Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qutbi-Hero

Re: Dai aur Mazoon

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

white_pigeon wrote:This is ridiculous. Anyone who lives in Baroda would know what Alavi's talk about Dawoodi Bohras.
I don't live in Baroda bro, what do the Alavis say about DBs?

Also, how can they support Muffy, or any DB Dai, if they are against the DB Dawat?

What the hell is going on! (Or should I ask, how much were they paid!)

anajmi

Re: woman status in muffadal saiffudin raj

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Thank you for posting that video. Memri TV is a good source of information for the truth about Islam. :wink:

white_pigeon

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by white_pigeon » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Alavis & Dawoodis in Baroda are in complete directions.
Atleast you can see the Alavi Syedna chilling in his mohalla outside. If you are lucky you might even spot him repairing his bike, car or cycle himself too.
So guessing how much was the payment for this photograph along with Muffy camp is the right guess. He is a guest afterall.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

bro paani waala,

When one starts scouring the internet, one will find enough to prove ones point. But one needs to apply his or her brain as well. Why do you agree with one version as against the other? Is it because you like one more than the other? Or is it because your hatred for one prevents you from looking at the other objectively?

For every idiotic video link posted by Qulfi lol, I can post a counter, but then, my brain is not frozen like Qulfi's. In his hatred towards the Sunnah of the prophet (saw) he posts videos uploaded by a jewish mouth piece. He posts a video of a moron saying that which his own Aqa's son is also saying. What a sad state of affairs this is for this community!! What does the Quran say about taking the enemies of Islam as your friends against those that follow the Sunnah of the prophet (saw)? They are the lowest of the low. Lower even than the enemies of Islam themselves. That is where Qulfi is right now.

monsuier74

Unread post by monsuier74 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 am

This is my first post to this forum though i have been reading the posts for quite some time.
Few days back during the Khatmul Quran majlis they have during the evening the Amil was cursing the Alavi Bohras and called them "NAPAK" apart from the regular mind boggling Bayans.
Now I see a picture with Syedna Muffadal Saifudding sharing a seat with the Alavi bohras Mansoos.

what explanation do I get from this?

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:18 am

monsuier74 wrote:This is my first post to this forum though i have been reading the posts for quite some time.
Few days back during the Khatmul Quran majlis they have during the evening the Amil was cursing the Alavi Bohras and called them "NAPAK" apart from the regular mind boggling Bayans.
Now I see a picture with Syedna Muffadal Saifudding sharing a seat with the Alavi bohras Mansoos.

what explanation do I get from this?
answer is hypocrisy and this is the biggest concern I always had with thiss bohras jamaat

on one hand they will curse yazeed on other hand they will invite modi and shiv sena leaders in masjid and palaces.

on one hand they will hate sunnnis, while on other hand they will invite their leader in gulf masajids
on one hand they will say ithna asharis are wrong and behke hue, on other hand they will invite noha khawan and take poems from them.

you can also see similar behavior of abdes on this site, they will say many things are wrong with dawat but again they will never miss any oppurtunity to miss any free loading schemes.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:31 am

on one hand they will curse yazeed on other hand they will invite modi and shiv sena leaders in masjid and palaces.

on one hand they will hate sunnnis, while on other hand they will invite their leader in gulf masajids
on one hand they will say ithna asharis are wrong and behke hue, on other hand they will invite noha khawan and take poems from them.

you can also see similar behavior of abdes on this site, they will say many things are wrong with dawat but again they will never miss any oppurtunity to miss any free loading schemes.[/quote]

Another interesting photo being circulated with Maharashtian leaders Sharad Pawar & Chagan Bhujbal inside Raudat Tahera....

Cant they ask them to cover heads?
Guess they wouldnt as they wouldnt give a damn about Islamic traditions.
Attachments
IMG-20140201-WA0006.jpg

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Alavi bohras refer to the Dawoodi's as "NAPAK" too. So NAPAK NAPAK bhai bhai. :wink:

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:25 pm

These Dawoodis, Sulemanis, Alavis and may be now Qutbis are all kind of politcal parties having a vote bank which also are 'paying members' .......... thats all. In general political parties ask for votes, these ask for 'meesaq' .... the end goal is same - to RULE and make MONEY .........

think

is it true

Unread post by think » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:16 pm

heard that Mr. Mufaddal's grand children have gone away with their mothers. everyone here in the states and may be elsewhere are asked to recite surah yousuf for the safe return of the wives of his sons.
If this is true then it is apparent the wives of MR. Mufaddals sons do not believe in their grand father Mr. Mufaddal as their new Dai.

white_pigeon

Re: is it true

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:21 pm

think wrote:heard that Mr. Mufaddal's grand children have gone away with their mothers. everyone here in the states and may be elsewhere are asked to recite surah yousuf for the safe return of the wives of his sons.
If this is true then it is apparent the wives of MR. Mufaddals sons do not believe in their grand father Mr. Mufaddal as their new Dai.
The irony of this situation is that Muffys own grandsons dont believe that he is the DAI.
But
Public is called to Azad Maiden and sit outside in the heat singing his praises.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:34 pm

So Alavi Bohras who denied the rightful Da'i (after 29th i guess) are allowed in the masjid, but KQ isn't. Whats the logic? Oh they are no threat to the current financial empire!!

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 pm

white_pigeon wrote:
think wrote:heard that Mr. Mufaddal's grand children have gone away with their mothers. everyone here in the states and may be elsewhere are asked to recite surah yousuf for the safe return of the wives of his sons.
The irony of this situation is that Muffys own grandsons dont believe that he is the DAI.
But
Public is called to Azad Maiden and sit outside in the heat singing his praises.
They forgot to screen the movie "Main Azaad Hoon" that day. :lol:

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Seriously, are they worried only about Mufaaddal maula daughter in law, and grandchildren?

Don't you think Mufaddal Maula should be asking people to pray Surat Yusuf for all the mumineen who have supposedly left to SKQ (the numbers remain very small).

And the questions begging is shouldn't he, as 53 rd Dai, really be asking everyone to pray Surat Yusuf for the safe return of Aqa Maula 52 nd Dai al Mutlak Mazun of 49 years?

I would think syedna mufaddal would say, if anyone needs the doa of safe return to Hak Ni Dawat, it would be the Mazun of 52nd Dai Burhanuddin.
Last edited by alam on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 pm

He should atleast acknowledge 18 deaths and tell people to read surah e yaseen....he is so pathetic!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:01 pm

The Elitist Delusional Hypocritical campaign from Syedna Mufaddal saifuddin:
In public - issue baraat to Khuzaima Qutbuddin
In secret circles - pray for Mufaddal Saifuddin's own grandchildren safe return.

Mufaddal Saifuddin's new Manifesto: destroy other mumineens families. Please pray for mine . . . Oops,
Correction: for those in mine who still love me (Mufaddal's son Taha)..

ALLAH IS THE Only Khow it all.

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Apne log Apne, Baki sab paraye....

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

The fact that his doesnt have his own familys support shows where he stands...Being ghaib Nah Jaankar he should have locked them up before they ran away? Also he has done so many Mojizas, simple do one where they return...Why pray Surah when he has such immense power...Oh Abdes are so gullible!!!! :)

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Hey so will they namaazi the flowers later or namaazi the complete roza ?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (3 KiB) Viewed 10754 times

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 am

Fellow Bohras,
I strongly denounce the use of abusive and foul language on this forum. If we are to use such a language than what is the difference between us and the so called facist sitting in Badri and Safiee Mahal as well as in Thane. We also hav to understand that there are certain outsiders (NON BOHRAS) on this forum who talk absolutely nonsense. I might not be scholer in Islam but few things I would quote from Quran on Women. This is my understand and please correct me If I am wrong anywhere (or may be entirely)

2:228 "(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them."

My interpretation - Women can do almost everything what Men can do and should be allowed if she stays within the prescribed rules of Islam which is the she maintains her clothing according to Islam, prays rgularly on time, doesnt disturb the family to beyong extent, her husband or father allows it and maintain her dignity and doesnt interact with men unneccessarily.

33:32-33 "O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. ... Stay in your houses."
My Interpretation - So other women who have the requirement and necessity to support the family can work but she has to abide by the principle of Islam. Restriction was very strict on the wives of the Prophet S.A.W

33:59 "O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad)."

My interpretation - Here also restriction was on travelling without a Mehram and following to maintaining the dignity of themselves than they can work or do things that helps the family but travelling as prescribed she has to have mehram.

"For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward." [Noble Quran 33:35]

My Interpretation - All equal rights on everything...talking is about maintaining the chastity and no restrictions mentioned.

"They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them." [Noble Quran 2:187]

My Interpretation - Again equality is what is mentioned.

I am sure there are other several place where Quran mentioned that Women should stay in thier houses or homes. But at the same time there is a clear indication that Islam doesnt restrict Women to work and climb the corporate ladder, provided women are willing to maintain thier dignity as prescribed in Quran and explained by Rasullillah.
(Corrections will be appreciated)

Bohra_by_birth

Unread post by Bohra_by_birth » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 am

Your interpretation reeks of chauvinism!
Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:Fellow Bohras,
I strongly denounce the use of abusive and foul language on this forum. If we are to use such a language than what is the difference between us and the so called facist sitting in Badri and Safiee Mahal as well as in Thane. We also hav to understand that there are certain outsiders (NON BOHRAS) on this forum who talk absolutely nonsense. I might not be scholer in Islam but few things I would quote from Quran on Women. This is my understand and please correct me If I am wrong anywhere (or may be entirely)

2:228 "(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them."

My interpretation - Women can do almost everything what Men can do and should be allowed if she stays within the prescribed rules of Islam which is the she maintains her clothing according to Islam, prays rgularly on time, doesnt disturb the family to beyong extent, her husband or father allows it and maintain her dignity and doesnt interact with men unneccessarily.

33:32-33 "O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. ... Stay in your houses."
My Interpretation - So other women who have the requirement and necessity to support the family can work but she has to abide by the principle of Islam. Restriction was very strict on the wives of the Prophet S.A.W

33:59 "O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad)."

My interpretation - Here also restriction was on travelling without a Mehram and following to maintaining the dignity of themselves than they can work or do things that helps the family but travelling as prescribed she has to have mehram.

"For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward." [Noble Quran 33:35]

My Interpretation - All equal rights on everything...talking is about maintaining the chastity and no restrictions mentioned.

"They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them." [Noble Quran 2:187]

I am sure there are other several place where Quran mentioned that Women should stay in thier houses or homes. But at the same time there is a clear indication that Islam doesnt restrict Women to work and climb the corporate ladder, provided women are willing to maintain thier dignity as prescribed in Quran and explained by Rasullillah.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 am

Sujud wrote:Hey so will they namaazi the flowers later or namaazi the complete roza ?
They do look a bit drunk. Hangover perhaps from the night before"s whiskey and rum.
Maula na Vasila si emno Hangover khakh thai ane bau bau Barakat aape.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 am

alam wrote:The Elitist Delusional Hypocritical campaign from Syedna Mufaddal saifuddin:
In public - issue baraat to Khuzaima Qutbuddin
In secret circles - pray for Mufaddal Saifuddin's own grandchildren safe return.

Mufaddal Saifuddin's new Manifesto: destroy other mumineens families. Please pray for mine . . . Oops,
Correction: for those in mine who still love me (Mufaddal's son Taha)..

ALLAH IS THE Only Khow it all.
Can I ask why is there no LANNAT on his own grandsons who left him?

They should qualify for LANNAT in their own masjids too.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:28 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:He should atleast acknowledge 18 deaths and tell people to read surah e yaseen....he is so pathetic!

Akhtiar.. I lost my best friend in the stampede near saifee mahal and for next 3 days not a single official from the so called kothar bothered to inquire or even give condolence to the bereaved family. My friend was not going but was forced by other family members and hesistatingly went to meet his death or should we call it a mass murder by the bloody kothaar.... and for what ? .. just to catch the last glimpse of the body of SMB...... Nobody is spared from death even if we were singing "sada rehjo baaki" day in and day out for the dai, he died... allha ta'ala has not given privelege of living till eternity to any human being... even the Aamil of the area was treating this "murder" like any other common death....although a family lost its sole breadwinner.. nobody till date has cared for this... its a shame and its a bigger shame to call ourselves dawoodi bohra after this incident... so many innocent lives lost in this madness in the name of stupid religion....

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:04 am

Bohra_by_birth wrote:Your interpretation reeks of chauvinism!
Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:Fellow Bohras,

I asked Bohra by birth...very humbly what makes you say the my comments smells of chauvinism

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 am

Very sorry to hear of your loss DB-MUMBAIKER and for such a senseless cause too. May you find sabre and may his soul rest in peace.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:He should atleast acknowledge 18 deaths and tell people to read surah e yaseen....he is so pathetic!

Akhtiar.. I lost my best friend in the stampede near saifee mahal and for next 3 days not a single official from the so called kothar bothered to inquire or even give condolence to the bereaved family. My friend was not going but was forced by other family members and hesistatingly went to meet his death or should we call it a mass murder by the bloody kothaar.... and for what ? .. just to catch the last glimpse of the body of SMB...... Nobody is spared from death even if we were singing "sada rehjo baaki" day in and day out for the dai, he died... allha ta'ala has not given privelege of living till eternity to any human being... even the Aamil of the area was treating this "murder" like any other common death....although a family lost its sole breadwinner.. nobody till date has cared for this... its a shame and its a bigger shame to call ourselves dawoodi bohra after this incident... so many innocent lives lost in this madness in the name of stupid religion....
Ina Lilahe Wa Inna Ellahe Rajeoon. Allah un kay ghar walo ko sabr dey. Ameen

Jamali

Unread post by Jamali » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 am

Sincere condolences for his death. May Almighty Allah (SAW) rest his soul in peace and grant him Jaanat, Amen.

This is a big eye opener for the Bohras as it shows where you stand in the leaders eyes. A leader is a representative of the whole community and should atleast acknowledge fellow momineens lives. Muffy has not come out with a word of condolence or support to their families but when it comes to getting money they will call you and be at your doorstep asking for it so that you can get barkat of Maula...A learning experience from all this...