Media Guidelines for Mumineen/Muminaat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Media Guidelines for Mumineen/Muminaat

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Important Announcement

All mumineen are hereby notified that raza has not been granted for forwarding/uploading of any akhbar, photos, videos, bayaan etc. on any medium, namely Face book, Twitter, Whatsapp, BBM and the likes. Anyone found forwarding/uploading any such content will have his/her ITS card blocked and won't be able to use it for any miqaat.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO POLICE ANYBODY...THIS IS A RELIGION....RELIGION OF ISLAM....RELIGION BROUGHT BY RASUL ALLAH (SAW)...WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ANYBODY FROM ATTENDING ANY MIQAAT OR EVENT RELATED TO MY RELIGION, JUST BECAUSE OF POSTING PHOTOS!
IT IS SHAME THAT WE BOHRAS HAVE SO EASILY GIVEN UP EVERYTHING TO THEM, THEY CONTROL US LIKE A FASCIST, THEY HAVE ALL OUR INFORMATION, ALL OUR DETAILS, THEY ARE CONNING US DAY AND NIGHT, WE HAVE GIVEN UP OUR RIGHTS FOR THIS CHOR DAWAAT! YUSUF NAJMUDDIN BURN MORE IN HELL YOU BROUGHT US MISERY AND PAIN. YOU COMPLICATED THE SIMPLIFIED DAWAT, U MADE US ALL BOW DOWN, BUT WHAT YOU DID?!?

Jamali

Re: Media Guidelines for Mumineen/Muminaat

Unread post by Jamali » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Lol...Modern form of Slavery! But forgive me when I say this; sometimes I feel that some of the Abdes deserve what they are getting. I mean its simple; Now all faults are being exposed...Dai is not infallible..Dai is a human being; The royal family is a facade....However you still see fanatics running around shouting Laanat without even taking a moment to analyse and interprete the truth. The stupidity and ignorance seems to be pouring out and such people sometimes deserve such leaders.

Kaka Akela

Re: Media Guidelines for Mumineen/Muminaat

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:39 pm

E jamat card was started with good intentions. to assign seats in masjid and eliminate non-bohris from ziyaratgahs and also they took our blood types with names addresses of our relatives and their blood types with the good intention of coordinating the matching blood donation to a needy person.

Now it is being used for coercive purposes, it is being used to hammer us into submission. There ought to be a law prohibiting them from such intimidations.
A Lawyer should file a court case based on freedom of expression or human rights etc to stop such nonsense.