Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
noor5253

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:00 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:
Universaldad wrote: You are putting a thomat on the Dawoodi Bohra community that their income is Haram.

It is a know fact that the most of the Khozemites business were based on haram products and haram financing . The only reason these people have sworn to KQ is because he is ok with their Haram income.
i am not putting thomat on community, but on kothar.
anyone in this world of any religion, sect who does not earn his own money, but lives on other peoples money
is haraam ---simple logic.
as for KQ--for arguement, even if he earns money based on haraam products and haraam financing--as per you--it is still better than living off with other peoples money.
Hey Mamu
I have seen that on this group your replies are usually senseless and illogical.. Without evidence.. So u r saying that KQ makes money by interest? Is that what you are saying..

Interest on which Allah Subhanahu has said Laanat is 'better' than other things? Is that what you are saying.
Hope you are not a lawyer because your arguments would surely win a case.. :lol:

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:06 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:There is still no reply on listing out 10 qualities of MS as a Dai too.
Why does it matter to you bro.. You keep talking like a broken record .. 10 nai 1000 qualities of Mufaddal Maula tus can be written about but what difference does it make to a guy like you and others like you who have a curtain pulled over their eyes..

As said by someone 'tamne tamaro firko mubarak' so u can count the so called qualities of your KQ maula. And let us follow our own Dai.. Period..

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Noorie were you [DELETED] or did your parents work really hard on it? It is funny how you guys write pages and pages slandering SKQ but you cannot provide ten qualities of your ridiculous leader MS. You jump, hop and skirt around the issue but no one comes outright and lists them. Here is your chance to sing praises of your leader and you are all shying away. In fact this has been an open question for 1 year and you have still not been able to provide the list. If he was a true leader, someone would be able to rattle of 10 leadership qualities off the top of their heads. It took the SKQ guys 20 miuntes to list 10 qualities....And here you are after a year still empty handed. But I don't blame you because I can't think of any either!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 pm

noor5253 wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote:There is still no reply on listing out 10 qualities of MS as a Dai too.
1000 qualities of Mufaddal Maula tus can be written about .....
then write them please... dont just make statements in the air like a shaikh phuski.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 pm

noor5253 wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:Indeed! MS would not know mehnat ni kamai or halal ni kamai if it slapped him in the face, did a little dance and shouted out "I am mehnat ni kamai! I am halal ni kamai!"
You are truly a bitch.. And are getting very rude and insulting towards the leader and 53rd Dai of Dawoodi Bohras.

Khuda ni laanat on you and your kind. I dread to even think of the azaab you will suffer in this world and after.
Noor or Noorie no matter what gender you are, don't act like the [DELETED] who you call Moula!
It is quite clear from your language that you are getting all the curse words and hatred directly from your Muffy Moula, what he preaches is what you absorb and it clearly shows in your language.
I am not surprised that you act the way you do, unfortunately this kind of hatred and intolerance is being preached so widely in the Muffy controlled Madressa's that even 12 year olds who understand little about our religion are saying lanats and curses without understanding the consequence. So don't worry about the azaab on @Crater_Lake, give a thought to your own Akherat.

ContentedBohra

Unread post by ContentedBohra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:25 am

Noor, This forum is full of examples showing opulence and extravagance of MS. Whether they are custom made rail cars, air conditioned horse carriages, expensive hunting trips, beach front houses or ziyafats where servers bring dishes across swimming pool. I am sure I have missed hundreds of such examples. These actions hardly reflect someone who understands mehnat ni kamaai, or respects the hard work of those from whom these monies were collected. I agree with Haqq Prevails that your abusive language reflects your upbringing, and may be, what you have learned from your leaders.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:53 am

noor5253 wrote: You are truly a bitch.. And are getting very rude and insulting towards the leader and 53rd Dai of Dawoodi Bohras.
Unlike you, who is always polite and respectful towards SKQ TUS :roll: and the fellow forum members as exemplified by your post here.

She is just giving you guys back in kind. As you imply, she did not always use strong language. I believe that it is still not half as strong as yours. Go back and read some of your own posts Noorie.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 am

Aww you guys.... Thanks for jumping to my defense. I am still in a very relaxed Island mood and Burhanuddin Moula's message of forgiveness as the means to faster healing is fresh in my mind. Forgive you Noorie!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 am

It's remarkable that MS supporters expect SKQ followers to sit around meekly while they abuse and use foul language for SKQ TUS. Noorie learn to take as good as you give. If you and your ilk had followed the standards set here by SKQ followers, you would never have to come here and whine about being at the receiving end of Crater Lake's piercing wit.

Instead, you and your friends jumped on this forum, used foul language willy nilly against SKQ and now you cry when someone gives it back to you in perfectly decent language!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:59 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote:
It is a know fact that the most of the Khozemites business were based on haram products and haram financing . The only reason these people have sworn to KQ is because he is ok with their Haram income.
And how do you "know" this "fact?" Did you check with their accountant if any of their income is interest based? The reason I can vouch for it NOT interest based is that I actually did look into their books once to verify that it was NOT interest based before I invested with them. I was impressed with the lengths they went to to make sure that their business was riba free. So much for your fact! I had posted this fact the first time I ever came on this forum and it was the first claim from your camp that I knew to be a lie. It has set me on a journey that has led me to discover the decency and truthfulness of Qutbuddin Moula TUS and his children. (DO NOT bring up the Qaim imam thing - it has been discussed ad nauseum and I am willing to allow the mistake. )

Look who is putting tohmat on whom about haram ni kamai! Are you even aware that is a big gunnah? It is very evident that you are [DELETED] because you have forgotten all morals, decency and teachings of our mawali tahereen in your hatred for one individual and his followers. You guys have really gone insane listening to the shouted-out bayans of [DELETED] who is consumed by hatred.
Recently there was a lecture posted on the Fateli dawat website of KQ wherein his son gave a lecture making interest halal.... I am sure he did so to protect his haram income.

Here is a video of a person who suffered immensely after getting into a business deal with KQ years ago....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQsuDuqI ... vzkEgJnbLn

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:03 am

Universaldad wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: And how do you "know" this "fact?" Did you check with their accountant if any of their income is interest based? The reason I can vouch for it NOT interest based is that I actually did look into their books once to verify that it was NOT interest based before I invested with them. I was impressed with the lengths they went to to make sure that their business was riba free. So much for your fact! I had posted this fact the first time I ever came on this forum and it was the first claim from your camp that I knew to be a lie. It has set me on a journey that has led me to discover the decency and truthfulness of Qutbuddin Moula TUS and his children. (DO NOT bring up the Qaim imam thing - it has been discussed ad nauseum and I am willing to allow the mistake. )

Look who is putting tohmat on whom about haram ni kamai! Are you even aware that is a big gunnah? It is very evident that you are [DELETED] because you have forgotten all morals, decency and teachings of our mawali tahereen in your hatred for one individual and his followers. You guys have really gone insane listening to the shouted-out bayans of [DELETED] who is consumed by hatred.
Recently there was a lecture posted on the Fateli dawat website of KQ wherein his son gave a lecture making interest halal.... I am sure he did so to protect his haram income.

Here is a video of a person who suffered immensely after getting into a business deal with KQ years ago....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQsuDuqI ... vzkEgJnbLn
Yawn! Come back when you have something truthful.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:08 am

think_for_yourself wrote:It's remarkable that MS supporters expect SKQ followers to sit around meekly while they abuse and use foul language for SKQ TUS. Noorie learn to take as good as you give. If you and your ilk had followed the standards set here by SKQ followers, you would never have to come here and whine about being at the receiving end of Crater Lake's piercing wit.

Instead, you and your friends jumped on this forum, used foul language willy nilly against SKQ and now you cry when someone gives it back to you in perfectly decent language!
KQ and his eka duka toli are of no significance to the Dawoodi Bohra community..... For sure the Dawoodi Bohra community will get angry when their Dai's are insulted. You guys have been showing disrespect to all Dai's of our community. To bolster your numbers in your new toli you have embraced the enemies of dawat like the reformists and the progressives. You guys have twisted the faith of islam to make haram into halal.

We dont even pity you.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:20 am

Universaldad wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:It's remarkable that MS supporters expect SKQ followers to sit around meekly while they abuse and use foul language for SKQ TUS. Noorie learn to take as good as you give. If you and your ilk had followed the standards set here by SKQ followers, you would never have to come here and whine about being at the receiving end of Crater Lake's piercing wit.

KQ and his eka duka toli are of no significance to the Dawoodi Bohra community..... For sure the Dawoodi Bohra community will get angry when their Dai's are insulted. You guys have been showing disrespect to all Dai's of our community. To bolster your numbers in your new toli you have embraced the enemies of dawat like the reformists and the progressives. You guys have twisted the faith of islam to make haram into halal.

We dont even pity you.
And MS is of no significance to Mumineen who are with Burhanuddin Moula's true waaris Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 am

Crater Lake wrote:
Universaldad wrote: KQ and his eka duka toli are of no significance to the Dawoodi Bohra community..... For sure the Dawoodi Bohra community will get angry when their Dai's are insulted. You guys have been showing disrespect to all Dai's of our community. To bolster your numbers in your new toli you have embraced the enemies of dawat like the reformists and the progressives. You guys have twisted the faith of islam to make haram into halal.

We dont even pity you.
And MS is of no significance to Mumineen who are with Burhanuddin Moula's true waaris Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS.

Oye crater.... have some shame.... all his life KQ hated SMB and tried to compete with him... here is some proof....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlST0xDm ... vzkEgJnbLn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25TlzlAC ... vzkEgJnbLn

KQ is the waris of all dushmans of Dawat....

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:49 am

Universaldad you are the waaris of some pretty sad gene pool.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 pm

1. Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, it is better for anyone of you to take a rope and cut the wood (from the forest) and carry it over his back and sell it (as a means of earning his living) rather than to ask a person for something and that person may give him or not." (Book #24, Hadith #549)

2. Narrated Al-Miqdam: The Prophet said, "Nobody has ever eaten a better meal than that which one has earned by working with one's own hands. The Prophet of Allah, David used to eat from the earnings of his manual labor." (Book #34, Hadith #286)

3. Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Prophet David used not to eat except from the earnings of his manual labor." (Book #34, Hadith #287)

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Universaldad
the dawedaar ni kahaani original series had the speakers saying Laanat. Why has that been edited out. Also the website hosting the original videos is not to be found.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:45 am

rational_guy wrote:Universaldad
the dawedaar ni kahaani original series had the speakers saying Laanat. Why has that been edited out. Also the website hosting the original videos is not to be found.

MS Dawat is a Dawat without conviction. They have not done a single thing that they have proudly stood by. Everything is subject to public opinion. Backlash against lanat? Deny that lanat ever happened, desperately edit video tapes, change facts.... Backlash against stance on education? Serious back pedaling and sugar coating about what his message really is...ridicule over roti making? Tone it down. These people are worse than flip flopping politicians.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 am

Asalaam'alykum members,

I recently found out about this massive scam which has happened in Dubai Jamaat by none other than an old jamaat member who is known as Shk Yahya watan Surat.
He has embezzled more than AED 2000000 from the jamaat funds, no one is objectifying him for being guilty or questioning him for where and how these funds were used by him. He is a big time crook who has been embezzling funds for more then a decade now.
Such people are roaming free without any fear of them using public funds. he has few businesses here in Dubai which he slowly expanded and he has 6 to 7 sons all of them owning big cars and also have a huge mansion in Al Qusais area.
People doubt that he has been suspected of embezzling major funds from the reconstruction project of Saifee Masjid, Deira, Dubai.
These people who are higher ups in jamaat have zipped their mouth to not disclose anything about this sheikh Yahya watan Surat, reason being all of them have murky secrets which if come to light would devastate their respect in the society.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum members,

I recently found out about this massive scam which has happened in Dubai Jamaat by none other than an old jamaat member who is known as Shk Yahya watan Surat.
He has embezzled more than AED 2000000 from the jamaat funds, no one is objectifying him for being guilty or questioning him for where and how these funds were used by him. He is a big time crook who has been embezzling funds for more then a decade now.
Such people are roaming free without any fear of them using public funds. he has few businesses here in Dubai which he slowly expanded and he has 6 to 7 sons all of them owning big cars and also have a huge mansion in Al Qusais area.
People doubt that he has been suspected of embezzling major funds from the reconstruction project of Saifee Masjid, Deira, Dubai.
These people who are higher ups in jamaat have zipped their mouth to not disclose anything about this sheikh Yahya watan Surat, reason being all of them have murky secrets which if come to light would devastate their respect in the society.
proof?
Attachments
10689490_802388969823728_5137285029559983433_n.jpg
10802010_10154939496475381_4422063337581101637_n.jpg

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:09 am

I have got this information from a reliable source who has been in touch with the culprit. You can ask any one from Dubai on this matter. The moment i get hands on some hard copy evidence i will let you know for sure.
But please in your disparity do not stoop so low that you start using the C word!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:11 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
rational_guy wrote:Universaldad

MS Dawat is a Dawat without conviction. They have not done a single thing that they have proudly stood by. Everything is subject to public opinion. Backlash against lanat? Deny that lanat ever happened, desperately edit video tapes, change facts.... Backlash against stance on education? Serious back pedaling and sugar coating about what his message really is...ridicule over roti making? Tone it down. These people are worse than flip flopping politicians.

Ok so it is lannat you are looking for.... Then KQ anne KQ ne toli per KHUDA ne Laanat. :D

You guys are not even fit of bad words....

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:12 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I have got this information from a reliable source who has been in touch with the culprit. You can ask any one from Dubai on this matter. The moment i get hands on some hard copy evidence i will let you know for sure.
But please in your disparity do not stoop so low that you start using the C word!
its ready made, could not find better one to post lol

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 am

A quick reply to Janab Jagat na papa

Ok so it is lannat you are looking for.... Then MS anne MS ne toli per KHUDA ne Laanat. :D

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:23 am

Universaldad wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:

Ok so it is lannat you are looking for.... Then KQ anne KQ ne toli per KHUDA ne Laanat. :D

You missed my point, it's conviction I am looking for.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 am

when you throw a pebble in a pool of water it repels.
Brother Jagat na Daddy please stop this laanat jokes........it does not make you look like a gentle man!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum members,

Oye KQ stooge.... the above is not true.... I know this for a fact... I know the workings of Dubai. Yes Shk Yahya is a rich man by Moula's dua and he has done a lot of kidmat of Dai, as do his sons.

I can see you burn in jealousy by seeing their and other peoples prosperity.

Anyway rest assured that if ever there were any irregularities it would be the Dubai jamaats prerogative to resolve it.

You are a Khozemite now so please worry about your community funds. You may contact Abbas Ali bhai Bohari on +971563027832 to get complete record of the accounts. :D

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 am

your simley face says it all!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:38 am

yes he may have done lot of khidmat of dai,
the question is what he has done for community or common people.
and for the reward of doing khidmat for dai, his all wrongdoings are hidden.
any anyway why does dai needs khidmat? he is already rich man.
the poor actually needs khidmat.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:your simley face says it all!
I am actually laughing thinking about the funds that Abbas Bohari has for your eka duka KQ Toli. :D