What happens now if a court case is filed.
1) Assuming assets will be frozen
2) No razas for any auspicious occasions
3) Signatures, memorandum, and public rallies will be useless I suppose as courts just ask for facts and evidence
4) Is there any strong evidence still hidden to prove in any camps?
5) CCTV footage or video evidence proof of nass.
6) Video footage of London nass maybe?
7) Or SKQ has more evidence but keeping it for future use?
Any lawyers out there?
Discussion will be great.
If Court Decides the Dai, matters will be in public, tarnishes the community image nicely too.
The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1