Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 03, 2014 6:33 pm

Alert for Surtis !!!

Muffy will be reaching Surat today morning and will straight away head for the Dumas bungalow for the much needed "Rest" due to the hardwork and PR activities of brain washing abdes and fattening his coffers !!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:47 pm

On the run or just homeless? His own brothers might go after him. Main witness disappears......

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Idaratut Ta'reef al Shakhsi
(ITS)

Baad Salaam il Jameel,

Miqaat Registration started for

Urs Mubarak Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA)
Zikra Majlis 1435H., Mumbai

On Sunday, 18th May 2014 / 19th Rajab al Asab 1435H

The Zikra which was always held in Surat is now being held in Mumbai !!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

It is well known that Muffy has an army of people who do his PR work which helps him in brain washing the abdes and extorting huge amounts of money from them. However there is a buzz in Amil circles which says that since 2 years Muffy has hired the services of a Professor from Sydhenam College, Mumbai who helps him in announcing/implementing schemes which would fill his coffers on a regular basis, the Dabba/Thaali scheme was also his brainchild !! The Professor works part time and is a regular at Badri Mahal, Mumbai.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh really! so this dabba thali is the innovative scheme of a professor - a hired professional - not MS's compassion for the poor and the needy....

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 05, 2014 1:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Idaratut Ta'reef al Shakhsi
(ITS)

Baad Salaam il Jameel,

Miqaat Registration started for

Urs Mubarak Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA)
Zikra Majlis 1435H., Mumbai

On Sunday, 18th May 2014 / 19th Rajab al Asab 1435H

The Zikra which was always held in Surat is now being held in Mumbai !!!!
Google where the zikra was done for previous 5 years..

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 05, 2014 1:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:It is well known that Muffy has an army of people who do his PR work which helps him in brain washing the abdes and extorting huge amounts of money from them. However there is a buzz in Amil circles which says that since 2 years Muffy has hired the services of a Professor from Sydhenam College, Mumbai who helps him in announcing/implementing schemes which would fill his coffers on a regular basis, the Dabba/Thaali scheme was also his brainchild !! The Professor works part time and is a regular at Badri Mahal, Mumbai.
And what about Thaali rasam started in Misr and Surat years back by Syedna Aaliqadar TUS???

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 05, 2014 1:19 am

Rebel wrote:Oh really! so this dabba thali is the innovative scheme of a professor - a hired professional - not MS's compassion for the poor and the needy....
which part of unhygienic dabba thali shows compassion for the poor and needy?

poor and needy pays for this dabba thali and in return they eat kide (worms) wala half cooked food.

do u call it compassion? :shock:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Not necessarily, there are poor families do not pay as they can't afford or if they do pay it is minimal amount of money so not to affect their monetary life but this only applies to long beard and topi and rida clad individuals who have the habit of doing je sab je sab and glorifies MS all the times even during sleep...
The food is not so bad in terms of taste...but I would think that contents could not be per standard like masala and oil....

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 12:58 pm

I remember Dabba thali has not made any difference at all, it is a good cause but the intentions are not right.
Before also we use to make two meals per day and we did not face any difficulties or hardship to prepare the meal and feed to the family.
this Dabba thali has made ladies irresponsible and lazy and totally dependent on thali for the evening.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Well the dabba scheme has some positive impact on working women as they don't have to cook food in the evening for the family. Like all schemes there would be some negatives too as people getting dependent on dabba food. People may not like home made simple food versus oil leaden tasty food present in the dabba.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Than why Muffadal Saab is contradicting and saying in his bayaans that " Bairao ghar no Kono (corner) iktiyaar (Choose) karein".
If Muffadal Saab was so considerate about urban and modern working women than he would never say anything like that in his speech. So by this statement it totally falsifies the claim that he has relieved women from cooking and preparing meals for family.
When a mother or wife prepares meal for her family, family eats with joy and delight. Every time something new is dished out to your plates and the taste of the food prepared by your mother would not beat any taste in the world. whether it be Faiz-e-Mohammed Burhaniya.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:42 pm

But now MS said don't do job & do home science. so now dabba system made ladies more irresponsible and lazy as they are completely free. :D

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm

I hear people say that MS has said women should not work...if he has really said that he is taking the community to its doom as did his forefathers. Women should contribute economically for the growth of the nation. We find many women scientists, entrepreneurs, even heads of companies as well. They have a right to pursue their careers if they are educated and have an interest to move ahead with their careers. Being of different gender should not prevent them from taking up a job. I know one individual who works and would continue to work even though MS may have said that women should not work.
What if a working woman quits a job? would MS provide them salary and benefits every month for the family?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 08, 2014 1:29 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:When a mother or wife prepares meal for her family, family eats with joy and delight. Every time something new is dished out to your plates and the taste of the food prepared by your mother would not beat any taste in the world. whether it be Faiz-e-Mohammed Burhaniya.
I got a little nostalgic ! I remember during my college days, sometimes when I m home lazing around, the best moments with my mom would be in kitchen when I would help her with cooking and minial tasks such as peeling vegetables or picking grains. We would have fantastic conversations. My mom being a teacher and a avid reader would share stories from the history and I would just listen to her like a kid.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 08, 2014 2:45 am

it feels nice to help you mother in nitty gritty things in kitchen and I usually do during my weekends. But I dont thing this thaali has made women lazy and irresponsible, rather it has made women free from hassles of kitchen.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu May 08, 2014 3:04 am

true_bohra wrote: rather it has made women free from hassles of kitchen.
TB bhai, this is your funniest post i've ever read here. :lol:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 08, 2014 3:09 am

What is so funny about it...really dont you think women should have some space in her life for other things. We do enjoy weekends but does the kitchen work stop during weekends..NO

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu May 08, 2014 4:35 am

In any case women do have to work in kitchen as the meals are served only for one time so i think it wont make much difference in their life.
Apart from this in some or most of the places i guess meals are only provided from Mon-Fri so no enjoyment or rest on weekends as well.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu May 08, 2014 4:55 am

mustansir_g wrote:In any case women do have to work in kitchen as the meals are served only for one time so i think it wont make much difference in their life.
Apart from this in some or most of the places i guess meals are only provided from Mon-Fri so no enjoyment or rest on weekends as well.
yes. And in many cities, women cook in rotation for the whole community.

The intention was good, but in practice, I find it very restrictive and unnecessary in some cities.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Thu May 08, 2014 5:07 am

Not sure about other cities, but in our city/mohalla the tiffin comes with limited amount of food. By limited I mean that it can feed just 2 or 3 adults. No matter how big your family is, they give the same size tiffin to everyone. Because of this a lot of women have to cook both the times because a lot of homes have more than 3 adults.

So the tiffin is not serving the purpose at all.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 am

Question to Mufaddal BS with Due Respect:

I would like to highlight one of the most important questions pertaining to the Nass Issue which is going around the community.

I HEARD IN THE FIRST WAAZ OF YOURS AFTER YOU BECAME THE DAAI (FOR ME YOU ARE THE CLAIMANT), THAT BURHANUDDIN SAHAB GAVE YOU THE DIARY IN 1430 HIJRI, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT DATE. I HAVE A QUESTION THERE, HOW CAN A PERSON WHO IS GOING TO BE THE LEADER OF THE ONE MILLION COMMUNITY FORGETS THE MOST IMPORTANT DATE OF HIS LIFE. THIS IS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PERSONAL MATTER BUT ALSO FOR THE COMMUNITY AND PROBABLY THE WORLD AT LARGE.

If I am asked when did I completed this? or when did I get that?, I would be able to answer because its important for me. If a Normal person can remember this, so a person like you who consider himself the DAI of Aale-Mohammad should most definitely know this. I have also heard somewhere in the Bayan of Late Burhanuddin Sahab that "tamara Ghar ma su thay che, e mein jaanu chu". So logically, If a Dai knows something which is happening in the house of its follower, wouldn't he remember the Most Important date in his life.???

THIS IS MY QUESTION. I hope I get answer. This is just one question of the Numerous Questions on your Style of Leadership. Please put a thought over this, instead of Collecting and Bullying Poor Bohras.

Thanks... God Bless All...

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri May 09, 2014 2:42 am

Bro HMALAK
Do you think SMS can have a time to answer you question?

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri May 09, 2014 6:25 am

[/quote]
yuzarsif wrote:Bro HMALAK
Do you think SMS can have a time to answer you question?
That's Why I have written that please put a thought and stop Looting People.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

Scary... the parallels that can be drawn...
Scary... the parallels that can be drawn...

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm

HMALAK wrote:Question to Mufaddal BS with Due Respect:

I would like to highlight one of the most important questions pertaining to the Nass Issue which is going around the community.

I HEARD IN THE FIRST WAAZ OF YOURS AFTER YOU BECAME THE DAAI (FOR ME YOU ARE THE CLAIMANT), THAT BURHANUDDIN SAHAB GAVE YOU THE DIARY IN 1430 HIJRI, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT DATE. I HAVE A QUESTION THERE, HOW CAN A PERSON WHO IS GOING TO BE THE LEADER OF THE ONE MILLION COMMUNITY FORGETS THE MOST IMPORTANT DATE OF HIS LIFE. THIS IS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PERSONAL MATTER BUT ALSO FOR THE COMMUNITY AND PROBABLY THE WORLD AT LARGE.
Brother HMALAK - i know the question is addressed to Shz Mufaddal BS, but few days ago the exact same thought ran thru my mind and i wrote this up (produced below for your reference). Would be glad to know what you think of it. Thanks
adna_mumin wrote:"Taareekh yaad nathi"

This is an attempt to dissect, discuss and may be bring more ideas out of the Q&A series on Fatemidawat website. There have been few reasons given to convey the message as to why Shz Mufaddal BS cannot be Dai.

Let us take the one about the forgotten date, made famous by the phrase "Taareekh yaad nathi" in the waaz on Imam uz Zaman Milad by Mufaddal BS.

In the Q&A video the claim made is like a person would correctly remember the date of his Nikah (and many other such events of his life) so how could the person claiming to be Dai forget the date on which his Naas that is Burhanuddin Moula RA conveyed to him that he was the mansoos by showing the Letter of 1388 H.

I have the following issue with the reasoning given by Husain BS. That because the supposed event never happened if any arbitrary date was offered then Mufaddal BS ran the risk of someone out of the million Bohras would come forward to claim that either Burhanuddin Moula RA or Mufaddal BS himself were in such, such place on that date.

One thing that is also claimed in the Waaz was that this happened in Mumbai. Here is a problem with this theory.
So question arises if indeed he had to make up a date, do Mumineen not know which dates Moula RA was surely in Mumbai year after year even if one never kept record of his travels?? If that is common knowledge surely he and his group would have thought about it and suggested?

Lailatul Qadr and Urs of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA are 2 events Moula RA was almost certainly in his last years in Mumbai.
One exception being of his indisposition few years ago when in Shehrullah he (Moula RA) stayed in London.

So if indeed Mufaddal bs wanted to make up a date he surely could have chosen either of these 2 events? That he did not means?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9055&p=130442&#p130442

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri May 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Funny, the two Shabbirs, one a Danawalla (grain seller) and the other Tambawalla (utensils maker) had cooked a unique recipe which fell afoul of the 'community'! All they were doing was promising to take take Mumineen to a to a replay of the endless videos and then diverting them to a current box office hit. Burhani guards gave them marching orders from their position and have advised them to revert to their inherited expertise and pursue solely to pakawe 'Dal-Chaval-Palidu. They ventured too deep, way below their palidu and got 'daje'. Obviously these two Shabbirs knew only how to control the Bohra 'bheed' and were not enterprisong enough to learn Kothar's formula of fleecing Mumineen. For those wanting to do khidmat please let them know that a couple of openings just came up in Burhani Guards.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri May 09, 2014 10:14 pm

They are Heroes!

However, didn't the SMS lawyers tell the judge that SMS side is not excommunicating anybody?