Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
godmoney

Re: Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 am

godmoney wrote:Vdhavani ni paas ladies ni....hmna mola ne vdhavi rya che bairao
C d Nazara of saifee masjid
Hr block ma difrent clour ni rida
Kaal jem mardo paas thya hta brigde parthi moulana saamne thi em aaje bairao pas thya

All show off

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 am

TheLiberatedOne wrote: Coming back to the original post by Hussain_KSA, it would not make any difference to the Bohra community even if these things are informed to any Islamic Organisation.
Yeah, it won't make any differences complaining, like they care about a small sect of Shia? and they have other problems like tackling the Takfiri terrorist which is threatens all the Arab states and peoples of the region.
In short, everyone is petty much occupy!!

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:27 am

zinger wrote:
M Taha wrote:first thing is, no HINDU should ever enter masjid....this is direct violation of ISLAMIC principles.

Where is it written? I'd like to see it
Br. Zinger,
In my town all bohra nikash were performed in masjid where all bohras (local and out of town relatives) attended it followed by jaman.
I have seen some bohra weddings where nikah/jaman had to be done outside the mosque in a tent on the local school grounds because the family had to invite local hindus to the function. How come ordinary bohras can't invite hindus to masjids but the royals can?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 am

Kaal jem mardo paas thya hta brigde parthi moulana saamne thi em aaje bairao pas thya
does your picture looks like this one? omg hahaha
Attachments
IMG-20140221-WA0001.jpg
273440,xcitefun-colorful-chicks-photos-13.jpg

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 am

wallahi this is soooooo crazy and funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why would some dignified husband let his wife displayed to naa mehram muffy? specially in masjid? why would she pass from his sight on his birthday bash?

I really wish some wahabi teach this guys some lessons, by blowing few dynamites under his a**

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

m.taha. muslims from other sects are not allowed inside a bohri masjid. Hindus and christians are allowwed if they are friends of the bhaisaheb or zada or the goonda kothar wants to get some work done by them.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 pm

M Taha wrote:
What's the purpose of this color display...so was the alleged Diai pleased. Does he get pleasure in this type of displays. He really must have a strange character....he obtains pleasures from wierd stuff...but anyway it is better than hunting or flirting.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:30 pm

M Taha wrote:wallahi this is soooooo crazy and funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why would some dignified husband let his wife displayed to naa mehram muffy? specially in masjid? why would she pass from his sight on his birthday bash?

I really wish some wahabi teach this guys some lessons, by blowing few dynamites under his a**
If wishes were horses then beggars would ride
There are no moral rules for these abdes to abide
This cult mentality,this show of pride
will not blow muffys a$#@ much more wide

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

There are 103 Gold Biscuits in the 'Vadhavni Thaali' and safely assuming that each biscuit weighs 10 tolas (there are some of bigger size also) then the value as per present market rate comes to around Rs.3.60 CRORES !! The 2 Coconuts covered with gold is the extra bonus. If the "Vadhavni Thaali" itself is worth this then it could be anyones guess as to the amount of money collected on the Birthday of a 70 year old leader who claims to be the follower of Mola Ali (a.s) !!! And that too in less then 40 days of the death of his father.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm

M Taha wrote:
Maula naa darshan waaste holi aavi gai rey

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
M Taha wrote: does your picture looks like this one? omg hahaha
What's the purpose of this color display...so was the alleged Diai pleased. Does he get pleasure in this type of displays. He really must have a strange character....he obtains pleasures from wierd stuff...but anyway it is better than hunting or flirting.
have you seen bat man movies?

this guy had strange character as well.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.59 KiB) Viewed 6847 times

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:31 pm

I am a born bohri but my muffy following friend has categorically said I would not be invited to any jk function if o dobt take missak tomorrow
It's worse if I opt towards skq than becoming a kaffir !
Hindus and Christians are ok but born Muslims and bohris are not ok in this twisted jamaat

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:14 am

zinger wrote:thanks James. Yes it is quite obvious i was referring to Dawoodi Bohras but thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.
So the sanctity of Masjid is preserved only if bohras comes with cap! The others hindus comes in without woozoo and without head cover are allowed. Good, very good rule. I have seen many a time that even a non bohra photographer enters in masjid they are asked to cover his head with handkerchief. Why not that rule applies to this politicians?

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Not sure where the concept of Muslim's of other tarika are not allowed into the Bohra Masjid.

My sisters wedding took place in a Bohra masjid, however my non-Bohra relatives and my sister's best friend who happens to be an Ismaili were there as a bride's maid, although she was dressed in our attire (jodi) as requested by then Amil's wife, her brother was next to me through out the time. Very few people recognise, her and some bohra aunties wanted her to marry their sons, and wanted to know how she was related to us as she stayed with us for almost a month and where she came from!

Ok My brother's Nikah, was done in a Hotel as his wife was also non bohra hence majority of guests were non-bohra's, although the Nikah was recited and officated by one of Shz. Yusuf Najmuddin's son's, and almost 30 + pagi guys came in our attire and a significant number on bohra's came - at least all those I knew.

I am also not aware if any demand for Fat Najwa or salaam was made, but can't be sure

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 pm

In early Islam, it was an absolute tenet that the prophet was not to be worshipped. The prophet was a messenger. And one of the things that's happened in Islam is this cult of the prophet, which to my view is counter to the original tradition. Salman Rushdie
This is what has happened to our cult....we have made the dictators seem to be gods... and we have started to worship them and they are very happy being worshipped.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Amitabh Bacchan of 'Yaarana' Fame in a New Avtar :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 9/5sqs.jpg[/img]

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:47 am

mohamedshah wrote:Not sure where the concept of Muslim's of other tarika are not allowed into the Bohra Masjid.

My sisters wedding took place in a Bohra masjid, however my non-Bohra relatives and my sister's best friend who happens to be an Ismaili were there as a bride's maid, although she was dressed in our attire (jodi) as requested by then Amil's wife, her brother was next to me through out the time. Very few people recognise, her and some bohra aunties wanted her to marry their sons, and wanted to know how she was related to us as she stayed with us for almost a month and where she came from!

Ok My brother's Nikah, was done in a Hotel as his wife was also non bohra hence majority of guests were non-bohra's, although the Nikah was recited and officated by one of Shz. Yusuf Najmuddin's son's, and almost 30 + pagi guys came in our attire and a significant number on bohra's came - at least all those I knew.

I am also not aware if any demand for Fat Najwa or salaam was made, but can't be sure
You are Lucky Mr Mohamedshah . In my case during my nikah my family was asked to pay fat amount in Nazwa.

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 am

This question is to all abdes when mulla passed away they said to keep mourning for 40 days and why on earth do they have to celebrate in between the mourning days.is it ok for them celebrate but not for ordinary family.Because i known lot of family have lost lot of money due to there wedding cancelled.I think muffy is taking all abdes for ride and making himself more proper.

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am

Yes, most bohris need an answer for this. It is the fear of backlash that is keeping many people from showing their displeasure in public. the helplessness is becoming obvious. Behind closed doors every one is disappointed. But very soon these whispers will become screams....

Bhale hi shaitaan ki daud lambi...magar har cheez ka hisaab upar hoga.

Afsoos, vote kai miley magar dil kisi ka na jeeta...ous jeet ka kya matlab...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 am

bohra_manus wrote:
zinger wrote:
Where is it written? I'd like to see it
Br. Zinger,
In my town all bohra nikash were performed in masjid where all bohras (local and out of town relatives) attended it followed by jaman.
I have seen some bohra weddings where nikah/jaman had to be done outside the mosque in a tent on the local school grounds because the family had to invite local hindus to the function. How come ordinary bohras can't invite hindus to masjids but the royals can?

Bohra manus bhai, that was my exact question. where is it written?

When i asked that question, i was shown an ayat which many others pointed out that the interpretation given by the "incredible mr taha" was nonsense.

im still wondering why is it and where is it written that non-muslims cannot enter the mosque. if someone can show it to me, i would be much obliged.

Anajmi, could you help me out with this?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:47 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:thanks James. Yes it is quite obvious i was referring to Dawoodi Bohras but thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.
So the sanctity of Masjid is preserved only if bohras comes with cap! The others hindus comes in without woozoo and without head cover are allowed. Good, very good rule. I have seen many a time that even a non bohra photographer enters in masjid they are asked to cover his head with handkerchief. Why not that rule applies to this politicians?

for the same reason maqbool bhai that you can bully us, the common man Dawoodi Bohra on this site but cant do anything to the kothar...

you can bully a photographer but not a politican.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Amitabh Bacchan of 'Yaarana' Fame in a New Avtar :-

what a jackass, :roll:

im whatsapping this guy and gonna make him look like a fool now

Sujud

Unread post by Sujud » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 am

zinger wrote:

and what will u achieve by wats apping the guy. what r u acheiving by making him a fool. instead of intelligent discussion of principles why resort to cheap thrill.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 am

Sujud wrote:
zinger wrote: what a jackass, :roll:

and what will u achieve by wats apping the guy. what r u acheiving by making him a fool. instead of intelligent discussion of principles why resort to cheap thrill.
sujud, if he was open to intelligent discussions, he would not be doing something so stupid.

infact, i think he must be from some small town or village, which would make sense. he seems to think this is really cool.

but you are right. i should not do this. thanks for pointing it out. RasulAllah (SAW) did warn us from backbiting and making fun of fellow Muslims. thanks for correcting me. appreciate it

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:38 am

zinger wrote:im still wondering why is it and where is it written that non-muslims cannot enter the mosque. if someone can show it to me, i would be much obliged.
Yes it is not written any where but yes it written in the law books of Amils differently. One Amil says you can not invite any one other then bohras even in jamatkhanas. And one Amil gives permission to allow any one. This is happening in our jamat very frequently. It depends what influence of money you have with Amil.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 am

zinger wrote:infact, i think he must be from some small town or village, which would make sense. he seems to think this is really cool.
Not only this but the 103 group of 53, all this is part of laughing events and that is encouraged by not any one else but Msbs. What a shame to celebrate on a most funniest way when you are in the mourning period.

When you make fun of one person, you should have seen this in the real prospective. If MSbs should have not done this drama just to extract money this adna mumin would have not done this.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:09 am

zinger wrote:

you are gonna make him look fool?

while whole world see you fool already

this poor guy is only following drama created by your master, so he is not fool, but real fool is your master, who threw this party to fool people like you.

its shame people are still discussing principles with this Zinger, who dont have respect for his own brother and person of his own ideology.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:03 am

read my change of heart above before commenting !!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:05 am

Maqbool wrote:
zinger wrote:im still wondering why is it and where is it written that non-muslims cannot enter the mosque. if someone can show it to me, i would be much obliged.
Yes it is not written any where but yes it written in the law books of Amils differently. One Amil says you can not invite any one other then bohras even in jamatkhanas. And one Amil gives permission to allow any one. This is happening in our jamat very frequently. It depends what influence of money you have with Amil.

ok thanks.

i have also shown proof on how mosques in UAE, London and America (sunni mosques), allow non-muslims to come in and look around too.

please do read the links

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm

GANPATI BAPA MORYA !! MUFFY CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH 53,000 COCONUTS :-

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/9lel.jpg[/img]