succession video removed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
sumi
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 am

succession video removed

#1

Unread post by sumi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:10 am

Jamea saifia has petitioned google to remove the succession video from youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xup6AQmaChc

This video clearly showed that Burhanuddin was comatose and did not utter a single word. Hence anyone please upload this video to another site and give us a link.

This is an attempt by MS to remove all the evidences.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#2

Unread post by james » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm

sumi wrote:Jamea saifia has petitioned google to remove the succession video from youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xup6AQmaChc

This video clearly showed that Burhanuddin was comatose and did not utter a single word. Hence anyone please upload this video to another site and give us a link.

This is an attempt by MS to remove all the evidences.

A visit to an ENT Specialist is long overdue on your part if you cannot hear the following statements.
In the un-edited version of the video uploaded by the Fatemi Dawat site, at exactly (26:53 to 26:57) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin says “Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj“. We can also clearly hear Moula stating “Khuda Barakat Aape” (32.40 – 32.43). This statement of Moula is in response to Shz Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb’s Araz. Although most of the other words are a bit muffled, these statements are very clearly heard. Please view this link for the video:

https://tune.pk/video/1969681/Raudat-Ta ... ajab-1432H

(The original video posted by the FatemiDawat has been removed, but is available here)

http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... s-website/



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#3

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Although most of the other words are a bit muffled, these statements are very clearly heard. Please view this link for the video:
And why is that? Why are most of the other words a bit muffled but these statements are very clearly heard? It is quite obvious isn't it? People hear what they want to hear. And in case of abdes, they hear only that which they are told they are hearing. There is not a single word in that video by marhoum burhanuddin that can be clearly heard.

Point to be noted is that this video was originally posted by the SKQ camp. Now, if the nuss was clearly made to SMS in this video, then why would SKQ post the video?



AgnosticTheist
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am

#4

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

anajmi wrote:Point to be noted is that this video was originally posted by the SKQ camp. Now, if the nuss was clearly made to SMS in this video, then why would SKQ post the video?
And to add to it, why would SMS ask it to be removed by claiming copyright?



Bohra spring
Posts: 1251
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

#5

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Does someone have a copy ...it will be handy. There are other video sites that will host copyrighted material.

Clearly the videos that have been taken down are being censored ...there is something to hide. The contents may have fooled the sheep but not intelligent and rationale people



alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

#6

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Relax peoples. Don't get so worked up. They don't have anything to hide. The succession video is their only major proof of nuss. Upon legal advice, SMS camp is simply preparing their case.
Last edited by alam on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#7

Unread post by james » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm

AgnosticTheist wrote:
anajmi wrote:Point to be noted is that this video was originally posted by the SKQ camp. Now, if the nuss was clearly made to SMS in this video, then why would SKQ post the video?
And to add to it, why would SMS ask it to be removed by claiming copyright?
Khuzaima's website helper clearly goofed up and missed the lil nuggets in the video. Truth eventually prevails.

I have two theories regarding this :

1) It is not the amal of Dai Zaman and his dawat to upload their bayans or entire duration of events on Youtube .It has never happened before . If they have hit Youtube with the copyright claim , it is consistent with the actions of Dawat E Hadiyah regardless of the content of the event or bayan.

2) The video was taken down right after believesyednaqutbuddin.com posted an update on their website regarding clear two statements heard . The timing is dubious and very strange. I don't know how copyright policy of Youtube works . Can anyone claim copyright on behalf of anyone or does Youtube ask for proof / official letterhead ? If their policy is lax , Khuzaima's helper may have rectified his mistake by pulling down a video by claiming to be from Mahad Al Zahra .



SBM
Posts: 6183
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#8

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 pm




alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

#9

Unread post by alam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

This video is a testimony from grandchildren of SMS - stating that they are with their mother in Thane out of their own free will.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#10

Unread post by james » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Does someone have a copy ...it will be handy. There are other video sites that will host copyrighted material.

Clearly the videos that have been taken down are being censored ...there is something to hide. The contents may have fooled the sheep but not intelligent and rationale people
Do you even bother to read the replies ?

An alternative link is right there on this very thread.

And SBM has now posted an alternative youtube link as well.



M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

#11

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Bhai james,

no politics or trick in my question.

tell me honestly do you really hear word "bhai Mufaddal ne Dai kayam karu chu" in video?

though muffy gang tried too hard to push SMB to say this, but he didnt, he resisted even in last days. so hats off to SMB.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#12

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:32 pm

If you look at this video, you will see hundreds of abdes sitting around. When the nuss is supposedly "clearly" announced at the 26:53 mark what is the reaction of the abdes in the gathering? Absolutely nothing!!!. Wouldn't you expect the abdes to start maataming on hearing the declaration of their 53rd Dai? Or were they just as confused as we are, wondering what the hell is going on. On the 32:40 mark when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” you can hear the abdes shout at the top of their voices - "Ameen". But there is absolutely no reaction when nuss is declared. What this tells me is that the Dai probably wasn't keen on declaring nuss on SMS. So he was purposely incoherent when he is supposed to have declared nuss.



sumi
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:27 am

#13

Unread post by sumi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:52 pm

James you are lying there s no such utterance , and how can he even utter it its clear that Burhanuddin was Comatose and could not speak anything , everybody knows this.



khaqsaar
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:21 pm

#14

Unread post by khaqsaar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 am

The video on tune.pak was uploaded on 20th Jan. If it is a copy of a video from fatemidawat site then the blocked youtube video from the fatemidawat site (http://www.youtube.com/watch?yrdMYM2V_0I) should be identical and the statements would be heard.



Smart
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 am

#15

Unread post by Smart » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:02 am

M Taha wrote:Bhai james,

no politics or trick in my question.

tell me honestly do you really hear word "bhai Mufaddal ne Dai kayam karu chu" in video?
You can hear anything when you are deluded.



true_abde
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 pm

#16

Unread post by true_abde » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:42 am

words "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taaj" are clearly audible unless you are adamant on not paying heed to it coz you dont care and if you dont care you shouldnt be bothered if the video is removed.....



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#17

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:54 am

true_abde wrote:words "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taaj" are clearly audible unless you are adamant on not paying heed to it coz you dont care and if you dont care you shouldnt be bothered if the video is removed.....
Welcome !
No, it's not audible.
You heard what you want to hear. SMB(ra) "words" leave room for interpretation.



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#18

Unread post by james » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 am

anajmi wrote: There is not a single word in that video by marhoum burhanuddin that can be clearly heard.
anajmi wrote: On the 32:40 mark when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape”



M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

#19

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:26 am

Bhai james,

no politics or trick in my question.

tell me honestly do you really hear word "bhai Mufaddal ne Dai kayam karu chu" in video?

though muffy gang tried too hard to push SMB to say this, but he didnt, he resisted even in last days. so hats off to SMB.


(sorry readers I have to copy paste same stuff some time, because our friend james and his alike tries to skip important questions every now and then)



james
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

#20

Unread post by james » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:33 am

M Taha wrote:Bhai james,

no politics or trick in my question.

tell me honestly do you really hear word "bhai Mufaddal ne Dai kayam karu chu" in video?

I didn't hear " Bhai Mufaddal ne Dai qayim karu chu " but I heard "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" very clearly.



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#21

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:48 am

james wrote:I didn't hear " Bhai Mufaddal ne Dai qayim karu chu " but I heard "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" very clearly.
We really don't have same ears... :mrgreen:
Seriously, I've downloaded the video when it was available on Youtube, and I've listened it perhaps 100 times, but I heard no understandable words from SMB(ra).



hsnhussain
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 am

#22

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 am

Sceptical wrote:
james wrote:I didn't hear " Bhai Mufaddal ne Dai qayim karu chu " but I heard "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" very clearly.
We really don't have same ears... :mrgreen:
Seriously, I've downloaded the video when it was available on Youtube, and I've listened it perhaps 100 times, but I heard no understandable words from SMB(ra).
Perhaps SMB uttered those words in snake language and only harry potter(our little jamie boy) could make sense from it.



Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

#23

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 am

James Bond ji...aap FBI mein Linguistic department join kar lijiye. Desh ka bahut faida karoge.



M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

#24

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:06 am

even a third party hindu/christian/ or jews will agree they dont hear a word.

james must be having some supernatural power to hear words which were never spoken.



anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#25

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 am

There is not a single word in that video by marhoum burhanuddin that can be clearly heard.
I take that back. After many tries, I was able to hear a faint “Khuda Barakat Aape”. An average video recording sound from these live events is not as good as hearing it live. The audience reaction made me listen to this piece a couple of times and I was able to make out the 3 words. They weren't clearly heard, but the audience reaction to them gives it away. I tried the same things with the words for the nuss, but got nothing. Apparently, neither did the live audience. Cause there is no reaction from them. In fact, nobody even stands up and repeats the words saying that nuss has been declared. This video seems to have been chosen as a nuss video almost as an after thought.



MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

#26

Unread post by MMH » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 pm

anajmi wrote:
There is not a single word in that video by marhoum burhanuddin that can be clearly heard.
I take that back. After many tries, I was able to hear a faint “Khuda Barakat Aape”. An average video recording sound from these live events is not as good as hearing it live. The audience reaction made me listen to this piece a couple of times and I was able to make out the 3 words. They weren't clearly heard, but the audience reaction to them gives it away. I tried the same things with the words for the nuss, but got nothing. Apparently, neither did the live audience. Cause there is no reaction from them. In fact, nobody even stands up and repeats the words saying that nuss has been declared. This video seems to have been chosen as a nuss video almost as an after thought.

Have you all heard the sound of Aqa Maula's voice when he says “Khuda Barakat Aape” and when he says "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu Taj"....there is a marked difference in both the sounds of Maula'a voice....obviously the new video is doctored and put up again...so James is listening to the new video and feeling happy about it but the rest are going by what they heard originally in the fatemidawat video...
I have heard the 'new' video several times and James is correct at exactly 26:53 "Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu Taj" can be heard, whether it is Aqa Maula's voice or not I am not so sure!!!



salsabeel
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 pm

#27

Unread post by salsabeel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 pm

My question is that why are they not releasing this video officially from vazarat. Are they fearing that the original doesnt have anything to go on, or are they fearing the doctored one will fry them in the courts.....



Sceptical
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

#28

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 pm

I have watched to both video (originally posted on famtemidawat.com and the other on tune.pk) : no difference for me, NO understandable words from SMB(ra) !

Questions, with the hypothesis that SMB had full mental abilities :
- Why did SMB(ra) need a script to anounce a nuss (he was holding a paper and was reading it) ?

but on the other side,
- why SMB didn't reject his son when he was doing Qadambossi after the "nuss"?
- He even held the shal with Mukasir saheb and QJ bs (at 27:50) .

This video is quite ambiguous. it will not be usable nor by SMS nor by SKQ in justice.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#29

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Sceptical wrote:why SMB didn't reject his son when he was doing Qadambossi after the "nuss"?
Why would SMB have a problem with anyone doing 'Qadambosi' as this is a routine affair and any Bohra coming anywhere near him does it. BTW Was he even aware as to WHO was doing what taking into account his mental state after overdose of drugs administered to him whenever he was suppose to make a public appearance ?



M Taha
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 pm

#30

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Sceptical wrote:I have watched to both video (originally posted on famtemidawat.com and the other on tune.pk) : no difference for me, NO understandable words from SMB(ra) !

Questions, with the hypothesis that SMB had full mental abilities :
- Why did SMB(ra) need a script to anounce a nuss (he was holding a paper and was reading it) ?

but on the other side,
- why SMB didn't reject his son when he was doing Qadambossi after the "nuss"?
- He even held the shal with Mukasir saheb and QJ bs (at 27:50) .

This video is quite ambiguous. it will not be usable nor by SMS nor by SKQ in justice.
SMB was really in fragile condition, he could hardly comprehend what is going on around him, either he was really sick or may be he was over dose by some medication to keep him out of his senses.