Muffy group running away to avoid legal battle by skq

Abroad all dawate hadiya account are been seal

Muffy group offer 500cr for settlement which was rejected as it seem skq is true n he won't leave dai post for money

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Bro godmoney,

The msg circulated on watsup is regarding Dawat e Hadiyah USA.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:54 am

New mozija

Ek bhai ne aqa moula syedna mufaddal saifuddin (t.u.s) ye ajab nawaza ane barakaat ataa karididi.

yeh bhai ehna gaam depalpur ma faize mawaidul burhaniya ma khidmat kare che.
12 rabi al awaal ni khatmul quran ni majlis ma Woh bhai line ma araz karta hua chali raya hata ke - moula rozi ma barakat che khuda nu shukr che, khuda haji barakat aapey..... aur em araz karta karta qadambosi kari yeh bhai side per aavigaya.

Itnaa shor ma bhi Moula tus ne yeh bhai no awaz pohchi gayo ane moula tus yeh koi bhaisahab ne yeh bhai ne kidu ke yeh bhai jo rozi ma barakat wastey araz karta tha ehne roko ane ehne arzi suno ... bhaisahab yeh bhai ne ne roki ehni arzi suni.

Bhai yeh araz kari ke khuda nu shukr che je rozi che humna ehna ma lekin haji rozi behtar thai te wastey moula (tus) ni kai barakat aapiyeh.

Bhaisahab yeh moula tus ne araz kidi ane bhaisahab yeh moula (tus) ni raza se aapni bethak na niche si 100 Rs. ni note nikali, moula (tus) na haath lagaivi yeh bhai ne aapi barakat wastey...

jevarey bhai yeh note ne ghare jaine joi toh dekhu ke yeh note ma je english alphabet che ehna letters "aq" che (ali qadar) & note na number 53 si start thai che.

Em tassavur laiye che ke jem Burhanuddin Moula (r.a) ni shaan hati, yej shaan na dai, aapna janasheen ane mansoos, Aa 53rd dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula (tus) che.

Khuda aah shaan na Moula tus ne taroze qayamat baaki rakhjo.

Ameem
Attachments
IMG-20140222-WA0003.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 pm

godmoney wrote:jevarey bhai yeh note ne ghare jaine joi toh dekhu ke yeh note ma je english alphabet che ehna letters "aq" che (ali qadar) & note na number 53 si start thai che.
All notes of serial Nos.aq and starting with 53 must have vanished from the open market ! Be prepared for some more notes of this serial numbers being given to gullible abdes in the near future............. another marketing strategy adopted by Muffy's PR machinery.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:51 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
godmoney wrote:jevarey bhai yeh note ne ghare jaine joi toh dekhu ke yeh note ma je english alphabet che ehna letters "aq" che (ali qadar) & note na number 53 si start thai che.
All notes of serial Nos.aq and starting with 53 must have vanished from the open market ! Be prepared for some more notes of this serial numbers being given to gullible abdes in the near future............. another marketing strategy adopted by Muffy's PR machinery.
I agree with you Bro GM. Kothar are very smart in making fool of gullible adna mumins. Their PR machinery is indeed very powerful.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 am

First two numbers are 53. There will be thousands of ₹100 notes starting with 53. But then people are experts in finding out shanaat & taking all kinds of tasawwurs.

tasneempati

Re: Arm twisting by Muffi Camp

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 am

Sceptical wrote:I've just had this information from my friends living in Indian Ocean :
- Members of Jamaat Committee were requested to sign a paper in which they attest that SMS is rightful Dai ;
- The paper will be sent to the local authority as soon as possible.

So seems that SMS camp has no evidence to justify their claim in law point of view...
Ha Ha. Your friends living in Indian Ocean.... Are they Shark or Whales? & I am glad to know that there exist a Bohra Jamaat in Indian Ocean too. I think James minus Bond (Jimmy boy) must be the Amil of that Jamaat.

Sceptical

Re: Arm twisting by Muffi Camp

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:58 am

tasneempati wrote:
Sceptical wrote:I've just had this information from my friends living in Indian Ocean :
- Members of Jamaat Committee were requested to sign a paper in which they attest that SMS is rightful Dai ;
- The paper will be sent to the local authority as soon as possible.

So seems that SMS camp has no evidence to justify their claim in law point of view...
Ha Ha. Your friends living in Indian Ocean.... Are they Shark or Whales? & I am glad to know that there exist a Bohra Jamaat in Indian Ocean too. I think James minus Bond (Jimmy boy) must be the Amil of that Jamaat.
:lol:
Comoros, Madagascar, Reunion Island, ...
You are a smart girl. :roll:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:34 pm

BABA RAMDEV IS "PAAK" BUT ORDNARY BOHRAS ARE "ACCHOOT" :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 9/gva6.jpg[/img]

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:BABA RAMDEV IS "PAAK" BUT ORDNARY BOHRAS ARE "ACCHOOT" :-

yeah low life napaak mumin. How dare they even come close without putting hands on their mouth or using a namazi rumaal.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm by no means an SMS supporter but I thought they always put the "rumal" on the hand of the person taking the Misaq so your comparison between SMS meeting Baba Ramdev with how they take the bohra misaq is not valid. The "progressive bohra forum" is also turning into a "racist bohra forum" lately. I'm not sure why we have to bash hindus and other groups for their beliefs to make a point. We are better than this....

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm

shehzada wrote:I'm by no means an SMS supporter but I thought they always put the "rumal" on the hand of the person taking the Misaq so your comparison between SMS meeting Baba Ramdev with how they take the bohra misaq is not valid. The "progressive bohra forum" is also turning into a "racist bohra forum" lately. I'm not sure why we have to bash hindus and other groups for their beliefs to make a point. We are better than this....
yes I agree rumaal is kept in misaaq, but what about talaqqi?

I understand in misaaq lot many men hands are joint together so it is better to put rumaal and kiss it, instead of kissing hands.

but what about talaqqi?

and as far as hindu are concern, I dont mind if ramdev or any other thela chaap baba comes to meet, but the problem arisses when abdes start saying it is shaan of SMS that such big babas are visitng him.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Imagine tomorrow justin beiber comes to meet SMS and all girls goo crazy singing ghanu jivo....LOL

james

Unread post by james » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:BABA RAMDEV IS "PAAK" BUT ORDNARY BOHRAS ARE "ACCHOOT" :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 9/gva6.jpg[/img]

You are clueless about the fact that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS's hand is on one of the four mumineen in the picture of shafaqat . So there is no question of mumineen being " untouchable ". You are better off spinning wild tales and conspiracy theories rather than goofing up about the basics of Dawoodi Bohras,Conspiracy theory posts atleast gathers an audience of lackeys whereas posts like above makes people pity you !

rational_guy

MS travelling again

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:53 am

Seems like MS is travelling again outside India. I hope SKQ and his followers remain safe and the gundas of badrul jamali don't start the harassing and their laanat baazi

Dr Fatema

Re: MS travelling again

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:10 am

rational_guy wrote:Seems like MS is travelling again outside India. I hope SKQ and his followers remain safe and the gundas of badrul jamali don't start the harassing and their laanat baazi
If he will include Kuwait/ Dubai in his itinerary they will add another 100 million in his coffer.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 am

Can anyone highlight SMS's journey itenerary ? How many gulf countries are there? (Gulf countries are rich harvesting ground - most of people there are from backward Wagad region.)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 am

I heard he is heading for Karabala and Najaf. He wants abdes to join.

Is it not odd that the so called Diai representing Muhammad Saw religion would not prioritise heading for Madina and umrah immediately after taking office . Does he know Husain was his Grandson who was on his grandfather footsteps.

He could have gone as a normal public without VIP treatment.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 am

Heard he is running away from legal battle

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 am

no matter where he runs, his kartoots will chase him all the way.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 am

Bohra spring wrote:I heard he is heading for Karabala and Najaf. He wants abdes to join.

Is it not odd that the so called Diai representing Muhammad Saw religion would not prioritise heading for Madina and umrah immediately after taking office . Does he know Husain was his Grandson who was on his grandfather footsteps.

He could have gone as a normal public without VIP treatment.
Because Karbala has more importance than Makkah and Madina. Imam Hussain(AS) has more importance than Allah and Nabi (SWT).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:10 pm

james wrote:You are clueless about the fact that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS's hand is on one of the four mumineen in the picture of shafaqat . So there is no question of mumineen being " untouchable ".
You are not only deaf as you proved during the debate of Nass video but you are also blind !! Now tell me which hand of Muffy is on his supporters ?
james wrote:You are better off spinning wild tales and conspiracy theories rather than goofing up about the basics of Dawoodi Bohras,Conspiracy theory posts atleast gathers an audience of lackeys whereas posts like above makes people pity you !
Conspiracy theories ??? Wow !! Anyways, one cant expect a better answer for some serious evils committed by Saifee Mahal mafias from a paid lackey of this mafia gang. BTW No need to pity me, its time for you to pity your masters who have been desperately trying to project some paid lackeys who are paid to come daily for Khatmul Quran majlises and sing praises. Your masters are so frustrated and desperate that any tom, dick or harry is welcome in their Majlises provided they sing his praises and authenticate his Nass, so much for the "Basics of Dawoodi Bohras" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:13 pm

shehzada wrote:I thought they always put the "rumal" on the hand of the person taking the Misaq
It was not a misaq ceremony my friend, it was the routine Khatmul Quran Majlis held on 23rd Rabiul Akhar, please visit zeninfosys website for more details.

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
shehzada wrote:I thought they always put the "rumal" on the hand of the person taking the Misaq
It was not a misaq ceremony my friend, it was the routine Khatmul Quran Majlis held on 23rd Rabiul Akhar, please visit zeninfosys website for more details.
It appears that your informants have been giving you wrong data. You cannot rely only on zeninfo for information. Please consult with your informants and try again.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
james wrote:You are clueless about the fact that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS's hand is on one of the four mumineen in the picture of shafaqat . So there is no question of mumineen being " untouchable ".
You are not only deaf as you proved during the debate of Nass video but you are also blind !! Now tell me which hand of Muffy is on his supporters ?
You are 100% certified senile. His right hand is on one of the mumineen as it always is during shafaqat . And regarding my deafness , I am calm in the company of anajmi and MMH . :wink: