Mukasir sahab is taken on ride?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
M Taha

Mukasir sahab is taken on ride?

Unread post by M Taha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 pm

In last 10 years I have never seen mukasir sahab being so active, I mean we could hardly see any picture of him doing talaqqi of MB, but suddenly he is in every second picture doing talaqqi of MS, obviously he is sick and old, and it seems now he is taken on ride like MB was until he finally departed.

Mukasir family need to do some thing before muffy gang kill Hussain BS as well.

Muffy is just trying to clear his way for ultimate power to rule abdes and amtes.....
Attachments
2014-02-22_10-23_Malumaat.com.jpg

Sujud

Re: Mukasir sahab is taken on ride?

Unread post by Sujud » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm

I think Mukasir sahib needs more support. He is high fall risk.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

M Taha wrote:In last 10 years I have never seen mukasir sahab being so active, I mean we could hardly see any picture of him doing talaqqi of MB, but suddenly he is in every second picture doing talaqqi of MS, obviously he is sick and old, and it seems now he is taken on ride like MB was until he finally departed.

Mukasir family need to do some thing before muffy gang kill Hussain BS as well.

Muffy is just trying to clear his way for ultimate power to rule abdes and amtes.....
As a humble human being, I would like you to remind you of your medicines. You have missed it today....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 am

Mukashir saheb is a humble man but his sons are not. They have an opportunity to make some money in MS bs. and therefore they are using his father to do kushamat of MS bs. Huseinbhaisaheb is an old man and his position is also like SMBsaheb at present.

Hbs. is well aware of MS bs and others dusmani with KQ bs. and he can easily solve the crises in the community but he is majboor in the hands of his sons.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:10 am

Husain bhaisab Husamuddin (Mukasir sab) has been kept in the dark and being manipulated by his sons especially Taher bs (youngest son from his second wife, and the one who physically controls him and his schedule). For last 5 years Taher bs has been trying to cosy up to the Shehzadas as he knows that that is when he will get his future economic security. In fact he was acting like the secretary of the son of Shz. Mufaddal bhaisab not too long ago.

The older children of Husain bhaisab from his first wife have anyways aligned with the Shehzadas for quite some time.
- Abizer bs was the puppet of Shz. Qaid Johar bs and given Faiz-Husaini to manage for him.
- Abiali bs also was made a puppet by SHz. Qaidjohar and installed in Karbala and Najaf (He was instrumental in making sure that Sh. Mufaddal bs and his brothers-in-law did not get a lot of access during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA safar in 1430/ 2009 to Karbala and Najaf). So much so that after 10-12 days Shz Mufaddal bs left Iraq and went to Cairo as he was being sidelined by Shz. Qaidjohar bs. Syedna Burhanuddin RA was in Iraq for 40 days (20 in Najaf and 20 in Karbala). This is a very well know fact. *And now Shz. Qaidjohar is the chief excommunicator and "communicator" on his once "rival" brother.
- Abifazal bs (was made Amil of Cairo for last 20 odd years by Shz. Mufaddal bs) has been for years carrying out Shz. Mufaddal bs propaganda in Cairo. He and Mohammed Husain Poonawala tried to even blacklist Mazoon sab to the Egypt Immigration Ministry.
- Jameela bensab (wife of Badrul Jamali) "what more needs to be said"

I can go on. But like Syedna Burhanuddin RA was totally surrounded by his manipulative family (and controlled after his June 2011 stroke). Mukasir sab is also controlled and manipulated by his sons and daughters. Please note that he has had a series of heartattacks and has a 15-25% Heart capacity.

But I am a firm believer that as it has happened in the past - Lots of waves will come crashing on the Safina of Dawat but this is Khuda ta'alla's dawat and it will not only survive but thrive.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:22 am

if responsible leaders like dai and mukasir are taken on ride by their own childrens then how come a adna momeen be safe in such environment?

SMB had several years in hand before he fall sick, he could have eliminated all junks from dawat and announce a pious person his sucessor in open waez.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 am

M Taha wrote:if responsible leaders like dai and mukasir are taken on ride by their own childrens then how come a adna momeen be safe in such environment?

SMB had several years in hand before he fall sick, he could have eliminated all junks from dawat and announce a pious person his sucessor in open waez.
And Brother M Taha, we know how well that worked in the Past - Rasullullah SAW did Nass of Moulana Ali AS in from of 70,000 and 3 months later the entire ummat "forgot".

This is the process of cleansing. Just from the various posts from people from all sides, it is clear that people are going through very fundamental crisis of belief and faith (I know I am).. Najaat is not that easy..

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:18 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:
M Taha wrote:if responsible leaders like dai and mukasir are taken on ride by their own childrens then how come a adna momeen be safe in such environment?

And Brother M Taha, we know how well that worked in the Past - Rasullullah SAW did Nass of Moulana Ali AS in from of 70,000 and 3 months later the entire ummat "forgot".

This is the process of cleansing. Just from the various posts from people from all sides, it is clear that people are going through very fundamental crisis of belief and faith (I know I am).. Najaat is not that easy..
honestly that makes sense to me, and I was just discussing this same thing with my wife.

are u in contact with SKQ by some chance?

can u drop me email on mission-islam-dawah@mail.com

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:46 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:Husain bhaisab Husamuddin (Mukasir sab) has been kept in the dark and being manipulated by his sons especially Taher bs (youngest son from his second wife, and the one who physically controls him and his schedule). For last 5 years Taher bs has been trying to cosy up to the Shehzadas as he knows that that is when he will get his future economic security. In fact he was acting like the secretary of the son of Shz. Mufaddal bhaisab not too long ago.

The older children of Husain bhaisab from his first wife have anyways aligned with the Shehzadas for quite some time.
- Abizer bs was the puppet of Shz. Qaid Johar bs and given Faiz-Husaini to manage for him.
- Abiali bs also was made a puppet by SHz. Qaidjohar and installed in Karbala and Najaf (He was instrumental in making sure that Sh. Mufaddal bs and his brothers-in-law did not get a lot of access during Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's RA safar in 1430/ 2009 to Karbala and Najaf). So much so that after 10-12 days Shz Mufaddal bs left Iraq and went to Cairo as he was being sidelined by Shz. Qaidjohar bs. Syedna Burhanuddin RA was in Iraq for 40 days (20 in Najaf and 20 in Karbala). This is a very well know fact. *And now Shz. Qaidjohar is the chief excommunicator and "communicator" on his once "rival" brother.
- Abifazal bs (was made Amil of Cairo for last 20 odd years by Shz. Mufaddal bs) has been for years carrying out Shz. Mufaddal bs propaganda in Cairo. He and Mohammed Husain Poonawala tried to even blacklist Mazoon sab to the Egypt Immigration Ministry.
- Jameela bensab (wife of Badrul Jamali) "what more needs to be said"

I can go on. But like Syedna Burhanuddin RA was totally surrounded by his manipulative family (and controlled after his June 2011 stroke). Mukasir sab is also controlled and manipulated by his sons and daughters. Please note that he has had a series of heartattacks and has a 15-25% Heart capacity.

But I am a firm believer that as it has happened in the past - Lots of waves will come crashing on the Safina of Dawat but this is Khuda ta'alla's dawat and it will not only survive but thrive.
Bhai Truth-Prevails,
You seem to be quite well informed. I assume you have been close to Mukasir saheb at some point in life. I have also heard from close family members who have taken sabaq from Mukasir saheb for years, that he had always defended Mazoon saheb whenever a negative rumour regarding him or his rutba was mentioned. He had (hope he still does) a high regard for Mazoon saheb/Syedna Qutbuddin, that was very evident in his sabaqs. I seriously wonder if he even received the letter that was addressed to him by Syedna Qutbuddin right after Burhanuddin Moula's wafat. How much does he really know? I can only hope and pray that someone from his family gathers enough courage to speak up / act in favour of Haq!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 am

M Taha wrote:In last 10 years I have never seen mukasir sahab being so active, I mean we could hardly see any picture of him doing talaqqi of MB, but suddenly he is in every second picture doing talaqqi of MS, obviously he is sick and old, and it seems now he is taken on ride like MB was until he finally departed.
A few years ago, Burhanuddin Moula had visited our town for iftetah of our masjid. I was in khidmat during Moula's qadambosi bethak. During this, I observed that for almost an hour, none of the mumineen approached Mukasir saheb, who was sitting a bit away from the crowd surrounding Muola, for salaam. This was most troubling to me. I asked some of the women around me if they knew who he was and I could not believe that none of them could recognize him! At that point, I left my spot and approached Mukasir saheb with my kids for salaam. He was very pleased and I told him that he had prayed my nikah a few years ago. After seeing this, at least some more people stepped forward for his salaam. I think that for so many years, the camera men have avoided showing Mukasir saheb and Mazoon saheb (since they would be seated next to each other) during the relays and have only focused on the shehzada sahebs. Thus people (non Mumbaikars specially) had great trouble recognizing either of them!
Also, many(20+) years ago, one could easily find pictures of the Mazoon and Mukasir with the picture of the Dai being sold at the stalls outside Raudat Tahera, but those too have disappeared over time.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 am

Fatema MN wrote:
A few years ago, Burhanuddin Moula had visited our town for iftetah of our masjid. I was in khidmat during Moula's qadambosi bethak. During this, I observed that for almost an hour, none of the mumineen approached Mukasir saheb, who was sitting a bit away from the crowd surrounding Muola, for salaam. This was most troubling to me. I asked some of the women around me if they knew who he was and I could not believe that none of them could recognize him! At that point, I left my spot and approached Mukasir saheb with my kids for salaam. He was very pleased and I told him that he had prayed my nikah a few years ago. After seeing this, at least some more people stepped forward for his salaam. I think that for so many years, the camera men have avoided showing Mukasir saheb and Mazoon saheb (since they would be seated next to each other) during the relays and have only focused on the shehzada sahebs. Thus people (non Mumbaikars specially) had great trouble recognizing either of them!
Also, many(20+) years ago, one could easily find pictures of the Mazoon and Mukasir with the picture of the Dai being sold at the stalls outside Raudat Tahera, but those too have disappeared over time.
jazakallah khair, btw I had some concern about mukasir sahab, so I have sent u a PM, if you have reply let me know the answer.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Bro Taha i m getting interested in this topic. Would you be able to share your concern with me as well? Sorry just curious

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:00 pm

hasman001 wrote:Bro Taha i m getting interested in this topic. Would you be able to share your concern with me as well? Sorry just curious
His concern would be whether Fatema MN and her kids did salam to Mukasir Saheb DM with money or not . :mrgreen:

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 pm

hasman001 wrote:Bro Taha i m getting interested in this topic. Would you be able to share your concern with me as well? Sorry just curious
Salaam brother/Sister, it was a misunderstanding from my side about mukasir sahab, which I would not prefer to write in public.

I was not an eyewitnessed of that incident, so I will prefer to give benefit of doubt to Mukasir sahab.