END OF THE STORY

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: END OF THE STORY

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 am

i am telling that you can take hints but at least show some or few of the qualities of muffadal saab. I am firm believer of SMB (RA) and following his successor SKQ (TUS) with heart but not with compulsion. Self praises of Dai has been something of controversy even during the time of SMB (RA), in past 3 4 years there has been an explosion of self praises there is no mentioning of Ahle Bayts and Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) at all.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 am

Ohh so how cleverly you changed your colours now on being exposed.

Ok so you believe KQ to be the successor of Syedna RA. Fine it your issue.

Now you say that there was no mentioning of ahle bayts in madeh. For your kind information, qasidas are written in shaan of Ahl bayt AS by not even Syedna but also by many jamea students in arabic and most prominently on occassions of eid.

Have you skipped the qasida written by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA with title "Ridaao Aale Rasool Mehboobi"

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 pm

True Bohra
with the way u write things, i certainly believe you are a b grade hindi movie viewer
Please let me know what is a b grade hindi movie since I am not a fan of movies
-
have you disclosed your profession so should I confess about it.
Sure-- I am a health Care Consultant in USA, Please explain what you want to confess about (so should I confess about it)
- if you dont care about other website then why are you much bothered about
No idea what you mean by this? Please explain.
t
hen the burden lies on you too to clarify that how people are dreaming about KQ and his mojizas.
I have not defended SKQ either, I have even questioned his intentions why he did not stand up to SMS and Kothari Goons when he had the position and power of Mazoon, I only praised his educated family for being open minded to women's advancement.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

@sbm
-search the net and you would know what these films are.
- yes j do belon from the field of law.
- if younwere asking me of hindu explaining his dream then there is similar kind of dream on www.mostbelovedson.com
-yes his family is educated but they are certainly on wrong path.