succession video removed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Destroyer

Re: succession video removed

Unread post by Destroyer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 am

marrying ayesha was not a mistake, neither keeping abu bakar close was a mistake, it was all strategical.

please post sensible posts, I didnt read more after those first lines.

btw till now DAI was suppose to be masoom, and now suddenly he became human who can make mistakes? oh come on make up ur mind first.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 am

Why did he keep Abu Bakar (LA) close to him?
Actually, Ali (ra) was much closer to the prophet (saw), so much so that he was staying in his house and married the prophet's daughter.

hmmmmmm... bigger picture anyone?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Fulan bhai, it is only been like 2 months now, you never when the rabit or rabits jump out of the hat. let the time pass by and you will see the real colors of the fake dai.
let me tell you he is not dancing for free, he will make all the bohras dance and that too for a price.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Similarly when Burhannuddin Maula became Dai the population of India, especially surat in Pune had a lot of love for KQ and if Maula had removed him then it would have caused more damage to the community.
You can be both masoom and human it isn't one or the other.
Did I say he was the closest? He was close, so much so the The prophet married his daughter. You can't look at one and say it was part of the bigger picture and the other and say it was a mistake.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:13 pm

The bigger picture is actually clear. The prophet (saw) kept Abu Bakr (ra) close so that he could become the first khalifa of Islam. And when Abu Bakr (ra) became the first khalifa of Islam, Ali (ra) didn't split and create his own "Ali Bohra" sect . He didn't create it when Umar (ra) became the second khalifa and he didn't create it when Uthman (ra) became the third khalifa.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

So why cannot Muffadal Saifuddin if righteous become the Misaal of Maula Ali (AS) and SKQ saheb become the Dai to show the world and compare it with this misaal!

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Based on that response I am 100% sure anjami is a sunni. Imam Ali didn't start his own, he continued the one from RasulAllah it was Abu Bakr (LA) along with the other 2 (LA) who borke away when they went to Sakifa to decide who would take over.
My question to you is if Abu Bakr believed RasulAllah had not left anyone in charge of his religion why did he feel the need that someone should be appointed? Does he know more than RasulAllah? Why did he take it on himself to appoint Umar (LA) as the next Caliph? If RasulAllah hadn't appointed anyone why did he have to, he could have died and allowed them to 'vote' on it?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Fulan I Fulan
Question is Did Imam Ali took allegiance or Misaq ( in your language) to Hazarat Abu Baker. According to a debate which took place between SHIA and SUNNI Scholars in Peshwar ( Read Book Peshawar Nights) the Shia scholar from Iran did say that Imam Ali did take the misaq 6 months after Abu Baker became the Caliph ( Page 79 of Peshawar Nights)
If Imam Ali took the Misaq then by sending Laanaats on first 3 Kahlifas Are you questioning the wisdom of Imam Ali, Are you and your Dai is more knowledgeable and Hikkamatwala then Moula Ali? Did Imam Ali or his progeny ever sent the laanats on any of these khalifas?
Please provide with reference (BTW Badrijanab as as refrence is not acceptable :lol: )

think

Unread post by think » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

who did the nikah ceremony to wed hazrat Fatima bibi to moula ali?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 pm

fulan,

Answers to all these questions would be too complex for you to understand. You should start with baby steps. You said that the prophet (saw) kept Abu Bakr (ra) close for some bigger picture. Have you seen that bigger picture or are you still in the dark after 14 centuries? If you have, kindly share it with us.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 pm

A Sunni historian Al-Yaqubi mentions in Tarikh al-Yaqubi,
"A numbers of migrants and the helpers refused to swear allegiance to Abu Bakr, inclined as they were to favor Ali ibn AbuTalib. Al Abbas bin Abd al-Muttalib, Al-Fadi bin Al-Abbas, Al Zuhayr, Khalid bin Said, Al Miqdad, Salman the Persian, Abu Zar Ghaffari, Ammar ibn Yasir, Al-Bara'a, Ubayy bin Ka'b were part of this group". Tarikh al-Yaqubi 2. p. 114.
Was Imam Ali (AS) bayat forced though:
Waqidi (d. 207)
Document No. 1
“Ali and Zubair were enraged. They did not do Bay’at.
Umar shouted: Come out or we shall burn the house with you.
They still refused to come out. So he pulled both of them out by force and dragged them to Abu Bakr till they paid allegiance.”[2]
Some narrators of this report are:
Tabari Imami (4th century): Al-Mustarshid, Pg. 378
Ibne Shahar Aashob (d. 588): Mathalib, Pg. 419
Ibne Tawoos (d. 664): Al-Taraif, Pgs. 238-239
Nasr bin Muzahim (d. 212)

“Muawiyah wrote to Ali: Against all of them (means Caliphs) you committed tyranny (rebelled). This we came to know through your enraged looks, your words laced with scorn and rancor, sigh of your breast and unwillingness to co-operate with them. You were taken to each of them as a camel is dragged by its reins[3] till you paid allegiance while you hated.”[4]

Ibne Athim Kufi (d. 314): Al-Futuh, Vol. 2, Pg. 578
Ibne Abde Rabb (d. 328): Al-Iqd al-Fareed, Vol. 4, Pgs. 308-309
Shaykh Mufeed (d. 413): Al-Fusool Al-Mukhtar, Pg. 287
Khateeb Khwarizmi (d. 568): Al-Manaqib, Pg. 175
Ibne Abil Hadeed (d. 656): Sharh Nahjul Balagha, Vol. 15, Pg. 74 & 186
Qalaqshandi (d. 821): Subh al-Ashi, Vol. 1, Pg. 273

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:53 pm

A shia historian called Ali bin Ali writes in his book Tariq-a-shiayia

"People will one day claim that Ali was a whiny child who was crying as if a toy was taken from him. But let them know that Ali is a lion, he doesn't whine and cry for that which Allah has chosen for someone else.

The above account has been corroborated by the following famous narrators.

Kabadi bigami(1st century): Al-Qusbshid, Pg. 234
Ibne fulan bin khulan (d. 388): Fatthalib, Pg. 234
Ibne Chaloos bin khaloos (d. 456): Al-Taraif, Pgs. 234-432
Kasr bin Mulazhim (d. 234)

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 pm

its pointless arguing, there is evidence which supports both theories.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 pm

What evidence? books written fulan ibn fulan? What are the facts? The companions of the prophet (saw) have been honored in the Quran. They became the khalifas of Islam and spread Islam far and wide. What have your Dais done to spread Islam? According to your evidence, Ali (ra) was a crybaby who was whining and crying like a toy was taken away from him. Is that the big picture? A sulking Ali?

I don't wonder why muawiyah said. He said it because he was an enemy of Ali (ra). But you people should be ashamed of yourself, showing us a picture of Ali (ra) painted by Muawiyah!!

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:31 pm

the only time the Holy Quran talks about Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman is in the following Ayats:
Summun bukmun umyun fahum laa yarji'oon"
They are deaf, dumb and blind so they return not (to
the right path)
That was your evidence.
They spread the wrong Islam far and wide, no matter which Shia group is right, Sunni is deffinately wrong because on the Day of Ghadeer RasulAllah clearly states Mun kunto Maulaho Fahaza Ali'un Maula.
It is the Nabis job to spread Islma and his religion it is his successors to maintain it not spread it.
Bohras dont akknowledge the paintings of any of the Ahlul Bait so go to a different forum to discuss that. It is blasfemous to draw pictures of RasulAllah, Ali and all the Imams after him.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:46 pm

It is the Nabis job to spread Islma and his religion it is his successors to maintain it not spread it.
Yeah with successors like your past and present Dai, I would consider it a mercy of Allah.
Bohras dont akknowledge the paintings of any of the Ahlul Bait so go to a different forum to discuss that. It is blasfemous to draw pictures of RasulAllah, Ali and all the Imams after him.
Well, I suddenly seem a lot smarter than I already am, with you around. :wink:

Now, let us go back to the original question that you asked. What is the big picture? Why did the prophet (saw) keep Abu Bakr (ra) so close to him? However, considering the fact that you are a brain dead abde who can only deliver talking points, I wouldn't expect you to know. Are you a jamea educated abde by any chance? Cause it shows in your posts and your understanding of other people's posts.

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 pm

fulan do u want me to list out mufi actions which are worst then abu bakar,usman,umar,abu lahab,firon,iblis all together combined?

in fact abu bakar and other two were far better than muffy in every sense.

we cant even keep name of ALI in same line where ur master name would be mentioned.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:15 am

No I wasn't able to go to jamea. I want to tell you a zikr from RasulAllah. Once Imam Hasan and Imam hussain along with a few very close Ashab were with RasulAllah and one asked him If these 3 are going to be enemies of Islam in the future why are you keeping them so close to you. So RasulAllah planted single seed in the ground and when it started growing he called them all back. They said to Him, there are weeds around the plant, shall we remove them? He said no not as yet and over time the plant grew but so did the weeds. RasulAllah called them back again and said now remoove the weeds. The Ashab found it more difficult but managed to remove it. So they asked him why not let us remove it when they were weak so RasulAllah replied: The plant was too weak back then now the plant is stronger even though the weeds are stronger the plant wasnt damaged but If you took the weeds out before, the plant coud die as well. He then told them that this plant is Islam and the weeds are those 3.
This is why RasulAllah kept them close.

No I dont destroyer unless you want me to do the same for KQ. Youre right Ali is not like our current day Maula, Ali is Amir ul Mumineen. There was no man like him, Son in law of the prophet and his wasi, Wali of Allah, Teacher of the Angels. You can't compare Ali to any man, women or child.

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:No I wasn't able to go to jamea. I want to tell you a zikr from RasulAllah. Once Imam Hasan and Imam hussain along with a few very close Ashab were with RasulAllah and one asked him If these 3 are going to be enemies of Islam in the future why are you keeping them so close to you. So RasulAllah planted single seed in the ground and when it started growing he called them all back. They said to Him, there are weeds around the plant, shall we remove them? He said no not as yet and over time the plant grew but so did the weeds. RasulAllah called them back again and said now remoove the weeds. The Ashab found it more difficult but managed to remove it. So they asked him why not let us remove it when they were weak so RasulAllah replied: The plant was too weak back then now the plant is stronger even though the weeds are stronger the plant wasnt damaged but If you took the weeds out before, the plant coud die as well. He then told them that this plant is Islam and the weeds are those 3.

No I dont destroyer unless you want me to do the same for KQ. Youre right Ali is not like our current day Maula, Ali is Amir ul Mumineen. There was no man like him, Son in law of the prophet and his wasi, Wali of Allah, Teacher of the Angels. You can't compare Ali to any man, women or child.
yes please point out what u have got for SKQ, because I really challenge on this one.

fulan u are a liar and planted weed on this forum to divert each and every topic round and round, but u fail miserably.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 am

Despite Burhanuddin Maula giving nass to Muffadal Maula, is trying to seize control of dawat, just like Abu Bakr (LA)
When RasulAllah Passed away, Maulatuna Fatema cut all ties with Abu Bakr and today, Fatema na Dai Muffadal Maula will cut all ties with Abu bakrs ham shaan KQ.
When RasulAllah passed away, his true air carried out the preparation of his janaza, while Abu bakr and his goons went to Sakifa to take control, today, When Burhanuddin Maula passed away, His true air prepared his janaza while KQ went to Darus sakina and tried to take control.

The resembalance is actually quite scary, and if you don't see it, I would really question who is the blind one out here?

I have never tried to divert any topics. every time I post something, people always make jokes, call me a brain dead Abde because they just can't cope with losing an arguement so they don't let it finish.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:The resembalance is actually quite scary, and if you don't see it, I would really question who is the blind one out here? .
The resemblance of actions of SMS is quiet similar to that of a spolit tyrant ! he is high flying to all places, meeting with lousy political heavyweights ! and busy garnering publicity by pompous and wasteful show off in guise of sympathy.

He doesn’t have any vision, schemes promoted by him are forced and wasteful. Such as thousands of “nariyal-daan” ( such a hindu based tradition), FMB thaali scheme ( forced down everyone’s throat), Masalla Tax ( selling namaz space, shame !)

He walks around with such an air, as if he is some DEMI GOD and orchestrate people’s reaction drooling, salivating over Deedar. Morally Blind and corrupt cannot see what SMS is doing to gullible followers. He is creating a “Praja” of hypocrite, self centered, rich abdes.

Kothari thugs, amils, sheikhs and two-bit mullahs will loose a debate with a commoner over issues plaguing the community. Leave alone debating intellectual topics. Only if these Kothari thugs have the guts to do it at decent, honest and influence free level not resorting to dirty politics, deceit and violence.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:42 am

How is going to do ziyarat high flying? Isn't it every mumins wish to do Zyarat of Imam Hussain and Ali, Syedna Hatim and any other that he does in the next few weeks.
I have never been forced by my parents to go to masjid but it is my basic need that if maula is in mycity I go to see him and even go to see hiim in other cities. People throughout the 1400 years of Islam have flocked to the feet of Nabi, Imam or Dai of their time. Surely you have heard the zikars done by Burhanuddin Maula in his waaz?
His vision is to lead tdawat in the same way his Father did, KQ is making his schemes because he knows that he has to change it if he is going to get any support. No one is forced to take thaali, My family takes it once a week maximum. And frankly I don't know what that masalla Tax is, perhaps you're referring to Sabil, which was Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin's rasam to ensure jamaats have enough money to do whatever they need to. They give priority to masjid jagaa's to these people who gave sabil but if there is space they dont stop the non payers from coming in.
I have been in Maula's presence countless times, recently in India he would walk with his head pointed at the floor till he got on the takhat. The followers of KQ and Muffadal Maula are exactly the same. Just because they have rebelled you think they are self thinking. Stop treating them so differently. All KQ supporters use the same arguements taher talks about on his videos. Just as I use the arguements I have learnt from Waaz.
LOOOL why don't you talk to me and we'll see if I can handle it. Just to let you know, I am neither a paid Lackey, kothari thug, Aamil, or a two bit mullah, I am just a well educated ghulam of Muffadal Maula who is talking on here because he feels he has a duty to share his insight with the blind.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 am

The plant was too weak back then now the plant is stronger even though the weeds are stronger the plant wasnt damaged but If you took the weeds out before, the plant coud die as well. He then told them that this plant is Islam and the weeds are those 3.
I have heard this fairy tale before. But it doesn't represent reality. Only fiction. If you have a good gardener, you do not need weeds to take care of a tree. And taking out the weeds, never results in killing the plant. You need to take a lesson in gardening before coming up with these faulty stories.

Unfortunately for you, the weeds grew into a big tree which is still thriving and the tree that you represent is withering. 14 centuries have passed and no one from your clan was able to pluck out the weeds. Infact, your tree had to actually apologize to the weeds and run in a police van.

Who put the Quran in a book form for the benefit of all? The weeds.
And who prevents his abdes from understanding the Quran?
Last edited by anajmi on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 am

o.k. f ibn f. let us see how true you are in your thoughts.
1. when will your muffy stop collecting money in crores. Here is Allah's word 'Allah is free of all wants ,worthy of all praise. Allah's messengers are also the same. They care least about this world. But here is your dai muffy full of schemes to fill his pocket. every scheme he has devised is to take ,take and take from mumineen. when is he going to do anything? It would be better if he does nothing. He has , because of his greed to become the next c.e.o. of the bohri community , broken the bohri community in fractions.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:07 am

Fulan bhai,

"The resemblance is somewhat similar"

However, how you interpret the whole event is very important. In order to find haqq, we get to detach our emotions and examine the whole event with open mind. You cannot just base your opinion on “resemblance” because on counter argument, one can say that rutba of Mazun was ignored while our beloved Burhanuddin maula (RA) always taken name of Mazun sahib in misaaq and conspiracy was planned. This is also a resemblance where in the time of Rasulullah(SWT) the conspiracy against Maula Ali (RA) was planned.
Whenever an event happens, it may resemble situations happened in the past. But you can’t compare and believe that it was correct that time so same applies now. This is killing the argument. Point is our belief should be based on Haqq and situation like this need to be examined with open heart without prejudice and assumptions.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Despite Burhanuddin Maula giving nass to Muffadal Maula, is trying to seize control of dawat, just like Abu Bakr (LA)
When RasulAllah Passed away, Maulatuna Fatema cut all ties with Abu Bakr and today, Fatema na Dai Muffadal Maula will cut all ties with Abu bakrs ham shaan KQ.
When RasulAllah passed away, his true air carried out the preparation of his janaza, while Abu bakr and his goons went to Sakifa to take control, today, When Burhanuddin Maula passed away, His true air prepared his janaza while KQ went to Darus sakina and tried to take control.

The resembalance is actually quite scary, and if you don't see it, I would really question who is the blind one out here?

I have never tried to divert any topics. every time I post something, people always make jokes, call me a brain dead Abde because they just can't cope with losing an arguement so they don't let it finish.
Bother the problem with you is that you have only one sided vision, you cannot frame the whole picture, your heart will not and cannot accept any truth regarding Shz MS!
What is you reverse the whole situation as compared to Abu Bakr and RasulAllah (PBUH) scenario
what if Abu Bakr of this zaman and Ham shaan is Muffadal Saifuddin, what if the the daughters of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin Saheb (TUS) did what Maa Fatema did to cut off all the ties with Muffadal Saiffudin ham shan of Abu Bakr, what if Muffy and gang or company where sitting in the Sakifa (saifee mahal ) and plotting conspiracy and creating Zahir Batin concept within their kinship that is more harmful than what Abu Bakr and other companions did, they did after the wafaat of Rasulallah (TUS) and Muffy was doing it during hayyat tayaba oF Aqa Burhanuddin Moula (RA).
Just go and ask your Muffadal Moula ONCE AND FOR ALL, THAT WAS HE CONSPIRING ABOUT MAZOON-E-DAWAT DURING THE REIGN OF AQA SYEDNA BURHANUDDIN MOULA (RA) AND I KNOW NOW HAPPILY HE WILL SAY YES. SO IF HE SAYS YES THAT MEANS HE WAS AGAINST THE RUTBA AND MARATIB OF MAZOON-E-DAWAT AND IF HE DID NOT OBEY MAZOON-E-DAWAT HE WAS NOT OBEYING DAI-UL-MUTLAQ SYENDA MOHAMMED BURAHNUDDIN (RA) AND IF HE WAS AGAINST HIM, THAN HE WAS AGAINST THE ILHAM OF IMAM, IF HE WAS AGAINST IMAM-U-ZAMAN HE WAS AGAINST ALLAH (SWT) NAUZOBILLAH. NOW YOU TELL ME HOW CAN A DAI MAKE SUCH A MUNAFAQEEN THE NEXT DAI IN COMING. "THOUGHT FOR A DAY" :?:

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Anjami, So RasulAllah didn't know what he was talking about? Is there any better 'gardener' than RasulAllah? Thankfully for us the weeds grew into a separate tree and our tree is still standing strong today despite the numerous genocide attempt at Shias by Sunnis.
Scholars are unanimous regarding the fact that Ali ibn Abu Talib possessed his own personal transcript of the text of the Qur'an, which he had collected himself six months after the death of the Muhammad, and that this was the first compilation of the Qur'an. The unique aspect about this version was that it had been collected in the order it was sent, which mainstream Shi’ism hold is the only difference between the Qur'an we have today and Ali’s
It is also said that when Ali brought it forward but the weeds rejected it and began compiling it themselves. On close examination, there are only 2 or 3 differences between the two. but Ali's was ready within 6 months while it took the weeds much longer and the biggest weed was not even alive to see it completed.

Think, Firstly if you could at least refer to Muffadal Maula as MS I would appreciate it. I don't put any deregatory names for KQ so please show me the same respect. Yes Maula does collect a lot of money, but let us see what he does with it. First I will talk about personal experiences and then generally. Personally I can give you a few occasions when my family have needed money for a house, university fees, ect ect, without Maula's grace (of course at the time Burhanuddin Maula was still Dai) the 6 of us would still be living in some dingy old house which was barely big enough for us, I would not have been able to go to Uni. If maula hadn't graced us with this Karzan/grant, we would have had to contemplate getting a loan from the bank, something both Muffadal Maula and Burhanuddin Maula have detested.
Now in general terms, Maula has built masjid ul Anwar, Kufa ni masjid, hospitals, schools, gifted people in India houses.
Muffadal Maula hasn't divided the community, KQ has, if he keeps quiet we are still one. Muffadal Maula couldn't keep quiet because maula had openly declared him Dai.

Habeel, for the sake of my next argument I will take KQ to be the dai and show how it was him who was planning.
His website was started 2 months before Maula's wafaat, now do you think in your honest opinion he could have made that entire website by himself in however many hours before he made his claim? I personally don't, I know IT relatively well and the amount of content he had on his website, the layout, everything screams some sort of professional design. He must have therefore told someone. which was going completely against Maula's farmaan in the first place because he was told to keep it to himself till Maula declared it. His Daughters, who had married into various members of Burhannudin Maulas family left saifee mahal on that night and went to their dad before he has yet to do his bayaan. So what can we call that? coincidence, daughters intuition, or KQ having told his daughters from before that he was going to try and seize control.
Some families in America will testify to the fact that 2 years ago he started aking najwa from people in the region of 50-55K USD, one family in particular was asked for 53, not 52 and when they asked his sons said tame tamara dai ni waat nai mano? which means they alreadt knew to. so it seems as though KQ let the rabbit out of the hat a bit too early.

Akhtiar, you say KQ's daughters stopped talking to those who conspired, but it was The deceased prophets daughter who stopped talking to the conspirators, in my agrument, Burhanuddin Maula is representation of RasulAllah, who did his children shun? KQ so your own analogy of the situation is garbage.

Once agin you go to this conspiracy theory, but no Bhai saheb, aamil, Shezada has ever said in a public function that KQ should be forced out, they never told people to stop praying behind him, they haven't done any of that. If an Aamil comes out and say that yes I was told to not show him respect when he came, with written proof I'd listen but until then kindly stop talking about it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Anjami, So RasulAllah didn't know what he was talking about? Is there any better 'gardener' than RasulAllah? Thankfully for us the weeds grew into a separate tree and our tree is still standing strong today despite the numerous genocide attempt at Shias by Sunnis.
Everything that is attributed to the prophet (saw) might not be true. And since what you claim doesn't make practical sense, I assume that the prophet (saw) never said it.

Weeds don't grow into trees. More senseless talk. Weeds wither and die after a few days or weeks.
Scholars are unanimous regarding the fact that Ali ibn Abu Talib possessed his own personal transcript of the text of the Qur'an, which he had collected himself six months after the death of the Muhammad, and that this was the first compilation of the Qur'an. The unique aspect about this version was that it had been collected in the order it was sent, which mainstream Shi’ism hold is the only difference between the Qur'an we have today and Ali’s
It is also said that when Ali brought it forward but the weeds rejected it and began compiling it themselves. On close examination, there are only 2 or 3 differences between the two. but Ali's was ready within 6 months while it took the weeds much longer and the biggest weed was not even alive to see it completed.
Since no one has seen this Quran, we can safely conclude that it doesn't exist and is just another fairy tale. These scholars that you refer to are probably fiction writers. Too bad, the "tree" has to read from the Quran created by the weed!!

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Anjami, and you say I am blind. you said youself in your post: 'Unfortunately for you, the weeds grew into a big tree' So who is senseless and not to mention a hypocryte.

Are you honestly just going to wave it away because it doesn't support you. Scholars agree on it so youre just going to deny it? And I am 'Brain dead'. No one has seen Allah either, is He just a fairytale?

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:
fulan ibn fulan wrote:Despite Burhanuddin Maula giving nass to Muffadal Maula, is trying to seize control of dawat, just like Abu Bakr (LA)

Bother the problem with you is that you have only one sided vision, you cannot frame the whole picture, your heart will not and cannot accept any truth regarding Shz MS!
What is you reverse the whole situation as compared to Abu Bakr and RasulAllah (PBUH) scenario
what if Abu Bakr of this zaman and Ham shaan is Muffadal Saifuddin, what if the the daughters of Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin Saheb (TUS) did what Maa Fatema did to cut off all the ties with Muffadal Saiffudin ham shan of Abu Bakr, what if Muffy and gang or company where sitting in the Sakifa (saifee mahal ) and plotting conspiracy and creating Zahir Batin concept within their kinship that is more harmful than what Abu Bakr and other companions did, they did after the wafaat of Rasulallah (TUS) and Muffy was doing it during hayyat tayaba oF Aqa Burhanuddin Moula (RA).
Just go and ask your Muffadal Moula ONCE AND FOR ALL, THAT WAS HE CONSPIRING ABOUT MAZOON-E-DAWAT DURING THE REIGN OF AQA SYEDNA BURHANUDDIN MOULA (RA) AND I KNOW NOW HAPPILY HE WILL SAY YES. SO IF HE SAYS YES THAT MEANS HE WAS AGAINST THE RUTBA AND MARATIB OF MAZOON-E-DAWAT AND IF HE DID NOT OBEY MAZOON-E-DAWAT HE WAS NOT OBEYING DAI-UL-MUTLAQ SYENDA MOHAMMED BURAHNUDDIN (RA) AND IF HE WAS AGAINST HIM, THAN HE WAS AGAINST THE ILHAM OF IMAM, IF HE WAS AGAINST IMAM-U-ZAMAN HE WAS AGAINST ALLAH (SWT) NAUZOBILLAH. NOW YOU TELL ME HOW CAN A DAI MAKE SUCH A MUNAFAQEEN THE NEXT DAI IN COMING. "THOUGHT FOR A DAY" :?:
There were many who were conspiring against Mazoon-Dawat years and even decades (upto 30 years) before the wafaat of Maula Burhanuddin. (THere are witnesses to those named below, I am not making this up. Ask why we are anonymous on this forum before you ask us to bring witnesses against these powerful people named below):

SH. Mufaddalbhai Saheb Aka SMS
SH. Malek ul ashter Bhai Saheb
Yusuf Najmuddin or YN (chief of command of Fitnat in Dawat)
Qasim Bhai Saheb Hakimuddin
Aliasgher bhaisaheb kalimuddin
Badrul Jamali (YN's son)
Juzer ( YN's son)
Kauser Ali ( YN's son)
Saiid ul Khair ( YN's son)
Johara (YN's daughter). Also wife of SMS (The witch who created the rift)
Maria (YN's daughter)
Khaddir bhaisaheb Zakiuddin
Adnan Bhai Saheb Zakiuddin
Behlolsaheb Zakiuddin
Mudreka bs Zakiuddin
Quresh Bs shehabuddin
Murtaza Shehabuddin
Hatim bs Shakir
Shamohil Bs Shehabuddin
Mukarram bs Hakimuddin
Taha bs Hakimuddin,
Mustafa bs Safiyuddin
Mehlum BS (SMB Grandson)
Abi Ali bhaisaheb husamuddin (son of Mukasir)
Abizhar Bhai Saheb husamuddin
Maryam Ben Saheba (sister of SMB, YN)
Ubaiyy Bhai Saheb (brainwashed or recruited for worldly gain)
Tasneem, Naamatullah, Arwa, Arefa, etc (granddaughters of Maryam bensaheb a)
Zohairbhai Saheb (Maryam bensahebs son)
Nafisa Ben Saheb (daughter of Maryam Ben Saheba and mother of Taizoon Bhai Saheb - the zahirbatin whistleblower who was almost murdered by members of his own family and hired guns fanatics )
Sarabensaheb (daughter of Maryam Ben Saheb)
The husain Heptullah and his mafia from africa
The Malas- Taher, Mufaddal, Huzefa.
Khorakiwala - sk. Husaini family - monginis
Mohammed Hasan of Egypt
Bayte Zainee family Zainuddin family. Too many to name
Sheikh Mohammed - Kothar
Sk. Husamuddin Kothar
Sheikh ahmedali Yamani - Kothar
Poonawala family of Pune

So Mufaddal Bhai Saheb is not the only one who Disrespected rutba. The above named people here disrespected and spoke evil of even Mukasir Saheb SalehbhaiSaheb. There are Many many more names, whose misaak was broken for decades, that people can add to this list if they choose.

My point in publishing this list is to establish question of credibility of testimony by already biased parties.
If the above named people (among countless others) already had dushmani against Maazun Saheb, long long before 2014, their credibility is absolutely ZERO when they try to discredit SKQ as 53rd, or alternatively, to legitimize SMS as 53rd. Any testimony or declarations, writings, petitions from the above is BIASED AND CORRUPTED.

There are literally thousand of others who have been contaminated and brainwashed by the zZahirbatin philosophy, by the propaganda and deception by the institutions of power (jameaa, alvazaarat), all of these were heavily controlled and managed by the above named True Munaafekeens of Dawat. there are thousands of jameaa graduates worldwide, as aamils, moallims, teachers, ustaads in various roles,who have been poisoned and whose Misaak was broken all these years, while they believed, erroneously, that they are the preachers, teachers and saviours of our imaan and soul. Right now, their own imaan is on shaky grounds - and they better at least start blinking instead of keeping their eyes shut so tight.

Wake up, open your eyes, and use your Allah-granted common sense to see the light. Instead of continuing keeping the closed, and blinded by the usual messages of blind obedience, talking points, and cliches of "in the name of maula", etc etc.
Last edited by alam on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.