The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Community.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: The "Fitnah" Behind The Present Turmoil In Bohra Communi

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:10 am

james wrote:
Bohra spring wrote:Regardless of the source of the information or the context...would you really think and believe Husain AS had a verbal communication with a horse !

Can that scenario ever be replicated where a human being in severe situation of tragedy would converse with a horse. conversation is 2 way...it is where a human utters words and the horse responds with logic and reasoning.

Your claim goes to imply the horse was a super horse that had intelligence. Not a simple horse that grunts or whatever sound it makes and has affinity for its master. Once you carefully consider this then try to think what must have really happened and I bet you it may have been jestures and assumption but not conversation or discussing what happens in hereafter.

When religious fanatics go on overdrive in their blind emotional love to explain an event they unconsciously fall into traps that questions credibility or logical reasoning.

Sometimes I wonder whether they need to over dramatise the events ...or is it to spice it up and attract affection.

I will not be surprised if the response is why not why can there not be a super intelligent horse !
I can relate to your predicament . It's same like Agnostics , Atheists , Non Practicing Christians + Jews making fun of us Islamics by quoting supernatural occurrences listed in the Koran.

Out of morbid curiosity , do you believe everything written in the Koran ?
Bohra Spring

I notice you are quite active on other threads and I hope it isn't cowardice in play when you have failed to answer a very basic question here.

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro adna_mumin,

( I have witnessed the era of 51st and the 52nd Dai).
18 years of age to fully grasp what is happening + 50 years of glorious 52nd Dai RA era + ?? 10 years of 51st Dai RA era ?

That puts you well into late seventies or early eighties give or take 5 years.
Regarding the pre-independence scam, I don't fully recollect
You should read the Koranic ayats posted by adna_mumin . May Allah Ta'ala guide you towards Siratal Mustaqeem and may it open your eyes into guarding your tongue in your old age when you have immense trouble recollecting .

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:08 am

James james or is it jimmy you want me to reply. James is so Christian name yet you accuse me to be a combo faith....
Out of morbid curiosity , do you believe everything written in the Koran ?
I can reply in a convoluted way or simple way. Lets play a game !

How did you link my comment to the Quran....not Koran ...what does the above story got to do with Quran verses

No I don't believe verbal Bohra translation of the Quran when they use tawil to explain. Does that settle your morbid curiosity.

"Everything" is a tricky word but do you believe everything as instructed in the Quran..can i test you ?

James you call your self us-Islamic...so what do you call the remaining 1.499 billion Muslims who pray 5 times a day and follow 5 pillars but not Dawoodi-Muffy

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:55 am

Bohra spring wrote: I can reply in a convoluted way or simple way. Lets play a game !

You must be awfully lonely.

Bohra spring wrote:How did you link my comment to the Quran....not Koran ...what does the above story got to do with Quran verses
You are a man who doesn't believe in events which question credibility and logical reasoning. There are scores and scores of events listed in the Koran which questions logical reasoning to a non-believer. Are you one of them ?

Do you believe in the Koranic verses of Isra and Meraj ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi'raj
No I don't believe verbal Bohra translation of the Quran when they use tawil to explain. Does that settle your morbid curiosity.
What about the written word ? Do you believe it ?
"Everything" is a tricky word but do you believe everything as instructed in the Quran..can i test you ?
I do . Test, games . Are you stuck in the kindergarten mode ?
James you call your self us-Islamic...so what do you call the remaining 1.499 billion Muslims who pray 5 times a day and follow 5 pillars but not Dawoodi-Muffy
Muslims.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:13 am

james wrote:
shehzada wrote:James - I don't need to know you, I don't want to know you and I honestly don't care about your opinions nor having a discussion with you.

Yet you went through the trouble of posting that poem. :roll:

I did because as I mentioned in my note, I don't care about your beliefs unless you start bothering me. You are bothering me by bombarding the boards with your spam. You have over 70 posts in a few days, looks like the Kothar are getting their money's worth.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:19 pm

shehzada wrote:

I did because as I mentioned in my note, I don't care about your beliefs unless you start bothering me. You are bothering me by bombarding the boards with your spam. You have over 70 posts in a few days, looks like the Kothar are getting their money's worth.
This James is spamming big time with his nonsense theatrics. I wonder, y he is being allowed to continue over here ??

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Jimmy boy....the game has just begun...You hopefully have the raza and your courage must be celebrated by your masters that this brave boy is taking on the combined group of Reformists, Resistance, Qutbi, non Bohra to protect SMS . If I am lonely what about you? I know you are the product of the fitnat

To your reply that mention 2 verses , how can I say this I will try as a human ... Off course you don't see the difference between the Quran statements as they were relayed an from an angel to a Prophet , a Prophet whose quality and character is so revered that not only $1.499b Muslims love and cherish but countless non Muslims too

And you place what Muffy dreams and thinks in the same context, you are comparing the 2 stories to prove the later is also true. Muffy does not even have an iota of character that resembles the Prophets. I know he has convinced probably 1 million but that's all . Don't ask why I think so...I don't need to remind you his extravagant lifestyle choices...

Did Mairaj happen in physical or spirit? Do you care what I think or believe...what difference does it make to the point that horses don't converse with humans and that incident muffy relates to is illogical and without witnesses that the event ever happened.

Do you have difficulty calling Muslims , Islamic in the same sentence ?...or you are arrogant to mean Muffy Bohras are the only Islamic .

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm

shehzada wrote: You are bothering me .

Is it time for second poem ?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 pm

wise_guy wrote:
shehzada wrote:

This James is spamming big time with his nonsense theatrics. I wonder, y he is being allowed to continue over here ??

Earlier on this thread , you were doing the dirty work of Al-Muizz . And now you accuse me of spamming? Pot, kettle , black.

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Bohra Spring

The below sermon is by Imam Ali ibne Husain ibne Ali AS .
“All praise is for Allah, the Lord of the worlds, the Most Merciful and Most Beneficent. Allah is the Master of the Day of Judgment. He is the Creator of all creatures, the One Who is so far that his height surpasses the highest skies and He is also so near that even the noise of humming bee is not inaudible to Him. We praise Him over great affairs and over tragedies of time and over bitterness of scoldings and over crushing difficulties and hardships.
O people! Praise is for Allah Who testes us through heavy hardships and great calamities in Islam. They have martyred Abu Abdullah (‘a), his household and companions and imprisoned their wives and daughters. They have carried his Holy head on a spear from place to place and so this is a calamity unparalleled.
O People! Now who among you is such that will ever be joyful after this or who is able to stop tears rolling from the eye and who will be stingy in weeping?
Truly the seven heavens wept over his martyrdom, the oceans through the noise of their waves and sky with its pillars and the earth with its tracts and the trees with their branches and the fish in the depths of seas and all the angels near Allah and all in the heavens became tearful.
O people! Which heart is so hard that has not split by his martyrdom and which soul has not inclined towards him and which ear has not deafened after hearing this blow on Islam?
O People! We got up in the morning in such a condition that we were expelled and scattered and driven off away from cities and villages, as if we were Turks or Kabulis. And all this without any fault or mistake or any harm to Islam on our part. We have not heard such a thing in our predecessors. Such allegations are nothing but lies.
By Allah, if the Holy Prophet gives, instead of recommendation, an order for war, it would not result in more oppression than what we have undergone. Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return over such a terrible calamity, so troublesome, so cruel…We complain only to Allah. Verily He is Mighty and able to take revenge.(9)”
http://imamhussain-lib.com/en/pages/f284.php

Do you find the highlighted text to be logical or illogical ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

And yet no one ever called Hussain (ra) Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas and when a 103 year old man dies of old age, he becomes Al-Hayy!!

Now coming to the main point. If you believe in the above story, are you also required to believe if I tell you that when my grand father died, the sun and the moon went dark with shock and the stars stopped shining for a night and the skies wept with rain? Of course not. And why not? If you believe in one, you have to believe in other right? After all, that is the logic of james, isn't it?

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Part # 8 is out from the Qutbi camp.
http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/questions/videos/#part8

Muffis should start posting their stuff online as well so we can review both sides...

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:46 pm

shehzada wrote:Part # 8 is out from the Qutbi camp.

Muffis should start posting their stuff online as well so we can review both sides...
Muffy dont have any thing to display.

no education
no achievements
nothing

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 am

M Taha wrote:
shehzada wrote:Part # 8 is out from the Qutbi camp.

Muffy dont have any thing to display.

no education
no achievements
nothing
No no Mr.Taha you are totally wrong,Muffy have many things to display
Gundagardi
Lukhagiri
Cheating with brain dead people religiously
Its my limits that i can not post more than these but god knows better

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:01 am

Jimmy boy..you are trying to trap me by throwing Ayats and statement so when I criticise them you can call me a Sunni or atheist ...

Now this story by Ali Ibn Husain Ra...how wrote it ? I cannot confirm if those really were his words or some zealous narrator . So how do I believe them....I will not accuse the Imam of falsehood and don't try to plant that accusation on me.

Regardless do you personally believe actually all those non human life ...knew when imam Husain was martyred and acted in grief as written. That is in the Pacific Ocean , Amazon forest, Siberia in the year 1400 AH or 600 AD.

The sky by the way has no pillars...unless one means gravity.

May be with your low intelligence level religion only makes sense when told in fairy tales , and Islam has to be just to both intellectual and less intelligent humans. So the story and myths is really for a niche audience .

I don't need the level of explanation to know imam Husain ra was martyred violently and unfairly . My respect and faith does not change . I don't need annual acted reminder by a Diai how his head was decapitated . I know he was killed and I am more interested why and the purpose of his death , not how and what.

When you respect Husain for his ideas you would have difficulty respecting SMS .

james

Unread post by james » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Bohra spring wrote:JI don't need the level of explanation to know imam Husain ra was martyred violently and unfairly

How can you confirm if Imam Husain AS was martyred violently and unfairly ?

james

Unread post by james » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
Now this story by Ali Ibn Husain Ra...how wrote it ? I cannot confirm if those really were his words or some zealous narrator . So how do I believe them....I will not accuse the Imam of falsehood and don't try to plant that accusation on me.

May be with your low intelligence level religion only makes sense when told in fairy tales , and Islam has to be just to both intellectual and less intelligent humans. So the story and myths is really for a niche audience .
It is very shallow of you to dismiss the sermon by Imam Ali ibn Husain ibn Ali on grounds of your laziness . You have a classic cop out of not being able to confirm the link of narrators yet not only the Bohras but the whole of Shia world has deemed it Sahih.

In the next paragraph , you have accused me of having low intelligence and labelled the sermon as " fairy tale and myth " .

Bohra Spring wrote:Noah took the best of animals to ensure the future generations are better. The rest died in the floods.
You believe the tale of Prophet Noah AS and I bet you believe everything written about Prophet Sulaiman AS ( his ability to converse with animals ) , yet at the same time you have doubt that Imam Husain AS the Leader of Youth of Paradise can't talk to his horse .

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

The tale of Noah is true because Hollywood is making a movie about it.

Jokes aside, the story of Nuh (as) and Sulaiman (as) are both confirmed in the Quran. Hussain talking to his horse is a brand new story just revealed by the bohras a few months ago. No one had heard about this story for the past 14 centuries. I have absolutely no doubt that it is a fairy tale concocted by the comic book authors residing in saifee mahal for their fan boys.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Sadly --- All of these have been taken off by Google due to a copyright claim. One would think that they'd want their messages to be available online given it's their belief, it's a shame they can't stand by their beliefs when the going gets hot.

muffadal saifuddin on woman

Mufaddal Saifuddin says if no hijab throw ladies out of house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-Z2nT2xNk

Mufaddal Saifuddin says women should stay at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlj55Wg02RM

Mufaddal Saifuddin says women should not be educated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6r1qUHg8-Q

Mufaddal Saifuddin says if you don't make roti, you won't get shafa'at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPZ30d2Mak

i have seen above videos and horrified about thinking of what time will be for dawoodi bohra community .Look and listen his tone .

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 pm

shehzada wrote:Sadly --- All of these have been taken off by Google due to a copyright claim. One would think that they'd want their messages to be available online given it's their belief, it's a shame they can't stand by their beliefs when the going gets hot.

muffadal saifuddin on woman

Mufaddal Saifuddin says if no hijab throw ladies out of house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-Z2nT2xNk

Mufaddal Saifuddin says women should stay at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlj55Wg02RM

Mufaddal Saifuddin says women should not be educated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6r1qUHg8-Q

Mufaddal Saifuddin says if you don't make roti, you won't get shafa'at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPZ30d2Mak

i have seen above videos and horrified about thinking of what time will be for dawoodi bohra community .Look and listen his tone .
Shehzada,
Upon legal advice, SMS camp is simply preparing their case and attempting to prevent further collateral damage.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks for the response Alam, I did not realize that they had a copy wright on their message. I guess they can legally use raza as a copy wright unless someone claims they had verbal raza.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Its a clear case of GUILT and INSECURITY by Muffy Camp !!

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:30 am

why remove the videos unless they are ashamed by muffys rants, the few instances when he stops reading and tries to say something intelligible on his own.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Its a clear case of GUILT and INSECURITY by Muffy Camp !!
True!
By the way, why are you referring to them as a "Camp"? This gives them far too much legitimacy dude lol!
Try using the word "Mob" as it creates the more realistic vision of them being a horde of angry and violent thugs... who operate like the Mafia lol!
salsabeel wrote:why remove the videos unless they are ashamed by muffys rants, the few instances when he stops reading and tries to say something intelligible on his own.
True!
When Muffy speaks without his "script"... he comes across as the bumbling buffoon he really is lol!

As for the original post - I personally believe every word of it, and have heard the same (and much worse!) from my elderly relatives,,, unfortunately no Abde will accept it without solid proof... which in this case would be very difficult to show or find... although I hope people are hard at work trying! :wink:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 am

Congratulations James!
You have managed to do what your masters and owners have in mind for you. Your vast and intelligent mind of the size of a quark has been put to the service of laanat spouters. You have managed to divert, troll and derail the thread! Hats off to you!!!
To your masters and owners a tribute.
"Su ehni niraali shaan chhe"

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 pm

can admin delete all the messages and just leave the OP. All the comments r trash.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 pm

wise_guy wrote:can admin delete all the messages and just leave the OP. All the comments r trash.

If " trash " is the cut off , then the OP should be deleted first . :wink:

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Yusuf Najmuddin was a bully by nature, he has even managed to bully me as a kid in my own dada's home when he was a guest. He "taught us how to do "Taslim" by making a 6 year old to Taslim 100 times hand tip touching the forehead and ground as punishment for not doing taslim to him when he was passing another time made me stand "bewe haath jori ne" on one leg - the other curved up like a "langro" for being toofani and running around like a kid.

My opinion is he was a bitter man who took his revenge for being passed over the Mazoom Rutba, hence made sure that the Shahi family was deified and the Dawat rutba's undermined. He also made sure the cash was controlled by him, and to ensure the people paid up coercion was used to make the community either rebel (those who left) or turn into lambs for slaughter (Abdes). Honestly we need to get the Dawaat of Imam uz Zamaan in our hands back.

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 pm

mohamedshah wrote:Yusuf Najmuddin was a bully by nature, he has even managed to bully me as a kid in my own dada's home when he was a guest. He "taught us how to do "Taslim" by making a 6 year old to Taslim 100 times hand tip touching the forehead and ground as punishment for not doing taslim to him when he was passing another time made me stand "bewe haath jori ne" on one leg - the other curved up like a "langro" for being toofani and running around like a kid.

My opinion is he was a bitter man who took his revenge for being passed over the Mazoom Rutba, hence made sure that the Shahi family was deified and the Dawat rutba's undermined. He also made sure the cash was controlled by him, and to ensure the people paid up coercion was used to make the community either rebel (those who left) or turn into lambs for slaughter (Abdes). Honestly we need to get the Dawaat of Imam uz Zamaan in our hands back.

I have heard my father say many years ago that YN should have been shot like the irani leaders were after the Islamic revolution - I guess he must have experienced or known things to feel that strongly

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:21 pm

mohamedshah wrote:Yusuf Najmuddin was a bully by nature, he has even managed to bully me as a kid in my own dada's home when he was a guest. He "taught us how to do "Taslim" by making a 6 year old to Taslim 100 times hand tip touching the forehead and ground as punishment for not doing taslim to him when he was passing another time made me stand "bewe haath jori ne" on one leg - the other curved up like a "langro" for being toofani and running around like a kid.

I guess, he got his anjaam when he was bumped off by the Egyptian land mafia and his dead body lay on the street as was reported in some news article and discussed over here