Al Hayy ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
WellWisher

Al Hayy ?

Unread post by WellWisher » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Is 52nd still living?

zinger

Re: Al Hayy ?

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:41 am

Where are you getting news like this? please stop asking such silly questions

(apologies for the earlier post)

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:56 am

Well wisher - my question exactly. Wtf is this ?

al hayy. Is one of the names of Allah !!!
So giving this title to 52 clearly shows how much open shirk kothar is encouraging and also people like zinger show how much Abdes are brain dead now

Plus the fact that al hayy means the ever living begs the question is he still alive ?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 pm

The Quran says:
بل احياء عند ربهم
(They are "alive" near their lord)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Adam is an expert in misquoting ayahs and misleading people. Here is the entire ayah.

وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ

3:169 Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;

The Dai wasn't slain in the way of Allah. He died cause he got too old and the Ghanu Jivo chorus from abdes stopped working!!

So no, the Dai is not alive. He is very much dead!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Why do not they accept that EVERYBODY has to die ........ even Dai-ul-Mutlaq........ No prophet, no dictator, nobody lives for ever no matter what you do .......... we all are mortals......

But alas followers of Dai-ul-Mutlak are very Abde-Mutlaks .......... :roll:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Adam wrote:The Quran says:
بل احياء عند ربهم
(They are "alive" near their lord)

Adam bhaisaheb:
It seems this is the first time this title "al Hayy" has been used in front of Syedna Burhanuddin saheb' name- I don't recall it being used before for any prophet, imam or dai. Does it mean they are all considered dead and only Burhanuddin saheb considered alive till qyamat?

Also, could you kindly explain the title "His Holiness"? Is it given by some govt. authority or is it self-imposed by the person concerned?
Thank you.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Al Hayy is one of the names of Allah.

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ

We repeat this over and over again when we recite the ayat-ul-qursi.

The dawoodi bohras now refer to their dai with this name. Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas!!

As I have been saying for the past decade, the bohras are mushriks. And now, they may have crossed the line into Kufr.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

anajmi wrote:Al Hayy is one of the names of Allah.

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ

We repeat this over and over again when we recite the ayat-ul-qursi.

The dawoodi bohras now refer to their dai with this name. Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas!!

As I have been saying for the past decade, the bohras are mushriks. And now, they may have crossed the line into Kufr.

1. The Quran says, anyone who does good deeds is considered a Shaheed. Thus the Ayat I posted is valid.

2.In reference to the above text and Ayat, then what does the ayat وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ mean?
Allah is Hay, and Matyrs are also Hay?
Isn't that shirk in the Quran according to your logic?

3. Quoting more "Hay" concepts from the Quran:
2|28|كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَٰتًۭا فَأَحْيَٰكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (Dead, Hay, Dead, Hay and then to the lord)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 am

1. The Quran says, anyone who does good deeds is considered a Shaheed. Thus the Ayat I posted is valid.
Yeah? Which ayah of the Quran says that? First, you didn't post the ayah. I posted it. You posted only a part of it for the sake of deception. Second, the ayah clearly says - "Qutilu Fi Sabilillah". Not "Good Deeds fi Sabilillah". You should be ashamed of yourself.

Besides if anyone with good deeds is considered a shaheed then your Dai is definitely dead and not alive!!

Allah is Al-Hay. Martyrs are Hay. There is a big difference. You are supposed to know Arabic. I wish more bohras knew how you people are deceiving them.
Dead, Hay, Dead, Hay and then to the lord
Not Dead, Al-Hay, Dead, Al-Hay and then to the lord. This is actually the key. Everyone alive on earth is Hay, but none of us is Al-Hay!!

So, to say that the Dai is Al-Hayy is to jump into shirk and kufr.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:18 am

My fellow brothers.. Al Hayy Al Muqaddas is what theyr calling as a name. Now coming to the dead and living thing. No soul is DEAD. So stop calling it. Even Allah doesnt like the word dead. Its called PASSED AWAY.. Soul leaves the body and thats it. The soul is in sustenance. Be it a Nabi, Imam or Dai. Even a person who dies while doing good acts is considered a shaheed. A person who dies in a state of Wuzu during sleep is a shaheed. Not just those who are killed in battle. So stop this foolish dead alive thing. This is their belief and respect that.