succession video removed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: succession video removed

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 pm

james wrote:
shehzada wrote: bent on taking us back to the 7th century.
Subanallah. Back to the era of Rasullah SAW .

As an aside , you do profess to be a follower of Islam which was revealed by Allah Ta'ala and his Prophet SAW in 7th century ? What's your beef with 7th century ?
Can SMB begin this practice and ask his followers including you to do the same.He does not have to go that far just follow the life and example of 48 and 49th Dai

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:49 pm

There were few small video clips on youtube.... Muffy's nonsense blurting such as 'No hijab throw ladies out', 'women should stay at home', 'women should not be educated'. 'If you don't make roti you won't get shafat' etc....all taken out due to 'copy right' objection by Mahad az Zahra. Did anyone download these before they went offline? or is it available at any other place?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:48 pm

abbasb wrote:There were few small video clips on youtube.... Muffy's nonsense blurting such as 'No hijab throw ladies out', 'women should stay at home', 'women should not be educated'. 'If you don't make roti you won't get shafat' etc....all taken out due to 'copy right' objection by Mahad az Zahra. Did anyone download these before they went offline? or is it available at any other place?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9050&p=126929#p126929

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Actually, if you listen closely, words are indeed audible, albeit not very clearly. The beleivequtbuddin website has a few arguments correct. He says "khuda barkut aape" pretty clearly at one point. I'm not advocating anyone here, just pointing out the facts. I still find it suspicious that the youtube video was removed by jamea safiyah. Both sides in this argument are tricksy and false.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 am

Nietzsche wrote:Actually, if you listen closely, words are indeed audible, albeit not very clearly. The beleivequtbuddin website has a few arguments correct. He says "khuda barkut aape" pretty clearly at one point. I'm not advocating anyone here, just pointing out the facts. I still find it suspicious that the youtube video was removed by jamea safiyah. Both sides in this argument are tricksy and false.
Here the point is Nuss and not "khuda barkut aape".

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:24 am

Yeah, understood, but it invalidates the claims that he was unable to speak. Despite the cajoling he might have received to talk, he was definitely able.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 am

Nietzsche wrote:Actually, if you listen closely, words are indeed audible, albeit not very clearly.
Were you able to hear " Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj " ?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 am

The video was removed (copyright excuses), doctored with inserted audio and then uploaded. SMB was not even able to say Ya Hussain since his stroke. Thousands of Mumineen prayed, yearned for him to say it but he could not. There is no way that he actually said anything. Very easy to add audio to a video. I watched the original mass video 10 times at least. Never heard a thing from Moula. Now all of a sudden there is audio. Give me a break!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 am

in my opinion the words were hardly audible and difficult to understand but the hand movements of syedna reveals that he was trying to deliver the nass however i assure you if he would have shouted in clear voice on loud speaker in your ears perhaps even then you would not agree upon that with one pretext or the other.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 pm

james wrote:
Nietzsche wrote:Actually, if you listen closely, words are indeed audible, albeit not very clearly.
The video was definitely doctor. Cmon I went to masjid, all with loud speakers and pin drop silence, not a word from SMB was heard, and not all of a sudden most critical "audio part is being enhanced"
I had a strong faith untill I started seeing cheap low tricks but I used all my five sense to think and respond, I am afraid jamie boy I cannot lie and have a blind/deaf/dumb/mute faith.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 pm

That is not the complete sentence. After much effort I was able to hear this - " Mufaddal bhai ne nass nu taj naa aapjo." ?

I wonder why 52 was referring to his son as "bhai" instead of dikra.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 pm

the video as it was posted on fatemidawaat is here

https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/6wSEo7oC

I can upload the second version, ie the one posted on tune.pk but I personally didn't find any difference.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 am

I saved the video which was uploaded on KQ's website because I have wanted it for a long time. I only watched the ziyarat scene first because I really couldn't deal with the emotion I was feeling (I watched it after wafaat). When I then read that post saying Maula had said Muffadal Bhai ne nass nu taaj, I re watched the video and could hear Maula say that, not 100% clearly but I could definately make it out and each consecutive time I watched it it became more clear. I know that to an extent I was trying to hear that but what my pint really is that I dont think the video was doctored because it was the one uploaded by KQ camp and either he didn't hear it himself or he didn't get that far into the video to see it and uploaded something that would eventually turn out to be used against him.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:25 am

Also another thing which I think would also come up is that it is not as though maula passed away a few days after the stroke, He stayed alive for well over 2 years. Mufaadal Maula was always with him for main miqaats and things sitting right next to him and sometimes even on the takhat. To assume Maula had absolutely no clue as to what was happening I think personally is taking it too far, He still used to give salaami to people when he used to come for a majlis, used to do zyarat properly, I personally saw maula in London ask to do Busahebas zyarat in the middle of a zyafat bethak. I would therefore ASSUME that maula knew what was happening with Muffadal Maula so close to him all the time. But maula; when he realised they were trying to take over, stop putting shaal on him, not even try to do ashura waaz, not done the maktal sajdo the first year, not give his hand to muffadal Maula for Salaam and let alone putting it on his shoulder. In my all be it biased opinion I think KQ's claim that Maula had no clue what was happening is blasfemous enough but then to say that maula couldn't do anything about it is questioning the power of a dai. Something which is bad enough, let alone by someone who is trying to assimilate himself into that very office. On one hand he is saying Dai can do no wrong but then saying Maula was powerless against ordinary individuals (While Shz's may be high in rutba they are still people just like you and me) . The way that Burhanuddin Maula RA used to continue doing everything to the best of his abilities despite his illness with Muffadal Maula by his side at every time is proof enough for me as to who is the true Dai.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 am

Whether the “nass” was bestowed on SMS or not, his actions are not really in line with that of a decent leader. He is been high flying and busy making contacts with political powerweights and collating assurances from external forces to crush any dissent inside by outside forces. He and his staff have well planned the whole takeover with money, time and resources at their disposal.

With this whole “nass” drama, the dirty linens of kothar household is out in public. They are no different then a commoner family with similar disputes over wealth and power. No divinity in these thugs can be seen.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 am

If fulan bhai you can remember after 100th Milad a lot of tragedies happened with Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (RA), first instance he lost his memory, that is why in many of his bayans and waazes he used to repeat Moula Hussain (AS) shahdat repeatedly, he was already a victim of Alzheimer. I know it for a fact that for Alzheimer patient is very hard to remember people, places, belongings etc, because even my grand mother has this disease, now having so many family members is very hard to remember for a aged 95 above Alzheimer patient, he has had minor strokes and bypass surgery before this debilitating brain stroke, he was weak mentally and physically already and all bohras knew it. So if he could not remember people from his family and kinship, how could he remember to confer "Nass nu taj" to Muffadal Saifuddin, they knew that once he losses his speech we are victorious and that is what happened.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 am

If he is the real Dai why was he conspiring against SKQ during hayyati of SMB(RA), and telling people to believe in Zahir Batin Bullshit, where infact Aqa Moula (RA) did not utter anything relating to Zahir Batin Saheb. this means Muffadal was conspirator and liar during the time of SMB(RA) hayatti, how can a Liar and conman be our Dai.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:If he is the real Dai why was he conspiring against SKQ during hayyati of SMB(RA), and telling people to believe in Zahir Batin Bullshit, where infact Aqa Moula (RA) did not utter anything relating to Zahir Batin Saheb. this means Muffadal was conspirator and liar during the time of SMB(RA) hayatti, how can a Liar and conman be our Dai.
. . . Because Mufaddalbhai is the zahir dai and Khuzemabhai is the batin dai. :D

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 am

very funny Mr.Alam, here my faith is shattering and you found a perfect time to joke about it.....!

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:very funny Mr.Alam, here my faith is shattering and you found a perfect time to joke about it.....!
Bhai Akhtiarr, It was intended as a dose of their own medicine, of the zahir-batin rhetoric, but i see it came out as a joke. Nothing personal here.. I don't intend to make light of your plight.

These are hard times of betrayal and faith we feel - I share the sentiments. Looks like from your posts that you do have clarity that your faith is shattered. Just the social and community situation of oppression, and silencing of dissent makes us all very very angry.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Humanbeing, Burhannudin Maula was exactly the same, he used to meet with many politicians, dignitaries, and other individuals of great importance, it is a given that one leader must have good relations with other world leaders. And I don't consider kothar to be above me, do I show them respect? yes, as I would to any human being but I don't consider them to have any divine right when it comes to religion.

Walid bhai, how can you say Maula had Alzheimers? I forget things, you forget things, Muffadal Maula has even BY MISTAKE misquoted a dua in waaz, and KQ too has made mistakes in his life, it is all part of being a human but you can't jump from repeated Shahadat to had little/no recollection of what was happening around him. Yazid (LA) and his father (LA) both held the quran saying that they didn't kill the respective Imam for power but for religion. Amar bin Aas once walked with Quran on his head claiming he never told Shimar (LA) to Katal Imam Hussain.
Just as these dushmano swore on the Quran because they had no belief KQ does the same. I don't need Muffadal Maula to swear on the Quran because his Followers, the true dawoodi Bohras, have absolute yakeen he is the Dai. KQ is only waving around the quran because he knows that without it no one would even consider his claim. Also on the point of the quran, the fact that it is Syedna Tahers Quran makes jack difference than if he did it with mine. Quran to quran che it doesn't matter whose it is (Within reason).
I keep hearing about this zahir Batin stuff. What did Muffadal Maula even say? Like everything Maula says, you people just blow it all out of proportion.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:16 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Humanbeing, Burhannudin Maula was exactly the same, he used to meet with many politicians, dignitaries, and other individuals of great importance, it is a given that one leader must have good relations with other world leaders. And I don't consider kothar to be above me, do I show them respect? yes, as I would to any human being but I don't consider them to have any divine right when it comes to religion.

Walid bhai, how can you say Maula had Alzheimers? I forget things, you forget things, Muffadal Maula has even BY MISTAKE misquoted a dua in waaz, and KQ too has made mistakes in his life, it is all part of being a human but you can't jump from repeated Shahadat to had little/no recollection of what was happening around him. Yazid (LA) and his father (LA) both held the quran saying that they didn't kill the respective Imam for power but for religion. Amar bin Aas once walked with Quran on his head claiming he never told Shimar (LA) to Katal Imam Hussain.
Just as these dushmano swore on the Quran because they had no belief KQ does the same. I don't need Muffadal Maula to swear on the Quran because his Followers, the true dawoodi Bohras, have absolute yakeen he is the Dai. KQ is only waving around the quran because he knows that without it no one would even consider his claim. Also on the point of the quran, the fact that it is Syedna Tahers Quran makes jack difference than if he did it with mine. Quran to quran che it doesn't matter whose it is (Within reason).
I keep hearing about this zahir Batin stuff. What did Muffadal Maula even say? Like everything Maula says, you people just blow it all out of proportion.

Fulan bhai your surely and gradually opening up a little bit so i had few questions or queries to ask you please oblige to answer and do not flash out of this thread!
1. foremost how can "Maula" that to your current 53rd dai Muffadal Saifuddin who is mashallah in good condition mentally and physically make mistake, he is suppose to be gaib na malik, natik-e-quran kal masoom etc. If you consider that he made mistake than he made mistake with Zahir Batin Saheb theory, he made mistake of conspiring about SKQ Saheb as not being worthy of his rutba, he made mistake to join hands with his uncle YN and his sons SYK, BDJ, KAU etc. he made mistake of getting divorced with the daughter of Mazoon Saheb by getting influenced by his first wife ZOHRA d/o YN. if he made so many mistakes hence how can he CLAIM TO BE DAI, where as DAI IS INFALLIBLE according to DAWAT OF DUAT.????
2. If you say SKQ is holding and swearing on Quran is a lie than what is the harm if Muffadal Saiffudin holds the quran and swears on it?!?!
3. and please respect the fact that it is Quran gifted by STS saheb to SKQ saheb, he admires it as a present from him and states it being of importance!
4. Zahir Batin is a fact that this has been happening and i have seen with my own eyes, how they avoided praying behind SKQ saheb. the wild African HEBATULLAH is a living fact, that he had conspired against SKQ saheb under influence of MS in Burhanpur. ASK HIM NOW AND HE WILL TELL THE TRUTH HAPPILY!!?!?!?!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 pm

do not compare the present scenarios with Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), they were from a different league.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 pm

The True Paigaam. "Mamlook no Paigaam Che"

Just got this on Whatsapp. What would you call this - his true feelings or a freudian slip. I like the editing..

http://youtu.be/WIwntMVLSYk

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:The True Paigaam. "Mamlook no Paigaam Che"

Just got this on Whatsapp. What would you call this - his true feelings or a freudian slip. I like the editing..

In this video, MufaddalbhaiSaheb is calling himself a mamlook to Khuzemabhaisaheb Qutbuddin, while addressing his so called nemesis!

The same vaaz, Mufaddalbhai Saheb laboriously went through all the evidence provided by "mamlook e Aale Najmuddin" to talk himself into believing and accepting the so called Nass from Burhanuddin maula.
Only minutes later to this massive language of "mamlook" coming from his gut or his heart!
Could Mufaddalbhai Saheb possibly, even remotely possibly, be a pawn and a mere scapegoat to Aale Najmuddin's Fitnat? Instead of chief mastermind?

Oh, never mind. I think I figured out the answer to that.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:
The True Paigaam. "Mamlook no Paigaam Che"

In this video, MufaddalbhaiSaheb is calling himself a mamlook to Khuzemabhaisaheb Qutbuddin, while addressing his so called nemesis!

The same vaaz, Mufaddalbhai Saheb laboriously went through all the evidence provided by "mamlook e Aale Najmuddin" to talk himself into believing and accepting the so called Nass from Burhanuddin maula.
Only minutes later to this massive language of "mamlook" coming from his gut or his heart!
Could Mufaddalbhai Saheb possibly, even remotely possibly, be a pawn and a mere scapegoat to Aale Najmuddin's Fitnat? Instead of chief mastermind?

Makes you wonder. I don't think he is a scapegoat, but more of a foolish co-conspirator

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:25 pm

alam wrote:
Truth-Prevails wrote:The True Paigaam. "Mamlook no Paigaam Che"

Anyone here remember the first misaaq audio around 2012-13 by SMS (mansoos at that time). Mistake or not he clearly said "53ma dai Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin" and a couple of more times.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 pm

it seems YN is like those JEWS who rules world behind curtains.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:48 pm

trvoice wrote:
alam wrote:

Anyone here remember the first misaaq audio around 2012-13 by SMS (mansoos at that time). Mistake or not he clearly said "53ma dai Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin" and a couple of more times.
Then this would be another one of Mufaddalbhaisahebs Freudian slips.

This is getting quite intriguing. Any shrinks out here?

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:19 am

Dai is Infallible Akhtar bhai. As was RasulAllah so why did he marry Aisha (LA)? Why did he keep Abu Bakar (LA) close to him? It was all part of the bigger picture, Everyone has heard the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Are you going to honestly tell me that KQ hasn't made mistakes? Mistakes are made by human beings which Muffadl Maula is. No matter who or what you are mistakes are made, Adam Nabi disobeyed God, both Nuh and Musa Nabi refused to do Gods work at first but only did it after, RasulAllah only become Nabi later in his life, he wasn't born into prophethood. Do these 'Mistakes' take anything away from the Nabis?
I won't even talk about the wedding because once again it is something with no proof, concucted by KQ and his children and followers to take away from Muffadal Maula and Busaheba.
Listen if Muffadal Maula swore on the quran it wouldn't proove anything because if he has unlawfully taken control of Dais office, he doesn't have any belief and so swearing on the quran prooves nothing. In my City when there were waaz done by KQ you are right many people didn't come, but because of his speech impairment, but he did some washek raats here and our masjid was packed. I could hypothetically agree with you that KQ was scapegoated but I don't personally think that they could include so many people in there scheme because surely the rabbit would sooner or later come out of the hat. And what about Maula who accepted Hussain bhai's story and said that no one should question it anymore? Why is KQ bringing it all up again even though Maula had clearly said it shouldn't be brought up again, all mumineen heard Burhanuddin Maulas speach during the 40 days.

Mamluk is short for Mamluk e Aale Muhammed not KQ's Mamluk lol. So that is irrelavent and once again you people are twisting Maulas words too suit yourselves