succession video removed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#121

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:06 pm

No one has seen Allah either, is He just a fairytale?
No, but the "Quran of Ali" is a fairy tale. Quran was sent by Allah for us to follow. What is the point of a hidden Quran that no one can follow?
'Unfortunately for you, the weeds grew into a big tree'
The point was that, they were not weeds in the first place, otherwise they would've withered and died.

Habeel
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Re: succession video removed

#122

Unread post by Habeel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Fulan Bhai,
Personally, I find nothing wrong with planning the declaration of nass and involving the trusted one.
Conspiracy: My understanding is one has to look back at history. History sometime doesn't give true facts but you can definitely get sensible information. Resources may be websites, books,media and people. Some good information available on this website as well. So now based on information and recent reactions from mufaddal maula camp like lanating, taking signatures, justifications, creating emotionality and guilt feelings. These all reactions and hatered to KQ saheb and his family making me think to consider conspiracy theory which may be true.
My burning question is why Burhanuddin maula (RA) did not perform Nass when maula was healthy. Did maula not find anyone worthy of daiship till he suffered from stroke? This question makes me think.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: succession video removed

#123

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:31 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:How is going to do ziyarat high flying?
The meaning of 'High flying' here is the manner he uses charter planes, we don't expect him to go in a bullock cart but he can fly to his destinations in a normal plane, 2nd class or probably business class. Do you know the price difference between a charter plane and a normal ticket ?? Whose money is it ? I don't need to elaborate his source of income.
fulan ibn fulan wrote:And frankly I don't know what that masalla Tax is
Either you are being naïve or are highly ignorant ! "Masalla Tax" is the money charged for masala space in Masjids, an issue which had created furore in the community. Lot has been written about it on this forum, the way the Amil of Huseini Masjid, Mumbai was beaten up by women for asking 'Masalla Tax' and how the whole issue was hushed up by a zaada who had to personally come to Bhendi Bazar and assure that no money was taken. Even after this incident, the mafias didn't change, it was "Kutte ki doom tedi ki tedi hi rahi". A similar incident was reported from Surat where police complains were filed and it was reported in local newspapers. These are only a few examples out of the many available on this forum.
fulan ibn fulan wrote: Just because they have rebelled you think they are self thinking.
The starting point of any rebellion is "Self thinking".

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#124

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:25 pm

It is the Nabis job to spread Islma and his religion it is his successors to maintain it not spread it.
Can you then please explain the meaning of DAI and DAWAT? What is the job of DAI besides collecting NAJWAS and ZIYAAFATS
Islam did spread by inviting people which in other words is known as DAWAT.

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#125

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:No one is forced to take thaali,
you are liar or are not aware of the situation other then your town.

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#126

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin's rasam to ensure jamaats have enough money to do whatever they need to.
Your are wrong here. The sabil was introduced because to light a diva in to the masjid. Today the complete sabil money is used for salary to Amil and salams to the visiting shazadas. Even cleaning and maintenance of Masjid is done by mumenis by devoting their time.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: succession video removed

#127

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:07 am

Maqbool wrote:
fulan ibn fulan wrote:Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin's rasam to ensure jamaats have enough money to do whatever they need to.
Your are wrong here. The sabil was introduced because to light a diva in to the masjid. Today the complete sabil money is used for salary to Amil and salams to the visiting shazadas. Even cleaning and maintenance of Masjid is done by mumenis by devoting their time.

Maqbool bhai,

That may be the case in some situations, but in Kandivali, the entire cleaning and maintainence is done by 4 to 5 sunni muslims. i have seen it with my own eyes. same is the case in Charni Road masjid too.

also, during one lai latual Qadr, (i dont remember if it was in 2011 or 2012), i saw them all praying in the Kandivali masjid.... so that effectively destroys the claim that non-Bohras are not allowed to pray in a Bohra masjid.

In hindsight now, i feel i should have photographed them for proof, but the next time i get a chance, i shall surely do so and paste it here

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#128

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:09 am

Dear Zinger,

I know how you favor the Ms bs and all. Last time you have said that the money for dabba is coming from kothar. This time you say that the masjid is cleaned by sunnies. Have you ever bothered to investigate how much money is spent on the Amil and the visitor shajadas! You will never do this. If you try to find out this fact you will learn that 90 to 95 % of jamat fund is spent on Amil and shezadas and always the jamat remain in deficit. forget about helping the poor mumenin. If you are really concerned about our community please involve your self and find out the fact about the jamat functioning.

When you have said that in your jamat you get money from kothar for dabbas, many have sent me PM that "know the motive of this fellow and avoid this fellow. He never hesitate to lying. some time he speaks about against the kothar just to keep his image as neutral but he is very expert in spoiling the discussion."

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: succession video removed

#129

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 am

Maqbool wrote:
When you have said that in your jamat you get money from kothar for dabbas, many have sent me PM that "know the motive of this fellow and avoid this fellow. He never hesitate to lying. some time he speaks about against the kothar just to keep his image as neutral but he is very expert in spoiling the discussion."

Fishy stuff going on behind the scenes. Are you the president of Chameleon Sycophancy Club ? Or is ghulam mohammed the President due to him being senior ( his age is late 70s/early 80s) ?

james
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Re: succession video removed

#130

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:44 am

Maqbool wrote:
fulan ibn fulan wrote:Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin's rasam to ensure jamaats have enough money to do whatever they need to.
Your are wrong here. The sabil was introduced because to light a diva in to the masjid. Today the complete sabil money is used for salary to Amil and salams to the visiting shazadas. Even cleaning and maintenance of Masjid is done by mumenis by devoting their time.

If the accounts are not privy to public knowledge then how would you know if the whole amount of Sabeel is used for salary of Aamil ? Again I catch you lying. :roll:

Bohra spring
Posts: 1350
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: succession video removed

#131

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:58 am

james wrote:
Maqbool wrote: Your are wrong here. The sabil was introduced because to light a diva in to the masjid. Today the complete sabil money is used for salary to Amil and salams to the visiting shazadas. Even cleaning and maintenance of Masjid is done by mumenis by devoting their time.

If the accounts are not privy to public knowledge then how would you know if the whole amount of Sabeel is used for salary of Aamil ? Again I catch you lying. :roll:

If there is nothing to hide why not open the accounts

If there is nothing to hide why not publish audited accounts and place it on all masjid notice boards

If there is nothing to hide why not register dawat as regulated communty centres so contributions are tax deductible and you lodge accounts with government tax office

Lying and hiding facts are the same thing some call it sinful some call it a crime

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: succession video removed

#132

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 am

James; even if you do not have the audacity to open the books of accounts, all you have to do is to check the very small bohri jamaats , specially in the west. even with jamaats with 50 to a 100 mumineen this kind of burglary goes on and even without opening books ,it is very clear why such exorbitant amounts are demanded. the food and clean up and the rest of the work is all done by the volunteers of this small community, but still big amounts have to be paid for the zadas. It is a corrupt system of fleecing the mumineen by emotional blackmail.

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: succession video removed

#133

Unread post by alam » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:30 am

Habeel wrote:Fulan bhai,

"The resemblance is somewhat similar"

However, how you interpret the whole event is very important. In order to find haqq, we get to detach our emotions and examine the whole event with open mind. You cannot just base your opinion on “resemblance” because on counter argument, one can say that rutba of Mazun was ignored while our beloved Burhanuddin maula (RA) always taken name of Mazun sahib in misaaq and conspiracy was planned. This is also a resemblance where in the time of Rasulullah(SWT) the conspiracy against Maula Ali (RA) was planned.
Whenever an event happens, it may resemble situations happened in the past. But you can’t compare and believe that it was correct that time so same applies now. This is killing the argument. Point is our belief should be based on Haqq and situation like this need to be examined with open heart without prejudice and assumptions.
Bhai Habeel, you raise a crucial fallacy rampant in our discussions.

We get into long and windy, sometimes historical events and their interpretations to bring validity to a certain point of view. "Resemblance" matters to the degree of informing us and reminding us of historical events. To be used as a matter of proof - on it's own is weak. Often we find two people arguing about something, using different examples from history, as "resembling" thier point of view.

Having said that, one's examination of evidence and haqq, Nass, etc, is itself a product of one's own history and life experiences, along with it's built in set of biases and preferences. Seldom do we step back and look at our own assumptions and tendencies as a matter course, and subject that to rigorous standards of evidence.

Maqbool
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#134

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:32 am

james wrote:
Maqbool wrote: Your are wrong here. The sabil was introduced because to light a diva in to the masjid. Today the complete sabil money is used for salary to Amil and salams to the visiting shazadas. Even cleaning and maintenance of Masjid is done by mumenis by devoting their time.

If the accounts are not privy to public knowledge then how would you know if the whole amount of Sabeel is used for salary of Aamil ? Again I catch you lying. :roll:
That is why I said investigate. there are friends and unsatisfied people in jamat always, and it is not difficult to find out. Hope you will now investigate and find out the truth yourself.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: succession video removed

#135

Unread post by MMH » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:06 pm

But maula; when he realised they were trying to take over, stop putting shaal on him, not even try to do ashura waaz, not done the maktal sajdo the first year, not give his hand to muffadal Maula for Salaam and let alone putting it on his shoulder.

I did not get what you are saying Fulan bhai....are you saying moula realised the mufaddal b.s was trying to take over and did not do the rest of the stuff....?????????

Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: succession video removed

#136

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:47 pm

And we keep on giving our hard earned money to these amils and dawat so these amils and zadas enjoy their life at our expense.....

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: succession video removed

#137

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 am

Maqbool wrote:Dear Zinger,

I know how you favor the Ms bs and all. Last time you have said that the money for dabba is coming from kothar. This time you say that the masjid is cleaned by sunnies. Have you ever bothered to investigate how much money is spent on the Amil and the visitor shajadas! You will never do this. If you try to find out this fact you will learn that 90 to 95 % of jamat fund is spent on Amil and shezadas and always the jamat remain in deficit. forget about helping the poor mumenin. If you are really concerned about our community please involve your self and find out the fact about the jamat functioning.

When you have said that in your jamat you get money from kothar for dabbas, many have sent me PM that "know the motive of this fellow and avoid this fellow. He never hesitate to lying. some time he speaks about against the kothar just to keep his image as neutral but he is very expert in spoiling the discussion."

Dear Maqbool bhai,

who i favour is no body's business. to each his own.

the last time that you refer too, i never said that the money is coming from kothar. i said that the tiffin is surely subsidised. and i had given enough logical proof for that too. if people prefer to not read it and label others as mischief mongers, then that is there problem not mine. i can hazard a guess who sent you the email, and i would like to tell him i dont give a damn what he thinks and i am far better at sticking to topics than he is. he is the one who is notorious for diverting topics, not i.

i hope never to have lied. i prefer to not say anything on a topic if i have nothing to say. i do not have a habit of seeing my name on this site, like many others, who post merely for the sake of posting. you will have noticed i have not been posting much over the past few weeks. because i have nothing to contribute.
i have often said something, which might amount to a lie, but when i was corrected, i have taken it back.

i know for a fact exactly how much money is spent on the aamil and other people and your guess is not to far from the truth.

as for speaking against the kothar, i always will. because i AM AGAINST THEM, make no mistake about it, but yes, i do believe in giving the devil his due, as little as it may be in this case.

i honestly dont give a damn what people think about me on this site, we dont know each other from Adam. but what does annoy me is people making a non-issue of something which is a non-issue to begin with

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: succession video removed

#138

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 am

Why are you so much concerned for wrong doing in our sect...you have already chosen KQ as your leader...so why not bother about him and his dawat...

true_abde
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Re: succession video removed

#139

Unread post by true_abde » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 am

again why are you really bothered as to whats happening in the jamaat, are you a really part of dawoodi bohra community ? frankly this forum or the so called pdbs dont really make any sense....you guys dont have an identity...all you have is this website to rely and vent your angst on...all you are a handful of ungrateful hypocrites...

Destroyer
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:26 am

Re: succession video removed

#140

Unread post by Destroyer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:09 am

true_bohra wrote:Why are you so much concerned for wrong doing in our sect...you have already chosen KQ as your leader...so why not bother about him and his dawat...
yes offcourse no one should be bothered about muffy and his dawat any more, once all the dawat property and masajids are handed over to rightful sucessor which is SKQ, no one will ever ask who is muffy and where he is, untill all momeenin property which is dawat property is still in hands of muffy and his gangs it is all momeenin rights to ask for justice.

DB- MUMBAIKAR
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 am

Re: succession video removed

#141

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:35 am

true_abde wrote:again why are you really bothered as to whats happening in the jamaat, are you a really part of dawoodi bohra community ? frankly this forum or the so called pdbs dont really make any sense....you guys dont have an identity...all you have is this website to rely and vent your angst on...all you are a handful of ungrateful hypocrites...
In that case you should stop visiting this forum and live with whatever identity your masters have given you.... but the fact is you wont stop because you are a mole of kothar and will stick around here like a parasite who will suck news / happenings from here and puke out to your masters and ungrateful and "doghla" as you are, you also try to poison the discussions of this forum.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: succession video removed

#142

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 am

DBM bhai, the name of this site is dawoodi-bohras.com

it is not reformist-bohras.com or progressive-bohras.com or reformist-dawoodi-bohras.com or progressive-dawoodi-bohras.com

until such time as they change the name, we all have a right to come here and comment.

if they, the reformists have created this site just to abuse the dawoodi bohra community under the guise of "bringing in change", then we are duty bound to reply in them back in kind

as for anyone being a mole, trust me, there is no need. the kothar is monitoring this site 24x7.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: succession video removed

#143

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 am

Please stop ridiculing zinger, he is very civilized to converse. Silly ridicule spoils a good debate and is an eyesore to read. Lets treat this forum more respectfully by placing sensible arguments and debates and not make it a personal chatroom posting non relevant comments. Admin has created like button to reduce wastage of forum space. Dislike button idea is also great to minimize ridicule.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: succession video removed

#144

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:16 am

Why abdes do not understand simple logic ............... God is something we will never understand but logic demands that there be a God, in whatever name, style, fashion ......... may it be Galaxy, Energy or whatever, our brains are not capable of grasping 'how' He is, but we can certainly say He Is.

Quran is a book for ever and for everybody, not to keep it or recite it like a parrot but a) to understand it b) interprete it c) analyze it d) reserach it and finally e) act upon it. It is like a vast ocean, you not only have to swim in it but have to dive into it.

21+52 = 73 Bolta Qurans have vanished; 53rd (or 74th) will vanish soon; we all will vanish soon. If God had intended to 'use' bolta quarans there was no need for Him to send His Books .......... and there is an inherent limitation in every bolta quran ........... they can add or delete whatever they please or better being mortals may not remember it fully (please do not mix this with Hafiz-e-Qurans who just 'store' Quran within themselves).

Your 52nd Haqeqi Kaba is underneath and efforts are underway to really make it Ka'aba for abdes.

Habeel
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Re: succession video removed

#145

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:58 am

I completly agree with humanbeing. Why to redicule, abuse and discourage someone who is speaking his opinion. Put your argument against not aggression.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: succession video removed

#146

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:45 am

humanbeing wrote:Please stop ridiculing zinger, he is very civilized to converse. Silly ridicule spoils a good debate and is an eyesore to read. Lets treat this forum more respectfully by placing sensible arguments and debates and not make it a personal chatroom posting non relevant comments. Admin has created like button to reduce wastage of forum space. Dislike button idea is also great to minimize ridicule.

HB, thank you for your kind words. truth be told, i was quite a creep in between, hell bent on making life miserable for one particular member.

thankfully, bohra spring made me see the error of my ways and i hope to have mended my ways

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: succession video removed

#147

Unread post by haqniwaat » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am

It's becoming obvious to many that there has been hanky panky in the London video and audio. And the "official" removal of several videos is raising serious questions in the minds of many. History is happening and hopefully people will begin questioning the obvious coup d'etat that has taken place in the most horrific manner by saying lanat on Syedna Burhanuddin's mazoon. Unthinkable. Power corrupts the soul and the mind.

AmmarHussaini
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Re: succession video removed

#148

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
true_abde wrote:again why are you really bothered as to whats happening in the jamaat, are you a really part of dawoodi bohra community ? frankly this forum or the so called pdbs dont really make any sense....you guys dont have an identity...all you have is this website to rely and vent your angst on...all you are a handful of ungrateful hypocrites...
In that case you should stop visiting this forum and live with whatever identity your masters have given you.... but the fact is you wont stop because you are a mole of kothar and will stick around here like a parasite who will suck news / happenings from here and puke out to your masters and ungrateful and "doghla" as you are, you also try to poison the discussions of this forum.
good that you noticed it as well, I had recognized Zinger long back, his doghla pana is well documented on several threads.

but I am amazed few educated idiots are still not able to recognized this najaiz aulaad of kothar named zinger and true_ghada. :wink:
Last edited by AmmarHussaini on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: succession video removed

#149

Unread post by zinger » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:12 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote: In that case you should stop visiting this forum and live with whatever identity your masters have given you.... but the fact is you wont stop because you are a mole of kothar and will stick around here like a parasite who will suck news / happenings from here and puke out to your masters and ungrateful and "doghla" as you are, you also try to poison the discussions of this forum.
good that you noticed it as well, I had recognized Zinger long back, his doghla pana is well documented on several threads.

haa haa haa, want me to list your names here? all of them?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

truth seeker100
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Re: succession video removed

#150

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 am

zinger wrote:sigh,,,, :cry:

if only you knew :cry: :cry:
if only you knew that your maula is a money hungry fraud that dosen't give a damn about deen
:(