Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alivasan

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:53 am

someone,someday should throw muffis goons dhong and drama on his face and see reaction.he will come down to cheli patli (old saying full of wisdom)

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 am

1.making gullible bohras aware of their exploitation at hands of muffy in name of religion.here masses

Or
2.stop giving importance to muffy, cut all payments and threaten him with dire consequences to not to exploit bohras. use his strategy back on him starting looting him at every instance, commit too much but don't pay penny.

One of this should clean up mess.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:22 am

there would be suitable English word for madness on both sides (master and slaves) fidai push and pull. do slaves only go to master for buying ticket to heaven ? In my personal opinion its not spiritual need so what remains is undefined psychological syndrome of liking to be dominated for ego, there is always give and take, even Darwin's theory of natural survival is based on this..will have to do context setting around this to give shape to future discussions.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
-----------------------------------------------------
Qaid johars chehlum vayez at badri mahal... Listen to the poisonous venom he spits on mazun and his family and how like his brother muffy uses 52nd dai as marketing tool to arouse the idiot bohras sentiments and they shower laanats in chorus
Attachments
aud-20141212-wa0004.m4a
(5.09 MiB) Downloaded 1856 times

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:32 pm

I am sure there is hikmat in why this internal family dispute needs airing on every occassion including the Chehlum of Imam Hussein!

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 pm

I request MS abde ( Adam, where are you? still wainting your answer) to answer to this :
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... -waaz.html

The same QJ and MS who were calling KQ saheb "Qutbuddin Mola" in their telegrams (before STS(RA) death, so KQ was not in any rutbah) are now spreading poisonous venom on him during Aqa Husain (AS) majlis.

anajmi

Re: Disillusionment with MS dawat, particularly madrassah

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

james posts so much bullshit, it is difficult to reply to all. So I will reply to a few things I caught.
Let's make it simple.Prove from dawat books that praying Lanat on the enemies of Dawat is Un-Islamic.
Which, according to your idiotic logic, means that it is ok if people choose to say lanat on SMB and his foolish followers like you. They wouldn't be doing anything unIslamic.
KQ and his clan continue to cry about the “La´nat” being said on him, and accuse Dawat Majaalis as turning into majaalis filled with hate, thus attempting to portray Mumimeen as fundamentalists and bigots.
If you look at some of the audio clips the Admin has posted on this forum, this turns out to be pretty accurate.
In the Quran, Allah, his angels and the people recite La’nat on a number of different categories, some are mentioned here:
Iblees (The Devil)
Those who hide & deny the Truth
Liars
Zalemeen (Tyrants)
One who murders a Mumin
Fir'awn (Pharaoh) and his followers
A person who falsely accuses someone else
Those who make life difficult for the Prophet
The people enter hell will pray La’nat on each other for leading them astray.
SMB denies and hides the truth. He is a liar. He is a Zalim. If you look at his lifestyle, he is exactly like Fir'awn. He has been falsely accusing SKQ. And from the last point, I would say that all bohras will be praying laanat on each other for leading them astray (which they are doing today. Probably a pre-cursor of things to come.)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Bar'at is the sunnah of Prophet Mohammed SAW.
Can you please post the reference to this claim?
[From the 3rd line] O’ Allah, and give us tawfeeq to do silat with our relations and shower our neighbours with ifdhaal and gifts. [Line 7] And (grant us tawfeeq) to bring near those whom have kept us away, and be just to those who have done zulm on us, and make peace with our enemies. But never those who are Your enemies. For they are The Enemy that we will never love, and they are our War and we shall never reconcile.

What is important to note is that Imam Zayn al Abedeen AS lists great characteristics of mercy and forgiveness, but clearly states that the enemy of Allah (and the Imam and his Dai), are those who do not deserve this mercy.
How did you extrapolate enemy of Allah to include enemy of the Imam and the Dai? If SKQ is the Dai, then you are screwed. And apparently, all bohras are screwed since the Imam isn't saying anything and the court won't rule one way or the other. Which means that both are true Dais and hence all bohras go to hell. Even with two true Dais you guys managed to get yourselves burnt. This is the reason why you shouldn't change the word of Allah. Do not add to it and do not delete from it.
There are numerous instances of La’nat throughout the history of Dawat and Dawat texts (Eg: The last verse of يا سيد الشهداء, where Syedna RA recites La'nat on Yazeed).
As per shia history, even Hazrat Ali was the target of La'nat and the people invoking la'nat upon him were giving the exact same reasons that you and your Dai are giving.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:19 pm

La’nat & Bara’at - An Integral part of Islamic Dawoodi Bohra belief
That is one of the reasons why the Dawoodi Bohra belief is a deviant religion far away from the teachings of the prophet (saw). La'nat and Bara'at was not an integral part of the teachings of the prophet (saw). There is no reward associated with laanats and baraats. At least not according to the true teachings of the prophet (saw). La'nat, ordinarily, is a tool in the hands of one who is oppressed against the oppressor to invoke the punishment of Allah on the oppressor. When we read the Quran, we are invoking Allah's punishment on Ibless and his minions. These are entities that we cannot punish or wage war against.
Fatemi texts confirm that along with doing Walayat of the Saheb al Zaman, it is incumbent on all to do Bara’at from evil prior to that. This is why we recite of اعوذ بالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم (to seek refuge from Satan, the cursed), and then recite بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (In the Name of Allah…)..
You should burn these fatemi texts which have corrupted the message of the Quran. Fatemi texts have been taking square pegs and fitting them into round holes for centuries. Seeking refuge from shaitan with Allah has nothing to do with baarat as you guys have interpreted it today.

Remember, every single argument that you give for laanat and baraat can and is being given by the opposite party as well. So while you both are sure about who is going to hell, the one who refrains from calling laanat and baraat would be at a greater advantage than either cause then he won't be mistakenly invoking laanat and baraat on the true Dai.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Its quite clear now that the main aim of James is to spam this forum with his rubbish and divert/sabotage the actual topic!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 pm

dawedaar wrote:Its quite clear now that the main aim of James is to spam this forum with his rubbish and divert/sabotage the actual topic!

That is the aim of many others too, they come in different faces and forms. As long as people respond and take them on, and engage with them, they are here to stay, and come and go as they please or when the fire gets too hot.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:07 pm

James, James, james. If all you say is correct, then the person who deserves the lanaat is Mr. Muffadul (LA). He not only disobeyed his father during his lifetime, now is he making claim to be da'i. Meanwhile, he lives like Firon, in great wealth and pomp. His extended family abuse and humiliate common Bohras. All they care about is power and wealth. Hence, as Firon of this age, the Yazid of this age, he deserves laanat by your criteria. Now, it is time for you to leave this Yazidi cult, and give your misaaq to da'i al-haq. The doors of rehmat are open. Repent your ways, disown Mr. Muffadul (LA) and you may still avoid hell.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:39 pm

kimanumanu wrote:I am sure there is hikmat in why this internal family dispute needs airing on every occassion including the Chehlum of Imam Hussein!
And to think that I was taught by my parents and teachers not to wash our dirty linen in public :roll:
Whom should I follow ? My parents / teachers or shafiq bawa ? :wink:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

anajmi has given some very good and valid arguments to james' silly post.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:29 am

"Khush Khabar - Khush Khabar"

Koi bhi Mumin - Mumina ni Shaadi karwa ma koi pan jaat ni archan hoi, pachhi e financial hoi, domestic hoi ke koi biji hoi, saghla thi iltemas che ke te Marol na Aamil Janab Alibhai Nomani ne contact kare. Aa sarwajanik baap badha ni shaadi karavi aapse. Dulha-dulhan ni shaadi ni darees, jaman, shaadi na kaarajo, sarghasht, ghar, badhu apwa bandhaaela che, jeni khaatri levi.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:18 am

Mizan wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:ONLY A "WAHABI" CAN SHARE THE BOHRA DAI'S SUJNI........... NO MUMIN CAN !!!!

each and every post from this guy amazes me, he is kind of weird person, he has vowed to criticize dai no matter what he does.
if dai hugs some one he says dai is hugging if dai let sit some one near him he says he is letting people sit near him, if dai dont he says what a cruel dai he dont let any one sit near him.
so by hook or by crook by any means dai has to be attacked.
very kiddish and irresponsible Mr ghulam koi aur dhandha talash karo, you suck in your job as a critic.
He sucks in his life as a person.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:55 am

The fellow on the right in the photo is Mohd Husain, the same guy that told Taizoon bs to recite "rabbana zalamna" in Rozat Tahera during Urs Mubarak in 2003 - http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 60#p147814.
After watching the video clip from yesterday - http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 53#p151627, we know who really needs to recite that aayat.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 am

pheonix wrote:
Mizan wrote: each and every post from this guy amazes me, he is kind of weird person, he has vowed to criticize dai no matter what he does.
if dai hugs some one he says dai is hugging if dai let sit some one near him he says he is letting people sit near him, if dai dont he says what a cruel dai he dont let any one sit near him.
so by hook or by crook by any means dai has to be attacked.
very kiddish and irresponsible Mr ghulam koi aur dhandha talash karo, you suck in your job as a critic.
He sucks in his life as a person.
GM Bhai is trying to also say when abdes insult reformists by labelling them Wahhabi while in this photo he is happy to share a sofa with a Wahhabi , when SMS would not even see it fitting to seat or eat with a commoner.

What a hypocrite SMS is

Gm has provided tireless service to reformists exposing photographic eveidence of the excesses that kothar do...a photo cannot lie

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 am

asalaam'alykum members,

I would like to add my opinion regarding this photo op, well Ghulam Mohammed Bhai does contradict his comments and viewpoints sometimes, but this guy whom Muffadal Saifuddin is sharing the couch with is just a namesake Muslim, He is brother of Sheikh Mohamed Al Maktoum ruler of Dubai, Aviation Minister and Chairman of Emirates Airlines, he was the same person who visited Muffadal Saifuddin on the demise of SMB saheb (RA).
This guy is a royal living his life, flying jets, partying worldwide and you know what happens after party stuff. He is a responsible man but not some one who is practicing Islam by any means, somewhat similar to Prince bin waleed of Saudi Arabia.

questions

Unread post by questions » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 am

Akhtar Bhai - in other words birds of a feather share a sujni together ;)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:24 am

To both SMS and SKQ followers
This is my take may be I am dreaming
But at the end of the day, there is going to be a compromise between SMS and SKQ, If one observes closely, the absence of Qaid Chor and Malek Chuster from the active scene of Ziyaafats as well as their active absence from North America scene one has to conclude that there are negotiations going on where SMS and his goons may let SKQ and his family keep North America and let Qutbi Dai create Dawat Seat here as most of SKQ family is based in USA and are US Citizens, SMS and his Goons will have enough abdes/amtes to loot between India/Pakistan/Middle East and Africa to please everyone in his family.
Right now this court battle is all about control of Saify and Badri Mahal. Many in India might have already noticed that Badri Mahal is not as active as it used to be.Most of the activities from Badri Mahal has been shifted.
What is also amazing that Fatemidawat has no mention of Taizoon Shakir's Zahir-Batin expose ( a trump card to expose Zahir Baatin of Mazoon). Those recorded conversation which I listened to when the website was up has enough material to put doubts on many die hard followers of SMB and SMS about dirty politics being played in the name of Dawat
So the conclusion is going to that abdes/amtes are once again going to be shafted. So all those who are still holding faint hopes of transparency and accountability keep on dreaming........

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:50 am

I fully agree with SBM. The family of tyrant TS and his son MB are following the age old and golden rule ......... DIVIDE and RULE ............ if sheep are 'willing' to be slaughtered why to blame the butcher??

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:17 pm

SBM wrote:To both SMS and SKQ followers
This is my take may be I am dreaming
But at the end of the day, there is going to be a compromise between SMS and SKQ, If one observes closely, the absence of Qaid Chor and Malek Chuster from the active scene of Ziyaafats as well as their active absence from North America scene

Yes, you are dreaming and have a very active imagination. Mr. Qaid Joher was in the US just a few weeks ago, preparing the way for arrival of DMMS, and encouraging people to go to SMB (RA)'s urus majlis. The question of compromise does not come up.

What is also amazing that Fatemidawat has no mention of Taizoon Shakir's Zahir-Batin expose ( a trump card to expose Zahir Baatin of Mazoon). Those recorded conversation which I listened to when the website was up has enough material to put doubts on many die hard followers of SMB and SMS about dirty politics being played in the name of Dawat
So the conclusion is going to that abdes/amtes are once again going to be shafted. So all those who are still holding faint hopes of transparency and accountability keep on dreaming........
The Zahir-Batin conspiracy is not put on their website because it is actively being used as evidence in the court case. That is it. There is nothing more to it. Don't get carried away, or else soon you will end up wearing a tin-foil hat.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 pm

The Zahir-Batin conspiracy is not put on their website because it is actively being used as evidence in the court case. That is it
Really Biradar-- do you have the evidence or you are just speculating......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Received via Whatsup

Jaha zeelat se jina bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Majboor jo zakat ke mustaeed hai,
Unse paise vasoolna bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Mazloom, Zaeef, Jise Amilo ne banaya hai,
Unpe zulm karna bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Chhod kar budhe ma-baap ko,
Amil ki seva karna bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Takniki is yug me padhai-likhai chhod,
FMB khidmat me hona bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Kya ummeed kare ham daure muffaddali me,
Mardo ke liye roti banana bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Zabha ho rahe hai din-raat mumenin vaise hi,
Haathi ko bhi nishana banana fakher ki baat hai.
Aksar lautta hai khali haath zarooratmand,
Lambi kataar me khade hokar karodo lootana bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Nahi deta Islam izaazat in baat par,
Namaaz ke liye paise vasoolna bhi fakher ki baat hai.
Bairo ne rakkhi hai akkal girvi sabak me ja ja kar,
Apne mardo ko bhi namard banana fakher ki baat hai.
Bhooladi namaz aur ibaadat lailatul kadra me,
Mukaddas raat me Jashn-e-milaad manana bhi fakher ki baat hai.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 pm

SBM wrote:
The Zahir-Batin conspiracy is not put on their website because it is actively being used as evidence in the court case. That is it
Really Biradar-- do you have the evidence or you are just speculating......
I am not 100% certain. I am not privy to inside information. However, there was an email which was sent out about related matters by Fatemidawat.com that nass related evidence was submitted to the courts but could not be made public due to the active litigation.

Incidentally, this is also the reason why they have not responded to the Cromwell Hospital audio which DMMS put out a while ago. It is clear that there are many things that are not out in the open yet, including if there is any written will from STS about appointing S. Qutbuddin after SMB.

As to your central point: that there will be some compromise. That is not possible. At this point the schism is complete. What may happen is some formula to share properties, specially masjids etc, or allow access to musafir-khanas and the like. As you know, even other Bohras (Alavi, Sulaimani) are allowed in various places as they share common heritage with the Dawoodis. So this likely to continue.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Biradar
What I mean by compromise is not that SMS and SKQ will come together but rather the division of the properties and some understanding of let Qutbi bohra visit all the Rozas without harassment and ending the laanat business.
I agree with you that Schims is complete but Qutbi may end up setting up their Dawat seat in USA after they reach a mutually agreeable solution to properties of Saify and Badri Mahal.
At the end the followers will be shafted regardless.......

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:41 pm

I always thought that court will decide who is Haqq Naa Dai. so if court decides one or the other then both the parties have to accept it and there be no division in Dawaat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:23 pm

QAID JOHAR IMITATING MUFFY BY COMING IN CINDERELLA BUGGY !!

INAUGURATION OF 2nd IMANI SCHOOL NATIONAL ATHLETIC MEET BY SHZ.DR. QUAIDJOHAR BS.EZZUDDIN SAHEB D.M.& MINISTER OF M.P. KAILASH VIJAYVERGI AT A.B.N. SCHOOL INDORE

22nd Safar, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:39 pm

THE DOHAD AMIL MARKETING HIS MASTER IN IMAM HUSSAIN'S CHEHLUM MAJLIS !!

JAISA RAJA VAISI PRAJA

Chehlum Raat Imam Husain A.S Waaz Majlis Held In Taheri Hall, Ezzi Mohallah, Godi Road, Dohad

19th Safar, 1436