Who is the owner of Wakf property?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
sumi

Who is the owner of Wakf property?

Unread post by sumi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 am

I read in news about both parties could approach court to get control of the trillion dollar properties of DAWAT E HADIYA , so are there any rules and laws which help in such cases? And officially who is the current owner? Should these wakf go to all Muslims for their welfare?

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Re: Who is the owner of Wakf property?

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 am

Can anyone who has legal background to advise what happens to the Wafq Porperties in case of the fights between the two camsp continues and will Bohras suffer because of such blood thirsty leaders we have got.?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 am

In any waqf property the Nazir will be the care taker. In dawat e Hadiya the Dai is sole trustee of all the properties. In such legal cases one have to prove the true appointment of next Dai. Therefore Muffy camp has started signature campaign and submitting memorandum in each and every city to the district authorities to prove themselves true appointed representative of Imam (dai). When the other party claims and go to court of law it should prove the appointment. In this case SMS has majority with him and as far as documentary proofs are concerned it can be fabricated at any given time.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 am

So Our destiny is still in the hands of the Current so called Godly People...

sumi

Unread post by sumi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 am

I dont think any signature campaign has worth in court , the succession video is very clear that SMB was comatose and was not in a position to do Nass. Infact the video is a strong evidence against Muffadal. Hence the next deputy dai would take over as how it happens with president->vice president in case a president dies. The qutbis only need to prove in court that SMB never made any public will\nass. Which is very easy to prove and believe as we all know that SMB never made any hints to his successor even after such a ripe age. This muffadal came into picture only after SMB got stroke. I see the qutubis clearly wining the case if fought correctly.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 am

If fought correctly....it needs a clear mind to think which I beleive that none has it. All are corrupt with money and vices

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 am

I think Mufaddal is on a strong side as he has the Possession for all the Waqf property at present and In india and around the globe they are feeding many Politicians so they might help him in this situation
also What about Saify Mahal ? this was already been given to Mazoon

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 am

Don't forget the 5 witnesses in london hospital taht SMS has

think

houston properties

Unread post by think » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 pm

the reason these properties were purchased under dawat e hadiya was to evade property taxes. tthe people occupying them are jamaat goondas.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

this also happenedin atlanta. the goonda committee kept barking for qarze hassana and actually they bought houses for themselves with the money that mumineen gave for help.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Can some one tell me how to start a new thread here. ThankslThanksl