Now what next

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Dr Fatema

Re: Now what next

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 am

Now more than 6 months has passed & SKQ has not got even 100 followers in his camp. My husband is for correct what he said.
Dr Fatema wrote:
M Taha wrote: I think no more aggression is needed, fatemidawat.com has already created ground for all bohras.
M TAha : Just creating a web site is not enough. I doubt SKQ will ever get backing of sizeable number of Adna Mumins ever. My husband says SKQ has no guts to face SMS & he will be lost in pages of history as a non entity.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 am

Dr Fatema wrote:Now more than 6 months has passed & SKQ has not got even 100 followers in his camp. My husband is for correct what he said.
I told you this before and I am again stating this with complete responsibility, I dont know your husband personally but it seems he is opportunist, he is least bother about truth and imaan he is more interested in worldly power and who ever will have this power will have your husband respect and support.

Hussain(S) was alone in karbala and all guys like your husband went to support yazeed because he was powerful at that point of time, but just few selected 72 still remain with Hussain(S).

so kindly refrain from mentioning what your husband thinks, other wise it will just bring more embarrassment for you and your family.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:45 am

Sufi monk wrote:
Dr Fatema wrote:Now more than 6 months has passed & SKQ has not got even 100 followers in his camp. My husband is for correct what he said.
I told you this before and I am again stating this with complete responsibility, I dont know your husband personally but it seems he is opportunist, he is least bother about truth and imaan he is more interested in worldly power and who ever will have this power will have your husband respect and support.

Hussain(S) was alone in karbala and all guys like your husband went to support yazeed because he was powerful at that point of time, but just few selected 72 still remain with Hussain(S).

so kindly refrain from mentioning what your husband thinks, other wise it will just bring more embarrassment for you and your family.

I was just going to write the same thing so Sufi Thanks!

Dr. Fatema, its not the no. that counts when you are on the path of Haqq and we have seen that there were very few people with Mohammed Rasullulah, Moula Ali and Imam Hussain. I think you should be guiding your husband in thwe right direction instead of going by whats in the majority.
Also, how do you know he has a 100 followers? Is that just gossip?

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:07 am

Dear Dr Fatema,
Dr Fatema wrote:SKQ has no guts to face SMS
Not true, as he has enough guts to file a court case against him and face him there.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:59 am

Ummul Bani wrote:Dear Dr Fatema,
Dr Fatema wrote:SKQ has no guts to face SMS
Not true, as he has enough guts to file a court case against him and face him there.

Dr. Fatema,

You are doing whats called 'OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT'

If you noticed SMS's tight travel schedule, looks like he is avoiding being in Mumbai and since the time the 40 day mourning got over...I think SMS is dodging SKQ who was in Mumbai all this while. huh!

In fact SMS has been is avoiding SKQ since the time SKQ asked for a debate after Burhanuddin Moula's death. Who avoided that???? Get your facts straight before writing here doc!

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:56 am

Sufi monk wrote:

Are you saying Khuzaima has " Iman " and truth is on his side ?

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:59 am

MMH wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: I told you this before and I am again stating this with complete responsibility, I dont know your husband personally but it seems he is opportunist, he is least bother about truth and imaan he is more interested in worldly power and who ever will have this power will have your husband respect and support.

I was just going to write the same thing so Sufi Thanks!

Dr. Fatema, its not the no. that counts when you are on the path of Haqq and we have seen that there were very few people with Mohammed Rasullulah, Moula Ali and Imam Hussain. I think you should be guiding your husband in thwe right direction instead of going by whats in the majority.
Also, how do you know he has a 100 followers? Is that just gossip?
What about quality of supporters ?

For the benefit of the readers, could you name the Hudaaat Kiram of the 52nd Dai RA who have accepted Khuzaima's word and supported him ?

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:03 am

MMH wrote:
Ummul Bani wrote:Dear Dr Fatema,

Dr. Fatema,

You are doing whats called 'OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT'

If you noticed SMS's tight travel schedule, looks like he is avoiding being in Mumbai and since the time the 40 day mourning got over...I think SMS is dodging SKQ who was in Mumbai all this while. huh!

In fact SMS has been is avoiding SKQ since the time SKQ asked for a debate after Burhanuddin Moula's death. Who avoided that???? Get your facts straight before writing here doc!
Avoiding being in Mumbai ? Jeez,if only Jamea Imethan was not conducted in Mumbai less than a week back.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:51 am

James...I am ignoring you....I cant answer back and stoop at the level you are at so bugger off!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 am

Jame
Can you please show one picture where SMS has been at Jamea Imethen. He is busy performing EXPENSIVE NIKKAHS and ZIYAFAATS
Please show one picture where SMS or QJ or MA have been present during any IMTEHAAN Jamia or otherwise

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Fed Up wrote:If in this forum all you can do is accuse ppl then i must say you are no better then what i have left behind. Anyways i am not here to trade accusations with anyone. I just thought i could come here and pen my thoughts and interact with like minded ppl but its worse here. At least in the real world no one accuses you falsely without any basis.
Hey-don't get upset if anyone accuses you, we are in the habit of accusing each other, it is ingrained in us to judge people and without factual and truthful evidence pass judgments on people maligning them.
Not to worry about that. People will do it anyways, listen with one ear and throw out with the other ear. And if their words are being absorbed into your head they will shatter your peace of mind so be cheerful even someone says bad to you regardless.
The forum is to create and increase awareness among people of the atrocities and injustices of the kothar. I am sure there is much more to it than that but at least people will starting thinking about their spiritual heads who are not spiritual in any sense but act like vultures to tear all the flesh and blood out of the community members until they become destitute and become beggars. The deviant cult has become a bad name in many parts of the world because of un-Islamic rituals but famous for food orgies.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Dumb dumber and dumbest talkin abt imtehan!!!
U bunch of loosers........its shzeda qjr bsb along with shz kasim bsb and shz shabbir bsb performing shafai imtehan and like alwys dai watches it
From a distance and numerous pictures of it hve come
This itself proove barking dogs just bark and don't bite and yes
Once a lier always a lier....try ur best to talk shit here not gonna shake imaan of a single mumin one single bit
But yes ur foolish sunni leaders gulaam mohammed and company can try
Luck elsewhere with pack of lies and fairytale stories!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm

not gonna shake imaan of a single mumin one single bit
Maximmature
the correct quotes should be KUTTE KI DEUM TERHI TAU TERHI ya BENSH KEY AAGE BIN BAJANA or in English talking to a wall

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Respected Members
This medium is for useful and healthy discussions from which every individual tries to learns and seeks light in the right direction
Buts it's v sad to see the abusive & foul language exchange ...
Members are ready to revolt with harsh words and defend their ideologies ... Forgetting every human has a right to think and draw equations according to their experiences
I Request Admin to monitor specially the childish approach of some posts which have no relevance & finally the discussion takes a personal turn and leaves a sour taste ...
We should not forget whatever we write , it depicts our inner souls .... Even our true identities are hidden :wink:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 pm

MMH wrote:James...I am ignoring you....I cant answer back and stoop at the level you are at so bugger off!
Ohh so if you can judge people with their respective levels, then I would like to know the levels of other members too....

Then we will discuss stooping...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:11 pm

true_bohra wrote:
MMH wrote:James...I am ignoring you....I cant answer back and stoop at the level you are at so bugger off!
Ohh so if you can judge people with their respective levels, then I would like to know the levels of other members too....

Then we will discuss stooping...

TB you too shall be ignored...so please fish off!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Sbm and mmh u r right ....we just blowing a trumphet in front of a stinky retard buffalo...well u said it so we don't comment on loosers like u...pls fishh offf and prawnss off tooo!!