END OF THE STORY

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#61

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:12 am

SMS is on UNISLAMIC PRACTICES..... Thats WHY...

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#62

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:13 am

@ Musa

You really are an insult to that name. Yes thats the dawaat came from Yemen to Hindustan, which is beyond your understanding. You still cant answer my question where is it in Quaran about Ali and His Imams. You still cant answer so don't deny the fact you are nothing but a human who dances like a hindu god. and likes to mock others.
@ tounge.
Thats not my concern where you alive during that time to see what and how duwaat and what they did. Just by presuming they went through hardship, does not make your claim to be accurate. So Imam Moiz lived like a king so you still cant answer the fact why he lived like a king. Was he not told be his Grandfather Imam Ali.
Politics included during the time of NabiSaheb as well. How do you think 123 got so much power, they were working on it. And waiting for him to pass away. Politics has always been there, but who was on Haqq stayed on the correct path with Maualana Ali. See at the end of the day, I would say you are blind because for you all these things matter money etc, for me it does not. I have not done anything extraordinary to make a place all I have his faith. If i am wrong I will answer to my Allah and if you are correct you will be in a better place. But I know I am right, and you think you are. So good for you and good for me too.

MusaKarimji
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: END OF THE STORY

#63

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 am

ok one more question, are you on drugs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you can say i am insult on my name thats okay, but for once in life use your brain and really ponder on what Quraan and islaam is all about.

but I have my own doubts that you will ever get the islaam, but nothing wrong in trying. :wink:

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#64

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:22 am

@ Musa

That Signature part is something to stop media from talking about us. See weather we sign or not. It would have not changed anything for me at least. But making a mockery out of the situation and our dawoodi bohras, its not correct. So to support that part if they were signing on blank paper thats their look out. I would not sign anything without reading it, we have enough bohras to make a mountain out of everything.

@ Tounge
Your way is very civilized I can see that, unislamic or Islamic, till now I have not seen or heard Muffadal Maula say anything. So if people working around him are making it worse for everyone then we cant blame the Dai. He works accordingly and he will. Like this you would blame Rasuallah for making 123 still be close to him,. When he knew what those 3 would do.

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#65

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:26 am

@ Musa
Are you blind or just ignorant prick who likes to make a fuss and shout like a charsi on the road.
:mrgreen: :D
I have asked you a question about Quaran, and you are completely ignoring it. because you don't have an answer.

I need to know where it is in Quaran about maualana Ali and his Imams. If its not there you should not believe in him.

Because Musa the learned one, you are the one who is taking an objection to nuss, so I am asking you a simple question.

if you cant answer you should stay out of it.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#66

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:27 am

So Imam Moiz lived like a king so you still cant answer the fact why he lived like a king. Was he not told be his Grandfather Imam Ali.
Living as a ruler and having money is not a problem at all. Even Maula Ali was the Caliph of his time.. Whats most important is how u use your position as a king or a ruler. Imam Moiz a.s was a king and a ruler who had great respect for other religions as well. Check out some history on his life. He lived a very simple life despite being a king and at the same time like an Imam for the religion. He used to take care of the needy and used his wealth for the walfare of the poeple. This guy SMS is taking from the poor and feeding his sheiks. I am so surprised iev never seen a slim body sheikh.. They eat money and lots and lots of it. Dont compare bro... Just dont.. Todays Dai are no less than politicians.. And if you are so sticked to the life of Imam Moiz a.s. first go and study how he used to spend his wealth. Then come and discuss..

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#67

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 am

@ tounge
I have but you don't have any proof regarding the spending of Dai, and what he does. And thats what you want, go ask him. Neither you have references to the answers you are providing to me. You talk about Imam Moiz references of how he spend and what he did. Just because you say does not make the context true. Buddy references and proves are needed. I can come and say Dai is not spending a penny on him he is helping out millions, and mere mortals like us wouldnt have a clue. I say it with conviction. I have seen it. But you will not believe it. So why to waste time.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#68

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 am

Look Bro @TAZ52... I have respect and love for each and every Dai and every Muslim Brother, but I just dont get Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin in my heart.. How do I explain it to you?... Its like my heart is not ready to accept him.. The reason might be his speeches or his strategies.. New fatwas.. Once I received a msg saying that He has ordered a farman that Men are not allowed to say Assalam O Alaikum to any woman.. Now tell me would you blindly believe it and stop saying salam to ur mom, sister or relatives.. And still some people follow it till date... Simple funda... Accept whats good.. And reject whats Bad... Then we will live a happy life.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#69

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 am

I can come and say Dai is not spending a penny on him he is helping out millions, and mere mortals like us wouldnt have a clue.
Mortals... You mean Dai is immortal... Ohoooo.. Now I see tht.. K. And yes if u wana know about Imam Moiz jus search abt it. A site named www.google.com might help you.. :-) Perhaps u know abt it..

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#70

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:43 am

taz52 wrote:@ Theist
That's why Quaran is know as the king of the books.

If you deny that then you deny Islam.
So do you agree that you are denying Quran and Islam by worshipping a human being and prostrating in front of him?

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#71

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 am

@ tounge
Bhai mara, understand what we are now, and we were during Aqa Maula. Aqa maula was aqa maula, we have been strong in our faith, and we have grown stronger and our faith have become much stronger. Muffadal maula is preparing for something we have not seen, he can from his noor, and he knows that we are his followers his fathers followers. And because of our faith he is doing what he thinks is best for us. Its hard to follow, I know some of the things are not easy, but can be followed. Sabar rakho.

Maualana Ali kept it for 20 years or more if Maulana Ali asked you to do it, what would you do? Just Imagine can you say no to him. You cant. Sabar.

This people here are making mockery of our religion, and we cannot see that. This is the testing time. We have to be strong, if we are not we will break
Now if you get that message read it, I live in western country, should I close my eyes if i say a lady running in naked while I am driving :). Just Imagine what will happen.
Mom and sister and relatives are our blood. You would accept one thing that we cannot shake hands with woman who are ger mehermdar. So same thing it will take time. But following religion and its right path is never easy remember this. I might be committing more sins then anyone here who knows. Only Allah knows. But I am standing up for my faith
Aqa maula is missed like anything. But his son will make his way in our hearts. Sabar. Thats all i can say. bro

taz52
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#72

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 am

@ tounge
If Google had all the answers. We all start worshipping google :)

@ theiest
Thats your thinking :). Everyone to its own. I never denied it Islam and Quaran, why would I. If giving Sajda to Rasuallah was denying Islam then I guess you are in line too. Sorry you are atheist you have no religion. And if giving Sajda to his Dai is wrong I wonder what about his bloodline, so you will deny giving Sajda to his bloodline as well.

Anyways have to go see yall KH.

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#73

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:58 am

@taz52, just one small correction - I am Agnostic Theist and NOT Atheist. I believe in God as much as you do.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#74

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 am

Maualana Ali kept it for 20 years or more if Maulana Ali asked you to do it, what would you do? Just Imagine can you say no to him. You cant. Sabar.
I would die in the way of Islam under his leadership. Coz he is My Ideal and has been since the day I started recognizing this world. But sometimes SMS practices raises questions which I find very unusual or say against everything... Even Islam.. Then how can I follow such a man.

And yes Google doesnt have answers but it does direct to those who have written it. I am not asking you to worship anything. Just keep a broad mind and try to search it if u wana learn something reasonable.

juzrang
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#75

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 am

All the people harping above saying why do they do this and why do they do that; does anyone know the zikr of Maulana Nuh (AS) and the incident that preceded his building of the safinah?

Well.. It so happens that the deen was in turmoil and Nuh (AS) was instructed by Allah Ta'ala to plant dates. It was instructed that relief would arrive when the date trees bear fruits.
This instruction was followed but no relief came. Many people ridiculed Nuh (AS) and left the fold.

This happened FOUR times and many people left the fold. Then finally Nuh (AS) was instructed to build a safinah and only then naj'at arrived.

We can see this happening right now. Many people have ridiculed Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA), Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (RA) and now Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS). You guys aren't new. All the Dais before, Imams and even Rasulallah (SAW) were ridiculed (Now you guys will start how can you compare the Dai with Rasulallah). Not comparing. The Dai himself says that he is the gulam of Imam uz Zaman (Mamluk - e - Aale - Mohammed). And yes, since the Dai is appointed in the stead of Imam uz Zaman, he holds full authority of Imam uz Zaman, the same way Imam uz Zaman is the flag bearer of Islam.

I know many people will not understand this and continue ridiculing. Well, to each his own. Whoever understands this, I'm happy for them.

silvertongue
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#76

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 am

Well it is indeed a nice thought and a fact as well. We dont object the methods of Dai completely atleast I dont. But a few..

juzrang
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#77

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 am

silvertongue my brother,

that's the whole point. Accepting without questions (I'm sensing the "brain-dead" comments will start).

how do you think so many people accepted Islam and Rasulallah (SAW) when he brought forth a new religion? Faith. They didn't question the practices of Rasulallah (SAW) even though for quite a few people in his time Rasulallah (SAW) was unfair; but that isn't true, is it?

Sometimes, we don't know the reasons behind the action of our leader and we might never know till we die; but does that mean we become like the people who ridiculed and abandoned Nuh (AS) just because they couldn't make sense of him planting dates while the deen was in turmoil?

Many people have questioned the practices of STS (RA), SMB (RA) and SMS (TUS). The main basis of that is money. Mohammed Burhanuddin Aqa (RA) many a times mentioned in his waaz mubarak that why we are supposed to give wajebaat. The reason for this is that apne and apno maal paak thai.

If religion was so easy to follow and everything would be so easy, then the prospect of reaching heaven wouldn't be so attractive.

What is the most difficult part for any human being? To part with his hard earned money. Right? Money makes us selfish. To part with something you love so dearly actually frees you from the greed which this world holds.

And who said that Maula doesn't give anything back. I personally have benefited quite a lot.. Actually A LOT (specially in terms of money) and my parents and me aren't some big shot or anything. We are simple mumineen. Just because many people don't receive anything back they term it as "tax" and thus ridicule it. It is NOT tax. It is something that purifies our soul.

It has even been mentioned in our sacred texts that when 1 dinar is extracted from a mumin, 70 jaws of the shaitaan are broken. This tells us how big of a task is to give money.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1354
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#78

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 am

Juzarang,

How can a mumineen in need go about to get the favours you received .

Just to let you know my parents were not sheiks or even mullahs. I have not given any ziafat , I cannot afford it. I pay the least wajebat because I don't save much and usually the Amil asks for more than 2.5% so it is a stretch and as a result many of my needy family overseas members go without assistance .

Regarding your other comments about why and what and when do you ever read anything Islamic from sources outside the Bohra faith or is your source the Jamia and sabaq. Because if it is the later I cannot even try challenging your views.

Why do Bohras make up stories around wajebat is to cleanse ones wealth . It is a welfare tax straight and simple don't confuse the basis
The Qur'an talks about the zakat in more than 30 different verses, mainly in the Medinan suras. In the Qur'anic view, zakat is a way to redistribute the wealth, thus increasing the flow of cash in the economy with a particular interest in the poor and the dispossessed Muslims. Zakat is considered more than taxation. One must give zakat for the sake of one's salvation. Non Muslims are not required to pay zakat, but give a tax by a different name called Jizyah tax. While those who give zakat can expect reward from God in the afterlife, neglecting to give zakat can result in damnation. The giving of the zakat is considered a means of purifying one's wealth and soul.[5]
What will startle you is it was started by your famous 123 so get real you need to give them salawat for pioneering your annual event that is torture for many.
The caliph Abū Bakr, believed by Sunni Muslims to be Muhammad's successor, was the first to institute a statutory zakat system.[8] Abu Bakr established the principle that the zakat must be paid to the legitimate representative of the Prophet's authority, Abu Bakr, who ensured that each man, woman, and child had a minimum standard income of 10 dirhams annually, later increased to 20 dirhams.[7]
The second and third caliphs, Umar ibn Al-Khattab and Uthman ibn Affan, continued Abu Bakr's codification of the zakat.[7] Uthman also modified the zakat collection protocol by decreeing that only "apparent" wealth was taxable, which had the effect of limiting zakat to mostly being paid on agricultural land and produce.[9] During the reign of Ali ibn Abu Talib, the issue of zakat was tied to legitimacy of his government. After Ali, his supporters refused to pay the zakat to Muawiyah I, as they did not recognize his legitimacy.[7]
Ultimately, the practice of state-administered zakat was short-lived in the early Islamic history. During the reign of Umar bin Abdul Aziz (717–720 A.D.), it is reported that no one in Medina needed the zakat. After him, zakat came to be considered more of an individual responsibility.[7]
Today, conservative estimates of annual zakat is estimated to be 15 times global humanitarian aid contributions.[4]

juzrang
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#79

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:01 am

Bohra Spring,

You look at it very objectively.. It's not just money.. For starters, do you believe that what you earn is solely in your hands or in the hands of Allah Ta'ala? We humans always think that "apna paisa maange che". It's not our money in the first place at all.

Allah has given us everything, right? And according to my faith I believe that in the absence of the Rasul (SAW) and Imam (AS), the Dai has been appointed to lead us to salvation. So yes, I do believe that he has a right to my wealth. I'm not "brain-dead" for believing that. Alhamdulillah, I have been granted a pretty keen to differentiate between what's right and what's not and I have been quite successful in my career too by the grace of Allah and Maula (TUS)'s dua.

Again it all boils down to your faith. Every year, the wajebaat that has been assigned to me is always much more than the previous year, but not once in my life have I ever thought that WHY do i have to pay so much; because of this faith of mine, alhamdulillah I have been able to do the araz of my wajebaat as it was required. I believe that since I am paying this wajebaat in the "raah of Allah Ta'ala", he will definitely help me achieve that much "rozi" so that I'm able to pay that wajebaat.

You might complain that your relatives are forced to pay a lot or you are forced to pay a lot. See, again it all points towards one word: "Aqidah" or faith. I follow my religion with utmost faith without any questions and therefore I have no questions.

Hope I helped you understand what I believe in.

juzerali
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#80

Unread post by juzerali » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Bro juzrang, indeed you have given a very good account of your faith. To that extent, I have no further questions.

Humsafar
Posts: 2573
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#81

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:47 pm

juzrang wrote:And according to my faith I believe that in the absence of the Rasul (SAW) and Imam (AS), the Dai has been appointed to lead us to salvation. So yes, I do believe that he has a right to my wealth. I'm not "brain-dead" for believing that.
What a load of tosh this is. Maybe the Dais is supposed to lead you to spiritual salvation but on what basis do you say that " he has a right to my wealth"? Did Rasulullah ever said he has the right to believers's wealth? Did the Imam ever claim that? The Dai and his Dawat have removed all distinction between spiritual and material, and made abdes like you so brain-dead that you don't see the difference.
juzrang wrote: I believe that since I am paying this wajebaat in the "raah of Allah Ta'ala", he will definitely help me achieve that much "rozi" so that I'm able to pay that wajebaat.
And how is wajebat in the way of Allah? Do you know what it means to give in the way of Allah? Have you ever wondered what happens to the wajebat you and thousands of others like you pay? Where it goes, how it is spent? As a Muslim you ought to know and find out. And the Dai who speaks in the name of Ali and Hussain has the obligation to spend it on the welfare of the community? That is the way of the Rasul and Ahl ul Bayt. That is the way of Allah.

You confess that you give because your faith is that in return your "rozi" is assured. What kind of faith is this? Some might interpret it as being self-centered. Please stop fooling yourself, and stop justifying your stupidity and meekness and unquestioning attitude with empty pieties.

juzrang
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:27 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#82

Unread post by juzrang » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Humsafar.. Like I said before.. To each his own..

Secondly, yes I'm self centered. Everyone is. Why do you pray? Why do you do good deeds (apart from helping others)? So that Allah will be pleased with you.. Right? Isn't everyone self centered that way.

So yes.. I'm self centered if I want something from Allah, because if he doesn't give me, who will?

Humsafar
Posts: 2573
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#83

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:52 pm

juzrang,
I've no problem with your self-centerdness, but with the way you justify it by blind faith and unquestioning attitude. Those who claim that they have a right to your wealth are lying.

AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#84

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Humsafar wrote:juzrang,
I've no problem with your self-centerdness, but with the way you justify it by blind faith and unquestioning attitude. Those who claim that they have a right to your wealth are lying.
And Allah will ask you (on the day of judgement) why you didn't use your "Aql" (as mention in the Quran) to catch those lies.

Surely the worst of beasts in God's sight are those that are deaf and dumb and do not reason. (8:22)
And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah, and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason. (10:100)

Al-Muizz
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:01 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#85

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

juzrang wrote:Bohra Spring,

You look at it very objectively.. It's not just money.. For starters, do you believe that what you earn is solely in your hands or in the hands of Allah Ta'ala? We humans always think that "apna paisa maange che". It's not our money in the first place at all.

Allah has given us everything, right? And according to my faith I believe that in the absence of the Rasul (SAW) and Imam (AS), the Dai has been appointed to lead us to salvation. So yes, I do believe that he has a right to my wealth. I'm not "brain-dead" for believing that. Alhamdulillah, I have been granted a pretty keen to differentiate between what's right and what's not and I have been quite successful in my career too by the grace of Allah and Maula (TUS)'s dua.

Again it all boils down to your faith. Every year, the wajebaat that has been assigned to me is always much more than the previous year, but not once in my life have I ever thought that WHY do i have to pay so much; because of this faith of mine, alhamdulillah I have been able to do the araz of my wajebaat as it was required. I believe that since I am paying this wajebaat in the "raah of Allah Ta'ala", he will definitely help me achieve that much "rozi" so that I'm able to pay that wajebaat.

You might complain that your relatives are forced to pay a lot or you are forced to pay a lot. See, again it all points towards one word: "Aqidah" or faith. I follow my religion with utmost faith without any questions and therefore I have no questions.

Hope I helped you understand what I believe in.

First, I am a follower of Muffadal Moula TUS ;)....with Talibans like you, I have to clarify where I stand, otherwise Lord knows, you'll begin cursing me and my progeny;)

Second, MOST of what you say is BULL$HIT....and you know it...that's really the sad part, ain't it? The Question is NOT about paying wajebaat or zakaat....the question is about WHERE all this BAITUL MAAL is going? It CERTAINLY ain't helping MANY poor Mumineen.....I've seen first hand the poverty in Bohra Mumineen in India, Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania! It's going to fatten imbeciles...we all know this!

Second, I've doctor friends in Nairobi....they tell me the iron fist rules of Heptullah and his cronies and cronie bhaisahebs in their pockets...Heptullah would make Stalin and Kim Jung look like kindergarten kids, with their mind games. They say, AND they mean it when they say they OWN every Bohra soul there! These are the kind of people we put and keep in power!!!! Amir Ul Mumineen Ali AS used to FIRE such imbeciles! Why, didn't he do that with Muawiyah? So please spare us your cock a BS! You think heaven is only your abode? You are either really high on something, or plain dumb.....with you, the line is simply non-existent!

There are MANY problems in Dawaat and the first step to moving forward is accepting them, and thrying to FIX them, not sweeping them under the darn rug,,,,,,even if the rug is a $100,000 Iranian rug!

Free_Spirit
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#86

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Well said Al-Muizz. But brother, if one raises questions, one is quickly put down as rebel and muddai. So one keeps quiet and goes along. I get your drift that one needs to in to be able to make changes, however, when one is in, one is too scared to say or do anything. So what is the solution? Strength of character only leads to baraat and lanats. So whats the way then?

Free_Spirit
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#87

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm

I don't know what your experience of the kothar has been, but I found them arrogant, contemptuous and patronising. I cannot remember a single occasion where any compassion was shown. Even during funerals. What is this religious establishment where one is not treated as a human being to begin with. The way they look down upon the rayyat is like the way the arabs have contempt of anyone who is non-arabic. Its almost racial. Rayyat means Indian bohras. Royal Family is people with Yemeni descent? The Royal Family will never understand the struggles of ordinary bohras unless they come down from their high horses and work for an honest living. Pacchi khabar padse ketla vise sau thai chhe !

Humsafar
Posts: 2573
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#88

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Free_Spirit wrote:Royal Family is people with Yemeni descent?
As far as I know, they are not.

AllahKiRaahMe
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: END OF THE STORY

#89

Unread post by AllahKiRaahMe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Yeh they are not from Yemen.

Free_Spirit
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:41 am

Re: END OF THE STORY

#90

Unread post by Free_Spirit » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Please enlighten me…..I thought they fled from Yemen….isnt that true?