The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Community.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MMH

Re: The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Communi

Unread post by MMH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:A post which appeared on 21.6.2006 which is relevant to the FITNAH :-

Shehzada Aliasgar Kalimuddin violates Aqa Maula (TUS) raza bestowed on Mazoon Saheb by not praying with Imamat behind Mazoon Saheb at Fatemi Masjid Rozat Tahera on last Jumua night in Mumbai. This Shehzada prayed namaz by himself while Imamat Namaz was going on in Fatemi Masjid. He broke Dawat's most sacred law, and that too in the presence of all the other Qasre Aali Behensahebas who were praying Imamat namaz in Rozat Tahera. Mukasir Sahib was praying with Mazoon saheb in Fatemi Masjid. Even Badrul Jamali and Kausar ali (Sons of Shehzada Yusuf Najmuddin) prayed seperately like Shehzada Kalimuddin openly challenging AqaMaula's raza mubarak.

3 big Questions:

1) Does this shehzada kalimuddin think that he is above mazoon and mukasir indirectly accusing Maula tus of wrongful appointment?
2) Does opposing raza of maula tus not mean breaking misaq?
3) Is there no one to do this araz in aqamola tus?

Ismail Kamdar and Company
Bhindi Bazaar, Mumbai.
GM bhai, people have the boldness to do something like this only if they think they are on the true path..what made these guys so 'naffat' to challenge Burhanuddin Moula's authority...I know about the Africa episode and the events that took place thereafter but by not praying Imaamat Namaz, did these 3 really think, it was fine for letting people know of their internal disputes. Do these people really believe that they were beyond any kind of answerability to the Bohra public to do something like this? Something doesn't seem to fit in this jigsaw puzzle..

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that SKQ speaks the truth. These thugs were out to get him since he was Mazoon and have sytematically undermined his position and tried to remove him from the public eye. They would not have done this if the Mazoon had not posed a very real threat to the current power structure...

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:34 pm

The educated (Islamic) family needs to show that they truly believe in Islam and Panjatan Pak. They must know how to live like Mola Ali. Saify Mahal is for Non Islamic illiterate side of the family. Unless this seed did not fell far away from the family tree.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

WHAT MR. S.INSAF HAD ENVISAGED IN SEPTEMBER 2003 ITSELF !!

Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s son Mohammed Burhanuddin was born in 1333 hijri (mother – Husaina I-saheba) and his son Yusuf Najmuddin (YN) (mother - Fatima I-saheba) was born in 1340 hijri. That means that when Mohammed Burhanuddin was appointed and declared Mazoon (indicating him 52nd Dai) in 1351 hijri master YN was just 11 years old. Naturally he may not have worldly ambitious then.

Husaina I-saheba’s children Burhanuddin, Husain bhai (present mukasir) and Asma bahensaheba were all of mild-nature. They were subdued further because of sudden death of their mother by poisoning. After the death of Husaina I-saheba most of her relatives kept no contacts with Sayedna Taher Saifuddin. Shrewd Sayedna succeeded in keeping Husaina I-saheba’s children with him by declaring 18 years Burhanuddin his mazoon and next Dai.

But Fatima I-saheba’s children YN, Qasim, Ali Asgar, Maryam proved to be very ambitious, power-hungry and scheming. Therefore as they grew up power struggle was bound to surface. They got hurt when after the death of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin, Mohammed Burhanuddin became Dai and he nominated Khuzema as mazoon indicating him to be the next Dai. Though it was as per the community’s age-old practice but it was not digested by Fatima I-saheba’s power-hungry children who were keen to see Dawat coming to their family.

Ever since Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb has established his vast financial empire and the priest class has become so very alluring that the democratic principle of the selection of offices of Dawat by merit has been abandoned. Sayedna Taher Saifuddin nominated his son as next Dai so now Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s sons are aspiring to become the next Dai. YN knowing this situation in advance had married his son to Sayedna Burhanuddin’s daughter and making him Sayedna’s son-in-law. At the same time he started a campaign to spoil mazoon Khuzema bhaisaheb’s image by spreading stories projecting him as womanizer.

We know how YN’s and Burhanuddin Saheb’s desperate sons have openly started harassing mazoon Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin and his supporters.

Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb is 95 years old now but he is not able do Nass on Mazoon though Nass was done on him when he was just 18 years old and late Sayedna was 45 years old. This is a clear indication of in-flight in his family. Let’s pray that this does not take a bloody turn.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Bhora gambino's family tree. Vice merchants under the guise of religion, life style choice, with no compassion for anyone but self. None were ever truly loved.