Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab on death of Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
thinker

Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab on death of Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by thinker » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 am

Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab bin Dr. Moiz Bhaisahab relating the passing away of Syedna Burhanuddin (RA):

I cannot forget the day when Maulana Burhanuddin passed away.

On the previous evening as was our our daily custom we sat at the feet of Maulana and recited a few verses from "Ya Sayyadus Shohadai" and "Fulukul Husain". The health of Maula seemed better and considering this my father Moiz Bhaisahab did araz to Maula whether travel arrangements should be made to Khandala or to London? Father also did araz that the Masjid of Bu Saheba is ready in Yemen and mumineen are awaiting the opening of the masjid at Maulana's hands. As the Milaad of Syedna was approaching soon my father asked Maula whether arrangements should be made for his Kasbi (Golden) Dupatta to be worn for Milaad?

The next morning I arrived at the bedside of Maulana. He was lying in bed. I stood at his feet. Maula looked at me. His eyes radiated with love and benedictions. I held his feet in my hands. Maula was holding the hands of my father Moiz bhaisahab. I did not realize in the least that these were the final moments of Maula. After a few moments the Dai of Allah closed his eyes forever. His face was peaceful and relaxed. I asked my dad, "What has happened?" My father replied "Turn the bed towards Kaabatullah, the Dai of Allah is no more." My whole world collapsed right in front of my eyes as I realized that Maula had departed for heaven.

Some of the people in Saifee Mahal started arriving at the room. Everyone was in disbelief and intense shock at what had happened. Everyone felt that Maula was asleep and would open his eyes at any moment. A phone call was placed to Colombo Sri Lanka to Mufaddal Maula. I was contemplating in my mind how I would give these difficult news to Mufaddal Maula. What words could I use? I was at a loss for words when Mufaddal Maula came on the line. The only thing which I could say: "Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Aqa Maula has left us for his heavenly abode. Maula Mufaddal please come immediately."

After that the members of Qasre Aali started arriving as the news started spreading. In the evening Maula Mufaddal arrived from Colombo. The sadness in his face was heart rending as he arrived at Saifee Mahal and seeing this people started crying inconsolably. Maula Mufaddal did sajda to Syedna Burhanuddin. He kissed the feet of Maulana Mohammad. He then kissed the forehead. Maula Mufaddal then put on the pagdi (head turban) on Maula. He then put the same dupatta on Syedna Burhanuddin which Syedna Burhanuddin had put on Syedna Taher Saifuddin on the day he had passed away. Then Maula Mufaddal gave permission that people could come to do deedar of Syedna. After that Maula Mufaddal went to the steps of Saifee Mahal and announced to the mumineen of the world of the demise of their beloved Maulana Burhanuddin.

AgnosticIndian

Re: Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab on death of Syedna Burhanuddi

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:17 am

Didn't they earlier say Dr Moiz was having breakfast or something and someone else was in the room and called for Dr Moiz to come and see what has happened? In this new version SMB was holding Dr Moiz's hand.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:Didn't they earlier say Dr Moiz was having breakfast or something and someone else was in the room and called for Dr Moiz to come and see what has happened? In this new version SMB was holding Dr Moiz's hand.

Khota Manas nu jhutu bayaan,
Daru vechnaar,Saifi Mahal na ayaan.
Shirk,kufr,shaitani ibadat.
Qasre Aali ni saachi asliyat.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:24 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Didn't they earlier say Dr Moiz was having breakfast or something and someone else was in the room and called for Dr Moiz to come and see what has happened? In this new version SMB was holding Dr Moiz's hand.
Yes - one of the shehzadas, I think it was Qusai bhaisaheb who told Dr. MOIZ Bhai Saheb who had stepped out for a few minutes, maybe for breakfast. He apparently told dr. Moiz bhaisaheb that "jaldi aawo - bawaji Saheb ne Delhi". Or something to that effect.

We heard this from either qusaibhai Saheb or dr. MOIZ Bhai Saheb - one or the other.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Ek Jhooth chupane ke liye aadmi 100 jhooth bolta hai aut tab who kahi na kahi pakda jaata hai !!

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Yes I remember reading a story where Dr. Moizbhai says he regretted leaving SMBs room for breakfast, or something to that effect.
Does this mean that Kothar has really turned into a KHOTAR?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 pm

KothaR was always better minus the 'R' as it perfectly fits in their character !!

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Kothha. NA chay kothari jay Iman way chay
Even liar is too good a word for them

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:58 am

Did you hear this thing from Dr Moiz BS??? It was just a whatsapp msg circulated and I feel pity on you who believed it.

What originally happened was out from Abdul Qadir BS S/o Dr Moiz BS and this all reliable.

simple

Unread post by simple » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 am

Aliqadar moula c har aik seconds 1000 kalak ni misal hati
Dr shb ne puchu k aa su thai gayu .kem thai gayu
10.Waaje dr shb bahar bija room ma nashta waste gaya under qusai bhs ye quran ni tilawat kari rahya hata.
Aqa na sath room ma shz. qusai bhs .shabbir bhai qutub bhai .aa be bhai aik kapda dhota moula na ane aik jaman pakawta.aa 3 aj aqa sath room ma hata ..aqa ye paani pidu fajare 9.15 thaya hata .aqa ghanaj fine lagata hata .ghanaj sehat mand hata .koi ne kai khabar nohti k 10.15 su thai jase.aaqa ne alhamdolilah aik dum sehat fine hati
Dr shb ni aankho ma c goya aansu na baarish hata
Waha aap akela ghani der tak rahya .ane te baad bahar padhara to goya qayamat
Te baad madras c pote return thaya
Aliqadar moula aqa na gurfa ma gaya 2 nd flr par
Te baad aap ye qaidjohar bhs ne phone kido shz. qaid bhs ane husaina benshb rouzat ma hata.aap jald baazi ma waha mahal aaya
Achanak woh ghari aawi 10.15 thaya moula ye zor c saans lidi .qusai bhs khara thai gaya moula ni aankh band thai gai hati.bahar bhaagi ne drsb ne araz kidi aap jaldi aawo aqa ne su thai gayu
Mukasir moula khara nota rahi sakta aap giri parta aap ne taher bhs ye lai ne aya aqa na gurfa ma aya
Dr shb under gaya dekhu k moula left us .aap ye qusai bhs ne kidu.qusai bhs wahaj baraf ni misal thai gaya
Qaidjohar bhs ye qasr na har aik room khat khataya ane sagla ne akhbar apa
Aliqadar moula phone par koi jawab nota deta te baad qaid bhs ye araz kidi moula aap awi jaw taha bhs ye phone lido ane aliqadar moula ne yaari api ..koi tickets no intezam na thai
Te baad qaidbhs ye aliqadar moula ne colombo phone kido
Dr shb ye araz kidi e moula aqa ni sehat bil kul acchi hati .mai pulse har 1 kalaq check karto .sagluj barabar hatu .mane koi shaq noto moula chala jase
Waha colombo ma 3 shzada fakat aliqadar moula saath ..moula na koi deewan nota
Hato
Aa suni qasar ma matam no kohram machi gayo
Moula maafi chahu chu k mai waha te waqt noto
Aap ye maafi mangi rota jai rota jai maafi mangta jai
pachi aaliqadar moula ye puchu to kem dr shb su thai gayu.dr shb ye kahyu k moula aqa ne heart attach awi gayo jato
Mai bahar nashta waste gayo khajjoor lidi jewa qusai bhs ye mane bulaya mai khajoor pehki didi qusai bhs dori ne mara pase awta ye pehla me dori ne waha gayo
Upar dr shb ne aaliqadar moula ye gale lagawi dida