The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Community.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Communi

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

While This whistleblower from QasreAali, Taizoon bhaisaheb's current well-being remains a mystery to the masses of dawoodi bohra
It is not mystery, Here is the information about him (from google search)
TAIZOON SHAKIR
1141 Amarillo Sky Pl, Unit 101, Henderson, NV 89002
Cross Streets: Between Cryer Ct and Pleasure Ln Neighborhoods: Mission Hills

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Allah Alone knows for sure what exactly transpired which encouraged one of them, Taizoon Bhaisaheb, to take this step of exposing the power struggle in the upper-most echelons of the Bohra Leadership!
His grand-mother, Shahzadi Maryam Bhensaheba is a very powerful woman in her own right, and is the daughter of Syedna Taher Saifuddeen and the half-sister of the current Syedna Mohamed Burhanudeen; from a different mother. She is also the half-sister of the current Mazoon Syedi Khuzaima Bhaisaheb and the current Mukasir Syedi Hussain Bhaisaheb!
http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/1842

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

SBM wrote:Allah Alone knows for sure what exactly transpired which encouraged one of them, Taizoon Bhaisaheb, to take this step of exposing the power struggle in the upper-most echelons of the Bohra Leadership!
His grand-mother, Shahzadi Maryam Bhensaheba is a very powerful woman in her own right, and is the daughter of Syedna Taher Saifuddeen and the half-sister of the current Syedna Mohamed Burhanudeen; from a different mother. She is also the half-sister of the current Mazoon Syedi Khuzaima Bhaisaheb and the current Mukasir Syedi Hussain Bhaisaheb!
http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/1842
Most important Maryam bensaab is the sister of YN who is instrumental in starting the fitnat against SKQ. She is the nanimaa of Taizoonbhaisaheb.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:12 am

SBM Bhai - btw I was mentioning that Taizoon Bhai Saheb's current Well-being is a mystery, but you nicely published his whereabouts!

Way2go - you see, there now appears to be SO MANY people who started Fitnat against Mazoon Saheb: They center around most of the step-siblings - the mist prominenet aming the fitnat munafekeens were YN, qasimBS, aliasghar, Maryam bensaheb, and their children. As also children of IsmailjeeBS (Quresh, murtuza and shamohil shehabuddin), sons of Abdultaiyyabbhaisaheb zakiuddin (turabbhai saheb, behlol, mudreka, khaddir, joone, adnan) and not to mention the sons of rhe current mukasir saheb husainbhaisaheb (abizar, abi fazal, abi ali). We all know of YN's sons and daughters. And of course princess maryam's infamous children and grandchidren and the Heroic whisleblower.

Aalso bearing in mind, Mazoon Saheb is the 11th youngest of 12 sons. It doesn't look like any of his full-siblings had done Fitnat agaist him all these years.

It truly takes a village to stage a war whose preparation started the day Mazoon Saheb was made Mazoon at the young age of 28 or so, some 49 years ago.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:27 am

One of my friend who is a jamea graduate, i told him to spare sometime and relieve me from this 53rd Dai Dilemma, i was prepared i would get twisted answers. I WAS SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT HE ALSO CONFIRMED ABOUT THIS ZAHIR BATIN PHILOSOPHY AND HE SAID THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT MAZOON-E-DAWAT, HE TOLD ME WE WERE TAUGHT ABOUT ALL THIS JAMEA TUS SAIFIYAH SINCE WE ENTERED THE 4TH HALKA, NOW THIS KIND OF CONSIPRACIES AND FAKE THEORIES ARE BEING FETCHED TO POOR STUDENTS, NO WONDER SO MUCH HATRED IS COMING OUT FOR OUR BELOVED SYEDNA KHUZEMA QUTBUDDIN (TUS). I am sure now and i have been relieved that my belief is right and rest are all made and cooked up stories.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Bro Akhtiar: your friend is in the SMS camp or undecided?

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:One of my friend who is a jamea graduate, i told him to spare sometime and relieve me from this 53rd Dai Dilemma, i was prepared i would get twisted answers. I WAS SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT HE ALSO CONFIRMED ABOUT THIS ZAHIR BATIN PHILOSOPHY AND HE SAID THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT MAZOON-E-DAWAT, HE TOLD ME WE WERE TAUGHT ABOUT ALL THIS JAMEA TUS SAIFIYAH SINCE WE ENTERED THE 4TH HALKA, NOW THIS KIND OF CONSIPRACIES AND FAKE THEORIES ARE BEING FETCHED TO POOR STUDENTS, NO WONDER SO MUCH HATRED IS COMING OUT FOR OUR BELOVED SYEDNA KHUZEMA QUTBUDDIN (TUS). I am sure now and i have been relieved that my belief is right and rest are all made and cooked up stories.
taking this forward we could speculate on there being a different dai in zahir and different in batin.
that will be fun.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:18 pm

y-kuc wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:One of my friend who is a jamea graduate, i told him to spare sometime and relieve me from this 53rd Dai Dilemma, i was prepared i would get twisted answers. I WAS SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT HE ALSO CONFIRMED ABOUT THIS ZAHIR BATIN PHILOSOPHY AND HE SAID THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT MAZOON-E-DAWAT, HE TOLD ME WE WERE TAUGHT ABOUT ALL THIS JAMEA TUS SAIFIYAH SINCE WE ENTERED THE 4TH HALKA, NOW THIS KIND OF CONSIPRACIES AND FAKE THEORIES ARE BEING FETCHED TO POOR STUDENTS, NO WONDER SO MUCH HATRED IS COMING OUT FOR OUR BELOVED SYEDNA KHUZEMA QUTBUDDIN (TUS). I am sure now and i have been relieved that my belief is right and rest are all made and cooked up stories.
taking this forward we could speculate on there being a different dai in zahir and different in batin.
that will be fun.
I've said it before - Mufaddal Maula is the zahir Dai and Qutbuddin Maula is the baatin dai. Q.E.D.

:roll: :roll:

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 20, 2014 7:45 pm

From the link: https://web.archive.org/web/20100310090 ... a/id3.html

Hebatullahs' Fitnat to Deport Syedi Mazoon Saheb from Africa in 1989/1409H (With Evidence)

Mumineen bhaiyo and bheno,

After listening to the aqida of Naama/Aarefa bhensahebs on Taizoon Bhaisahebs website (http://www.zahirbatin.com), one of my close friends in Kenya has out of guilt for holding evidence for so long, found courage (although not as much as Taizoon Bhaisaheb to name himself) to share it with all Mumineen in the hope that one might have the ability to araz this to Aqa Moula (TUS).

During the year 1409 Hijri, 14 Years ago, Syedi Mazoon Saheb came to do vaaz in Mombasa for Ashara Mubaraka by Aqa Moulas (TUS) farman aaliyah. After ashara there was an attempt to deport Mazoon Saheb from Kenya just like the attempt to deport Aqa Moula (TUS) from Tanzania 30 years ago. This event is common knowledge for Mumeneen in Africa, but it is not known as to who did this act of Dushmani in Kenya against Mazoon-e-Dawat. There was talk during Mazoon Sahebs visit that the Hebatullah brothers (Husain & Saifuddin) were behind the deportation attempt. The purpose for the deportation was obviously to humiliate Mazoon Saheb near Aqa Moula (TUS) and in the eyes of the public and so that he would leave Kenya and they (Hebatullahs) could continue with their misdeeds. Mazoon Saheb had refused to bow under their pressure and this infuriated them and they made every attempt to deport Mazoon Saheb from Kenya. The scan of the official Letter from the President of Kenya's office is below, which proves that Shaikh Husain Hebatullah (of Nairobi) was the mastermind who was trying to deport Mazoon-e-Dawat from Kenya in 1989 (1409H). In the letter the President of Kenya himself told Hussein Hebatullah and associates to stop doing their Fitnat against Mazoon Saheb. 

My friend tells me that even after his and other mumineens insistence to Mazoon Saheb to name the Hebatullahs publicly, he refused and said that he will do araz to Aqa Moula (TUS). Baichara Mazoon Saheb did not know that these Hebatullahs had already conspired in Hazrat Imamiyya and took Allahs Qasam and lied to Aqa Moula (TUS). Thus, they were declared innocent. Mazoon Saheb was branded guilty for putting blame on the Hebatullahs, and all sorts of lies were made up and thrown at his high position by many people, who were conspirers with the Hebatullahs, to do Dushmani of Aqa Moula (TUS)s Mazoon.

So who is actually behind this? Surely someone bigger than the Hebatullahs! The taped conversation on Taizoon bhaisabs website mentions the family and friends of Shehzada Qasim Hakimuddin, Shehzada Aliasger Kalimuddin. Shehzadi Maryam baisaheb. The group also includes the sons and daughters of Shehzada Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin. They held the hands of the Hebatullahs then and still do. They are the ones who cast doubt in peoples minds about Syedi Mazoon Saheb and Sydei Mukasir saheb, saying wrong things about them in private or through their missionaries such as Badrul Jamali and the Ezzi family of Bombay. I know some of them and they are liars and the most insincere people to serve Dawat.  They do all this in hatred and jealousy. I have also attended their sabaq, in which they gave tasawwur of zahir-batin, and degraded the importance of the Rutba. One Shezada and Quasarali Najmuddin even suggested that we should not pray namaaz behind Mazoon Saheb. They are trying to influence us that these Rutba na Sahibs are only in Zahir, and in Batin it is someone else!

The above mentioned bhaisahebs have also said that Mazoon Saheb is doing Mushabahat (similar behaviour) of Dai. Who are these bhaisaehbs to say what the Mazoon-e-Dawat and Mukasir-e-Dawat should do or not do? Aqa Moula (TUS) has placed the Mazoon and Mukasir in their positions, and surely has instructed them on what to do and how to do. The fact that one talks ill of Mazoon and Mukasir itself is heretic and goes against Misaaq.

Some Shehzadas and other members of the Dais immediate family, in history have gone against Dawat-ul-Haq (quite a few as history shows) but no Mazoon or Mukasir in the whole history of Dawat-us-Satr have gone astray (none at all). You will not believe but in one of the sabaq they told us that Syedi Najam Khan was removed from the position of Mazoon for doing wrong. But the fact is that we still call him Syedi because of his Ikhlaas - His ikhlaas that even though he was wrongfully accused, he accepted the Dais judgement. Later, as stated in one of the Risalats of Duat-Mutlaqueen, the truth was uncovered and the Dai had decided to re-instate him as Mazoon, but Syedi Najam Khan passed away before the Dai had the opportunity to do so.

Now the bigger question after uncovering the evidence is that why did Aqa Moula (TUS) render the Hebatullahs innocent? How is that possible? I have prayed many Dawats Kitabs, and here is an excerpt from Ikhwan al-Safa, translated:

Rasulallah (SAW) says: When you bring your cases before me perhaps one of you is plainer in his proof than another and I rule in his (plainer proof persons) favor. So anyone to whom I have assigned anything that is by rights his brothers had surely best not take a bit of it, for all I have allotted him is his share in the fire. Thus, as Rasulallah (SAW) says, that he may rule in favour of the person who does not deserve the favourable ruling. Rasulallah (SAW) is Haq na sahib and he rules with the evidence in front of him for whatever Hikmat, does not always expose the hidden facts although they may not be hidden from him.

There is another case in history in which Amir-ul-Mumineen, Moulana Ali (AS) ruled against a person and ordered to have his hands cut as he was accused of stealing. There was another man who had taken Qasam in Allahs name and lied (like the Hebatullahs) against this innocent man. The innocent mans hands were cut, but he was a mumin and mohibb, he went away without saying anything except praying Salawaat and accepting Moulana Alis (AS) decision. Abdullah Bin Abbas (famous Alim from Ahlul Bait) knew him and was shocked when he saw his hands cut. He knew this man would never do something like this, and took him to Moulana Ali (AS) and testified for him, and Moulana Ali (AS) re-attached the mans hands by Mojeza.

Rasulallah (SAW) said, that the one who will swear by Allahs name and lie, will go to hell. Rasulallah (SAW) and Moulana Ali (AS) both are Masum, so are the Imam and Dai, but in these and other cases it is not always in their hands neither is it their fault when they are  lied to and the liar swears by Allah name  like the Hebatullahs have done.

Imam-uz-Zaman (AS) is the waris of Rasulallah (SAW) and Moulana Ali (AS) and our Aqa, Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) is his Naib and Qaim Maqaam, and he sits in their seat of justice. Is there someone like Abdullah Bin Abbas today who will speak the truth and present the clear non-refutable evidence to Aqa Moula (TUS)??

Just for arguments sake, when an attempt was made to deport Aqa Moula (TUS) from Tanzania some 30+ years back, everyone knew who was behind it, the Khabees Karimjiwalas- Laanat on them. They were powerful and had clout in the Tanzanian government. Now the attack is against Mazoon Saheb and it has taken 14 years and still no one has been found guilty for attempting this malicious act? The Hebatullahs, at that time, said that some poor person has written a letter to the government and thus they are going to deport Mazoon Saheb. We all know that governments dont act on poor peoples letters, especially in Kenya. Also the strange part is that Aqa Moula (TUS) has visited Kenya after that many times; then how come no poor man has written any letters!

The Hebatullahs have engaged in this kind of propaganda for many years now, but its not going to work any more, for we now have the truth in front of us. The Hebatullahs are the ones who tried to deport Mazoon Saheb, and if they dont ask for Mafi, they will burn in the deepest corners of hell. Aqa Moula (TUS)has given them only time to do more Gunah, for they are guilty of the crime and will be punished later. Although the Hebatullahs are famous for their atrocities in Kenya and all the places they inhabit, I think this issue is of a much greater importance as it is hurting Dawat and Aqa Moula (TUS) and the second most highest position in Dawat, Mazoon-e-Dawat. Mazoon Saheb is suffering because of this group of bhaisahebs and their evil followers are amongst us.

It is about time that we, the mumineen and mumenaat of Africa and all the of Dawat find courage to show their love to Aqa Moula (TUS) and his appointed Mazoon and Mukasir and do true khidmat of Aqa Moula (TUS) by exposing these criminals (Hebatullahs) and prevent them from inflicting any more pain on Aqa Moulas (TUS) Mazoon. Because, they are really doing Dushmani of Aqa Moula (TUS) and Dawat.  

May Allah give Aqa Moula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS) long and healthy life till Qayamaat - Ameen.

Abde Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS)

Fazal Januwala

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 pm

From the link: https://web.archive.org/web/20100312003 ... index.html

Letter by Ustad of Al Jamea tus Safiyah about the Fitnat against Aqa Mola TUS

Dear Mumineen Brothers and Sisters,

An Amil received this letter in the mail from an Ustad who teaches in Jamea. He was quite disturbed and shared this letter to me and asked me to send it to all Mumineen so they know what is going on within Jamea Saifiyah. The only reason for sharing this information is so that no Mumin falls prey to these Shaitans who are roaming free and unchecked. They are the dushmans of our Aqa Mola Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin TUS.

The letter is below (scanned) which is written in Dawat ni Zabaan, and I have also tried to summarize the translation in English which the Amil helped me do. The Amil told me that he is doing khidmat and Let us all pray to Allah that these dushmans who control Jamea are caught.

May Allah protect our beloved Aqa Mola TUS and his Dawat and all of us from these dushmans. May Allah give Aqa Mola TUS a very long and healthy life till qayamat.

I have tried to translate the letter in English but it does not do justice:

TRANSLATION

After Afzalussalaam to the leaders and all mumineen:

O leaders and the workers in Kothar and Amils, are you these people (Quran)"Those who have ears with which they cannot hear." In the last year, Mamluk Syedna TUS had written a letter, in which I disclosed the truth as to what is going on in Jamea and what changes are happening in the beliefs of the Ustads and the students, and how the Kitabs are being mis-interpreted. Haiderali (high in the Kothar) and his party wrote a letter in which they blamed my letter on some other individuals, and questioned me why I had not signed my name in the first letter. Apparently, they, Haiderali and his group also failed to sign their name on the letter they took out. WHY? Because they fear that if they sign their names on the lies they wrote, people in the coming decades will pray lanat on them.

"Every Rutba na Sahib is alone in his position"(This is the bayan in Dawat Kitabs) but instead of that they started saying that there is no need for Mazoon and Mukasir and started doing excess praise "Gulu" (which is deemed not right in our Kitabs) of the Dai. They teach in higher classes in Jamea that the Mazoon Mukasir are different in Zahir and Batin. (Quran): "They make haq wear the clothes of Batil and hide the haq." Fazil is now mafzool or lower than fazil! The Shaitan has made them wear clothes inside out- the wrong way.

One of the famous discourse of Shezada Kalimuddin Sahib is his claim that there is no need for Mazoon and Mukasir and they are EXTRA and are different in Zahir and Batin (according to him, the Mazoon Mukasir we know are only figureheads and the real Mazoon Mukasir are hidden in Batin), and just like Shezada Kalimuddin sahib, many people in Jamea repeat the same. These Jamea Ustads are the flag bearers of Shezada Najmuddin Sahib's (former Amir ul Jamea) philosophy and his workers against Haq. Yesterday, people like that called the Dai a Nazim (administrator), and not the Dai; laanatullah on them, and these Ustads are following in their footsteps.

Najmuddin Sahib took out those four from Jamea (munafiqeen) and he put his forty ustads instead who do ten times more fitnat in Dawat. They guide people against the right path. In fear of Badrul Jamali, every Ustad is scared to do any zikar of Mazoon or Mukasir. In fact, those who do nafrat of these Rutba are very quickly promoted. Now is this Bawasahib's Jamea? Najmuddin Sahib and his sons have taken over Jamea by force like it happened in the Saqeefa, and these people are working in their footsteps. Why? Because they did not get what they wanted! A Rutba!

"They take out the sword of Mohammad upon Mohammad.", they take the name of the Dai and do the wrong interpretation and give misleading statements and make changes in their teachings, all against the Dai and his Rutbas. Does Mola like all this? Never, in the name of the Allah. But there are such issues in the house of Mola!

Shaikh Al Fazil Marhoom Yusuf Bhai Moayyadi (Mukhlis Senior Ustad of Jamea) told me this on his last day in this world. We were at Rangila's house to put the foundation when he told me "Najmuddin Sahib in his private Mehfils (party) used to tell his confidants that make Syedna's Shezadas busy in play like hunting and then tomorrow what will they do without you." Today we see that without Haiderali, Mohammad Hasan and Shakir (who died) they cannot do anything. Jamea is now changed, Yajooj and Majooj have come inside by force.

Syedna TUS's Zaat (self) is the real and true Jamea, so to be in it, it is important that you have a clean and pure heart, Zahir Batin should not be different (Like in the Misaaq). It should not be that one makes a tasawwur (belief) by himself, but takes that belief from our Mola. Syedna TUS says that Duat are Surats of Quran, not like these twisters of the right beliefs who say that Dai is the Quran. Burhanuddin Mola TUS writes that Syedna Taher Saifuddin is like the Yaseen. (Who should we believe, Mola TUS or them)

There is still time, listen to Mola TUS and stay away from the Shaitan's clan whose principle is to create separation between man and wife. All Rutbas are linked to each other (should not be separated, one is Aala and the other is Adna) so respect them all, and stop speculating who the Dai will appoint as his successor. May Allah keep Burhanuddin Aqa amongst us till Qiyamat, Ameen! and may Allah give you all tawfeeq that you become one of those people for whom Syedna Muayyad Shirazi has done doa: "May Allah make you O mumineen those people who stay away from people (who follow shaitan) who do Gulu (excess praise) and Taqseer (lesser respect that what is due) and keep Jannat for you in Aakhirat where there is no naseeb for people who do takabbur like Iblees."

I have given the above advice, because I am a true person, mukhlis, who wants to take it may take it, and who wants to leave it may leave it, I have not given it for any reward.

Abde Syedna AlMinaam TUS

Mola's Khadim who with fear does khidmat of teaching in Al Jamea tus Saifiyyah.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 20, 2014 8:03 pm

From link: https://web.archive.org/web/20091112091 ... a/id2.html

Naam Khidmat Kaam Fitnat

I recieved this email yesterday. It details the power structure of the Shezadas who was controling Dawat and creating a wall between and Haq and Batil

Badrul Jamali (BJ for short) and his family are now controlling the administration of Dawat! They can beat up mumineen they dont like (Mansoor / Shabbir Yamani in Surat) and do fitnat against Mazoon Sahib all the time and get away with it! First Question is why? Why do they do that? Its obvious to most intelligent mumineen that they do it for worldly reasons. To get more power and to keep that power all the time. The reason I Say THEY is that its not just Badrul Jamali alone. His brothers, sisters and his whole family are with him. They are all supporting and helping his evil activities enjoying material benefits for themselves.

But the second question is even more serious. Why are Aqa Moulas (TUS) Shehzadas aligning themselves with him, especially Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, whom I respected quite a bit before it became very clear to me that he is supportive of all of BJs activities. Shezada Sahebs wife is Badrul Jamalis sister, so BJ is always protected no matter how much he terrorizes mumineen. We are at a time in the history of Dawat when a big fitnat is being planned right under our noses. One could hardly imagine that people in high places could act harmfully towards Dawat. Today, many mumineen are beginning to discover just that.

Badrul Jamali and associates are using Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb to practice their evil activities, oppress mumineen and instill fear in mumineens hearts. On the other hand, they do propaganda of displaying Shezada Sahib as the chosen one. The fact that Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb relies on such people like Badrul Jamali and Mohammad Hasan of Cairo speaks a lot about Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisahebs own character. Instead of learning from Aqa Moula TUS, this Shehzada seems to have received his training from his Sasra - Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin the Father of BJ.

It was obvious that when Aqa Moula TUS made young Khuzema Bhaisaheb Mazoon-e-Dawar, old Yusuf Bhaisaheb was very upset. Everybody knew that. Now BJ and associates want us to believe Yusuf Bhaisaheb is some kind of a saint! Yusuf Bhaisaheb infact is the one who has sown these evil seeds in Saify Mahal and Kothar and Jamea and corrupted their minds. They have chosen Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb as their Leader, and are openly saying they will not accept anything else. Otherwise why this opposition and Muqaabla of Mazoon Saheb? Why this open Challenge to Aqa Moula TUS? They are not willing to even accept Mazoon as Mazoon as we learn from Taizoon Bhaisaheb (http://www.zahirbatin.com) who revealed their beliefs to the community. The general mumineen think this is an internal family fued. FAR FROM IT. This cult attacks our Dai Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin TUS with their shameful activities and atrocities on mumineen. To stand on the side and let this cult impose themselves on us mumineen is more shameful.

Mohammad Hasan of Misr said in the Izhar-e-Aqidat Majlis in Saify Masjid Mumbai that we dont want 1, 2, 3, we just believe in one. Is this not a little bit like the Sunni Muslims! Is it not true that Imam-uz-Zamans presence in Satr is by these 3 Rutbas-Dai, his zayre dast Mazoon and Mukasir. Then what compels Mohammed Hasan to say this? Why does he talk against Mazoon and Mukasir and drives the propaganda machine for Shehzada saheb through his cronies in Misr? To say that to call Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Moula is OK, but to call Mazoon Saheb Moula is a gunah? Mazoon Sahib was appointed in that Rutba by Aqa Moula TUS since he is worthy of it, and on the other hand, Shezada Saheb needs to be propped up by this propaganda machine of Aamils, Jamea and Tanzeem etc, all of whom are obviously dependant on this group and their leader for their well being.

When Shezada. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb started pressuring mumineen to do Vajebaat 2 times more, 3 times more, and some even 10 times more this year in Ramadan, this group supported the idea no matter how absurd it was. Low-income mumineen were pressured to give Vajebaat of amounts that constituted 50% of their years income or their safai chithi was refused! Aamils and Khidmat Guzars were made to pay extreme amounts than their last years Vajebaat, and all those who did not have the money were given loans. Vajebaat means what is Vajeb on what you have, so if you have to take a loan, then you never had it in the first place! And where will these so called Khidmat Guzars get the money from? Obviously from the community. I cant wait to see what happens next year! Double again?

Aqa Moula TUS has never said to give Vajebaat by taking loan. Then who runs this parallel show? Everyone knows it is Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb and his group. They dont care about the poor mumineen in our community, for I know for a fact how the money is distributed amongst their loved ones. Zohra baisaheb, the wife of Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb gives her hand to men to do Salaam and they kiss it!! Since when does she have Mehram with so many men, or is she trying to fill the vacuum left by beloved Busaheba?

Seems like Badrul Jamali and group have already proclaimed their own leader and do not want to wait for Aqa Moula TUS. True Ikhlaas would be to do doa for Aqa Moulas TUS Long life till Qiyamat and Zuhur of Imam on Moulas hand, not by self proclamation! This tasawwur of Ikhlaas was given by none other than Mazoon Saheb to one of my friends.

Mukasir Saheb made it very clear in one of his Sabaqs in Mumbai recently when he said that the Rutba and Rutba na Sahib, meaning the person in the Rutba are the same. He totally negated the fundamental lie of Zahir-Batin propagated by this Nifaaqi group and said that only Dushmans of Dawat would propagate such a this Tasawwur. He said much more and clarified that to NOT believe in any one of the Rutba na Saheb is Nifaaq.

BJ and associates tried to beat up Taizoon Bhaisaheb by sending members of Burhani Gaurds and Ezzi family members, who are all hardcore supporters of Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. If you read his website http://www.zahirbatin.com, he describes the horror he faced in detail, Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb should never have talked ill of Mazoon Moula to Taizoon Bhaisaheb. The fact that these people resort to violence and call violence Mohabbat nu Josh speaks a lot about them.

Then we have this great lawyer, Mustafa AbdulHussain in London, who writes on Dbnet and mumineen.org that Taizoon bhaisaheb's exposing of this Nifaaqi ZahirBatin belief in this manner of putting it up on the website and sending CDs to people is questionable! He says that Taizoon's claim that he had to resort to these means because he could not do Araz to Aqa Moula TUS means that he (taizoon) believes that the Dai is unaware of the situation, if the situation exists, and that if we believe that the Dai can be unaware, then we believe that the Dai is not infallible (infallible means Masoom/Ismat). This is the weakest belief one can have. The Dai is aware of everything the almighty makes him aware of and sees by the light of Allah and Imam, but also lets some things be as they are for Hikmat purposes. There are many examples of that. For example see what Januwala has on his website: http://f_januwala.tripod.com/

Moula Ali AS cut the hands of a man who was actually not guilty of committing that crime, so do we say he is not infallible! Mr. Mustafa the lawyer may have a degree in law, but he does not have 10 cents worth of knowledge regarding Dawat Ilm. I am sorry to say this, but calling Taizoon a reformist as Mustafa Abdul Husain has done, is committing a big SIN as he has called a mumin a munafiq and by doing so, as per bayan of Syedna Hatim RA in Kitab Tambih al Gafeleen, he, Mustafa, himself is now a munafiq unless he repents!! Of course there is pressure on the Dai and as seen in History, Rasulullah SAW went to do battle of Ohud outside Madina due to pressure from others, when actually Rasulullah's SAW opinion and decision was to fight by staying in Madina. So yes, these things are possible and can happen as per Hikmat. Aqa Moula TUS took the name of Mukasir in this Gadir Misaaq and said it is Syedi Saleh bhaisaheb Safiuddin. Everyone knows this and most understand that it can happen. The Human factor is there, but the Dai is greater than Malaikat because he does what he does even being in this Human Body, where else even Malaikat have faltered after being totally spiritual (as per bayan in Adam Nabi history). The Dai is infallible, yes, and the true meaning is that he will never pass away without conferring Nass on his Mansoos. Moula Burhanuddin TUS will never pass away without conferring Nass, but I do doa that may Allah grant Aqa Moula TUS his wish that Imam does Zuhur on his hands.

What next everyone wonders? Now that this cult is spreading lies about Mazoon Moula and speaking openly against the Qasam we take in Misaq, are we just going to sit and do nothing? The best way to show them that they cannot move mumineen from the right path to their evil motives (see picture no.1 which is attached to this document) is to show our love for our Aqa Moula TUS and his Mazoon and Mukasir whenever the opportunity arises. We should let our friends and family be aware of this corrupt cult within our community, even if those people are from the Royal Family (QasrAali) or your own Aamil. Our misaaq is not to the Shehzada or Royal Family or Aamil or who has the power. That is not what takes us to heaven. It is the belief in Aqa Moula TUS and what he tells us to believe in- his Mazoon and Mukasir. Everything else is irrelevant. Dont let Badrul Jamali and his group fool you even if they have the backing of the high and mighty Shehzadas. Lets be truthful to ourselves and keep our faith and not let the Shaitaan steal it, like it did from the Sunnis who dont pray Bismillah in Namaz saying Shaitaan has stolen it. To speak against Rutba na Sahebs is like doing the work of Shaitaan. The Rutbas and everything else is Aqa Moulas TUS responsibility, lets not do the sin by trying to take that responsibility from Moula TUS. May Allah give Moula TUS life till Qiyamat.

Ameen

Mamluk-e-Syedna TUS

Mumin Mukhlis-Khidmat Guzar

I am from Royal Family-Saify Mahal-Have taken Sabaq from Mukasir - e - Dawat, who has always given Haq ni Tasawwur. May Allah give him Jazaa - e - Khair.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 20, 2014 8:10 pm

The Link of the summary from zahirbatin website, which is now taken down. https://web.archive.org/web/20030307023 ... batin.com/

Latest Update

One of my family members has informed me that during Ramadaan one of Aqamola's TUS Shehzadi Sahebas said that: "we have decided not to araz Taizoon's arzi to Aqamola."

So what I have been saying is true -- this group of zahir-batins has been blocking and determining which arzi reaches Aqamola TUS.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

There is an interesting piece written by Mr.Insaf some time back on Yusuf Najmuddin :-

Yousuf Najmuddin gave a statement in the paper 'Dawn', Karachi in the year 1955 that the 46 th Dai, Syedna Muhammad Badruddin was poisoned and died suddenly. Unknowingly he proved that there was no 'nas' after Syedna Muhammad Badruddin. Hence his father's claim to the post of Dai would be invalid thus jeopardizing the position of his father. As soon as he realized his mistake he made frantic efforts to withdraw the paper from circulation and bought all the remaining copies from the press. The famous scholar, Muhammad Kamil Husain in the introduction of the book 'Kitaabul Himmah' has referred to Yousuf Najmuddin as a raw and untrained pupil.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:41 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1914

Syedna Na Ghar Maa Chori!

Sent : Friday, October 13, 2006 5:11 PM
To : <suratmumin@gmail.com>
Subject : Syedna TUS na ghar maa chori

Syedna TUS si je chori kare te shaitaan si kai ochho nathi. Chori kaun kare chhe? Aaje mein dil kholi ne baddhi waat bataawi dewa maangu chhoo kaim ke mara si rehwaatu nathi ke aa logo Syedna na ne aa umar ma takleef aape.

Syedna TUS na ghar naaj logo ane aamilo ane kothaar Syedna TUS si raat ane din chori kare chhe. Hamara gaam Surat na badnaam aamil Khair Bhaisaheb, je aamil nu kaam karta building banawama wadhaare vyast rahe chhe. 14 waras maa yaha si 14 crore ni jaayedaat jamaa kari lidhi chhe. Logo ne dabaavine ane dhamki aapi ne jagyaavo lai ne apnu kaam karavta rahyaa ane aamil nu jor julam waapri ne sagla ne oollu banavtaa rahyaa. Bhai Noshir Limewala ne kitla sataya yaha sudhi ke aamil nu hukum ke ehne koi izan de nahi, ehna thaal ma sathe koi bese nahin. Bhai Turab Rupawala ne dhamki aapi ke mara underworld saathe connection chhe pan Police Commisioner Sudhir Sinha sudhi waat pahochi gai ane Khair Bhaisaheb ne police ni hawa khaawi pari. Aa waat to badhane jaaniti chhe ke Khair Bhaisaheb ane ehna bhaiyo ane baheno ne Mazoon Saheb ni dushmani chhe ane ehna khilaaf Surat ma 3 waras pehla dhamaal machaavi hati, pan haji aana si su wadhi ne ke aa logo ye Surat na underworld na logo ne Mazoon Saheb ni supari ( hathya ) aapi hati pan aamil si underworld na logo bhala insaan saabit thaya ke em jawaab aapo ke hame wali ni hatya nathi karta.

Taake Husain Imam (as) si bhi chori karwa aa Khair Bhaisaheb bintaa nathi. Surat ma ashara thaya ehma ek hindu bhai ye Golwaad ni zameen waparwa aapi ek rupyo lidha wagar magar ye sharat muki ke tamara tehwaar pati jaai pachi mane tamara Syedna paase Aashirwaad apavjo. Pan aa logo ye aa bhai na naam par 25 lakh rupya nu bill faaru ane hajam kari gaya. Aa waat mane Sheikh Shabi Zaveri ye kidhi chahe. Khatri karvi hoi to Shabi bhai ne puchho. Hawe hazrat Madras gaya chhe jaa pehle crororo rupya Syedna na ane logo na khaai chuka chhe. Khuda khair kare, Khair bhaisaheb na kare!

Dawat na undar aa halat chhe. Dar warse BJ bhaisaheb ashara ni masjid ni pass vechi ne ane bandhkaam ma apnu 20 taka commission rakhine khud nu bank balance wadhave chahe. Aa logo nu koi kai bigaari saktu nathi kem ke ehna upar motaa sahebo ehne sambhaale chhe Khuda jaane sukam? Kothaar maa laanch leta sahebo maasi Sheikh Yusuf bhai Rampurwala ehna crororo rupiya banavi ne retire thai gaya. Syedna na kadambosi nu pass no bhaav Sheikh Husamuddin Sojitrawala na paase 5200 rupiya no chhe. Mufaddal Diwaan, Abde Ali Kothari, Juzar Poonawala, Shabbir Suneli, aa chandaal chokri nu su kehwoo? Koi kaam wagar paise thatooj nathi. Hamnaaj Abde Ali Kothari ye chaar crore no Nepansee road par flat lidho. Su ehno wazifo itlo chhe? Badhi masjid bane ehma aa mandali ehno moto commission no hisso lai chahe taake 1 Crore ni masjid 2 crore ni masjid bani jaai chhe.

Aaj ni tazaa khabar ye chhe ke bhai Shakir Basrai Badri Mahal ni akkha chotha mala ni office 2 waras pehla Sahebo na hukam si crororo rupiya na kharche banavi hati, je have faqat 2 waras na gala ma tori ne pachi nawi banavi chhe. Syedna TUS na paisa ne aa logo aa reete chori kare chhe. Jitnu wadhare construction nu kaam itnu wadhare commission/corruption. Syedna TUS nu ehsaan ke croro ni inayat aape chhe, pan aamilo ane kothar ehnu commission lidha wagar logo sudhi pahochavta nathi. Aa badhi jamaat ma jaaniti waat chhe, pan koi himmat nathi kartoo ke Syedna TUS sudhi pahochave.

Waat badi paisa ane power ni chhe. Have em sambhlay chhe ke 2 group bani gaya chhe. Jovanu aim ke Shezada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb nu group nu power ane paisa ma wadhi jaye chhe ke pachi Shezada Muffadal Bhaisaheb nu group? Aaj kaal ek bija na upar laanchhan udhawae chhe. Ek kahe chhe ke tame 17 waar 17 jan ne makkah laine gaya, safar na naam par 17 jana na makano bandhai gaya, pan dawat ni ehtihasik emaarat Makkah nu rubat jameen dost thai gayee. Ane bija group kahe chhe ke 1 hospital na kharch ma hame biji 4 hospital oobhi karte ane Mudreka bhaisaheb ( in charge of hospital ) ne to Mr. 5% na naam seej olkhaai chhe. Ek party biji ne khahe chhe ke tame to Yemen ma fail chho kem ke Roza nathi banta, ane biji gussa ma bole chhe ke tame Iraq ma fail chho ziyarat bandh chhe. Ek kahe chhe ke hame to Judge Ahmadi jiwane bhi thikane lai aaya to bija kahe chhe hame to tamari bhool par pardo karwa ne ke nuksaan na thai etle hame baddhu sambhali lidu ane tamne to kai mota ohdedaaro saathe wartaav karavani aavranaj nathi etle to tame Misr Yemen ane Makkah ma bigaro kido chhe. Ek kahe chhe ke hamara sahib Mola banse ane bija to hamna si ehna sahib ne mola bulawanu sharu kari chuka chhe. Aa bewe ma undar undar jaghro diwase diwase wadhto jaye chhe ane dawat nu motu nuksaan thatu jaye chhe.

Apna shafaqatwala bawa ane maa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) ni umar khuda laambi kare, em apni doa chhe, pan aa 2 group na logo sattaadhaari banwa maaj vyast chhe, koi em to vichaare ke Syedna TUS nu dil kitlu dukhtu hase?

I chanced upon it today and the mystery keeps getting demystified. Were these and such emails then taken so lightly? Why? Do we need a crime reporter to get to the bottom of this and bring it all out in front of the whole world?

Many, many eye openers in this 'email'

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:There is an interesting piece written by Mr.Insaf some time back on Yusuf Najmuddin :-

Yousuf Najmuddin gave a statement in the paper 'Dawn', Karachi in the year 1955 that the 46 th Dai, Syedna Muhammad Badruddin was poisoned and died suddenly. Unknowingly he proved that there was no 'nas' after Syedna Muhammad Badruddin. Hence his father's claim to the post of Dai would be invalid thus jeopardizing the position of his father. As soon as he realized his mistake he made frantic efforts to withdraw the paper from circulation and bought all the remaining copies from the press. The famous scholar, Muhammad Kamil Husain in the introduction of the book 'Kitaabul Himmah' has referred to Yousuf Najmuddin as a raw and untrained pupil.

Presently QJ is playing YN's role and sooner than later a lot of fitnat will emerge between the families of QJ and MS. As QJ will put immense pressure on MS to appoint his mansoos from his family, and MS will wait SKQ issue to settle down. Certainly this succession drama of 54th will change minds of Abdes, and Inshallah they will see the truth. Although lot of people on this forum has concluded that abdes will never change and continue to be what they are, bear in mind since last 150 years the succession is uninterrupted and bohras are brainwashed to the core. This will take a considerable time to reverse. Believe it or not the downfall has begun. Its like a Titanic which will not sink easily, but it has definately hit the Ice-Berg

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:There is an interesting piece written by Mr.Insaf some time back on Yusuf Najmuddin :-

I'm a bit confused about the following: please someone KNOWLEDGEABLE clarify:

Question 1
Yousuf Najmuddin gave a statement in the paper 'Dawn', Karachi in the year 1955 that the 46 th Dai, Syedna Muhammad Badruddin was poisoned and died suddenly
Is this "Yousuf Najmuddin - same as Son of STS, half brother of SKQ and SMB?

Question 2
The famous scholar, Muhammad Kamil Husain in the introduction of the book 'Kitaabul Himmah' has referred to Yousuf Najmuddin as a raw and untrained pupil.
This "Yousuf Najmuddin cannot be same as STS son, half-brother of SMB and SKQ because Kitaabul Himmah was written long time ago - almost 1000 ago. Therefore the description by Mohammed Kamil Husain of Yusuf Najmuddin as a raw and untrained pupilcannot apply to to the YN we are discussing on this thread, nor is it likely to refer to the Dai Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 pm

It will be better if Mr. Insaf who is the originator of this post will be kind enough to shed some more light on the subject.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:10 am

The Fitnah behind the present turmoil in bohra community is growing with each passing day. People from all sides are posting fitnati comments, videos, audios and messages on Whatsapp. Also some anti bohras and Wahabis are creating rift between bohras and Shia's. All this nonsense must be stopped. Responsible bohras shall address this fitnat in responsible manners.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 am

tasneempati wrote:The Fitnah behind the present turmoil in bohra community is growing with each passing day. People from all sides are posting fitnati comments, videos, audios and messages on Whatsapp. Also some anti bohras and Wahabis are creating rift between bohras and Shia's. All this nonsense must be stopped. Responsible bohras shall address this fitnat in responsible manners.
i agree. which is why i said that the latest recording put up here by sufi monk smacks of conspiracy from an anti-former Bohra. Wahabi... maybe not, listen to pure lissan ud dawat. doubt a non-bohra would be able to capture the nuances

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:13 am

zinger wrote:
tasneempati wrote:The Fitnah behind the present turmoil in bohra community is growing with each passing day. People from all sides are posting fitnati comments, videos, audios and messages on Whatsapp. Also some anti bohras and Wahabis are creating rift between bohras and Shia's. All this nonsense must be stopped. Responsible bohras shall address this fitnat in responsible manners.
i agree. which is why i said that the latest recording put up here by sufi monk smacks of conspiracy from an anti-former Bohra. Wahabi... maybe not, listen to pure lissan ud dawat. doubt a non-bohra would be able to capture the nuances
Only Allah ta can say for sure if the voice is of a person anti-bohra or a genuinely 'passionate' one that was worried about, say some in his locality getting radicalized and preparing to head to Iraq..

Be that as it may, rather than focus on the motivation, can we state what is the message and what is the objectionable part? Does it differ from the theology?
Bashing the defenseless may be the easiest thing. And in this age of Social media if the stated position is unclear it would not be late before someone with an actually anti-bohra mind starts to cause much damage and spreads falsehood.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 am

adna_mumin wrote:
zinger wrote: i agree. which is why i said that the latest recording put up here by sufi monk smacks of conspiracy from an anti-former Bohra. Wahabi... maybe not, listen to pure lissan ud dawat. doubt a non-bohra would be able to capture the nuances
Only Allah ta can say for sure if the voice is of a person anti-bohra or a genuinely 'passionate' one that was worried about, say some in his locality getting radicalized and preparing to head to Iraq..

Be that as it may, rather than focus on the motivation, can we state what is the message and what is the objectionable part? Does it differ from the theology?
Bashing the defenseless may be the easiest thing. And in this age of Social media if the stated position is unclear it would not be late before someone with an actually anti-bohra mind starts to cause much damage and spreads falsehood.
totally agree with you 100%. it could be either way. it could no doubt, be the handiwork of an over-zealous aamil (note the manner of speech) or some Jamea student (again the manner of speech), but i really doubt that, and let me explain why

given the reach that this site has and its popularity (i have cousins who repeat topics made here verbatim, people who otherwise one would never expect to see here, infact you might be one of them :lol: ), people in the kothar and the mahals know its just a matter of minutes till whatever they say or do is gonna land up here and be used against them.

Keeping exactly this in mind is what makes me believe this is someones mischief

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 am

buying mahals in srilanka,zambia is also fitnat by some one?

killing animals in zambia and moving around the world in jet plan is also fitnat by some one?

Zinger you are akal kaa andha infact now I am getting assure that ALLAH has sealed your eyes and brain and lanat has been fixed on your brain that u come here and try to defend some one who acts every thing which is against ISLAMIC teachings.

repeatedly muffy has been exposed on this forum yet if some one is still defending him it means either he has sold his soul for money or he is genuinely moron.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:05 am

Sufi monk wrote:buying mahals in srilanka,zambia is also fitnat by some one?

killing animals in zambia and moving around the world in jet plan is also fitnat by some one?

Zinger you are akal kaa andha infact now I am getting assure that ALLAH has sealed your eyes and brain and lanat has been fixed on your brain that u come here and try to defend some one who acts every thing which is against ISLAMIC teachings.

repeatedly muffy has been exposed on this forum yet if some one is still defending him it means either he has sold his soul for money or he is genuinely moron.
And you are more often exposed with your multiple id syndrome and your psychopath tendencies....Yet you are like KUTTE KI DUM.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 pm

given the reach that this site has and its popularity (i have cousins who repeat topics made here verbatim, people who otherwise one would never expect to see here, infact you might be one of them :lol: ), people in the kothar and the mahals know its just a matter of minutes till whatever they say or do is gonna land up here and be used against them.

Zinger so you a defender of Kothari Goons do conceed that this site does have impact on gullible bohras. I hope Adam-Phoenix-True Bohra-and all those naysayers who said this site has no impact are reading right from the horse's mouth (matter of speech) a die hard defender of Kothari Goons known as Zinger...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:59 pm

SBM wrote:

Zinger so you a defender of Kothari Goons do conceed that this site does have impact on gullible bohras. I hope Adam-Phoenix-True Bohra-and all those naysayers who said this site has no impact are reading right from the horse's mouth (matter of speech) a die hard defender of Kothari Goons known as Zinger...
Given that Ramzan starts from today, i will refrain from answering you in words equally polite as yours, something that you so richly deserve :evil:

God only knows how many times i have told you that the last thing i am is a defender of Kothar, but you cant seem to get it through your thick skull can you?????

anyways, yes, i have always admitted this site has a huge influence on the community, i too have brought many people from my jamat here but it was comments from people such as yourself that turn them away

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 pm

I came across an interesting post by Mr.Insaf posted in Sept 2003 :-

When YN arranged the marriage of his son Sayedul Khair BS with Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb's daughter it was thought many in the community that YN is creating a contender of Dawat in his family as against present Dai's sons.

According to "Mosame Bahar" the 47th Dai Sayedna Yusuf (Abdulqadir) Najmuddin s/o Tayeb Zainuddin nominated his brother Abdul Husain Husamuddin s/o Tayeb Zainuddin as his succesor with an agreement that the Dai after Husamuddin will be from his (47th Dai's) family and vice versa.

So the the Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin s/o 47th Dai was nominated as 49th Dai and then Abdullah Badruddin son of 48 Dai Husamuddin was nominated as 50th Dai. He in turn nominated Sayedna Taher Saifuddin grand son of 47th Dai as 51 Dai.

Sayedna Taher Saifuddin should have nominated some one from 50th Dai Abdullah Badruddin's family, but he voilated the agreement and made his son Mohammad Burhanuddin his successor.

So YN was trying to go back to the old agreement and was harping on his father Taher Saifuddin and then on his brother Burhanuddin to nominate him or some one from his family as 53th Dai. (This is all I had gathered during my association with mashaikhs in services of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb. It could be their guess work.)

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:I came across an interesting post by Mr.Insaf posted in Sept 2003 :-

When YN arranged the marriage of his son Sayedul Khair BS with Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb's daughter it was thought many in the community that YN is creating a contender of Dawat in his family as against present Dai's sons.
This portion of the post is not factually accurate... Sayedul Khairoon BS is married to someone else. Maybe it was intended, but never came to fruition.

Perhaps that's where YN daughter johara was recruited and married off to Muffaddal Bs.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:12 pm

A post which appeared on 21.6.2006 which is relevant to the FITNAH :-

Shehzada Aliasgar Kalimuddin violates Aqa Maula (TUS) raza bestowed on Mazoon Saheb by not praying with Imamat behind Mazoon Saheb at Fatemi Masjid Rozat Tahera on last Jumua night in Mumbai. This Shehzada prayed namaz by himself while Imamat Namaz was going on in Fatemi Masjid. He broke Dawat's most sacred law, and that too in the presence of all the other Qasre Aali Behensahebas who were praying Imamat namaz in Rozat Tahera. Mukasir Sahib was praying with Mazoon saheb in Fatemi Masjid. Even Badrul Jamali and Kausar ali (Sons of Shehzada Yusuf Najmuddin) prayed seperately like Shehzada Kalimuddin openly challenging AqaMaula's raza mubarak.

3 big Questions:

1) Does this shehzada kalimuddin think that he is above mazoon and mukasir indirectly accusing Maula tus of wrongful appointment?
2) Does opposing raza of maula tus not mean breaking misaq?
3) Is there no one to do this araz in aqamola tus?

Ismail Kamdar and Company
Bhindi Bazaar, Mumbai.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Kindly use joker for the word shehzada. They are worth less as the two jokers in the deck.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 pm

seeker110 wrote:Kindly use joker for the word shehzada. They are worth less as the two jokers in the deck.
No do not use joker because jokers earn by working hard to add some smile in peoples hard life but for these bunch of parasites kindly use the word HARAMKHORS.Do not degrade jokers please.