Taziat....What is next?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Mkenya

Taziat....What is next?

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 pm

A casual scroll through most of the posts after the demise of Syedna Muhammed Burhanuddin have generally been focused on the division between the camps of SMS and SQS. There is absolutely no or little mention of the fact that hundreds and thousands of Abdes from the world over are converging to Mumbai. A lot of my 'friends and relatives' are, or will, travel from Canada, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Madagascar and England to Mumbai. 'Ame Maulana Muffadal ne Taziat dewa jai rahya che'. I know for a fact that a lot of them are salaried employees and small businessmen. The cost of travel at short notice can be very expensive. Yet, I know people of mediocre income jetting off. Having said that follows my question of najwa, salaam, kadambosi, accomodation, out of pocket expenses, meals, local travel, etc. Train and bus loads of people arrive daily from all parts of India to Mumbai.

Agreed they have their Aqida, et al, but someone please enlighten me as to how people are able to cough up the money at short notice to do that. My guess is that Qarze Hasana lends them whatever they need for this 'Khair' cause. After all, that would be one more 'fanso' to keep them adhered to the flock.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Taziat....What is next?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Taziat as a rule is given individually ! Now how on earth will Muffy give "Individual" Taziats to the thousands of abdes who flock there for this 'azeem us shaan sharaf' ? Will the smart Muffy be WASTING his time instead of focusing his energy on INVESTING ??

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:08 pm

even my brother inlaw went, spent like good money on air tickets, and in return he brought (as the kapil comedian says) babaji kaa thallu hahaha

:idea:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Why can't you guys be positive once in awhile huh?? This is a holiday for many travelers, good time for the community to get closer, meet new business contacts or their future partner.. My advise to everyone is travel and not let this opportunity pass by..

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Conscíous wrote:Why can't you guys be positive once in awhile huh?? This is a holiday for many travelers, good time for the community to get closer, meet new business contacts or their future partner.. My advise to everyone is travel and not let this opportunity pass by..
there is nothing positive about this, most people are just going for 2 to 3 days, and in those 3 days their schedule is all about zyarat and jaman.

and there is no time left for any thing else. unless some one is free loader and planning to stay for 10 days. :wink:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 pm

M Taha wrote: schedule is all about zyarat and jaman.:
That's exactly what a Abde holiday is!!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Conscíous wrote:
M Taha wrote: schedule is all about zyarat and jaman.:
That's exactly what a Abde holiday is!!
yeah sorry, I forgot we are talking about Abdes here... :?

james

Unread post by james » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Taziat as a rule is given individually ! Now how on earth will Muffy give "Individual" Taziats to the thousands of abdes who flock there for this 'azeem us shaan sharaf' ? Will the smart Muffy be WASTING his time instead of focusing his energy on INVESTING ??

This post shows how out of touch you are with Dawoodi Bohras. Thousands of Abde Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS have already been given this azeem us shaan sharaf of taziyat by His Holiness. And more thousands will partake in this azeem us shaan sharaf Inshallah.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:17 am

james wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Taziat as a rule is given individually ! Now how on earth will Muffy give "Individual" Taziats to the thousands of abdes who flock there for this 'azeem us shaan sharaf' ? Will the smart Muffy be WASTING his time instead of focusing his energy on INVESTING ??

This post shows how out of touch you are with Dawoodi Bohras. Thousands of Abde Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS have already been given this azeem us shaan sharaf of taziyat by His Holiness. And more thousands will partake in this azeem us shaan sharaf Inshallah.
was there any money taken to provide this sharaf? or was it free?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 am

M Taha wrote:
james wrote:
was there any money taken to provide this sharaf? or was it free?
Are you not on talking terms with your own brother in law ? Have your in laws shunned you ? Shame on them to leave their daughter at the mercy of Australian Government.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 am

I earn halaal ki roti and my wife is happy with me...

but worry about your master Taha whose wife run away though he has billion stole from poor momeenin....

I salute that lady who showed some guts and kicked your master butt, spit on him and run away....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:27 am

james wrote:

hey james you didnt replied by main question, was this sharaf free?or was it charged?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:39 am

M Taha wrote:
james wrote:
hey james you didnt replied by main question, was this sharaf free?or was it charged?
If you would be on talking terms with your own brother in law , you would already know the answer to your question.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am

I have perfect terms with my brother, but I wont bother to ask if there was some charge, because I know nothing is free in kothar world.

so tell us more

was there any kind of charge/salaam/hub or was it free? oh come on dont be shy, let the world see how mercyful you master is, that he didnt charged any thing.

is it? or did he really charged some thing to even take taziyat?

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 am

Actual Taziyat is given by hugging (sort of) three times. SMS is not doing that at all, so it cannot be called taziyat.

What people are made to do is just form a queue and walk in front of him with folded hands. They are calling this Taziyat (the azeemus shaan sharaf).

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:10 am

M Taha wrote:I have perfect terms with my brother, but I wont bother to ask if there was some charge, because I know nothing is free in kothar world.

so tell us more

was there any kind of charge/salaam/hub or was it free? oh come on dont be shy, let the world see how mercyful you master is, that he didnt charged any thing.

yes you moron there was no charge for that. Now you are happy.

We just went, sat in masjid and did taaziyat araz to him and returned.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 am

true_bohra wrote:
M Taha wrote:I have perfect terms with my brother, but I wont bother to ask if there was some charge, because I know nothing is free in kothar world.

so tell us more

Would you call deedar a taziyat?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:Actual Taziyat is given by hugging (sort of) three times. SMS is not doing that at all, so it cannot be called taziyat.

What people are made to do is just form a queue and walk in front of him with folded hands. They are calling this Taziyat (the azeemus shaan sharaf).
It is due to time constraints.

No one has " made " people to fold their hands. It is the ikhlas and adab of people which is making them do so as they realize they are approaching their Maula . A mere sign of respect.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:22 am

james wrote:
AgnosticTheist wrote:Actual Taziyat is given by hugging (sort of) three times. SMS is not doing that at all, so it cannot be called taziyat.

It is due to time constraints.

No one has " made " people to fold their hands. It is the ikhlas and adab of people which is making them do so as they realize they are approaching their Maula . A mere sign of respect.
Do you respect all your elders and teachers? Do you fold your hands in front of them as a sign of respect?

Agreed, that there is a time constraint. But then please stop calling it a Taziyat.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:24 am

yes we do respect our elders and teachers.

Our Dai has taught us to perform salaam to our elders, kiss our parents' feet and be humble to them.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:25 am

true_bohra wrote:

so tell us more

really you wasnt asked to pay any salaam cover? be honest.

btw taziyat(as per bohra ritual) is to hug for three times, did you do that to muffy?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am

yes there was no charge (honestly)

and yes taziyat is done that way but as discussed due to time constraints, we just did salaam.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:47 am

true_bohra wrote:yes there was no charge (honestly)

and yes taziyat is done that way but as discussed due to time constraints, we just did salaam.
wow I am impressed, so you did salaam with empty hands?

btw that wasnt taziyat, but another way to gather people for salaam.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:55 am

yes I did salam empty handed because it was announced that no one should present najwa.

Now are you happy. Things are not always same as you think.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 am

true_bohra wrote:yes we do respect our elders and teachers.

Our Dai has taught us to perform salaam to our elders, kiss our parents' feet and be humble to them.
The keyword here was "folded hands".

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 am

true_bohra wrote:yes I did salam empty handed because it was announced that no one should present najwa.

Now are you happy. Things are not always same as you think.
ok so let me put this in straight way....

you was called for taziyat, but then due to time constraints you was asked to just do salaam, and every body did salaam with empty hands to muffy?

and no body put any money in galla or gave money to kothar whats so ever.

is that corrrect?

I will also ask Gm bhai to cross check this new development of kothaar dariya dili (if there was any) :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
james wrote: It is due to time constraints.

Do you respect all your elders and teachers? Do you fold your hands in front of them as a sign of respect?

Agreed, that there is a time constraint. But then please stop calling it a Taziyat.
Yes, i not only folded my hands but also touched the feet of my teachers when i succeeded in my 10th board exams

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:38 am

zinger wrote:Yes, i not only folded my hands but also touched the feet of my teachers when i succeeded in my 10th board exams
Do you always fold hands in front of your teachers and elders or occasionally? Did you do it on all days of your school or only after you passed 10th?

Well nevermind. No point in dragging this anymore.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 am

AgnosticTheist wrote:
zinger wrote:Yes, i not only folded my hands but also touched the feet of my teachers when i succeeded in my 10th board exams
Do you always fold hands in front of your teachers and elders or occasionally? Did you do it on all days of your school or only after you passed 10th?

Well nevermind. No point in dragging this anymore.

We wished our teacher "Good morning teacher" every day but folded hands on special occasions like teachers day and took their blessings after my exams

Do you do salam to your parent every day on certain occasions???

Please feel free to drag it as long as you like

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 am

I am waiting for true_abde to reply on my last post....unless these abdes are again trying to divert this topic.