Mo Money Mo Money

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Mo Money Mo Money

#1

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Salaams,

Every Jamaat world over got the sharaf of making Gilaaf for Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuudin Maula RA.

We at Anjuman-e-_____-also made Gilaaf as per farmaan.
We offer our Sajadaatus Shukr to Mufaddal Maula TUS to give us this Azeem Sharaf.

As per farmaan Gilaaf from all Jamaats will be collected and Mufaddal Maula na Haath Mubarak si Gilaaf charhawa ma awsae. Insha Allah.

With this all muminaat all over the world also have the sharaf to send raqam for Taher Saifuddin Maula RA golak, Raqam for Burhanuddin Maula RA golak, and Najwatus Shukr for Mufaddal Maula TUS.

Muminaat are requested to bring in their hub raqam for both Maula RA and Najwa for Mufaddal Maula TUS

SBM
Posts: 6352
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#2

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

n 16th Rabiul Akher, Feb 16th, Madrassa Farzando all over the world, will do Salawaat nu Jaman for our Maula ane Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb RA.

Farzando use to do Darees for Milaad Mubarak but this year they will do Salawaat nu Jaman.

We thank all Parents and Teachers who have helped in making and contributing in this Jaman.

We also give Izan maa Ikraam to all members of Anjuman-e-_____for this Jaman on Sunday.

Shukran

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#3

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:59 pm

In Surat, practically every mohalla is busy making ghilaf. The Tayyabi mohalla people are contributing in multiples of Rs.101/- depending on their capacity.

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#4

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:58 pm

SBM wrote:Salaams,

Every Jamaat world over got the sharaf of making Gilaaf for Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuudin Maula RA.

We at Anjuman-e-_____-also made Gilaaf as per farmaan.
We offer our Sajadaatus Shukr to Mufaddal Maula TUS to give us this Azeem Sharaf.

As per farmaan Gilaaf from all Jamaats will be collected and Mufaddal Maula na Haath Mubarak si Gilaaf charhawa ma awsae. Insha Allah.

With this all muminaat all over the world also have the sharaf to send raqam for Taher Saifuddin Maula RA golak, Raqam for Burhanuddin Maula RA golak, and Najwatus Shukr for Mufaddal Maula TUS.

Muminaat are requested to bring in their hub raqam for both Maula RA and Najwa for Mufaddal Maula TUS
What's that saying ? Haathi zinda lakh ka Maray tau sawa lakh ka

Lekin yay dada baap aur beta Sahab tau qabar may Jane Kay Bhi paisa paisa kar rahe hain

Bus Karo kabhi tau bus Bhi Karo

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#5

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 pm

The time is not far when there will be one more "Galla" in Raudat Tahera exclusively for MB, probably it will be inaugurated on Chellum itself !!

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#6

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Rent six chadars of different colors and then Amil after Amil comes around to take a picture. Return the chader and keep the cash. Give the bill to the Jamat. Jamat pays for travel and sight seeing.

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#7

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

is this a time to talk money? while his father death is not even 40 days old?

what kind of greedy person he is?

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#8

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Later pieces of these Noorani and barkati Ghilaf will be cut up and sold to make more money for poor muffy and his hard working impoverished family !

Truth-Prevails
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#9

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Hot off the SMB presses

Addail Ajal Al Haayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milad Mubarak par har saal mutabiq programs kari barakaat haasil kariye ane Bewe Maula ni khushi haasil kariye.
Milad Mubarak ni Masarraat ma Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne Najwa, Haqqun Nafs arz karvu ane Milad nu Jaman karvu naseeb thai Inshallah.
Har saal ni misal aa saal bhi Ikraam na card (Gents / Ladies) ni unit Rs. 53,000/- rakhvama aavi chhe ane card Anjuman-E-Shiate Ali ni office si haasil kari sakase. Syedi Mukasir Saheb (DM) ye sagla ne Qadambosi nu sharaf haasil thai em Hazrat Aaliya TUS ma arz kidi chhe.
Wassalaam

questions
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#10

Unread post by questions » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:Hot off the SMB presses

Addail Ajal Al Haayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milad Mubarak par har saal mutabiq programs kari barakaat haasil kariye ane Bewe Maula ni khushi haasil kariye.
Milad Mubarak ni Masarraat ma Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne Najwa, Haqqun Nafs arz karvu ane Milad nu Jaman karvu naseeb thai Inshallah.
Har saal ni misal aa saal bhi Ikraam na card (Gents / Ladies) ni unit Rs. 53,000/- rakhvama aavi chhe ane card Anjuman-E-Shiate Ali ni office si haasil kari sakase. Syedi Mukasir Saheb (DM) ye sagla ne Qadambosi nu sharaf haasil thai em Hazrat Aaliya TUS ma arz kidi chhe.
Wassalaam
On one hand the kotharis say don't celebrate valentine as you should be in the deepest depths of huzn for 52 very untimely demise, but when there is even the slightest chance to fleece money off poor stupid abdes , then even before 52 is 40 days gone, they are celebrating Milad Mubarak NI MUSAART ??!!

Sub ko ulloo bana kay - AAJ TAU BABLOO HAPPY HAI ! AAJ TAU BABLOO HAPPY HAI !

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#11

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:30 pm

For all those who are cribbing over the monies being extorted for 'Ghilaf', there is a MAJOR shock awaiting them......... Immediately after Chellum, there will be a grand function for the "Taj poshi" ceremony as Muffy will officially take over the reigns of dawat. Just imagine the amount of money that will be extorted for this ceremony, the Ghilaf and other najwas will be like peanuts !!

Bohra spring
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#12

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

What is the significance of a ghilaf, I don't mean the money scam part...but why are Bohras so keen to cover a marble grave, in a fancy tomb, with an expensive cloth.

I can understand Kaaba because it is in open to the elements.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#13

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Bohra spring wrote:What is the significance of a ghilaf, I don't mean the money scam part...
How many ghilafs will be needed to cover just one grave ??? In every nook and corner of bohri mohallas in every city, ghilafs are being made, I mean what will they do with thousands of such ghilafs ??

Starwars
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#14

Unread post by Starwars » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm

questions wrote:
SBM wrote:Salaams,

Every Jamaat world over got the sharaf of making Gilaaf for Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuudin Maula RA.

We at Anjuman-e-_____-also made Gilaaf as per farmaan.
We offer our Sajadaatus Shukr to Mufaddal Maula TUS to give us this Azeem Sharaf.

As per farmaan Gilaaf from all Jamaats will be collected and Mufaddal Maula na Haath Mubarak si Gilaaf charhawa ma awsae. Insha Allah.

With this all muminaat all over the world also have the sharaf to send raqam for Taher Saifuddin Maula RA golak, Raqam for Burhanuddin Maula RA golak, and Najwatus Shukr for Mufaddal Maula TUS.

Muminaat are requested to bring in their hub raqam for both Maula RA and Najwa for Mufaddal Maula TUS
What's that saying ? Haathi zinda lakh ka Maray tau sawa lakh ka

Lekin yay dada baap aur beta Sahab tau qabar may Jane Kay Bhi paisa paisa kar rahe hain

Bus Karo kabhi tau bus Bhi Karo
Very well said - 'bus karo kabhi bus bhi karo'!

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#15

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:51 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:What is the significance of a ghilaf, I don't mean the money scam part...
How many ghilafs will be needed to cover just one grave ??? In every nook and corner of bohri mohallas in every city, ghilafs are being made, I mean what will they do with thousands of such ghilafs ??
what do kafan chor do with kafan?

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#16

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

In India making of one good gilaaf costs minimum 30 to 50000 INR.

just imagine how much money is gonna waste on this shiit world wide.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#17

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

A farman is already on its way in Mumbai and other cities asking people to donate a minimum of Rs.2,500/- per family for the grand "Taj poshi" ceremony of Muffy. Is he a King of some province or a spiritual leader ??

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#18

Unread post by salsabeel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Gold collection started. Message going around.

aawti kaale raate misaq ni majlis ma burhanuddin ra.moula na haqqunnafs ma sona ni gaini ya faakhir raqam ada kare.silatul imam ane najwa bhi ada kare.


Addail Ajal Al Haayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milad Mubarak par har saal mutabiq programs kari barakaat haasil kariye ane Bewe Maula ni khushi haasil kariye.
Milad Mubarak ni Masarraat ma Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne Najwa, Haqqun Nafs arz karvu ane Milad nu Jaman karvu naseeb thai Inshallah.
Har saal ni misal aa saal bhi Ikraam na card (Gents / Ladies) ni unit Rs. 53,000/- rakhvama aavi chhe ane card Anjuman-E-Shiate Ali ni office si haasil kari sakase. Syedi Mukasir Saheb (DM) ye sagla ne Qadambosi nu sharaf haasil thai em Hazrat Aaliya TUS ma arz kidi chhe.
Wassalaam

Further to our Ikraam msg Addail Ajal Al Haayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Niyat par Haqqun Nafs sona (Gold) ma bhi ada kari sakase. Janab Aamil Saheb/Anjumane Shiate Ali ni office ma ada kari sakase.
Wassalaam

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#19

Unread post by salsabeel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 pm

every single thing muffy does is revolving around getting mo money, I cant think of anything he does that doesnt involve money! On the other hand every single thing that SKQ is doing revolves around ilm and intellect and taqwa of Allah Subhanahu. I sometimes feel like banging my head asking how and why people dont see the clear difference.....

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#20

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

any one giving hard earn money to mufaddal in form of gold/dollars/euros/rupess/tomans/dirham/riyal or any other currency will be the BIGGEST IDIOT in whole universe.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#21

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 pm

M Taha wrote:any one giving hard earn money to mufaddal in form of gold/dollars/euros/rupess/tomans/dirham/riyal or any other currency will be the BIGGEST IDIOT in whole universe.
There are already 6 lakh IDIOTS as per e-jamat card records !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#22

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:41 pm

salsabeel wrote:aawti kaale raate misaq ni majlis ma burhanuddin ra.moula na haqqunnafs ma sona ni gaini ya faakhir raqam ada kare
Haqqun Nafs is normally paid by the family of the deceased in Kothar's larger scheme of Kafan Choris hence it should be collected from Muffy and his brothers !

M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#23

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:45 pm

I feel mufaddal is taking political lessons from Indian politicians, but wait it cant be, Indian politicians are not as shameless as mufaddal.

so even after death of SMB they gonna celebrate his birthday and collect gold? :?:

salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#24

Unread post by salsabeel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Haqqun Nafs is supposed to be collected by the family of the deceased, but in muffys law it is accepted by the family of the deceased, namely by muffy

Sujud
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#25

Unread post by Sujud » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

Sagla ne Mubarak thaai.
Aa Waras si Mufaddal Moula (TUS) Apni Milaad Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) na Milaad na Din Manause.
Yej Misal Jem Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milaad thaati hati..
Aa Waras si Aa Milaad Shuru thase.
Milad ni raat milad mevai julus nikalse
inshallh date 19 and 20 ..mumbai milad no program che 19 mi raat roza tahera ma maula stage per padharse ane 2 kalak darmiyan 5300 mumine ziyarat karse em program che masjid ma si maula 103 group sathe tasrif lavse ..har ek group ma 53 mumine hase... magrib baad aa program che

Give me more!!!!!

AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#26

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:Hot off the SMB presses

Addail Ajal Al Haayul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) ni Milad Mubarak par har saal mutabiq programs kari barakaat haasil kariye ane Bewe Maula ni khushi haasil kariye.
Milad Mubarak ni Masarraat ma Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne Najwa, Haqqun Nafs arz karvu ane Milad nu Jaman karvu naseeb thai Inshallah.
Har saal ni misal aa saal bhi Ikraam na card (Gents / Ladies) ni unit Rs. 53,000/- rakhvama aavi chhe ane card Anjuman-E-Shiate Ali ni office si haasil kari sakase. Syedi Mukasir Saheb (DM) ye sagla ne Qadambosi nu sharaf haasil thai em Hazrat Aaliya TUS ma arz kidi chhe.
Wassalaam

Not only have gotten allegiance from vast numbers, they are milking it to the max with innovative programs & schemes.

MB na haqqun nafs Mumin Ada kare that too in gold!

Haqqun Nafs is usually collected from te family of the person who has died. Here case is opposite. Now they will say MB was haqiqi bawa and maa and Mumin par layaq chhe, Waajib chhe

TheLiberatedOne
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#27

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:54 am

totally going out of hand.... people see what is happening but still want to be in there because of peer pressure and family pressure.... as the term goes in Urdu "maar maar ke musalman" ....

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#28

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:06 am

Image

Look at SMS and QJ, no ghum whatsoever for the bawa shafiq, quran-e-natik, Haqiqi Kaaba, Gaib na Malik, Illahul ard, they might be discussing look at these flock of bakras, khub paiso banse, paiso khatam thai jaase toh Khaalo ni jhuti banaose, ITS52 card soon to be debit and credit card.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#29

Unread post by JC » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:21 pm

They only have 'GHAM-E-HUSSAIN' ............ and they SELL it left, right, cnetre, every day, every night ....... these are the MASTERS ......... they have white clothes and white beards but their hearts are black ....... these are worst than worst dictators ...........

canadian
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Mo Money Mo Money

#30

Unread post by canadian » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Image

Look at SMS and QJ, no ghum whatsoever for the bawa shafiq, quran-e-natik, Haqiqi Kaaba, Gaib na Malik, Illahul ard, they might be discussing look at these flock of bakras, khub paiso banse, paiso khatam thai jaase toh Khaalo ni jhuti banaose, ITS52 card soon to be debit and credit card.
I have noticed that when these "royals" are with non-bohris, they walk independently without any assistance, but when they are with our community members, they become fragile and some one has to support them (look at the picture). Can any one explain this phenomenon?

Also, sometimes back I asked Adambhai as to who gives them the title of "His Holiness", but he did not answer. Does any one know whether this title is self-imposed or given by some authority?