Difference Between SKQ and MS camp

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 pm

While syedna khuzaima is delivering ilm in his bayaan and raising Quraan and giving haq speeches, MS camp is busy in lanat business and delivering nonsense and collecting money.

while SKQ is in grief, MS is busy in making money out of gilaaf and other different chandaas.

while SKQ is transperent and showing different proofs and putting videos on website for every one view, MS has just claimed all bayan video as a "rights of mahd ul zahra and rights of jameya" and he drag down all videos.

witnesing this it is clearly visible, while SKQ is straight to point and talking truth, MS is trying to stop people from hearing truth.

Rebel

Re: Difference Between SKQ and MS camp

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:51 pm

There could be element of truth in what you say but who know 10 years from now KQ could become another MS. His family are now called shz. I don't know who gave them these titles. Are they following the same hierarchy as the MS camp?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Rebel wrote:There could be element of truth in what you say but who know 10 years from now KQ could become another MS. His family are now called shz. I don't know who gave them these titles. Are they following the same hierarchy as the MS camp?
well yes, that is my concerns as well, and this is why I am not yet prepared to give misaaq to SKQ, and untill I get answers to all my questions, this is not gonna happen.

untill all unislamic terms from dawat are abolish, no more leadership from bohras are accepted.

1) I wont do sajda to any human whats so ever.

2) no fancy titles to any one

3) any action which will go against basic terms of Quraan , misaaq should be null and void.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 am

M Taha wrote:Difference Between SKQ and MS camp

While syedna khuzaima is delivering ilm in his bayaan and raising Quraan and giving haq speeches, MS camp is busy in lanat business and delivering nonsense and collecting money.

while SKQ is in grief, MS is busy in making money out of gilaaf and other different chandaas.

while SKQ is transperent and showing different proofs and putting videos on website for every one view, MS has just claimed all bayan video as a "rights of mahd ul zahra and rights of jameya" and he drag down all videos.

witnesing this it is clearly visible, while SKQ is straight to point and talking truth, MS is trying to stop people from hearing truth.
Bhai why do you forget that there is no difference btw Modi & mufaddal?Mufaddal is a mafia under the skin of religious leader.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 am

The only difference i see in both camps is that on the level of common bohras SMS camp has majority of bohra who have shut their minds, are blindly following him and not even ready to listen and participate in any debate. And the majority in KQ camp atleast at have kept their mind open, listened to arguments on both side thought rationally and then decided to join KQ.

But better than both is this group of people who are using their brains, still debating, listening to both sides, considering facts, have still not decided which group to join or give up both groups and live independently.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 am

The mark of a leader is often reflected in the kind of followers he has.

SKQ has been diligently moving forward presenting some proofs and atleast offering some better alternatives. And generally speaking the followers of the SKQ camp seem to be far better educated and rational thinking individuals. I have met SKQ personally and I must admit that he is humble in his demeanour, atleast much better than the other so called shehzadas.

SMS on the other hand garner support from the business class of the Bohras - people who are too scared to break away from the main faction for the fear of losing their social and business rapport with others. Thus, logically, even if they can identify the truth from lies, they cannot openly admit it. The other category of people supporting SMS camp are the ones who are hand-in-gloves with the mafia kothar - having vested interests. These are the ones who are instigating common bohras against SKQ resulting in all the laanat sessions and what not.

A good time to separate the grains from the chaff I say!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 am

I have also came to know most poors who have taken karzan hasanah or are getting some kind of small benefit are scared to open up, because this may tarnish their life and sent them in depression or some kind of financial instability.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:51 pm

The incessant Laanats by Muffy camp on SKQ has actually back fired because even the ones who were in Muffy's camp are having second thoughts, this is a ground reality which anyone can verify. Bohras just cannot digest the concept of showering abuses on someone who was respected by them by virtue of holding the second highest rutba, they respected a person all through their life and suddenly they are ordered to abuse him, probably Muffy is in a hurry to grab the money and limelight and as the saying goes "Jaldi nu kaam, shaitaan nu" !

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Muffys camp is telling people not to 'think' just look at mola. go figure, if people started thinking......they would see the truth

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:22 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The incessant Laanats by Muffy camp on SKQ has actually back fired because even the ones who were in Muffy's camp are having second thoughts, this is a ground reality which anyone can verify. Bohras just cannot digest the concept of showering abuses on someone who was respected by them by virtue of holding the second highest rutba, they respected a person all through their life and suddenly they are ordered to abuse him, probably Muffy is in a hurry to grab the money and limelight and as the saying goes "Jaldi nu kaam, shaitaan nu" !
I would like to correct you brother...as a leader he should have first atleast let the 40 first days passed of his father death and then decide what should have been done, but here he started abusing and playing for money from the second day his father died.

"jaldi nu kaam muffy morla nu"

:idea:

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:18 am

Absolutely agree with you... One of them is me! Just can't digest whatever is happening currently.
ghulam muhammed wrote:The incessant Laanats by Muffy camp on SKQ has actually back fired because even the ones who were in Muffy's camp are having second thoughts, this is a ground reality which anyone can verify. Bohras just cannot digest the concept of showering abuses on someone who was respected by them by virtue of holding the second highest rutba, they respected a person all through their life and suddenly they are ordered to abuse him, probably Muffy is in a hurry to grab the money and limelight and as the saying goes "Jaldi nu kaam, shaitaan nu" !

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 am

They just want money

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Here are a few examples of the type of individual KQ is. Just bear in mind that all of these undergo the assumption that a Dai al Mutlaq is infallible and his word is right:

1) The Nairobi incident: After the demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) Bohras all over the world listend to that recording of Maula where he says that Shk Hussain had nothing to do with the whole thing about asking KQ to be deported. After this this man still claims that Maula was wrong and how he knows what is right. This while Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin is still alive.
2) During many of his waaz's (especially at the start of him asking for sajda) he would tell people to do sajdo for him, even after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin had told him not to. When he realised people weren't doing sajdo for him his sons would force peoples heads on the ground when he used to do qadambosi (pehlu din, Lailat-ul-qadr, Ashura). So for people saying you will only go to him if he removes this sajdo business, you can kiss that good bye.
3) There are certain things which are reserved for only a Dai, or things which he has reserved for himself, eg he will have his own takht to do waaz, only he will enter on a Miyano (if he chooses to) and in Syedna Taher Saifuddins ziarat there is one specific Bismillah that only he would kiss. KQ has disobeyed all of these on numerous occassions so far so that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin has actually told him to stop and quite often has got very angry with him, even in public. Between the public nass and wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, Syedna Muffadal Saifuddin has never once sat on his Fathers takht and even refused to sit on it for Imam uz Zamaan's Milad.
4) Once in Nairobi (not sure if it is at the same time the deportation fiasco happened) he was doing Ashura and he told the person doing waaz in Mombassa to come to him. That person replied saying that he has a letter from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddinto do waaz in Mombassa. KQ told him that he is right and he should come immediately.
5) Another time in Ashura, this in Dubai, I'm not sure if you know but waaz used to be done after maghrib so that more people could attend (especially in the west and also in Dubai) This was changed and it was said they should happen during the day. Even though this farmaan came, he continued to do waaz late at night starting at 8pm and finishing sometimes at 1am.
6) The first time Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and his true mansoos did Maqtal waaz on the same takht, there was a farmaan that this waaz should be relayed everywhere where raza na Saheb was doing Ashura waaz where it had not yet taken place. KQ was somewhere in India and despite being told that the video was here he said to that person why should it matter whether they here it from me or Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. He then showed it after when the time had gone. I also have it on good authority that his people told him that he has been given permission to watch that waaz live. Now whether he had something against Muffadal Maula is one thing, but he didnt even watch to do deedar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

These are just a few examples of some of the things he has done in his life. I could go on and on and on, but I am sure people will stop reading.

Mufffadal Maula has never uttered Laanat once on him. During Imam uz Zamaan Milad, he told people not to. This was the first time we heard Maula say his name and did he utter laanat on him? Yes we hhave heard various Shehzadas say laanat. Everyone else is, and they are not having second thoughts I can assure you.
Where I am from, anytime he has come here for something the shabaab, Tolobat, even members of the jamaat haven't done anything for him. Normally the tolobat will take the bhaisaab who has done waaz here or if they had come for a long visit, out to dinner. We never did that for him because right from the start a lot of people and entire jamaats lost respect for him. There was one function at the Masjid he had put on (not a registered Calendar event), to which very very few people came On a fateha nu jaman there are at least 60 - 70 thaals in our masjid ( 500 - 550 people). On that day there were only about 10 thaals of jaman, men and women combined.

I continuously read that people will go to him when it settles down. I can assure you they won't and if they do, so be it, it is their life and they can do with it what they choose. If they are getting beaten that is not something that should be accountable to Muffadal Maula but only to that individual I am sure you hate it when people judge Islam based on Taliban and Al-Qaida, so please don't judge all bohras on the few who choose to carry out these public assaults. In India he has already tried to bribe people and has been for a long time. Not sure about the truth in this next statement but I have heard that he gave 27,000 rupees to anyone who gave him misaaq. (£270) Very few people went to him. You can see he has very little islamically educated support because in all his waaz videos, his own kids have to do the nasihats. which tells you there are no Jamea na talabat among him.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:38 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Mufffadal Maula has never uttered Laanat once on him. During Imam uz Zamaan Milad, he told people not to. This was the first time we heard Maula say his name and did he utter laanat on him? Yes we hhave heard various Shehzadas say laanat. Everyone else is, and they are not having second thoughts I can assure you.
This is the lamest excuse given by MS and gang which doesn't hold water ! If he was aware that his own brothers and other paid lackeys have showered laanats on him and if he felt it was incorrect then HAS HE EVEN ONCE REPRIMANDED THEM or apologised on their behalf, in fact just a day after his drama of "Main kakaji saab ne gale lagawis", the paid lackey during the Khatmul Quran majlis publicly showered laanats on him ! So much for the so called crocodile shed by MS.
fulan ibn fulan wrote:Where I am from, anytime he has come here for something the shabaab, Tolobat, even members of the jamaat haven't done anything for him. Normally the tolobat will take the bhaisaab who has done waaz here or if they had come for a long visit, out to dinner. We never did that for him because right from the start a lot of people and entire jamaats lost respect for him.
You need to read the post on "The "Fitnah" behind the present turmoil in Bohra Community" in which it is clearly spelled out as to how KQ was systemically sidelined and how every amil made it a point to disappear whenever KQ was to visit their city. So, there were clear instructions from the mafias of saifee mahal to sidetrack KQ and the paid lackeys were forced to obey their master's orders !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:45 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:The Nairobi incident: After the demise of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) Bohras all over the world listend to that recording of Maula where he says that Shk Hussain had nothing to do with the whole thing about asking KQ to be deported. After this this man still claims that Maula was wrong and how he knows what is right.
What happened in Africa in 1409H [1988]? Why did Syedna Burhanuddin RA say in wa’az that Husain Heptullah was not the one who had attempted Qutbuddin Mola’s deportation from Kenya?

In 1409H, Syedna Burhanuddin sent Qutbuddin Mola for Ashara mubaraka waaz to Mombasa. During his stay in Kenya, someone filed a complaint with the Kenya government requesting that Qutbuddin Mola be deported. [b]Kenya government officials sent an official letter to Qutbuddin Mola naming Husain and Saifuddin Heptullah as the people who had filed the complaint against him. In Nairobi, Qutbuddin Mola met with President Moi of Kenya, who also personally named to him the Heptullah brothers as the complaint-filers.[/b] Qutbuddin Mola, knowing the Heptullahs’ position in the Dawat administration in Africa, chose NOT to name them in public. But Husain Heptullah went to Burhanuddin Mola in Burhanpur (where the eminent Mazoon Syedi Abdulqadir Hakimuddin is buried) and swore that he and his brother were innocent – before anyone had accused them of anything. Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb immediately accepted their oath—with no other evidence, and without listening to Qutbuddin Mola’s side of the story—with the ‘logic’ that if they had been lying while swearing on Hakimuddin Mola’s qabar “they would have been struck down by lightning.”

Burhanuddin Mola later said to Qutbuddin Mola regarding this attempted deportation, that “such a thing could have only been done by Dawat na dushman”—Burhanuddin Mola thus affirmed that whoever did make the deportation attempt was Dawat no dushman.

Burhanuddin Mola did faislo on that basis, and said he was closing the matter.

Qutbuddin Mola accepted Burhanuddin Mola’s decision to close the matter, and has NEVER spoken of it until today, when he has to do so in order to defend Burhanuddin Mola’s Dawat. Despite the evidence he had been presented with, Qutbuddin Mola even went to the Heptullah’s home for ziyafat in Nairobi after the ‘faislo’ was given in Burhanpur—this is sure proof of Qutbuddin Mola’s deep ikhlaas.

Even though he had been the victim in the affair, Qutbuddin Mola was made out by the shehzadas to be the perpetrator. Their best defense was an offense.

Regarding giving false witness, Rasulullah SA has said: If you obtain from me a wrong judgment/faisla in your favor by giving false witness, then know that I am giving you a seat in hellfire (Bayaan from the Rasail Ikhwan us Safa of Imam Ahmad al-Mastoor).

In another example, some people falsely accused a man of stealing, and Rasulullah SA ordered ehna haath kaapwanu, and the punishment was carried out. The accused began to pray salawaat on Rasulullah SA. Jibraeel came to Rasulullah SA and said to him, this man is innocent. Rasulullah called him back and shifa boli, doa kidhi, and mojiza si joined his hands again.

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/questions/

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Wa, Fulan bhai, wa ! Your argumentation is quite approximative with too many 'I'm not sure' :roll:
fulan ibn fulan wrote: 5) Another time in Ashura, this in Dubai, I'm not sure if you know but waaz used to be done after maghrib so that more people could attend (especially in the west and also in Dubai) This was changed and it was said they should happen during the day. Even though this farmaan came, he continued to do waaz late at night starting at 8pm and finishing sometimes at 1am.
Don't understand what you are trying to say... In western countries, most people can't attend vaez during the Day.
Since Mufaddal Saheb is become 'masoos', more and more vaez are live relayed from India, 6 am in Europe ! How many message I've received from my jamaat : "Mumeneen relay ma awe, Farzando school na jay ne relay ni barakat lewa awe" :roll:
Mufffadal Maula has never uttered Laanat once on him. During Imam uz Zamaan Milad, he told people not to. This was the first time we heard Maula say his name and did he utter laanat on him? Yes we hhave heard various Shehzadas say laanat. Everyone else is, and they are not having second thoughts I can assure you.
Lol ! Quran majlis, with the RAZA of Mufaddal Saheb, in my city begin with a Lanat ceremony... hypocrisy ??? :shock:
Shehzadas are saying Lanat without the benediction of Mufaddal Saheb? In what world do you live?

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Okay, accepted, but I really don't understand why people have to look at Muffadal Maula calling his kaka back as some sort of fiasco. They did that because he had officaily rejected Muffadal Maulas hand. Why should he appologise? We have done nothing wrong. Laanat is said on Abu Bakar, Umar, Uthman ect. Why? Because they did dushmani of dawat. If KQ doesn't do laanat on Muffadal Maula out of fear. True. The main reason though is merely to make it look as though he is a peaceful person. However if you had any real knowledge about him you would know he is nothing like that. He has had people beaten for not doing sajdo, someone addressed him as Shehzada by mistake and he had them beaten. He tried to stop people from going to Maulas janazo, even his khidmat ghuzar. Probably why most of them left.

I am not going to deny that because I don't know much about it. But what about all the other points I made? Are you not going to reply to those. All of these claims are based on conspirasy theories and personal vendettas and other 007 like garbage. Unless you can show me any real written or spoken proof in which an individual who could issue something like this, a conspiracy theory is all it will ever remain. Also, if this was the case and Aamils and Bhaisaabs and other Shk's ect were told to sideline him, I am sure that others from Qasre Aali would know right? So tell me why has no QA member followed him other than his own immediate family (except his brother). Surely there is at least one person who knew about this that has belief in Allah, in his Dai, and would therefore have followed him? No, because either not one person in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddins truely believes in Allah or that they all know that what he is saying about this anti KQ group is false. Now you tell me what sounds more believable? None of Burhannudin Maula's family is actually religous or that one person is lying?
P.S. The Master is Allah and his representitive, no one else, so in fact the Master would have had to be Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:20 pm

I was asking you if you know. And maybe in your city they are live, but in mine they would record them and relay them at the time the waaz was originally going to happen. I am saying how he wasn't listening to the farmaan. You are right a lot of people can't attend during the day but the person doing the waaz listens to Maulas farmaan and does the waaz at the time they are told. Why did he feel it necassary to change the timings? Is he of a higher Authority than Burhanuddin Maula? No, but because he has never wanted to listen.
If you don't believe that he is the true mansoos why do you come to his Khatmul Quran Majlis. And secondly I would question the person leading your Majlis if he did all that laanat before even doing sadakallah or actually reading Quran.

Regarding the Q and A thing from his website, he has spoken about that incident many times, his khidmat ghuzar will testify to that if you ask. And at the bottom of that article it says that he did zyafat at there house so it is proof of his deep ikhlas. Why do you people show such double standards? Everything he does, it is with the best intentions and proof of his haq, but when Muffadal Maula does something, it is a sharade and just something for the people to thin he is doing the right thing. I know you didnt right that, but for a lot of people this seems to be the thinking of people on this website

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

After all the character assassinations and the publicly proclaimed laanat on KQ by MS's henchmen, you still say "Why should he apologise?" This is totally absurd and ridiculous. Regarding laanats on 3 khalifas, it is a totally different subject which has been dealt with on this forum a number of times, hence I wont go into its intricacies as it would ultimately lead into a shia/sunni feud and the discussion will be diverted by vested interests. And if you say that KQ didn't reciprocate with the same laanats because he was "scared" then why did he openly go all out against MS and also visit Saifee Mahal to offer condolences near the body of MB, just before SM arrived from Colombo ? If he was scared then he would have played his cards silently or could have gone for a "Settlement" and wouldn't dare to go to Saifee Mahal which is the den of MS.

When you say that all the claims are just conspiracy theories then the same goes well with SM also because even his arguments smell nothing short of a conspiracy. And what about the "Nass drama" at Raudat Tahera ? The video clip clearly proves that MB couldn't speak a word properly and that he never once uttered the name 'Mufaddal", it was a well planned drama wherein Dr.Moiz (vehvai of Muffy) played the main role and snatched the mike from MB and put words in his mouth, it all looked as if Moiz is proclaiming Nass on MS !

Regarding Qasre Ali members supporting Muffy, I don't think you are that dumb so as not to understand a simple fact that the chunk of money and control lies with Muffy. There is a saying "Chadta suraj ne badha puje" and here billions of dollars are at stake !!

FYI, I don't belong to KQ group and I haven't given him misaq, Iam just supporting him because he seems to be a much better person then SM as I have seen both of them very closely.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Yeah why should he. I re-call Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin gave a public appology once for saying laanat on those 3 in Mumbai, and people asked why He appologised and He said that my mumineen were in danger. If Muffadal Maula was fearful for his mumineen he would applogise.

Regarding the nass. watch this unedited video from 26:53 - 26:59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJ07zJo2zE If you listen closely you can hear the words 'Muffadal Bhai ne ... nass nu taaj'

Do you honestly think that if this money was actually being distributed among every single member of QA they're would be enough? I don't think you appreciate how big QA really is. Also if people actually went with KQ they would get the same money there because I am sure that if the tables were reversed and only Muffadal Maulas children stayed with him, the public would be with KQ and there would be no decrease in their income . And not to mention your beloved friends the kothar towards whom you have so much animosity. I am sure they are getting some of the 'loot'. What money would they have left to make new masjids, schools, hospitals, give educational grants to those who can't afford it. Grants, not Qardhan. this money is never coming back. Although I am sure you will say that they merely do this to get more support. Am I right?

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Fulan - your responses as usual are a bunch of generalizations and defamation tactics rather than anything concrete. If someone responds to a specific point, you come up with another made up point and waste people's time. I understand that you have a biased opinion but "Common Man"...

In other news, I'm not sure why SKQ camp is wasting so much time making a case for the naas but I found this interesting to get another view on the internal politics and hatred amongst the "Royals"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2X822f8cY

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:51 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Regarding the nass. watch this unedited video from 26:53 - 26:59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJ07zJo2zE If you listen closely you can hear the words 'Muffadal Bhai ne ... nass nu taaj'
I've listened and re-listened, didn't hear that honestly. Believe me, I'm seeking truth. Mufaddal or Qutbuddin, I just want to know who is rightful.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:04 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:If Muffadal Maula was fearful for his mumineen he would applogise.
So according to you, one should not apologise even if he is wrong !! Now don't say that MS himself didn't utter laanat hence he is innocent because even if he didn't do so then too his own brothers and paid lackeys did the same in full public view. It is like saying that Modi should not apologise for the mass murders of Muslims in Gujarat because he himself didn't kill anyone, so what if the killings were done by his partymen under his instructions.

Regarding other points, I feel its a futile exercise to continue with the debate because you yourself don't seem to be sure as to what you are saying and moreover you are bent upon looking things from your own prism which is biased and tilted towards one person who according to you is infallible and can never go wrong, never mind the 24x7 unislamic acts, the constant looting, the senseless bayans etc etc .

M Taha

analyzing truth

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

in this video two points are clear

1) smb didnt do nass becuase he was scared that "talwaro kehchay jase"

2)few people openly boycotted mazoon ud dawat, and no action was taken against them.

well, why would smb fear YN or any one else? unless they possed some material which could threat smb and black mail him with it, so it is clear he was not afraid of public interest but his own interests.

second few guys use to pray namaz isolately while mazoon is in qibla in fatemi masjid, now why no strict action was taken on them? why their raza was not ban? why they were still on high positions while they openly abused mazoon farmaan?

raza of simple momeen gets ban, even if he default single payment of karzan hasanah, then why these people had raza and power though they were openly against dai farmaan?

again it points smb was under black mail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2X822f8cY

Sceptical

Re: analyzing truth

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Exactly my thought.
I guess SMB feared an implosion in his own family and administration. But outcome are worst now.

one question remaining in my mind : should we beleve Mukasir Saheb? According to SKQ web site, previous Mukasir, Syedi Saleh Baisaheb knew everything about the "khangi Nuss". So what about Mukasir Husamuddin Saheb who has clearly chose his camp?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 pm

"You reap what you sow"

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:The first time Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and his true mansoos did Maqtal waaz on the same takht, there was a farmaan that this waaz should be relayed everywhere where raza na Saheb was doing Ashura waaz where it had not yet taken place. KQ was somewhere in India and despite being told that the video was here he said to that person why should it matter whether they here it from me or Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. He then showed it after when the time had gone. I also have it on good authority that his people told him that he has been given permission to watch that waaz live. Now whether he had something against Muffadal Maula is one thing, but he didnt even watch to do deedar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
This is utter lie. My relatives are in Secundrabad and I have a complete report on this. The farman was not from SMB saheb it was from Mbs. Since KQbs was more in hodda then Mbs. he can sit below him and listen his waez and there for he has just left the venue after namaz. Any body can understand this situation but this fulan one sided puppet do not know any thing and just write what he has heard from crap of his masters side. Right thinking peoples can easily make out that the other claims he has put here is nothing but a lie.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Yeah why should he. I re-call Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin gave a public appology once for saying laanat on those 3 in Mumbai, and people asked why He appologised and He said that my mumineen were in danger. If Muffadal Maula was fearful for his mumineen he would applogise.

Regarding the nass. watch this unedited video from 26:53 - 26:59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJ07zJo2zE If you listen closely you can hear the words 'Muffadal Bhai ne ... nass nu taaj'

Bhai Fulan ibn e Fulan
i have watched this video and really there was no voice of SMB saying the Nass to M.S
and the intention of the fight between Muffadal & K.Q is only Money & power and not about Islam and it's teaching
if you can ,please try to convey the message to your new Dai, to stop all the Extortion of Money & try to live a simple life . Use he's power's to spread the true teachings of Islam & Ahlulbayt(a.s) among he's followers ,
as he claims to be the leader then he is More accountable to Allah(S.w.t) then any other person in the community
Allah(S.w.t) is watching and he is always with the people who are oppressed
dawoodi bohra's are a group of shia's so would like you to please read the letter below of Maula Ali(A.s) written to his Aamil when he was the leader

Imam Ali (AS) writes the following letter to one of his officers: “Fear Allah and give back to those people their properties. If you do not do so and Allah grants me power over you, I will excuse myself before Allah about you and strike you with my sword with which I did not strike anyone except that he went to Hell. By Allah, even if Hassan and Hossain had done what you did, I would never be a bit lenient to them.” [1]

In another letter to Uthman ibn Hunayf, Imam Ali (AS) writes: “O ibn Hunayf, I have come to know that a young man from Basra invited you to a feast and you leapt towards it. Foods of different colors were served for you and big bowels were brought to you. I never thought that you would accept the feast of a people who drive away the beggars and invite the rich. So think of what you bite from this bitten dish (think of the result)…

Remember that every follower has a leader whom he follows and is guided by the light of his knowledge. Realize that your Imam has contented himself with two shabby pieces of cloth out of (the comforts of the) world and two loaves of bread as his meal (all the day). Certainly, you cannot do so, but at least support me in piety, exertion, chastity and uprightness, because, by Allah, I have not treasured any gold out of your world nor amassed any wealth nor collected any clothes other than the two shabby sheets.

Of course, all that we had in our possession under this sky was Fadak, but a group of people felt greedy for it and the other party withheld themselves from it. Allah is, after all, the best arbiter. What shall I do with Fadak or other than Fadak, while tomorrow this body is to go into the grave in whose darkness its traces shall vanish and (even) news of it will disappear. It is a pit that, even if its width is widened or the hands of the digger make it broad and open, the stones and clods of clay will narrow it and the falling
( Ibid., p. 948.)

woh din ke jis kaa waada hai
jo lauh-e-azal pe likhaa hai
hum dekhenge

jab zulm-o-sitam ke koh-e-giraa.n
roo_ii kii tarah uR jaayenge
hum mahkoomo.n ke paa_oo.n tale
yeh dhartii dhaR dhaR dhaRkegii
aur ahl-e-hakam ke sar uupar
jab bijlii kaR kaR kaRkegii
hum dekhenge

jab arz-e-Khudaa ke kaabe se
sab but uThwaaye jaayenge
hum ahl-e-safaa mardood-e-haram
masnad pe biThaaye jaayenge
sab taaj uchhaale jaayenge
sab taKhth giraaye jaayenge
hum dekenge

bus naam rahegaa Allah kaa
jo Gaayab bhii hai haazir bhii
jo manzar bhii hai naazir bhii
uThegaa "ana-l-haqq" kaa naaraa
jo main bhii hoo.n aur tum bhii ho
aur raaj karegii Khalq-e-Khudaa
jo main bhii hoo.n aur tum bhii ho

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 pm

If I have to choose between one dai and the other and stay within the bohra fold , there are compelling reasons to go with SKQ.

Am sure people have explored the fatemidawat.com website but this link has helped me move towards SKQ :http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9265.

The website talks about a lot of things like humiliation of regular abdes in masjids, colored /discriminatory cards, forced salams, womens' education, etc. I am glad its out there for everyone to read - perhaps this way the muffy mafia will be put to shame. Their shameful acts are on full display on the internet. More spotlights are required through secret recordings.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:34 pm

MS Camp are dictators and they have no conscience, they only know how to insult people and extract money from them, its like Orwell's 1984, the people are blind followers fo these dictators....we have been conditioned to follow them so we go to paradise if we follow them. Ready to give every thing that we possess for their pleasure....