Money laundering will bring kothar down.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Money laundering will bring kothar down.

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 am

The thing which will bring down this Kothar and its patrons to their knees, is their ill-gotten wealth and insatiable greed to extract money at each and every religious activity (Majlis) and interaction. From top to bottom all have been so corrupted, that in the process they are in gross criminal violation of many countries’ tax and money laundering regulations and at the same time invoking the wrath of Allah (sw) for market-branding Imam Hussein (as) ‘shahaadat’. Basic tenets of Islam call for simple living and not using money from BeitulMaal for personal ‘Aaiaashee’ and extravaganza – this is very big unpardonable sin.

How on earth all these from so-called Qasr Ali (dwellers of Palace of Ali) can carry on such nefarious activities without ever their conscience challenging this. Today, everywhere in the world, Bohras are compelled to attend for Mishaq majlis and must bring in 3 envelopes for usual najwa and salaams. They have in the process become ‘lootaaraas and goondaas’ in white robes which outsiders think are very religious and pious community only to be shocked how the leaderships are exploiting the innocence and naivety of majority followers. Even now those bought out Sheikhs are using the same abusive, rude and intimidatory languages when addressing the congregation at each majlis or after ‘namaaz’. They have lost all ‘insanyat’ and civil decency – just rule them ruthlessly and without any compassion or self-dignity and respect.

Sure, the leaderships do not like the ladies to be educated for the educated and intellectuals form the conscience of the society – and they do not want any Bohra to think in any logical or rational way. They have brainwashed and indoctrinated the followers to an extent that they have been literally converted to Zombies. We, the conscience of the community, have embarked upon to communicate to all tax, other religious and law enforcement authorities on how the clergies extort monies by intimidation and threats. We will also expose all the dirty tricks of selling titles, ziyaafats and others, to extract monies. The current rate of Hadiya (getting title of Sheikh) is US $ 130,000/- and many have been duped into selling their only dwelling to hand over the hard earned money to these so-called pious blood suckers.

No community or sect of Islam has ever indulged in such big Fitna in Islam as these so-called religious leaderships and their HQ of Kothar ! And the biggest tragedy is that after dishing out so much monies for their luxurious lives, you are no-body, unless you keep on feeding their insatiable greed ! Wherever they go, they throw huge monies to the government and shower the politicians with expensive gifts so as to shut their mouths. These are from hard earned monies of the followers, for Bhaisahebs have never gone out to earn money – they have just mastered the trick of fleecing the wool of the herd and sometimes even fleecing their skins by intimidation and deceptions. Many bhaisahebs abandoned their professions like doctor or engineer to join as Amils because there is much money in Amaalat of big cities than practicing their academic professions. All the plum big cities are now under the Qasre Ali Bhaisaahebs for there is huge money to be extorted from the gullible innocent followers ! The irony is that these bhaisahebs must be atheists for no believer can go to this extent of waging war against Allah.

Believe me, when all these money laundering and extortion activities come out in open, most of them will face criminal charges and 100 Modis will not be able to rescue them ! Infact Modi, Thackeray and other politicians will regret of having accepted crores of rupees which were meant to uplift the poor and downtrodden Bohras. It will collapse like a castle of cards and would damage the good image of Bohras in particular and Islam in general.

Ex-Maazoon Khuzema Bhaisaaheb will only succeed, if he joins in to expose all the criminal money laundering and tax evasion activities which he has seen first-hand. Only after first coming clean on this, will he get that critical mass to sustain his claim of Daiship which under his own watch had been so maligned and corrupted.

TheLiberatedOne

Re: Money laundering will bring kothar down.

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 am

When they asked everybody to shut down their businesses for 10 days in mourning, even the Bhaisaab's and Aamil's should have stopped their Business (of collecting money) for this time... I wonder how they would be sending money from KSA to India, though? Would people from the Saudi governments be also involved?

reluctantreligist

Unread post by reluctantreligist » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:50 am

I am hoping that what hussain bhai has said comes true very soon. i also strongly feel that this ,money laundering will be their nemesis.clearly it the mazun does not expose the nefarious activities of the kothar now.He would kiss his chances of being dai goodbye.and the kotharis and muffadul strongly fear this.that is why the drama of accepting him back was staged by muffadul.not because he is large hearted or his dad taught him to be forgiving.he realises that mazun can set his ass on fire.where did muffaduls upbringing go when he ordered his cronies to announce laanat on the mazun from the very first day.really sad that muffadul remembered what his dad taught him after 20 days.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:56 am

This will happen very soon, Ishahallah .... these Kotharis will go to prison in various countries...... it is high time SKQ comes out and releases all information ........... this loot has crossed all limits of morality and humanity. I wish humuliation to Kotharis, so called Bait Zaini and Qasr-e-Aa'li. They are a disgrace to Islam and Muslims, even to all Religions and People .........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

The news of Qaid Johar being in Switzerland to safeguard the ill-gotten wealth seems to be true !! He himself is spearheading the SBUT project which is worth not less then Rs.25,000/- crores plus he is building a housing complex in Bhestan, Surat consisting of 525 flats in partnership with one Ilyas Railwaywalla.

Before anyone questions the logic behind SBUT's cost of Rs.25,000 crores, kindly keep in mind that it involves the redevelopment of almost 16.5 acres of land consisting of over 260 buildings and the prevailing market rate of the area is around Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per sq ft. for an apartment !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 am

When the matter of nuss goes to court, I think progressives should file PIL to check this looters.

rang

Unread post by rang » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:28 am

TheLiberatedOne wrote:When they asked everybody to shut down their businesses for 10 days in mourning, even the Bhaisaab's and Aamil's should have stopped their Business (of collecting money) for this time... I wonder how they would be sending money from KSA to India, though? Would people from the Saudi governments be also involved?
Yes some 12 year back Mr Mansoor Bhai from Mumbai arranged the Money from KSA to India. 2 Saudis Nationals and 1 Hyderabadi an Indian ( Non Bohra) was with the team. Now Mansoor Bhai is no more so God Knows who works for them.

reluctantreligist

Unread post by reluctantreligist » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 am

I am sure that people with the sbut project cannot think of starting or completing the project without the blessings of some highly dangerous people.
if someone can expose this connection between the kotharis and them.that would spell their doom

rang

Unread post by rang » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:54 am

in Indira Ghandi tenure a raid was conducted on Mansur Bhai's place. He was out of town. The intelligence didn't found anything so they left away. All the documents were arleady kept at a secured place.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 am

This corruption must end and mumineens respect restored back. Also in the gang will be those who dish out cash of large amounts for bogus titles. Bogus titles because they do not have the knowledge to deserve these titles. The titles have been purchased with money. this also applies to all bhaisahebs and amils ,specially those that are freeloading in u.s. canada and the west in general. It is like calling a barber a doctor.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:56 pm

reluctantreligist wrote:I am sure that people with the sbut project cannot think of starting or completing the project without the blessings of some highly dangerous people.
They already have Dawood Ibrahim, Sharad Pawar and other politicians from different parties on their pay roll !! Why do you think they came to Saifee Mahal after 52nd's death ? It was business as usual for them. BTW, the building next to SBUT office which has Qaid Johar's office in it was constructed by an NCP leader in partnership with Qaid Johar. They are lobbying hard to get an F.S.I. of 4 plus for their project which would give them windfall profits.

reluctantreligist

Unread post by reluctantreligist » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 am

This nexus which is between the politicians and gangsters should be exposed to shake the very foundation of the kotharis.nothing else can destroy them.they are too powerful any otherway

yusuf78

what will happen to prior 2005 INR with kothar?

Unread post by yusuf78 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 am

Dear friends,

I have information that Kothar they have lots of money underground , but i have question in my mind that how they can exchange old ruppes notes prior to 2005 from bank ?

Will they convert their rupees easily or will face more difficulties, please any one have any idea?

M Taha

Re: what will happen to prior 2005 INR with kothar?

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:35 pm

why are you worried brother?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:53 pm

reluctantreligist wrote:This nexus which is between the politicians and gangsters should be exposed to shake the very foundation of the kotharis.nothing else can destroy them.they are too powerful any otherway
Probably one should approach the media and the Aam Aadmi Party !

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Now the latest collection drive is haqun nafs. One unit in Saudi Arabia has been fixed SR. 119 and abdes has been asked to contribute from 5 to 10 units each.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 pm

haqqun nafs for dead one, by killiing the living one.....doesnt sounds really islamic to me.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

The number of trips our Amil is doing to Bombay sure looks like money laundering.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:58 pm

I understand there is sudden surge in need for money....are they SMS building a war chest

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 am

sorry for the naivety, but I am sure I will get this answer here and nowhere else... what exactly is Haqqun Nafs and what is it taken for?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 am

last night i was discussing this matter of money laundering and how the qasr na sahebo and kothar syphon money from here and there in a blink of an eye. I explained him each and every scenario as he is my father and i need to speak my heart out to someone elder and wise. My father being such an intellect and intelligent replied " Aa sab hikmat ni waaton che", "Hamna aa waqt ghano nazuk che, dawat na dushmano SKQ na saathey nathi balke SMS na saathey aas paas ma che, ehne once SMS becomes in charge completely he will disqualify all these Sahebs.". I was suprised after hearing this.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:last night i was discussing this matter of money laundering and how the qasr na sahebo and kothar syphon money from here and there in a blink of an eye. I explained him each and every scenario as he is my father and i need to speak my heart out to someone elder and wise. My father being such an intellect and intelligent replied " Aa sab hikmat ni waaton che", "Hamna aa waqt ghano nazuk che, dawat na dushmano SKQ na saathey nathi balke SMS na saathey aas paas ma che, ehne once SMS becomes in charge completely he will disqualify all these Sahebs.". I was suprised after hearing this.
Bhai akhter
All due respect to your elders, this is a fantasy, a rescue fantasy. A bit pollyannish I would argue.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:50 pm

TheLiberatedOne wrote:what exactly is Haqqun Nafs and what is it taken for?
Haqqun nafs: It literally means payment for the salvation of the soul. It has nothing to do with Islamic teachings. There is no mention of it in the Quran. This was invented by the da'is. No dead among the Bohras can be buried without paying this tax. On paying this tax the priest gives ruku chitthi (note to Allah) for the salvation and for entry into the paradise. This note is kept on the chest of the deceased and buried. A Bohra, the priesthood insists, cannot enterparadise without this note from the da'I addressed to God, even if he had been highly virtuous and pious. Payment to the high priest is a must. The extent of payment generally depends on the financial status of the deceased and real hard bargaining is done by the priesthood in the matter.

No Bohra can ever be buried without this payment The relatives of the dead face lot of harassment and forget their own sorrow, and worry more about this payment. It is most inhuman practice and deserves to be strongly condemned. It amounts to dishonouring the dead and the sentiments of the bereaved for personal greed. It can be compared with the sale of indulgences by the Pope during medieval ages. Perhaps it is more inhuman. Many dead bodies remain unburied for hours until the bargaining is finalised.

http://www.pucl.org/from-archives/Relig ... ra-tax.htm

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 am

Thank you for the detailed post.. .clears some of my mis-conceptions.... though one question still remains... why is a contribution being taken these days for this amount from the general public?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:39 am

there is no mention of haqqun nafs in Quraan,

this practise is just like those hindus, who have to feed lot many brahmins once the person is dead, and then to feed those fat brahmins poors have to take loans and finally becomes slaves of those lenders.
Attachments
ravidas-eating-with-brahmin1.png

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
TheLiberatedOne wrote:what exactly is Haqqun Nafs and what is it taken for?
Haqqun nafs: It literally means payment for the salvation of the soul. It has nothing to do with Islamic teachings. There is no mention of it in the Quran. This was invented by the da'is. No dead among the Bohras can be buried without paying this tax. On paying this tax the priest gives ruku chitthi (note to Allah) for the salvation and for entry into the paradise. This note is kept on the chest of the deceased and buried. A Bohra, the priesthood insists, cannot enterparadise without this note from the da'I addressed to God, even if he had been highly virtuous and pious. Payment to the high priest is a must. The extent of payment generally depends on the financial status of the deceased and real hard bargaining is done by the priesthood in the matter.

No Bohra can ever be buried without this payment The relatives of the dead face lot of harassment and forget their own sorrow, and worry more about this payment. It is most inhuman practice and deserves to be strongly condemned. It amounts to dishonouring the dead and the sentiments of the bereaved for personal greed. It can be compared with the sale of indulgences by the Pope during medieval ages. Perhaps it is more inhuman. Many dead bodies remain unburied for hours until the bargaining is finalised.

http://www.pucl.org/from-archives/Relig ... ra-tax.htm
Very Informative....apologies for being Naive....but what happens when a Dai dies...is he also required to pay hakkun nafs for salvation of his own soul...is ruku chithi also kept on his chest or maybe since he has a "duplicate key" (master key is hopefully with Allah Ta'ala !!) to paradise, he enters without any taxes or chithhi ??? please shed some light on this... unfortunately i cannot ask these questions to the Amil... he will let loose all his bull dogs on me!! :( :( :(

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:30 am

no one needs any note from any one to enter jannah, but just your own sincere amals.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:39 am

M Taha wrote:no one needs any note from any one to enter jannah, but just your own sincere amals.
All these theories about Jannat and Jahannum is total rubbish, It is merely to keep the fools busy.

After death there is nothing, whatever there is., is before death, so one should be more focussed on life before death.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 am

like_minded wrote:
M Taha wrote:no one needs any note from any one to enter jannah, but just your own sincere amals.
All these theories about Jannat and Jahannum is total rubbish, It is merely to keep the fools busy.

After death there is nothing, whatever there is., is before death, so one should be more focussed on life before death.
focus on this life is important, but because I follow islam I do have concept of jannah and jahannum.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:04 pm

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:Very Informative....apologies for being Naive....but what happens when a Dai dies...is he also required to pay hakkun nafs for salvation of his own soul...is ruku chithi also kept on his chest or maybe since he has a "duplicate key" (master key is hopefully with Allah Ta'ala !!) to paradise, he enters without any taxes or chithhi ??? please shed some light on this... unfortunately i cannot ask these questions to the Amil... he will let loose all his bull dogs on me!!
The Dai calls himself 'Haqiqi Kaaba', Ilahul ard', 'Natiqe Quran' and now some newly invented titles hence, he holds a VIP passport due to which there is no checking, no green/red channels, no customs............... straight entry to Jannat !! BTW, Bohras pay 'Nazrul muqam' money to Dai but when 'Dai khud nazrul muqam maane to e paisa kone aape ?'........... He removes the money from his left pocket and puts it back in his right pocket ! :D :D :D