Syedna’ Raza for participating on Progressive Site

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand

Syedna’ Raza for participating on Progressive Site

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:33 pm

I have a little discussion on the above subject with one of my kothari friend on another thread which did not seems to generate any attention.

As I understand that a true believer of Kothari faith requires to take Syedna Burhanudding Raza for all he or she does in his life. Whether it is his business, his job, the Marsia he recites, the spouse he selects, the books he reads and the list goes on and on.

We see lots of Kotharis on this site. I am just wondering whether they have come with the Kothari Raza or they are on kothar payroll with an implied Raza or they just portray themselves as syedna’s defenders with an urge to find the truth.

accountability

Re: Syedna’ Raza for participating on Progressive Site

Unread post by accountability » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:21 am

it could be the mixture of what you have suggested, curiosity, intrigue, and may be the implicit permission by top echelons to counter the propaganda against the present setup. if you go through the routines of syedna saheb, and his sons, you will find that propaganda is the most valueable tool, if after their extravagant life style, they spend more on propaganda, meetings with head of states, sometimes bought over, influencing the connected persons in certain administration by pricey gifts, etc.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:03 pm

Dear Kotharis

Dont take me wrong on Syedna's Raza?

There is no reason to shy away. I know you do many

things without Raza !!!

mature

Unread post by mature » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:09 am

yes jamanpasand they are so many things we do without raza but there are also so amny things we do with raza.why that is none of your bussiness

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:26 pm

Bro Jamanpasand : The response to your question is very simple. Before you start to read Quran-e-majid, you read Bismilla---- and before that you read Aoozobillh-----. What you are doing is asking Allah for protection from Shaitan even before expressing love for Allah. In Misaq momineen are told to do baraat with munafeqeen before expressing love for Imam/Dai. This is the implied raza given to all mumineen to do baraat or(Jihad, verbal or physical) with the enemies of dawat even before they can express love for their Imam/Dai.
Yes momineen seek raza from their Dai on most things not because of fear but because he is considered a bawa shafiq and gives him and them pleasure to have him know what momineen are doing. Which father wouldn't be happy to be aware of what is going on in his son's/daughter's household. it is all a matter of heart not cut and dry rules and regulations.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:23 pm

Dear Kaka

Bro Jamanpasand : The response to your question is very simple. Before you start to read Quran-e-majid, you read Bismilla---- and before that you read Aoozobillh-----. What you are doing is asking Allah for protection from Shaitan even before expressing love for Allah. In Misaq momineen are told to do baraat with munafeqeen before expressing love for Imam/Dai.

Unquote

Interesting! I was not aware that there is some sort of Aoozo billah before misaq.

I was too small when went for misaq. The only thing I remember is NAM NAM & NAM.

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:00 pm

Ya, the thing I remember is when the Aamil, during my Misaq, asked me:

"Khau qasam and kaho Na'am"

I responded:

"Khuddana qasam maaru naam Mo Bohra chhe"!!!