Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sequence

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 am

true_bohra wrote:Be updated...this is not from recent trip...
how old is it?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 am

@way2go and likes:

I can see that KQ has become so pious man for this forum members after he has openely declared his hatred for the rightful Dai. He became your saviour now.

Let me remind you that untill recently this forum had only written about his affair with Nafisa Ali and we use to just think it as an alleged affair and never commented. This forum only stated that there were pics of him with Nafisa Ali in a pool and now this whole event turned out to be a fabricated story...whoaaa!!!

Guys just refer some sort of things before writing such crude replies.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 am

true_bohra wrote:@way2go and likes:

I can see that KQ has become so pious man for this forum members after he has openely declared his hatred for the rightful Dai. He became your saviour now.

Let me remind you that untill recently this forum had only written about his affair with Nafisa Ali and we use to just think it as an alleged affair and never commented. This forum only stated that there were pics of him with Nafisa Ali in a pool and now this whole event turned out to be a fabricated story...whoaaa!!!

how old is that above yemen pic?

btw if u alredy knew this story was fabricated, why did u bring it up to defame SKQ?

till now he was mazoon and pious and suddenly he became an immoral person?

voice

Unread post by voice » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 am

true_bohra wrote:@way2go and likes:

KQ was mentioned on these forum hundred of times before and not in the manner in which you have placed allegation. Undoubtedly, he became respected as SKQ only after he displayed his calibers, courage and determination to expose the corrupt and false Firaun of our community. Its not just with the forum members but in hearts of every Bohra who are able to see the truth with the use of intellect.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 am

SYN was involved with all kinds of Haram activities during his time, he owned a Hotel which served liquor, he had a suite for himself so that he could go there and relax, you know in what ways he relaxed, he was involved with Mafia underworld all around the globe, he was very much active with money laundering (DESHDROHI) activities, remember whenever you point a finger on someone there are three fingers pointing at you, Muffadal started this spitting venom drama, SKQ was silent if he is the claimant they could have sorted it behind the close doors, why involve poor bohras in this hysteria, they shattered the faith of so many bohras, who mentally are so disturbed with this, for example ME.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:53 am

true_bohra bhai,
The original picture posted by truth-prevails bhai, did not claim that it was from the current trip of Mufaddal Bhaisaab. However, the question asked was whether a Dai or a Dai in waiting should be conducting himself in the manner in which Mufaddal Bhaisaab is shown in the said picture. In your response to the above question, you said that...
"He is far better than a person who was involved with an actress."
So, in effect, you have accepted that the conduct shown in the said picture was falling short of how a Dai or a Dai in waiting must conduct himself, but that in comparison to the alleged act of having an affair with some actress, it (the behavior of Mufaddal Bhaisaab) was much better! Of course I agree in principle, but the problem I have is that you are refuting photographic evidence of an unbecoming act in favour of a malicious rumour!
A rumour is a rumour, irrespective of who started it! Let us stick to the facts, please.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:11 am

Fatema MN wrote:true_bohra bhai,
The original picture posted by truth-prevails bhai, did not claim that it was from the current trip of Mufaddal Bhaisaab. However, the question asked was whether a Dai or a Dai in waiting should be conducting himself in the manner in which Mufaddal Bhaisaab is shown in the said picture. In your response to the above question, you said that...
"He is far better than a person who was involved with an actress."
So, in effect, you have accepted that the conduct shown in the said picture was falling short of how a Dai or a Dai in waiting must conduct himself, but that in comparison to the alleged act of having an affair with some actress, it (the behavior of Mufaddal Bhaisaab) was much better! Of course I agree in principle, but the problem I have is that you are refuting photographic evidence of an unbecoming act in favour of a malicious rumour!
A rumour is a rumour, irrespective of who started it! Let us stick to the facts, please.
sister your post is OVER-ABOVE intelligent for an average abde like true_bohra, I doubt he will ever reply it.

Nafisa

For Syedna Mufaddal

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Educate the Women, You Educate the Nation

"Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skills and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process."
Education is important for everyone, but it is especially significant for girls and women. This is true not only because education is an entry point to other opportunities, but also because the educational achievements of women can have ripple effects within the family and across generations.

Investing in girls' education is one of the most effective ways to reduce poverty.

Educated women can recognize the importance of health care and know how to seek it for themselves and their children. Education helps girls and women to know their rights and to gain confidence to claim them. However, women’s literacy rates are significantly lower than men’s in most developing countries.

The education of parents is linked to their children's educational attainment, and the mother's education is usually more influential than the father's. An educated mother's greater influence in household negotiations may allow her to secure more resources for her children.

Educated mothers are more likely to be in the labour force, allowing them to pay some of the costs of schooling, and may be more aware of returns to schooling and concentrate more attention on each child.

It is clear that educating women is quite important for the development of the nation. The people have realized the importance and necessity of female education.

May the glory and glamour of womanhood be abundantly bestowed upon every woman!

Happy Women’s Day!
Thank You!
Best Regards,
Sakina

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: For Syedna Mufaddal

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:32 pm

very well written Nafisa Bhen.....thank you for sharing this post.

Sequence

Qaid Johar is far smarter than MS

Unread post by Sequence » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Bismillah...

now I have started feeling Qaid johar deserves doctorate which he obtained from UK.

Why?

he is far smarter than MS, he smartly let muffy get into lead and wear tog of lanat in his neck, in history people will do lanat on muffy and not Qaid johar, but on the same hand Qaid johar enjoys all comforts and money and respect from people without obtaining any dai ship.

he is great business man he makes millions every year, when he will see muffy ship is sinking he will safely collect all his money and migrate to Europe or US for better life, while muffy will get stuck with stress and community problems.

in short Qaid johar is smart dude.

Bohra spring

Re: Qaid Johar is far smarter than MS

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:28 am

What is interesting is how will YN dynasty accommodate QJs aspirations

Are they going to find a way to work together or will clash.

If QJ becomes mazoon his own sons will have ambitions that will clash with SMSs sons power aspirations.

The next transition will be even more chaotic.

tasneempati

Re: Qaid Johar is far smarter than MS

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 am

Sequence wrote:Bismillah...

now I have started feeling Qaid johar deserves doctorate which he obtained from UK.

Why?

he is far smarter than MS, he smartly let muffy get into lead and wear tog of lanat in his neck, in history people will do lanat on muffy and not Qaid johar, but on the same hand Qaid johar enjoys all comforts and money and respect from people without obtaining any dai ship.

he is great business man he makes millions every year, when he will see muffy ship is sinking he will safely collect all his money and migrate to Europe or US for better life, while muffy will get stuck with stress and community problems.

in short Qaid johar is smart dude.
I agree with everything you wrote here except "he is great business man ". Rather it shall be " he is great conman".

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Muffy's Yemen Trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APy2dZe ... e=youtu.be
doesnt looks like he is in any grief of losing his father, which was just few days back.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:53 pm

GMbhai - please clarify date of this video.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 pm

alam wrote:GMbhai - please clarify date of this video

This is from his latest yemen trip last week.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:03 pm

The glass enclosure on his car is like the one which Pope has.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The glass enclosure on his car is like the one which Pope has.
pope has better one, btw pope keeps it for security as he is INTERNATIONAL personality, while MS kept it just for show off, for bunch of yemenis he dont require any such glass boxes.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:20 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:Enough said.

http://youtu.be/WIwntMVLSYk
Al Hamdolillah The truth comes out no matter how much you try to hide it Muffadal BS has acknowldged that he is Mamulk of Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS) , I have my my reservations I think he is not fit to be even a Mamluk of Sayedna Qutbuddin (TUS)

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

What a sad state of affiars, our brothers and sisters who were on the same path as us only a few years ago,( before Muffadal BS proclaimed himself as theMansoos) are now being led astray, Is this what our community has deteriorated to ,? Dancing and music a La Ganpati style visrjan procession , I appeal to all Muffadallis and supporters of the false dai on this forum please , please wake up from your slumber, there is stil time, nothing is lost , we can still revert to the high standards of spiritually set by our previous Dais Under Muffadal BS you will become like Hindus., chanting Bhajans in his glory all day , our masjids will become temples Come and embrace noblilty spritually and true Islam Come to DSayedna Qutbuddin (TUS)

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Did I hear this right?
Is MS calling himself Mamlooq (Gulam) of SKQ?
Big slip of tongue! In his unconscious mind he is always Gulam and SKQ is Moula!!!!

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm

actually he must be trying to say "mamluke imam uz zamaan" no paigaam che, but obviously he missed it, for obvious reasons lol

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am

One more Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab video I got on email.

How can he forget when his own father told him to read a letter which allegedly made him successor. And why would Syedna Burhanuddin RA just not tell him. Also notice how Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab as he is talking about this book looks down at his notes to see which year he has to mention 1430 - hmm 4 -5 year. yaad nathi..

Unbelievable!!!!! Su nirali shaan che

http://youtu.be/phJ3WJXjgLE

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:30 am

Classic blooper!

tasneempati

Re: For Syedna Mufaddal

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:41 am

Very good Article. But who is author 'Nafisa or Sakina" bit confusing.
Nafisa wrote:Educate the Women, You Educate the Nation

"Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skills and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process."
Education is important for everyone, but it is especially significant for girls and women. This is true not only because education is an entry point to other opportunities, but also because the educational achievements of women can have ripple effects within the family and across generations.

Investing in girls' education is one of the most effective ways to reduce poverty.

Educated women can recognize the importance of health care and know how to seek it for themselves and their children. Education helps girls and women to know their rights and to gain confidence to claim them. However, women’s literacy rates are significantly lower than men’s in most developing countries.

The education of parents is linked to their children's educational attainment, and the mother's education is usually more influential than the father's. An educated mother's greater influence in household negotiations may allow her to secure more resources for her children.

Educated mothers are more likely to be in the labour force, allowing them to pay some of the costs of schooling, and may be more aware of returns to schooling and concentrate more attention on each child.

It is clear that educating women is quite important for the development of the nation. The people have realized the importance and necessity of female education.

May the glory and glamour of womanhood be abundantly bestowed upon every woman!

Happy Women’s Day!
Thank You!
Best Regards,
Sakina

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:One more Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab video I got on email.

How can he forget when his own father told him to read a letter which allegedly made him successor. And why would Syedna Burhanuddin RA just not tell him. Also notice how Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab as he is talking about this book looks down at his notes to see which year he has to mention 1430 - hmm 4 -5 year. yaad nathi..

Truth-Prevails, is it not obvious that the bayaan script has been written by someone else and he has not properly rote learnt it.....as we used to say in our school days.... learnt it by heart.
What a perfect give away! Makes it pretty obvious who is the 'Haqq naa Dai' and who is'nt. Mufaddal bhaisaheb fumbles like a school boy who has forgotten his lines. The only thing he well remembers is how to scold people whilst giving bayaans and his want of regular fakhir najwas. He even forgets the present year of his giving bayaan and talks of 'must be some 4-5 years ago' that he received the so called nass letter from Muqaddas Syedna. A 'ghaib naa jaakaar' should well be aware of past, present and future. Here he has forgotten something so important that happened in the recent past. Shameful......Utterly Shameful!
BTW.... I love the way you and also Haq_Prevails write.. Nice to read sensible, thought provoking well written posts.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:17 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:One more Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisab video I got on email.

I was present for this waaz. I had gone with an open mind to hear the first 'waaz' of Mufaddal Bhaisaab as 'Dai'. Up until then, I was still confused. However, after listening to this waaz, I was completely convinced of his dishonesty and hypocrisy! A true mansoos would never forget the date on which he was informed of his impending succession! The way he narrated the whole story, it sounded so fake! He could not even read the 'succession note' clearly! Also, the whole 'kakajisaab ne gale lagavi lais' was such a big drama. If he was sincere, that should have been his first reaction, not after 20 days of lanats and after formally announcing his excommunication! There were many other things in the waaz that I felt were not appropriate. For me personally, this was the last nail in the coffin of Mufaddal Bhaisaab's claim to the daiship!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 am

You are slightly mistaken about the fact...Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has never claimed the title of Dai.

Claimant is someone else who is also holding press conferences.

If you think that the appeal was a drama then why dont you clear my doubt. KQ said in his video that "maara saamne aao, kem nathi aawta??" and when Shz Qaid Johar bhaisahab requested meeting, he denied it. Why???