Syedna Burhanuddin London Nas as related by Abdulqader BS.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
thinker

Syedna Burhanuddin London Nas as related by Abdulqader BS.

Unread post by thinker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 am

London Nas of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin on Maula Mufaddal as related by Janab Abdulqader Bhaisaheb bin Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb:

Timeline of Events:
Monday May 30th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Sermon in London Masjid on the day of the death of Syedna Qutbuddin Shahid (RA).

Sometime after (date/time not public) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin suffers a debilitating cerebral stroke and admitted to hospital.

Sunday June 5th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Nas on Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin as narrated below.

-----------------------
On 3rd Rajab 1432 Hijri Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin's health had deteriorated. In-spite of this he revealed his Nas with amazing glory.

Everyday I used to attend to Maulana. As was customary Maulana's Shehzadas used to visit him daily in the hospital to serve him. On that Sunday (June 5 2011) three Shehzadas: Shehzada Idris Bhaisaheb, Shehzada Kusay Bhaisaheb and Shehzada Ammar Bhaisaheb came to the hospital. Shehzadi Husaina Baisaheba was already present along with Dr Moiz Bhaisaheb and me. After arriving in his presence the Shehzadas inquired about Maulana's health. After some conversation and elapse of time, Maulana asked the Shehzadas to go to the adjoining room and wait for his further guidance. He twice or thrice asked Moiz Bhaisaheb and me to ensure that the brothers did not leave. We informed the Shehzadas that Maula had asked them to continue waiting.

Maula continued sitting in his chair. He then asked to be moved to the bed. We informed him that the Shehzadas were waiting, and asked him whether we should ask them back in. Maulana said "No. Not for the present moment." We started preparing the bed and Maula asked us to hurry the preparations. After the bed had been prepared, Maulana went from the chair to the bed. We asked Maula whether he wanted to rest for some time? Maula refused and sat up in the bed. Maula appeared extremely sick and tired but in-spite of that he asked that the brothers should be called back. We hastened to call the Shehzadas.

Maula was sitting in bed facing the Kaaba. He gave permission to the Shehzadas to sit in front of him. Mother, father and I were standing on the left of Maulana. It was exactly 8:07 am. Maulana was extremely ill but with the strength and direct Ilhaam (guidance) of the Imaam, he started speaking in a loud voice with amazing grace using the classic intonations of a bayaan: "A`udhu billahi min ash-shaitani r-rajimi. Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim." After that he said four times: "Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai". He continued on:"I appoint Mufaddal bhai in the position of the head of the Dawat. Inform everyone." He then repeatedly inquired of of the Shehzadas: "Did you hear me?", "Did you hear me?". The Shehzadas answered: "Yes Maula! We heard you." After that we could see his lips moving in an inner prayer. We all stood and recited: "Watavvil Ilahii Umr Burhanuddine kal, lazii haaza min gurrish shaunii afaanina."

After this Maula gave permission to the Shehzadas to depart to fulfill their responsibilities. Maula asked Moiz Bhaisaheb to prepare and bring Sharbat (sweet water) for him. He repeatedly asked us: "Inform everyone." and inquired of us again and again if we had done as he had instructed. Father Moiz Bhaisaheb requested Maula that if he granted permission they would inform Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. Maula granted permission. We all prepared to leave for Bonham house. Mufaddal Maula was staying in Flat 11. We also phoned Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb and asked him to come to Bonham house. When we arrived Mufaddal Maula had gone for Wuzu as the time of Maghrib was near. We all also prayed Maghrib and came back. It was the night of 4th Rajab, the auspicious night of the death of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin. All the Shehzadas sat on the sofa. We sat on the floor. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb said: "Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) Maula with amazing grace and strength is guiding the Dawat on behalf and as a trustee of the Imaam. Now he has given this trusteeship to you." When Maula Mufaddal heard this he immediately sat down on the floor. He appeared sad and shaken. Seeing him sitting down on the ground all the other Shehzadas also sat down and without hesitation everyone did Sajda (prostrated) to Mufaddal Maula who remained seated with his hand on his head repeatedly reciting: "Ya Ali! Ya Ali!". Afterwards Maula said: "I wish that I die. Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) live forever. Imam should reveal himself at the hand of Maulana Burhanuddin." Seeing this everyone had tears in their eyes. On the one hand we were happy that Maulana had appointed his Shehzada as his heir but on the other hand everyone was sad and worried as Maulana Burhanuddin's health was not good.

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said that I too have a secret to tell which in ordinary circumstances I would not have revealed. Some time back our Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) called Shehzada Malikul Ashtar and me to his room in London. He then informed us that he was handing the trusteeship of the Imaam vested in him to Mufaddal bhai. Maula in appropriate words indicated to us that he was appointing Mufaddal bhai as his heir and was doing Nas. He told us that we should reveal this to everyone only when he would wear his last earthly garments (post his death).

Mufaddal Maula then announced that he wished to go in the presence of Syedna Mohammad. Thus all of us went back to the hospital where we found Syedna resting peacefully in his bed. When Syedna Mohammad saw Mufaddal Maula he was extremely happy and pointed towards him with his hands explicitly. The other members of the entourage also entered the hospital room. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb presented Sharbat and the others recited "Ya Habza..." Syedna Burhanuddin drank the Sharbat and personally with his hands gave Sharbat to his Shehzada Mufaddal Maula who after drinking this gave Sajda to Maulana and kissed his feet.

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said: "O Bawaji Saheb! You with amazing grace have been fulfilling the trusteeship entrusted to you by the Imam and with his direct guidance you have appointed Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb as the next Dai. We heartily congratulate you on this appointment. We are overcome with happiness and though our happiness knows no bounds we are sure that your happiness is greater. If you give permission we would like to do Salaam and Sajda to you and Mufaddal Maula." Syedna gave permission and Shehzada kissed the hands and feet of Maulana and after that did the same to Mufaddal Maula.

All these events made Mufaddal Maula very sad and anxious. He continually repeated that my only wish is that Maulana recovers soon and even if I were to die I wish Maulana live for ever. We tried to reassure him that may his prayers come true and prayed that he too live to day of judgement serving Maulana.

Syedna Burhanuddin put his hand with affection around Mufaddal Maula. Once again Shehzada requested Maulana for permission to do salaam. Maulana gave permission and now one by one each one of us kissed the hands and feet of Maulana. After that we did the same to Mufaddal Maula. When Moiz Bhaisaheb went to do salaam to Maula he put his hand on both of his and said: "You have taken a lot of effort and borne a lot of troubles in serving me."

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said that this was one of the biggest victories of Maulana. This victory will give Maulana immense happiness. Maulana once again asked that all mumineen should be informed. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb replied that this will bring great joy to all the mumineen throughout the world.

Maulana asked Mufaddal Maula to take all the Dawat affairs in his hands from now on. In all his actions Maulana Burhanuddin showed immense grace and strength.

Maulana later flew to Bombay and did Nas on Mufaddal Maula in Raudat Tahera (Mausoleum of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA). During the last two and half years of his life Maulana faced a lot of difficulties and had to bear a lot. The reason for this was that he wanted to show the world the amazing power and grace of his heir apparent. Who would have the courage to even look askance on Mufaddal Maula while he (Maulana Burhanuddin) was alive? Who would be able to harm the mumineen who were like his own children? Maulana Mohammed the Dai of Amirul Mumineen (Maulana Ali) would be their protector. Once he had confidence that there was not an iota difference between him and Mufaddal Maula, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin closed his eyes forever and proceeded to serve his Maula the Imaam in person.

M Taha

Re: Syedna Burhanuddin London Nas as related by Abdulqader B

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:06 am

no body had a damn mobile phone to record all this?

waise to hamesha ek banda camera leke ghumtaa rehta hain syedna ke piche, us din sab kaha the?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 am

3rd Rajab 1432 (Hijri) fell on 4th June 2011 (Gregorian date) and not on 5th June 2011.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 am

thinker wrote:London Nas of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin on Maula Mufaddal as related by Janab Abdulqader Bhaisaheb bin Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb:

Timeline of Events:
Monday May 30th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Sermon in London Masjid on the day of the death of Syedna Qutbuddin Shahid (RA).

Sometime after (date/time not public) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin suffers a debilitating cerebral stroke and admitted to hospital.

Sunday June 5th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Nas on Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin as narrated below.

-----------------------
On 3rd Rajab 1432 Hijri Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin's health had deteriorated. -------
-------
It was exactly 8:07 am.
SMB did Nass and
After this Maula gave permission to the Shehzadas to depart to fulfill their responsibilities. Maula asked Moiz Bhaisaheb to prepare and bring Sharbat (sweet water) for him. He repeatedly asked us: "Inform everyone." and inquired of us again and again if we had done as he had instructed. Father Moiz Bhaisaheb requested Maula that if he granted permission they would inform Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. Maula granted permission. We all prepared to leave for Bonham house. Mufaddal Maula was staying in Flat 11. We also phoned Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb and asked him to come to Bonham house. When we arrived Mufaddal Maula had gone for Wuzu as the

time of Maghrib was near. We all also prayed Maghrib and came back.
---It took 8:00 am to Maghrib for Sehzada to inform SMS..

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 am

way2go wrote:3rd Rajab 1432 (Hijri) fell on 4th June 2011 (Gregorian date) and not on 5th June 2011.
What you are saying is right, but in-spite of that the above is a verbatim report without any corrections from my end:

The exact words of Abdulqader Bhaisahab are: "3rd Rajabul Asab Yawmul Ahad " which translates to: "3 Rajab Sunday".

when in reality 3rd Rajab was Saturday June 4th. .

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:38 am

In all these shows either SMB had lost trust in mazoon and mukasir . Never in that Long conversation did he recall them or made them witness. No statement to say Mazzon and Mukasir to be informed before the public.

Does it mean SMB forgot protocol and process .

What a blunder . No video recording , witnesses the sons how credible .

Sounds more like the sons the Zadas and brother in law have cooked up the story.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 am

thinker writes very well....must've excelled in essay writing in school.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:59 pm

The following Swahili proverb will be a hit with my East African friends:

Ukifa, haifai kuacha mavi uwani.
When you die, do not leave your excrement on the porch.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Qasar-e-Ali is loaded with the stuff.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:15 pm

when we refer to any bhaisaheb , we state the name and then b.s. after that name . eg. ala qadir b.s. Can we change this B.S. because in local terminology in the west B.s. to a common man means bull shit.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 pm

May I please ask Thinker bhai. Where was this written? Is it still available? How come The SMS group has not publicized it?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm

A day after stroke SMB got up, sat in a chair, then got back to the bed and then sat upright on it. Then he in a very clear voice did Nass with the Ilham & quwat of Imam.

When His sons came back with MS, SMB was served sharbat which he drank. All this hours after a debilitating stroke. And a few days later no voice, no quwat in Raudat Tahera.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 pm

thinker wrote:
way2go wrote:3rd Rajab 1432 (Hijri) fell on 4th June 2011 (Gregorian date) and not on 5th June 2011.
What you are saying is right, but in-spite of that the above is a verbatim report without any corrections from my end:

The exact words of Abdulqader Bhaisahab are: "3rd Rajabul Asab Yawmul Ahad " which translates to: "3 Rajab Sunday".

1) Exact words are "Yaumul ahad saanj na waqt ma teen (3) sahebo" by Abdulqader BS .

The translator has deliberately left " saanj na waqt " ( evening time ) from his translation .

Although it should have been " Yaumul Sabt " .

2) " Teen (3) sahebo ne samne bethwa ni raza farmavi . Amma Abba ane Mamluke Syedna Maulana ni dabi taraf khara tha . 8 waji ne 7 min. (very short pause ) 8 ne 7 thai thi te waqt. Maulanal Min'aam jism ma kamzori te sath Imam uz Zaman ni taaed ane yaari si ajab andaz ma bayan ni shakelat ma shuru kidu "

The dishonest translator has added his mischief to it by adding " AM " to the translation .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm

James
Were you the eye witness to the above conversation?

james

Unread post by james » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 pm

SBM wrote:James
Were you the eye witness to the above conversation?
No.

thinker

Unread post by thinker » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

I will not address the personal attack by James as I do not want to derail the conversation.

The translation from Gujrati which I put is from latest "Nasime Sahar" which eulogizes the death of Syedna Burhanuddin where the speech of Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab is written down.

After re-reading the article. James is right that that the "am" is not explicitly mentioned. Abdulqader BS only says "It was 8:07..." I apologize for this. It is also right that Abdulqader BS says "Sunday" instead of "Saturday". This discrepancy causes the translator to not know whether it was night or morning about which he is talking about.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Cameras are so cheap now a day, thanks China, they are installed everywhere in London. For a few dollars I can hook up a camera that will record for months. They are so inexpensive they put one in every phone. All entrances at hospitals and hospital rooms have cameras. Doesn't really matter. Family could not produce a Marde Muslim.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:41 pm

I think this Abdulqader BS is the one who is married to Muffy's daughter.... He is Muffy's Jamai, now that speaks a lot !!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 pm

even subhash ghai will refuse to make movie on this story line.....too much illogic and bull crap, wrap in dawat ni zabaan for abde to swallow.

LOL

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:I think this Abdulqader BS is the one who is married to Muffy's daughter.... He is Muffy's Jamai, now that speaks a lot !!
If I was married with one of those so called princes, I would kick ass muffy every morning and evening.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:26 am

james wrote:
thinker wrote: What you are saying is right, but in-spite of that the above is a verbatim report without any corrections from my end:

1) Exact words are "Yaumul ahad saanj na waqt ma teen (3) sahebo" by Abdulqader BS .

The translator has deliberately left " saanj na waqt " ( evening time ) from his translation .

Although it should have been " Yaumul Sabt " .

2) " Teen (3) sahebo ne samne bethwa ni raza farmavi . Amma Abba ane Mamluke Syedna Maulana ni dabi taraf khara tha . 8 waji ne 7 min. (very short pause ) 8 ne 7 thai thi te waqt. Maulanal Min'aam jism ma kamzori te sath Imam uz Zaman ni taaed ane yaari si ajab andaz ma bayan ni shakelat ma shuru kidu "

The dishonest translator has added his mischief to it by adding " AM " to the translation .

James ho na ho tu jamea si niklelo tatu che, tehri zabaan aa iqrar karey che, tu kabul toh kem nai, arrey tehru ilm su kaam nu, tu yaha ek toh raza wagar avi gayo che Awal Sani anne Salis misal, anney hujat anne Behas karey che har point par. Muffadal na ghun gavi rahyo che, tehra sardar davedar je na be paisa ni akal nathi yeh waramwar bayan anney waaz ma farmayu che, NA JAO DUSHMANO NI WEBSITE phir bhi tu khilafat karey che, arrey Undro che tu, bhagi bhagi ne yaha aawi jai che bewaquf

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 am

James pehla islam ne samajh, Daim-ul-islam ne samajh, anbiyao anney nabiyo ne samajh, tu su cheez waastey lari rahyo che, ek eva insaan matey jene tehra si nai lekin tehra paisa si matlab che, arrey koi na gharey bawaji guzrijai toh eh ghamzada anney mayoos rahe che, lekin aa mann si banelo mansoos, mahyoosi toh chod, apna bawa na wafat pachi paisa kamawa nu racket shuru kari didu, har cheez ma paisa lida che.

Confusd_DB

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 am

Agree with you wahid...

I'm with the majority for now... But still not been attached spiritually to any of the sides...

james

Unread post by james » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 am

thinker wrote:I will not address the personal attack by James as I do not want to derail the conversation.
It wasn't a personal attack .
The translation from Gujrati which I put is from latest "Nasime Sahar" which eulogizes the death of Syedna Burhanuddin where the speech of Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab is written down.

After re-reading the article. James is right that that the "am" is not explicitly mentioned. Abdulqader BS only says "It was 8:07..." I apologize for this. It is also right that Abdulqader BS says "Sunday" instead of "Saturday". This discrepancy causes the translator to not know whether it was night or morning about which he is talking about.
There isn't any discrepancy about night or day as Abdulqader Bhaisaheb's exact words are " London ma teesri (3rd) Rajabul Asab 1432 Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin na mizaj par girami thai . Ajab Shan si aap nass ne zahir kare che . Mamluke Syedna ye dekhu te araz karu chu. Har roz Maulanal min'am na shehzada sahebo Maulana ne parigwa hospital khidmat ma hazir thata yaumul ahad saanj na waqt ( evening time ) teen ( 3 ) sahebo Shehzada Idris Bs Shehzada Qusai Bs ane Shehzada Ammar bs aadat muwatiq hospital aya. "

Perhaps " saanj na waqt " is omitted in naseem e sahar article and it was an honest mistake on part of translator.

perspective

Unread post by perspective » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 am

Hy to everyone and I am new entry here and you can safely list me in what you called Abde list
I hope everyone here knows the meaning of abde here

I am not a great Islamic scholar but always try to learn and know more about islam
I am not here to attack anyone, u will always find me clarifying things asking question etc

Also I am mentioning that I m not perfect Aur other bohras

Now let's begin

@Akhtar Wahid
I hope u atleast know the Islamic means of raza

Also I hope u have knowledge about islam before giving opinion on knowledge of others

@M Taha
Abusing others gives relief to u then u can abuse for your entire lifetime even me.

@Confused DB
Mola Ali (a.s) saying
For those who refused to side with any party,
Mola Ali(a.s) or his enemies, Mola Ali(a.s) said: They
have forsaken religion and are of no use to
infidelity(not faithful) also.

I am not destroying anyone point of view I m just giving mine so you are also free to do so on me

perspective

Unread post by perspective » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:51 am

Also @ Akhtar Wahid
Can u give me clarification on money racket thing.
Thank u

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Welcome Mr prespective,

Hope you are not a disguise of any previous IDs

So as you can see i am an old member on this forum, i have been discussing things on this forum for a while now. I have skimmed several interesting and enlighting topics on this forum for a long time and have read several books related to our dawoodi bohra faith and Islamic Umma in general for example Sahih Kitaabs from Sunni dawaa and books from shia dawaa, i keep reading translation and tafseer of Quran to clarify my doubts and argue and give opinions to lost souls who have been trapped and our under the grip of the tyrant Dynasty, who have reached the height of Bidaat and shrik. I consider my self as a dawoodi bohra and always will by culture and traditions except for religion because faith resides inside my heart. I was a staunch believer of SMB(RA) and was not aware of the ill practices in our dawat until i discovered this website and was amazed on what all was going within our community but still knowing all i did and will always respect SMB(RA) i have never said anything ill about him and never will. I consider him a good orator, teacher and perfect guide. through him i understood and learnt about Shia islam and importance of Panjatan and now after his demise i consider Syedna Khozema Qutbuddin as the successor because his views are in line with the basic tenants of islam.
on other hand Muffadal BS has claimed this position of dai forcefully and does not deserve a bit it. His quality is far far far away from SKQ saheb, i have attended sabaks of SKQ saheb and in his presence i have found modesty and decency his approach is very practical and is the truth of islam and fatemi dawat, he is available and ready for anyone anytime. listens to arzi and gives dua. SMS is a hypocrite and sycophant nothing can be expected from him.

perspective

Unread post by perspective » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:50 pm

@Akhtiar Wahid
Sorry to miss written your name earlier
It's great that you have read so many books on Islam which gives me idea that you have good knowledge of Islam

Now I am happy that you believed in syedna mohmmad burhanuddin (r.a) mola but make me sad also at the same time that you got away now.

Why you believed that muffadal mola is forcing.

There are still many people, community who thinks our beloved prophet mohmmad(s.a.w) has forced Islam but you know that's not true.

Also when Islam is flourishing in its early age there are problems going within but that didn't make the follower stop believing in Islam and prophet (s.a.w).

I hope I give u a satisfying answer if not u can again reply me
Thank you

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Why did they have to stage the drama at Raudat Tahera?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w

http://postimg.org/image/3rsaefc25/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:01 pm

kimanumanu wrote:Why did they have to stage the drama at Raudat Tahera?
Because billions are at stake and the gullible abdes are milking cows which can satisfy the greed of thousands of members of the Dai's extended family.