Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nietzsche

Re: Muffy celeberate the birthday!!!

Unread post by Nietzsche » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:48 pm

As a neutral observer, it seems that (at this point) the MS camp has a slightly more "convincing" stance than KQ's side. While many of you have rightly questioned the integrity of MS camp's sources (the nass letter, possibility of doctored video), these claims must be proven before used as evidence. I've yet to hear a compelling case as to why KQ waiting until MB died to reveal his claim (if he was planning with his children before the death, wouldn't that constitute as a violation of the terms he promised MB regarding the revelation of his nass?). It's clear that he was very close to TS and MB, and there has to be a reason that he held the second fiddle role for such a long time, despite the "controversies" that allegedly arose. MS camp is clearly more dictatorial and tyrannical, but as it stands, their "evidence" is "stronger" (slightly less weak is more fitting). If it's all about getting the right dai, I honestly doubt that either of these fraudulent figures will ever make a conclusively compelling case. I'd urge reformists who have drifted towards KQ's side to consider that titles of "Price" and "Princess" have been continued in his sect, and wajebat fees and qadambosi are still featured, along with all of the same russish that is being utilized by MS camp (although their abstinence from insults and lanats is encouraging). In my opinion, KQ is just a more attractive fake than MS (to reformists, based on his "liberal" agenda).

And true_bohra, if MS dawat is really the true faith of Allah, why should it be corrupt? When asked why the Catholic church isn't the path to the "true faith", some will point to their regressive policies and the embarrassing incidents that have taken place in recent (and past--indulgences, anyone?) church history... if the MS dawat was as visible as the catholic church, they would have been shut down a long time ago.

If the dawat was really a cause for good, why do they refuse requests of transparency with their money? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY???? IT'S BECAUSE EVERY DAMN ADHERENT TO THAT "RELIGION" WOULD FLEE FOR THEIR LIVES ONCE THEY REALIZE THAT THIER HEFTY WAJEBAT PAYMENTS GO TOWARDS GOLDEN SPOONS FOR QUAID JOHAR'S GRANDCHILDREN!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:59 am

Dear Truebohra,
If you justify corruption in our community by saying that it is everywhere then it becomes your prime duty that it should be eliminated from our community. Because it is haq ni dawat.
Don't you think that because of corruption the finger goes direct to Dai and his family.
Who is the main culprit of increase in corruption in our community? It is kothar.
Who made laws that the account is not to be made public. The kothar.
So who is encouraging corruption? The kotar.
Who is head of the kothar? The Dai.
Hope you have some cool to understand this simple and clear logic.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:25 am

So bring it to his notice in a proper way. This forum is running since more than 10 years, tell me what change has it bought in the administration. If it was meaningful, Kothar would have atleast taken something from it but unfortunately it is a thrash of abuses which people ignore and move on..

Reformist are themselves to be blamed for their present condition.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:22 am

true_bohra wrote:So bring it to his notice in a proper way. This forum is running since more than 10 years, tell me what change has it bought in the administration. If it was meaningful, Kothar would have atleast taken something from it but unfortunately it is a thrash of abuses which people ignore and move on..

dawoodi-bohras.com is running without MS raza, why are you even bother to come here?

if you have already given misaaq to MS, kindly please stick to it, and obey your dai.

this website has brought major changes in many individual lives, and specially for those who can see and hear truth.

dumb people will neither hear or see no matter how strong voice or light is, so it is obvious u failed to understand any thing at all till now.

“The Deaf, the dumb, the blind they will not return to the true path”

“They see yet they see not, hearing they hear not, neither do they understand”

Al Quran

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 am

If it was meaningful, Kothar would have atleast taken something from it
They did, they removed the pictures of ENVELOPES FULL OF MONEY once it was exposed here, they planted Kothari Lackeys like Adam-Progticide-James-Zinger-You and many others to discredit this forum so far unsuccessfully. If this forum is irrelevant then why did Kothari Goons issued the Farman to all brain dead Abdes like you to stay away from this forum.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 am

SBM wrote:
If it was meaningful, Kothar would have atleast taken something from it
They did, they removed the pictures of ENVELOPES FULL OF MONEY once it was exposed here,
they planted Kothari Lackeys like Adam-Progticide-James-Zinger
You and many others to discredit this forum so far unsuccessfully.
If this forum is irrelevant
then why did Kothari Goons issued the Farman to all brain dead Abdes like you to stay away from this forum.
Nothing new is being exposed here - Bohras already hate the Kothar and talk about their shenanigans on every thaal!
There are no Lackeys or Goons here - merely people who disagree.
Wahhabis being allowed to join and trample on Shia beliefs - is what successfully discredits this forum.
This forum is completely and utterly irrelevant - but it's still great for killing some time and having some lols!
I've never heard any Farman against this place - and even if there is, most people would do the opposite and deliberately come here lol!

You live in your own little dream-world don't you SBM - why not wake up and accept this forum for what it is... an entertaining place to argue and whine... instead of boosting your ego by thinking you're accomplishing great things by posting here lol! :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:19 am

What a big hypocrite Qutbi-Zero aka DB Londoner
Putting name of Qutbi and talking about about Muffi Farmans
Why are you on this forum anyway,
IF THIS IS YOUR ENTERTAINMENT AND TIME PASS THEN YOU DO HAVE A PATHETIC LIFE

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 am

SBM wrote:What a big hypocrite Qutbi-Zero aka DB Londoner
Stop shouting baby! What Muffy Farmans have I ever talked about? Are you hallucinating again dude lol!
See, I told you this place is a barrel of laughs!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:31 am

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
SBM wrote:What a big hypocrite Qutbi-Zero aka DB Londoner
Stop shouting baby! What Muffy Farmans have I ever talked about? Are you hallucinating again dude lol!
I've never heard any Farman against this place - and even if there is, most people would do the opposite and deliberately come here lol!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 am

SBM wrote:
Qutbi-Hero wrote: Stop shouting baby! What Muffy Farmans have I ever talked about? Are you hallucinating again dude lol!
You're desperate and confused as usual dude!
YOU were talking about Farmans - I simply told you that I've never heard of one (but then I never listen to any lol!)... how is that talking about Muffy Farmans you moron!

Anyway, I thought you were going to explain how this forum is not just for entertainment... please do so, I'm all ears lol!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 am

Bro SBM:

Why do you bother to read/respond to this Qutbi Bohro? He is a kothari goon coming here to discredit not only this forum but also SKQ camp. He pretends to be a Qutbi follower and he pretends to be a doctor!! Can you imagine a doctor with such filthy mind and manners!!.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 am

Being_Bohra wrote:Our Dawat should be declared unIslaamic ASAP.

Not one but every practice in the garb of religion and spirituality is not only man-made but far far away from the basic principles of Islam. Give me one instance where anything Islamic is discussed in any of these majlises or vaez. what is the purpose of showing repeated videos? What are you gaining? What is the need for so much money? What is the need for so much gold? where is the simplicity?

You don't need to have Eienstien's brain to be aware of this religious abuse. All you need is courage to accept this flaw and break-free.
Who is this "Eienstien's " Einstein :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Dear Bro SBM,

Who do you think would be a bigger fool than the one who spends his time on that which he himself thinks is utterly and completely irrelevant?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Nietzsche: I must commend you for your post. It has always baffled me how Dais, Devas, Pandits, Khomeinis, Sais, etc. have been able to enslave millions. I used to be satisfied just smiling and nodding whenever anyone would begin on the topic of religion. After all, there is no need to argue with someone over something as frivolous as their beliefs. But over time, I started to see what religion is doing to the world in which we live.

Napoleon said: You need religion to keep the poor from killing the rich!
He was absolutely right! The whole idea of a "eternal reward" after a life of being exploited is a perfect device to get regular people to stomach the abuses of the powerful. It reminds me of the way most poor people of the Bohra community actually support policies that benefit the Dais and their cartels that rip them off.

The 'divide' that came into existence after the demise of SMB has split the community. Wittingly or otherwise they have found themselves in a quandary. As an observer I must say I am enjoying the whole farce.

Bohras will always fill jamaat halls for jamans, masjid for Waez and bayans, stuff money in envelopes for this Maula and that Imam, perform Maatam at timed intervals, flash e-cards for entry to jamaat programs, ad infinitum.

I conclusion I leave you with this thought: Do Dais need us or we need them?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Napoleon said: You need religion to keep the poor from killing the rich!
I am not sure what you are suggesting. Are you suggesting that the poor should be allowed to kill the rich? People with a computer and an internet connection would be considered "rich" in most parts of the world. Can you imagine the kind of world it would be without religion where the poor are allowed to kill the rich?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 am

true_bohra wrote:So bring it to his notice in a proper way. This forum is running since more than 10 years, tell me what change has it bought in the administration. If it was meaningful, Kothar would have atleast taken something from it but unfortunately it is a thrash of abuses which people ignore and move on..

I am surprised to here that the corruption in our community is because of reformists!
Please understand, this is a haq ni dawat as claimed and it is a duty of the head to see that there is no corruption, financial, political or otherwise, (in any form).
What do you mean by proper way. I know many bohras who complain against Amil direct to shazadas and moula but no response they get. On the contrary they are humiliated by jamat and some time by shazadas calling them to Mumbai.
This forum is in public domain, there are many instances which shows that kothar is observing it closely. People like you are also coming here regularly. Don't you think that it is kothar's duty to look in to the matter without waiting to get complain? Don't just come here to defend kothar. If you are really wishing khairkhua of our community please do some thing. Just don't hide under the thin skin of "bhrashtachar badhi baju che to apna ta che ema su navai che"

Please wake-up

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 am

Corruption is everywhere, but corruption in religion is intolerable, how can we make it a norm and accept it. It is the higher ups in our community who have made us think like that. Religion is against accepting any kind of bribe and if a authority is working for religious community, than they should consider it a sin.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:39 pm

but where is it written that one cannot enter a muslim masjid without topi? the most important event in a muslim's life is haj and that is done without any head covering.
with all the red and blue turbans and the way muffy is seated in the masjid among the non bohris; it is abundantly clear this is positively not a religious order of any sorts by a long stretch.

one needs an eye to see the difference between Ebrahim and Abraha.
in context above ,Ebrahim refers to Ebrahim nabi.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 pm

canadian wrote:Why do you bother to read/respond to this Qutbi Bohro? He is a kothari goon coming here to discredit not only this forum but also SKQ camp. He pretends to be a Qutbi follower and he pretends to be a doctor!! Can you imagine a doctor with such filthy mind and manners!!.
Here a Goon, there a Goon, everywhere a Goon Goon... old Macdonald had a farm... :roll: :mrgreen:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:46 pm

anajmi wrote:Dear Bro SBM,

Who do you think would be a bigger fool than the one who spends his time on that which he himself thinks is utterly and completely irrelevant?
I can see why SBM loves you so much Anajmi - you always come running to his defence like his "Knight In Sunni Armour" lol - he even gives you a kiss on the cheek by liking all your posts!

Meanwhile he goes and hides under his bed - wishing he hadn't said something so dumb lol!

Anyway, I think you'll find that most entertainment in this world, is utterly and completely irrelevant... yet we all indulge don't we! :wink:

Still, seeing as you've devoted 13 years of your empty life... to single-handedly writing almost 10% of ALL the posts on the forum... you obviously think this place is the most relevant thing in the universe - please explain why...

Wait, is it because of your stated agenda to try and convert people to Sunni'ism?
If so, then I wonder how you feel about not gaining even the slightest success in all these years...

Hold on, it can't be that... after all you've said it's a waste of time trying = http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 30#p127465

Perhaps you should cut your losses and leave now - or do you want to stay and continue your futile mission for another 13 years... knowing full well that it's a total waste of time... like an utter and complete fool?

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is Yes... isn't it Ana lol...