Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: woman status in muffadal saiffudin raj

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:45 am

Stay on the topic it is about the honourable women on our community

james

Unread post by james » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 am

Bohra spring wrote:Stay on the topic it is about the honourable women on our community
SBM is notorious for going Off Topic. I believe he was the first one to bring the commission bullshit into this thread. Your ire should be directed towards him directly.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:57 am

Muffadal bhaisaab truly believes that woman should not be educated in secular education. the latest video was to cover his track, because of the huge back lash in the community. There has to be a balance. Even Aqa Mola Burhanuddin RA has given raza to muminaat to pursue secular education and equally putting emphasis on deeni taalim. There has to be a balance.

Crater Lake

Re: Mufaddali Defense Waez against women

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:26 am

james wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:James you really need to get out a little more...$2500/week?!!!

so I would need to make more than $2500/week in order to afford one.

However someone in India who makes $500/month
trvoice , monginis and Crater Lake ( Same brand of idiots albeit with different names ) :

All of the above need to go to the Specsavers immediately or get a diagnosis from a psychiatrist. The below is my original post :
james wrote: Tell me what is the minimum wage one would get for working 60hours week in a month in USA ? Is 2400$ a fair estimate ? Call center agents are paid 400-500$ in India.You are the one who is out of touch with times.

The three stooges have accused me of talking about the weekly wages of USA minimum wage whilst at the same time the losers have assumed monthly wage of Call Center Agent working in India. The remarkable thing is I have mentioned " Month " for USA minimum wage structure while for Indian Call center agent , I mentioned nothing of that sort . The three usernames are a prime example of sycophancy running amok on this forum.
Well then...you totally did not make your point. Because $2400 a month in the USA gets you a far poorer life that $500 a month in India. And look up the meaning of words before you use them :-) Just because we do not stoop to name calling does not mean you are not! OMG I thought I was done with these morons and here I am talking to one in this forum. I am so outta here!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 am

the most conservative of societies of muslims that is in islamic nations are promoting women education and employment in high official and each kind of job in government, public and private sector. I do not understand we being so progressive as in compared to all muslimeens, why are going backwards.

salaar

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 pm

sbm your ejamaat card will not benefit your imaan just burn it and get lost among the wahabies, the place that you deserve

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Salaar, james, true_bohra, dont waste your time trying to save us from hellfire or anything please. Since ive joined, havent read anything constructive or concrete from you people. Infact, the more you post the more you strengthen SKQ or reformists in the eyes of neutrals reading this forum. Arent there any better people from the orthodox side left on this forum?

Actually, keep going. I wish everyone would read your comments and witness the high standard of abde-SMS bohris.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:08 pm

salaar wrote:sbm your ejamaat card will not benefit your imaan just burn it
If its got nothing to do with 'Imaan' then why don't YOU burn your own card !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:14 pm

ARB wrote:Salaar, james, true_bohra, dont waste your time trying to save us from hellfire or anything please. Since ive joined, havent read anything constructive or concrete from you people. Infact, the more you post the more you strengthen SKQ or reformists in the eyes of neutrals reading this forum. Arent there any better people from the orthodox side left on this forum?

Actually, keep going. I wish everyone would read your comments and witness the high standard of abde-SMS bohris.
The modus operandi of these people is to label anyone a wahabi who questions bohra ideology and thereby try to gain some following and sympathy among other Bohras, what these fools haven't learnt as yet is that there is a vast difference between a wahabi and sunni which is due to the constant hatred created by the bohra clergy against any non-bohra muslim, especially sunnis a vast majority of whom actually hate the wahabis to the core !

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 pm

yeah thats true ejamaat card has nothing to do with imaan its just a tool for record keeping and managment what are you bunch trying to show us that you have ejamaat cards when you dont believe in the system then why keep the card in your pocket just hush off

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:40 pm

salaar wrote:what are you bunch trying to show us that you have ejamaat cards when you dont believe in the system then why keep the card in your pocket just hush off
Are you an Indian ? If so then do you believe in the present corrupt government ? If not then why keep the passport and ration card in your pocket, just hush off !!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:49 pm

living in a country is different where you have no choice but here oh man so many fancy speakers so many philosophical ideologies what is here with dawoodi bohra same old ittar in the old bottle grab some fancy perfume, instead of absorbing all the frustration just free yourself and join any other group, in any case cleansing here is overdue

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The modus operandi of these people is to label anyone a wahabi who questions bohra ideology
Not "these people" - only me as you well know lol!
Also, we all question Bohra Theology... however it is only evil Wahhabis (or wannabe Wahhabis lol) who question the Panjatan and core Shia Beliefs.
and thereby try to gain some following and sympathy among other Bohras
Nah - there are hardly any Bohras on this forum lol... and being against the Wahhabis doesn't gain a following or sympathy... every civilised human being hates them already lol!
what these fools haven't learnt as yet is that there is a vast difference between a wahabi and sunni
True - good and decent Sunnis see Shias as Brothers in Islam... and would never join a Shia forum to mock and criticise Shia beliefs.
Unfortunately we only have Wahhabis here... and of course tragically confused "Not Shia, Not Sunni, Just Muslim" types like you GM lol!
which is due to the constant hatred created by the bohra clergy against any non-bohra muslim
There may be a Lanaat here or there... but I've never seen the Kothar focus on creating hatred against Sunnis or any Non-Bohras,
Actually they do the opposite... here in the UK we are part of all kinds of Inter-Faith campaigns and organisations.

As usual... you're just talking crap again GM lol :roll:
especially sunnis a vast majority of whom actually hate the wahabis to the core !
True - most Sunnis hate Wahhabis as much as the Shias do... however on this forum, we have the minority of Sunnis who worship the Wahhabis and behave just like them! :wink:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
salaar wrote:what are you bunch trying to show us that you have ejamaat cards when you dont believe in the system then why keep the card in your pocket just hush off
Are you an Indian ? If so then do you believe in the present corrupt government ? If not then why keep the passport and ration card in your pocket, just hush off !!
Incorrect.

An Indian needs his Passport as does any citizen of a country, indeed it can be difficult to survive without it... therefore answer these questions GM:

1) Why do you need your E-Jamaat Card? Why can't you survive without it?

2) Why do you want to remain a member of the Bohra Community, if you don't believe in our Faith?

3) Why don't you just go and join a Sunni Mosque, as you believe in their theology and would be welcomed with open arms?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:20 pm

james wrote:In your advance age , you will get CAD at the rate you are going . Truth will always shine out in face of wild unsubstantiated claims. Remember this always . Reality is that you are not aware of any " ground reality " . It is enjoyable to see true_bohra running circles around you. He says Jump , and you comply with How High !
You are the biggest fool on this forum who is planted by Kothari goons and everytime you open your mouth you make a bigger fool of yourself, this has been observed by many, time and again !! Regarding my age, please don't be so worried and concerned and keep on jumping from one fence to the other

It is a universal truth that any mafia clan, especially the Saifee mahal mafias will never leave any evidence of their crooked deals but still everyone is aware of the ground reality !! It is only the paid agents like you and the PR team who try their level best to divert public minds from their evil deeds and in this case the religious mafias !! Everyone knows that Modi had engineered the mass genocide of Muslims in 2002 but just because he is not proved guilty doesn't mean that he is innocent, just because Sonia Gandhi and Sharad Pawar are not convicted doesn't mean that they don't have billions in swiss banks. If getting evidence was so easy in this corrupt regime then ALL the Saifee mahal mafias would have been behind bars a long time back. It is the goonda politicians and corrupt officials who safeguard their business interests.
james wrote:According to you, the wajebat was transferred through hawala by Amils from their respective mozes. Then you agree most of wajebat is sent by drafts/cheques. Yet in your dishonesty , you still maintain that Amil Commission is paid in cash .
Once again you prove how big a fool you are !! Read my post properly...... I said that MOST of the wajebat is collected and sent by cheques and drafts BUT the billions looted by way of Ziafats, Hadiyats, Mafsusiyats, Chammar service etc etc are in CASH and the same are transferred by hawala. And yes, I still maintain that Amils are given 10% commission in cash for their 'Hafta Vasuli' as tonnes of hard cash changes hands on a daily basis !!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:21 pm

exactly qutbi hero that is what i always wonder what level of hypocrites are these people jis thaali mae khaatay ho ousi mae chaeyd kartay ho

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Qutbi-Hero wrote:Not "these people" - only me as you well know lol!
Oh so you are proud of this so called BIG achievement, keep it up lol !
Qutbi-Hero wrote:Nah - there are hardly any Bohras on this forum lol... and being against the Wahhabis doesn't gain a following or sympathy... every civilised human being hates them already lol!
Once again you utter nonsense ! Majority of the members are bohras except a handful !! As regards being against wahabis and gaining sympathy, you once again blabber without understanding the context !
Qutbi-Hero wrote:tragically confused "Not Shia, Not Sunni, Just Muslim" types like you GM lol!
At least Iam a Muslim and proud of my faith that my Prophet (s.a.w.) and Panjatan Pak (a.s.) professed unlike YOU who are actually a highly confused lot who calls himself a Muslim but has loads of venom for sects other then Bohras/Shias, you definitely are a Shia, a faith which even its so called founder Mola Ali (a.s.) did not profess ! You are from the progeny of the Fitnati Kufan Shias who stabbed their leaders at their back, you are not a Shia who believes in Mola Ali (a.s.) and Ahle Bayt ! Its high time that readers understand the true 'Fitnah' that you try to spread on this forum, you try to portray yourself as an SKQ sympathiser but diplomatically inflict poison and divert discussions which concerns the rot in dawat administration.
Qutbi-Hero wrote:There may be a Lanaat here or there... but I've never seen the Kothar focus on creating hatred against Sunnis or any Non-Bohras, Actually they do the opposite... here in the UK we are part of all kinds of Inter-Faith campaigns and organisations.

As usual... you're just talking crap again GM lol
A laanat is a laanat, no here and there ! And once again like a true Kothari mole you are trying to create the impression that Kothar doesn't spread hatred against sunnis, haven't you heard the Amils saying 'Don't attend Shia/Sunni Mohurrum Majlis'........ and the stereotyped bohra phrase "Olo to Musalman che, apne to Mumin che" and the incident during Gujarat Genocide when Bohras said "We are NOT muslims, we are bohras, don't harm us". The "Aa gale lagja" of the butcher of muslims, Narendra Modi and his felicitation in Masjid and giving him cheque of over Rs.One crore is one more example as to how much they hate Non-Bohra Muslims...... "Dushman ka dushman, apna dost" !!

And stop bringing your UK examples here, Bohras are absolutely no match in UK against Muslims, so they have no choice but to mingle around with them.

Hence, as usual stop talking crap QH :roll:
Qutbi-Hero wrote:however on this forum, we have the minority of Sunnis who worship the Wahhabis and behave just like them!
Just because a handful of sunnis spank you everytime you open your mouth doesn't make them wahabi sympathisers !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Qutbi-Hero wrote:Why do you need your E-Jamaat Card? Why can't you survive without it?
Who said I NEED an ejamat card and I cannot SURVIVE without it, its a figment of your imagination, please get yourself checked by a good doctor and not the one having the same mentality as you do lol !
Qutbi-Hero wrote:Why do you want to remain a member of the Bohra Community, if you don't believe in our Faith?
Why do YOU want to call yourself a MUSLIM when you don't believe in the UNITY of Ummah !!
Qutbi-Hero wrote:Why don't you just go and join a Sunni Mosque, as you believe in their theology and would be welcomed with open arms?
Who are you to judge my faith and theology ? Just buying a degree and running a defunct clinic doesn't make you a doctor! lol.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 am

you dont want to be in the community ok you dont believe on its ideologies fine you dont acknowledge syedna mufaddal saifuddin maula as your dai, I swear upon Allah if these would have been my symptoms i would never have looked back at the community, nor i would have poked my nose into the community affairs but i dont understand what level of hypocrates are you guys SAAF CHUPTAY BHI NAHI SAAMNAY AATAY BHI NAHI

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 am

salaar wrote:you dont want to be in the community ok you dont believe on its ideologies fine you dont acknowledge syedna mufaddal saifuddin maula as your dai, I swear upon Allah if these would have been my symptoms i would never have looked back at the community, nor i would have poked my nose into the community affairs but i dont understand what level of hypocrates are you guys SAAF CHUPTAY BHI NAHI SAAMNAY AATAY BHI NAHI
Exactly
You do not like this website, you do not like comments here, why are you here?
If you are here to correct the thinking of people here that is exactly what we are doing with Monkey Brain Abdes by staying in the community Kappish.

AgnosticIndian

Saheb ud Dawat sent across

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Saheb ud Dawat have been sent across the world. Local SMS groups abuzz. Aamil catching people to give ziafat and do karamat.

People will go gaga, give misaq, Salam, maqdam and what not. Wonder what percentage of earnings go in all this which have become routine affair.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:44 am

SBM wrote:
salaar wrote:you dont want to be in the community ok you dont believe on its ideologies fine you dont acknowledge syedna mufaddal saifuddin maula as your dai, I swear upon Allah if these would have been my symptoms i would never have looked back at the community, nor i would have poked my nose into the community affairs but i dont understand what level of hypocrates are you guys SAAF CHUPTAY BHI NAHI SAAMNAY AATAY BHI NAHI
Exactly
You do not like this website, you do not like comments here, why are you here?
If you are here to correct the thinking of people here that is exactly what we are doing with Monkey Brain Abdes by staying in the community Kappish.
SBM bhai, the website even today, reads as "dawoodi-bohras.com". that alone gives us every right to be here.

the day it changes to "progressive-bohras.com" or "reformist-bohras.com" or "reformed-bohras.com" or "anti-Dai dawoodi-bohras.com" or anything but "dawoodi-bohras.com", i promise you this, i will be the first person to quit. i can promise this to you with my hand on my heart, man to man.

and im glad to see that you no longer refer to us brain dead abdes or moron abdes, but it hurts me to see that you still have chosen an equally demeaning title. that alone, shows the quality of your thinking and your culture. the final nail in the proverbial coffin of your vulgarity and uncouthness was when you perverted Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un to suit your twisted mentality.

i was hoping someone, atleast MF or Anajmi even, if not someone with more sensibility like atleast Humsafar or Birader would have reprimanded you, but even then, it had to take a monkey-brain abde to show this to you. that alone, shows how pathetic you, a flag bearer of the reformist community are

Maqbool

Re: Saheb ud Dawat sent across

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:22 am

This is a mini vajebat round. In Bangalore kadam is also attached to this event. It is extra event to loot gullible.
You ask any abde about Saheb E dawat and his collections, and no body will give you a satisfactory reply.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:53 am

zinger wrote:SBM bhai, the website even today, reads as "dawoodi-bohras.com". that alone gives us every right to be here.

the day it changes to "progressive-bohras.com" or "reformist-bohras.com" or "reformed-bohras.com" or "anti-Dai dawoodi-bohras.com" or anything but "dawoodi-bohras.com", i promise you this, i will be the first person to quit. i can promise this to you with my hand on my heart, man to man.
Very funny. The site is run by Dawoodi Bohras by berth, obviously it will have name of Dawoodi Bohras. And on the top of the page it is clearly written Progressive Dawoodi Bohras. Each and every page tells you that this is run by Dawoodi Bohras with progressive mind.

Now hope you will be the first person to ........

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:SBM bhai, the website even today, reads as "dawoodi-bohras.com". that alone gives us every right to be here.

Very funny. The site is run by Dawoodi Bohras by berth, obviously it will have name of Dawoodi Bohras. And on the top of the page it is clearly written Progressive Dawoodi Bohras. Each and every page tells you that this is run by Dawoodi Bohras with progressive mind.

Abusing the Dawat and the Dai makes you Dawoodi Bohra with progressive thinking. :shock:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 am

Maqbool wrote:

Maqbool bhai, i really do not know what is funny :?:

agreed, this site is run by Dawoodi Bohras by birth, but unfortunately, they are a little far removed from Bohras are they not? when you question the existence of the Imam, when you talk about electing a Dai democratically, when you mock Maatam and Muharram, when you corrupt Inna Illahe, when you abuse the Duats... etc

i know hundred of you guys will come up with arguments on how you are the true bohras and we are the corrupted/abde/monkey brained etc etc... but that cannot change the fact that we are the true dawoodi bohras.

the reformists, somewhere down the line, and the current generation have moved away from fighting for reform within the community to fighting with the community on everything. i may not have interacted with any reformists, but going by the pov's and discussions on this site, that is a pretty clear indication.

and when i say the name of this site, i mean the name of this site. to get here, you need to type in "www.dawoodi-bohras.com"... i dont think i need to be any clearer than that

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 am

so any thing which is named as dawoodi-bohra becomes abdes property by default?

such logic of argument is only expected from brain dead muffy abdes.

tomorrow Indian government will name all public places as "dawoodi-bohra" so then all abdes will claim that only they can use it, because it is named "dawoodi-bohra"?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 am

one question, may be it is not regarding the topic--just curious--where is SMB KQ/s mother madfoon?
did they both did ziyarat of them frequently?

AgnosticIndian

Re: Saheb ud Dawat sent across

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 am

Maqbool wrote:This is a mini vajebat round. In Bangalore kadam is also attached to this event. It is extra event to loot gullible.
You ask any abde about Saheb E dawat and his collections, and no body will give you a satisfactory reply.
People of bangalore known to give crazy sums as wajebat. I am sure Saheb pur Jaan ane maal si fida thaase

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 am

Zinger
SBM bhai, the website even today, reads as "dawoodi-bohras.com". that alone gives us every right to be here
Ok Br Zinger
If this is a Dawoodi Bohra website then why a leader of Dawoodi Bohra will ask his followers not to visit this website or contribute
I know many Abdes who were told not to visit this website by Aaamils appointed with the Raza of SMS
As far as my new wording of Monkey Brain Abdes, I did not invent that, it was by your friend and brother Salaar who provided this wording
So here is my question Br Zinger If this website is Dawoodi Bohra website which gives you the right to visit here, then can you please tell your other Die Hard Abde brothers/sisters and friends to come and visit this website and help spread the word and contribute part of your Najwa here as we are all Dawoodi Bohras and we have the right to that wealth Kothar has.