Imam Uz Zamaan - The Time is Now

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
silvertongue

Imam Uz Zamaan - The Time is Now

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 am

The Dawoodi Bohra Community has come to a point where a split between friends and family is certain. The two Dais fighting for their Daiship (Power and Money in actual) will lead everyone to nothing but another slavery. Only one man can stop this and return the balance back to this sect. The Imam Uz Zamaan. It has been a very long time since the heir of Ali and Fatema is in seclusion and these so called leaders nowadays run the army of slaves. My prayer to Allah is that the Imam should now show himself to the world. This is the time of need. A time where we truly need a guide to take us to Sirat E Mustaqeem....

MusaKarimji

Re: Imam Uz Zamaan - The Time is Now

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 am

Quraan is already amoung us.

open book and you will find every thing is well documented already about how to live and how to die.
and other thing which is required to live good life is common sense which every one has to develop by them self.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Ok we will tonight celebrate the imams birthday that is fine if it is about some imam in history

But since he who we claim is around has not delivered on his promise in these trying time and so does he deserve Silat, I mean where is he while people are in screaming matches can it get worse then this?

And Abdes will give him or his agent Amil the Silat and najwa

No job no pay

Is he at Saify or thane

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Remember, Imam Uz Zamaan is ghaib na jaankar and infallible. Everything he does is for a reason. Actually, even if he doesn't do anything, it is for a reason. He is infallible. He will never actually do anything but you have to believe that he isn't doing anything for a reason. That reason might be that he has no clue. But hey, even that is a reason isn't it?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Hey maybe we should the check skies for a UFO may be it is tonight he will show presence and that is why there is live relay

The set is ripe , tension. Confusion, sound affects, lanats, crowds misery grief scandals conspiracy attempted murder accusations

Look I not being cheeky but imagination of years of listening to the messages of hope

I told my wife if he does not come soon I will go and give the money box at the butcher collecting Syria charity

questions

Unread post by questions » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 am

I wonder if die hard Abdes will be celebrating the imam uz Zaman birth today or will still be mired in the despair of their Shafiq bawa death ? But as bohri khushee and Gham events all look the same it makes no difference - we Matam on eid and say Mubarak and wear new ridas in Muharram ......

I know of People who have cancelled wedding functions in the coming year to observe the "untimely " death of 52 .
Unbelievable stupidity !

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 am

Jamaat message:
" 4/2 Tue 9:30am Mumbai si Imamuzamanni milad ni majlis ni live AV relay thase. Sagala farzando school, college ma kalej tue ni leave apply kare and saglaj karobar bandh rakhine hazir thay. te baad saglane jaman nu izan se. Sagla Faakhir rakam Nazwa and Silatul Imam araz kare."
Money collecting business started..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:21 am

What else can be expected bro.. Events like these can fill up their pockets very easily.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:57 am

Ab toh 40wa hua nahee Aur fakhir najwa mangne aagaye bikhari....yeh Sab abhi show bazi or political fund donate kiye uska karcha nikalenge

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 am

Sabse bada bhikhari,paisa bhi mangata hai or rutba bhi mangta hai

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 am

just now recieved mail from my Jamaat

All Mumineen's shops must remain closed during waaz timings and give raza to their mumin staff. Employed Mumineen should take Raza from work during waaz timings & Farzando should take leave from School to attend Waaz Mubarak.

Note: All Mumineen must bring their ITS Cards for Scanning, absence will be noted and necessary action will be taken .

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 am

I will be Absent.....Joh karne hain karlo....JAI HO!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 am

What are my chances that there is mass boycott of the Imam Zaman majlis and only a handful die hard turn up. In a coordinated global protest!

Then we can see who has the balance of power.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 am

Here is what Humsafar wrote long time back on this site
""As for the Imam in seclusion, it has become a myth for all religious purposes. But the current Bohra priests want to sustain and perpetuate it for the very practical purpose of legitimacy and fooling the public".(Obviously for their money making scheme)."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 pm

The so called representatives of Imam-uz-zaman have made a mockery of this august position. The manner in which the whole Nass drama was enacted and the way the 2 contenders have been fighting, both claiming to have been appointed on the instructions of Imam have not only confused the average bohras but have compelled them to have second thoughts on the whole concept of hidden Imam. The belief of Imam was manipulated by these conmen to fill their own coffers summed up with fears, just as how a child is made to fear the bogeyman !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 pm

considering that the 52nd's brain was completely befuddled in the last few years of his ghanu jeevo life, maybe what he meant when he mumbled something like nass was actually "nassbandi'"?

there are unconfirmed reports that by the end of his ghanu jeevo life, the 52nd was so disgusted with all his shamelessly greedy, manipulative and unethical sons and descendants, that he actually wanted them to undergo 'nassbandi'. perhaps he meant something more drastic, like a complete MGM (male genital mutilation) so that future progeny multiplication from his infamous khaandaan may be stopped cold in its tracks.

hmmmm. worth pondering over.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

..I know it is difficult to comprehend after years of core belief that defined the Ismaili belief that actually there is no Imam u Zaman,

No hidden person or discrete Arab descendent advising the diai in physical or mental way...

The. Diai only God knows how they kept the act with so much conviction until recently...that they would see millions of people in the eye and say that he is commended by the Imam....

Do you not see the eminent scholars avoided the concept that Imam is involved in the Nass.

Last night I argued with my Mum that I will not attend the fake birthday, but did let her know the real Imam 1000 years ago may have had a birthday and he lived his natural God given life and died. Where his progeny is now god knows. I had issue that it is like we celebrate the other 20 imams birthday . She could not recall when Ali, Husain and Hassan had their birthdays celebrated with such pomp.

Poor her she feared that some lightning strike will kill me because of my seditious thinking. Luckily last night there was no thunderstorm. I almost was run over by a motorbike ! Was that the sign :wink:

Anyway we agreed to disagree and her remark was " dikra a umar ma kem badlawu, a to me waroso thi Deen ba details che Khuda Maaf kare Jo khota track per chalta tha" I told her I have time in my life to fix my faith and she too if she has niyat.

Even for a second she accepted true Islam Allah is merciful.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 am

Even Iev received the mail from Jamaat of attending the Waaz or a question will be raised for those who dont. Im at office now.. hehehe

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Bohra spring wrote:..I know it is difficult to comprehend after years of core belief that defined the Ismaili belief that actually there is no Imam u Zaman,

No hidden person or discrete Arab descendent advising the diai in physical or mental way...

The. Diai only God knows how they kept the act with so much conviction until recently...that they would see millions of people in the eye and say that he is commended by the Imam....

Do you not see the eminent scholars avoided the concept that Imam is involved in the Nass.

Last night I argued with my Mum that I will not attend the fake birthday, but did let her know the real Imam 1000 years ago may have had a birthday and he lived his natural God given life and died. Where his progeny is now god knows. I had issue that it is like we celebrate the other 20 imams birthday . She could not recall when Ali, Husain and Hassan had their birthdays celebrated with such pomp.

Poor her she feared that some lightning strike will kill me because of my seditious thinking. Luckily last night there was no thunderstorm. I almost was run over by a motorbike ! Was that the sign :wink:

Anyway we agreed to disagree and her remark was " dikra a umar ma kem badlawu, a to me waroso thi Deen ba details che Khuda Maaf kare Jo khota track per chalta tha" I told her I have time in my life to fix my faith and she too if she has niyat.

Even for a second she accepted true Islam Allah is merciful.
Warms my heart. I pray day and night that Allah opens the eyes of our Bohra brothers and sisters, but Alas, I am such a gunahgaar that I have a slim hope of my prayers being answered

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

There is NO Imam ...... there was never one .......... Quran has not said anything about Wasi and Imamat ...... There is ONLY ONE GOD and one Prophet Mohammad at whom Islam ended. No religion has to come after Islam. Period

PRAY to ALLAH only in whichever way you want ......... He has been merciful all along and He will be, for ever!!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:00 am

"And (remember) when his Lord tried Ibrahim with His commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: I have appointed you an Imam for mankind. Ibrahim said: And of my offspring? He said: My covenant includes not the unjust." (Surah al Baqarah, 11:124)

The concept of Imam is clear in the Quran.. Perhaps u didnt have a thorough look at it. Anyways.. Islam is clear when it comes to obey the commandments of Allah. And there are hundreds of post dealing with Waseela and how the Leaders should be in Islam according to Quran. So just had to made this clear that.. Imam does exist. Even the authentic hadhits about the coming of Mahdi is believed by all the muslims.. Be it sunni or a Shia.. :-)

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 am

The Imams are definitely mentioned in the Holy Qur’an.

It is firstly interesting to note that the word ‘Imam’ is used many times in the Holy Qur’an, with different meanings.

The following ayat of the Holy Qur’an deal with the issue of Imamah:
“And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), “Verily, I am going to make you an Imam”. [Ibrahim) said, "And of my offspring (to make Imams?” (Allah) said, "My Covenant (of Imamat) includes not the Zalimun (wrongdoers)”
“And We made them Imams, guiding by Our Command, and We revealed to them the doing of good deeds, performing Salat and the giving of Zakat and of Us they were worshippers.”
“And the disbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" You are only a warner, and to every people there is a guide.”

“The Messenger of Allah (P) called for a purifier (water) and Ali Bin Abi Talib was with him. After he performed his Wudu, he took the hand of Ali and put it on his chest saying: “You are only a warner” meaning himself. He then put his hand on Ali’s chest saying to him: “and for every group of people there is a guide”. O Ali! You are the beacon of people…” [al-Mostadrak 3:129]

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 am

There is no denying in greatness of Ali and what he did for Mohammad ......... he was Sher-Khuda, You abdes are making him GOD, you are making Hussain God, you are 'worshipping' them ........ now you call them Imam or whatever but actions speak louder than words ......... look what you at their graves ......... look what a Dai makes you DO in the name of Ali and Hussain .............

Make no mistake, NO issues with Ali or Hussain ............ no issues with Abu Bakr, Ummer and Uthman .........

Leave them at their 'deserved places' .......... do not 'apply' your famous saying 'Dai Koyee Nay Upper Karay, Koyee Nay Neechay, Koyee See Lay, Koyee Nay Aapay ...... bla bla .......'

God has established their places ........... and yes we KNOW those places ....... you are not the sole authority to tell us WHAT their status are ........ your opinion does not hold good because you are making them 'all powerful' which is inhertingly wrong as ALL POWERFUL os ALLAH ONLY ..

scared

Unread post by scared » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 pm

“and for every group of people there is a guide”.
Can you give us the name of your guide?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 am

Ill let u know as soon as I get it after calling Mufaddal Bs.

scared

Unread post by scared » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:37 am

That is too bad. I thought - “and for every group of people there is a guide”. !!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:33 am

Imam in Quran
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Allah mentions the word ‘imam’ many times in the Holy Quran; and the word ‘imam’ has several meanings in the Arabic language, depending on the context in which it has been used.

Basically, an ‘imaam’ is used to mean a leader or a guide, but Allah has also used the world ‘imaam’ to mean ‘Book’ (Chapter 11 Surah Hud verse 17 and Chapter 36 Surah Ya Seen verse 3) , or a ‘way’ (Chapter 15 Surah Hijr verse 79).

In spoken Arabic, Imam also means one who leads, just like every person who leads the congregational prayer is called an ‘Imam”.

Now, to your specific question:

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Israa verse 71:One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.

It is a natural phenomena and fact that every people or every community has a leader. And the main leader or ‘imaam’ of the Islamic Ummah will be the Prophet of Allah (saws). Then, after the death of the Prophet of Allah (saws), whoever took over the leadership of the believers, and then so on and so forth until the end of time.

What Allah is portraying to us is something that will happen on the Day of Judgment in His Court. He will gather all mankind together, and group them with their respective ‘imams’ or leaders.

Thus, to understand or picturize the concept of the gathering of the people with their respective leader or Imam as used in aayah 71, it will be like a army is gathered in a parade in this world. The Messenger of Allah (saws) will be the Supreme Imam or leader of the Islamic Ummah and he will have the whole Ummah of the believers behind him. Then there will be smaller imams or leaders within the ranks whom the people followed, just like behind the Generals in the Army there are smaller positions like a Major, a Captain, a Lieutenant, and then each leader has a battalion of foot soldiers behind the leader.

Thus, if the leader that one follows is a true god-fearing leader, he would have done right and called on his people to obey Allah and the Messenger (saws), and will lead himself and his followers to success in the hereafter.

But if a leader was a fraud, and was more interested in earning the paltry gains and profits of the world, he would have guided his followers to falsehood and told them to invoke and worship him and his ancestors in their graves or other things, without any authority from Allah and His Messenger (saws); these leaders and imams will lead themselves and their followers into the Hell Fire. This can be better understood from the continuing verse 72 of the same Surah Isra:
And the one who leads his life in this world as if he were blind (to the Signs of Allah), shall be (raised up) blind in the Hereafter too. Nay! He shall fare even worse than a blind person in finding the Way.

There are many aayahs in the Holy Quran where Allah show how these false leaders and imams will lead their followers into Hell Fire, and the conversations that these false leaders will have with their congregation in the Fire of Hell, when they will openly oppose and curse and blame each other for their state.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 11 Surah Hud verses 96-98:And We sent Moses with Our Signs and a manifest authority of appointment to Pharaoh and the chiefs of his kingdom. But they followed the command of Pharaoh, and unrighteous was Pharaoh’s command! On the Day of Resurrection, he will head his people and lead them to Hell! What a wretched goal for one to reach!!!

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 40 Surah Mumin verse 47-48:Then imagine the time when these people will be disputing with one another in Hell. The weak ones will say to the haughty ones, “We were your followers! Now, can you save us from some part of our punishment in Hell?” The haughty ones will say, “We are all in the same state here, and Allah has already passed judgment between His servants.”

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzab verse 66-68:On the Day their faces are rolled about on the Fire, they will say, “Would that we had obeyed Allah and His Messenger!” And they will say, “O our Lord, we obeyed our CHIEFS and our GREAT MEN, and they led us astray from the Right Path. O our Lord, give them a double chastisement and curse them severely”.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 19 Surah Maryam verses 81-82:These people have set up other gods that Allah, so that they may become their supporters! There will be no supporters! They will not only disown your worship, but also become their opponents.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter16 Surah Nahl verses 86-87:When the people who had committed shirk in this world will see those whom they had made associates with Allah, they will say, “Our Lord, here are those associate-deities whom we used to invoke besides You.” At this their deities will retort, “You are liars!” At that time, all of them will proffer submission before Allah, and all that they used to forge in this world shall vanish from them.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 25 Surah Furqan verses 17-19:And on that Day, (Your Lord) will gather all these people together as well as those whom they used to invoke besides Allah and ask them, “Did you mislead these servants of Mine, or did they themselves go astray?” Those associate-deities will answer, “Glory be to You! We dared not take any ‘auliya’ besides You. You did give them and their forefathers all the good things of life till they forgot the Admonition, and incurred the punishment.” Thus will your deities deny all that you are professing today! Then you shall neither be able to repel your punishment, nor shall you be able to get any help from anywhere. And whoever is guilty of iniquity among you, We shall make him taste a severe torment!

There, we must always be careful to choose our leaders. We must choose good righteous leaders, who call us to worship Allah and obey and follow the commands of Allah and His Messenger (saws). But if we choose false leaders and obey them in invoking and worshipping others besides Allah Subhanah, we will be raised up with them and thrown together with them in the Hell Fire for denying the Truth from Allah and His Messenger (saws).

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Guide's name is "Zameer".. My father had it .I have it. You and your Shafiq Bawa seems to have sold it.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 am

I have my guide.. The Quran and teachings of Prophet Mohammed (p.b.u.h) and Maula Ali (a.s.)... Why would I need someone who claims to be a leader but instead collects money and takes Misaaq by force. Here in Dubai there is special Misaaq majlis this friday for those people who were not present on 7th feb. Just note this and this message is to all of u.. Even if NOW he claims to be IMAM, people will believe that.. Its their love.. A Blind love and their belief is with them. Its none of our concern now.. As we dont even follow him. So why should we bother. Instead concentrate in our own lives and try to improve our character so that we could be presentable on the day of Qayamat in front of Allah (swt)...

Jazakallah