Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj passes away.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
babu

Re: Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj passes away.

Unread post by babu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 am

2002 ??? Which year ???

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:54 am

Originally posted by babu:
2002 ??? Which year ???
Babu bhai,

Now we are in 2008. I am qouting the story of year 2002 when the Jeddah jamat center was raided and closed and some families were deported. I think your question was wrong.

babu

Unread post by babu » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Uncle
Now Jeddah has its new marqaz.... ;)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 am

Originally posted by babu:
Uncle
Now Jeddah has its new marqaz.... ;)
Grandpa,

Bohras in Jeddah are taking resthouse (Isteraha) on rent for special occassion like Eid Prayers, Lailatul Qadar etc. They go to Makkah during Muharram. Don't write anything if you don't know. A single complain will be enough to kick some more people out from Jeddah again. However there is markaz in Riyadh and Dammam.

You have chosen a perfect name for yourself "Babu". In Bombay we usually call it "Baburao". You don't derserve any attention at all.

Brother Al Zulfiquar has defined you in a perfect way in thread started by you "Udaipur".

babu

Unread post by babu » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:04 am

:D :D :D

babu

Unread post by babu » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Originally posted by Hussain_KSA:
[You have chosen a perfect name for yourself "Babu". In Bombay we usually call it "Baburao". You don't derserve any attention at all.

Brother Al Zulfiquar has defined you in a perfect way in thread started by you "Udaipur".
Well This is the Aurangabadi way to reply , If someone mouthless , he goes personally ... ;)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:59 pm

I am sorry if I hurt, but you have started it. I gave you respect by addressing you babu bhai and you replied me in a sarcastic way. Any how leave it. We all are from the same background. Forget and forgive. Lets live a fresh.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:27 am

However you are not allowed to do matam during Prayer. I think your shafeeque Maula should talk to Saudi Authorities
But why would I speak with your Saudi masters when you said previously that " Religion is for you comfort and some so called and self appointed peoples are making is miserable for the common man. "

As a common man if I want to beat my chest during prayer for "comfort" why must I "talk to Saudi authorities". I simply want you to explain your bigotry.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 am

Do it. Who is stoping you? As far as my qoute is related it was for your master and his kids.Who are running a cult. They are making life of common bohri misrable by restricting and innovating new things everyday.

I am happy with my masters and have no complain at all. They don't ask for, sabeel, Najwa, Wajebat, Sila and Fitra. They don't take money from the poors. Neither I have to take raza for entering in Haram. praying, Performing hajj and Umra or doing anything.

You are happy to be Abde Syedna and I am proud to be Abdullah.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Dear Hussain_KSA
Can you please respond to Private message
Thanks

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 pm

Wahabi_KSA,

I am not a Muslim so the hogwash you posted does not apply. I will ask again, if “Religion is for your comfort” then why do your Wahabi masters have a problem with “Matam during prayer” if fellow Muslims find “comfort” in it ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Posted by FB
"I am not a Muslim ------- if fellow Muslims find “comfort” in it"

Dear FB
Either you are a lier or you have no idea what you said You said you are not Muslim then you use fellow Muslim, How can you call some one a fellow if you are not one of them.
Secondly if you are not Muslim what are you so disturbed by no what is allowed or not in Islam
Why do not you mind your own business.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 am

bhai oma,

even his name is a misnomer, 'fatwa banker', which only a muslim would understand. looks like his bank(mind) is bankrupt.

maatam is an ancient form of expressing grief. by wanting to do maatam during prayers, its tantamount to wanting to express grief at being in the presence of ALLAH!! na-aoozobillah! what can be a bigger sign of a damned kafir than this?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:34 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
Posted by FB
"I am not a Muslim ------- if fellow Muslims find “comfort” in it"

Dear FB
Either you are a lier or you have no idea what you said You said you are not Muslim then you use fellow Muslim, How can you call some one a fellow if you are not one of them.
I assumed that people reading my post would have a reasonable command of the English language. The part about me not being a Muslim had a period (".") at the end of it, which means end of sentence. The second sentence (which starts after the period), refers to KSA and Wahabis to which the term “fellow Muslims” is attached. If you have further questions, contact your English teacher, I can’t help you.
Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
maatam is an ancient form of expressing grief.
It is ironic that being a follower of Islam you would have a problem with something "ancient" :D

I have a problem with Matam during prayer as much as kissing rocks, throwing stones, murmuring verses in a foreign language, and circumambulating around manmade structures in foreign clothing while supporting the Arab tourism industry.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 am

Admin
Before we had Danish who was bent on destroying Prophet SAW and now we have this Fatwa Banker who is really testing the wills of Muslim community. This kind of posting is equal to Salman Rushdie's "satanic version"

"I have a problem with Matam during prayer as much as kissing rocks, throwing stones, murmuring verses in a foreign language, and circumambulating around manmade structures in foreign clothing while supporting the Arab tourism industry."

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 am

FB (mentally bankrupt banker),

your posts make no sense. you have made it clear that you have little faith in all the rituals of islam, which is fine as you have a right to your own opinions. then what is the point of debating the issue of why the saudi's wont allow maatam during prayers at the kaaba? first of all, do you know that for a fact? i assume you would have never tried it yrself, being anti-muslim, so then whats your point?

either you are a saudi hater, or simply enjoy arguing for arguments sake or come here to vent yr anger after having fights at home or at work... as for english lessons, i think you need some yrself, as clarity in communication is severely lacking in yr mails and a puerile approach betrays yr trivial mind.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
وبشر الصابرين إذا أصابتهم مصيبة قالو إنا لله و إنا أليه راجعون" صدق الله العظيم."

This is shocking news for all readers that Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj passes away this morning in Udaipur at the age of 98 years. He was teacher of Bohra priest Mohammed Burhanuddin in Jamia Saifia of Surat. Later he was thrown out with four others teacher with humiliation when they tried to bring out truth against the tyrants. He has wrote many books and he was serving the community till his last breath. He was authority on bohra Fiqa and affairs.

My deep condolence to his immidiate family members and people of Udaipur.
Brother Hamsafar, Mr. Saifudding Insaf and members from Udaipur may write some more details about him.
“Baki nathi magar yaaron khuda che, Temaz baki auliya-ullah sada che”
- Shaikh Sadik Ali sahib Surati

“…though my body will not be among you but through my books I will always be among you.”
- Biography of His Highness - Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad, Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Originally posted by RAAZ:
finally he is gone to his destination

HELL!
Dear respected brother Mr. Raaz, have you gone into hell to verify by your eyes that his highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj went to hell (mazallah)?

Realities that we all can verify with our eyes are:
“Who mooh apna chupa ke gaye the, aur yeh mooh apna jhuka ke jayenge”

Return (enaam / badla) by Almighty Allah to Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib:
Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib approached the best doctors to get his neck treated so he can raise his ‘gardan’ (neck).
Jise Allah chakhe, use kon rakhe!
For his all wrong doing Allah ka eik badla yeh he ki marte dam tak Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib ki gardan sab ke samne (sharamindgi se) jhooki rahegi!

Return (enaam / badla) by Almighty Allah to Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin sahib:
At the time of death of Sayyedna Taher Saiffuddin, the then President of India (I forgot his name but he was a Muslim – may be Dr. Zakir Hussain or Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed) came to do the ‘aakhri darshan’ (last face seeing) but was denied. Why? Because Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin was poisoned and the effect was that his face became black.
Allah ne unka mooh duniya me aisa kala kar diya ki who kisi ko mooh dikhane layak nahi rahe aur mooh chupa ke duniya se chale gaye.

Return (enaam / badla) by Allah to Chaman Aai (jahannum ki khai) the kingpin of all wrong:
Who is Chaman Aai: She was mother-in-law of Yusuf Najmuddin (grand-grand father of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib). Crime of Chaman Aai: She poisoned 46th-Dawat-e-haq, Molana Mohammad Badruddin sahib so her son in law Yusuf Najmuddin can snatch the post of Dai.
Allah ki Chaman Aai ko saza: Chaman Aai ko mukti nahi mili aur uski ‘dakkan’ (ghost) Surat ke kabristan me bhatakta rehta hai. Many people have verified this including Sugra bai (wife of Al Mukkaddas Shaikh Ahmed Ali).

Return (enaam / badla) by Almighty Allah to Y.N. (Mazoon of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib - Sayyedi Yusuf Najmuddin sahib):
With the consent from Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib, YN plotted to kill the Ustad Shaheed Al Mukkaddas Shaikh Sajjad Hussain sahib. Al Mukkaddas, Shaheed Shaikh Sajjad Hussain sahib was the witness of the ‘nas-e khafi’ made by Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin on Sayyedna Burhannuddin. It is very pity and sad that Sayyedna Burhannuddin consented to kill Al Mukkaddas Shaikh Sajjad sahib. And YN got him martyred.
Allah ki saza YN ko: Nabi Aadam (A.S.) cursed – Allah lanat kare us jameen per jisne mere bete Habeel ko chupa diya. That land where Molana Habeel was buried started flowing blood out of it and then Nabi Aadam was able to locate. The ‘Hakikat’ of this story is that, there is ‘Dua’ from Nabi Aadam – the killer will not be spared.
In the Egypt, when YN and Sayyedna Burhannuddin has planned to do drama – that Imam-uz-zaman will come to public from seclusion. YN made arrangements with the land mafia’s of Egypt to sell land to Bohra Mumeen’s at a premium rates and pass him kickbacks. A dispute arose between YN and Mafia’s, and those Mafia’s killed YN. Allah ki chakki bhale dheeme chalti hai, magar peesti barrik hai. Allah ka kanoon hai – khoon ke badle khoon and Sayyedi YN got the same from Allah, the Aadil (who do insaaf).

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Posted by RAAZ elsewhere
" as per islam its wrong deeds and its haram
IDIOT RAAZ DO YOU KNOW IT IS HARAM TO CURSE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED AWAY. I SUPPOSE YOU DIDNOT LEARN THIS IN YOUR TAHERI SABAK YOU MORON specially he was the teacher of your Subhani Bawa
May Allah give him Jannaha and rest his soul
“Dua and Baddua they know their house.”
Neither the wrong curse for right man will be effective, nor will the prayers for wrong man be effective.

By the way His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkadas, Ustad Ahmed Ali Raj was not the direct teacher of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib but indirectly correct most of his wrongs. His Highness was indeed teacher of prominent Shahzada sahib and bhai sahibs.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Originally posted by Humsafar:
May Sheikh Ahmed Ali's soul rest in peace.

He was the last of the four surviving Ustads who were expelled from the Jamiah in the early Seventies. Yes, they were difference of opinion between him and Asghar Ali Engineer. Sheikh sahab being a Jamiah product was cast in a more orthodox mould, and like any other mullah was rigid and set in his way. I think he felt threatened by people like Asgahr Ali who brought a more liberal outlook to Islam and saw it as a challenge to his authority.

However, it must be said that these differences remained a harmless sideshow to the reform movement itself. Also, it must be remembered that Sheikh sahab was the mainstay of the movement in the early years when he gave crucial validity and moral strength to reformists by his very presence.

His contribution to reform movement will be remembered for a long time to come.
For His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad, Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj the Rules and regulation of Islam were omni-potent. His highness is with those who follow and abide by ‘shariyat’, and vice-a-versa. What Sayyedna sahib or Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer said – if it is in line with the ‘Shariyat’ then His Highness will support it, and should it be otherwise then he will defend ‘Shariyat’. There was no personal dispute. I am witness that when Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer suffered illness then His Highness has written a Post Card to learn his health and prayed.

‘Idhar botal udhar biryaan, idhar Asghar udhar Burhan.
Idhar kooan, udhar khai. Idhar Ullu, udhar kava.”
- Late Janab, Gulam Hussain Khaker Wala

(Botal: Means bottle – alcohol bottle. A photo published in book ‘Nikab Kushai’ shows Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer enjoying alcohol.)

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Originally posted by accountability:
May his soul rest in peace.

I am a bit curious about those ustads, who were expelled from jamia. what was the actual reason behind their ouster. I have heard that they were not recognizing syedna saheb as an authority.
Moosa (A.S.) served to Firoun dedicatedly for decades, preaching among his ‘Kipti’ students that Firoun is the true God on Earth. Among his trusted students ‘Sipti’, Moosa taught them the right things that there is no God than Allah. Allah is one. And Firoun is not God. There was a debate between Kipti and Sipti, they went to Moosa and Moosa favored Sipti student. Matter went to Firoun and warrant issued to arrest Moosa. Aasia, the wife of Firoun was a muminaa bai, she informed Moosa about it and Moosa went in hiding. Later, equipped with Allah’s gift of stick Moosa in the court of Firoun did debated and defeated Firoun and his sorceress.

These four Ustads like their able predecessor have adopted tolerance. Chaman Aai (lanat) poisoned 46th Dai-ul-mutlaq Molana Mohammed Badruddin so he was unable to nominate his successor and thus came the end of chain of Dai-ul-mutlaq. Like the chain of Prophet came to end on Prophet Mohammed likewise the chain of Dai came to end on Sayyedna Mohammed Badruddin.

Shaikh Sadik Ali sahib had forecasted this in his Nasihat. He wrote 23 lines on one side and another 23 line on other side and then after it written a ‘sher’:
“Nas wager che Dai buto barabar, Mat tu sir ne phod je mitti na devta per.”
The inference is: There will be 23 Dai in Yemen and 23 Dai in Hindustan. After it the chain of Dai is stopped. And later whomsoever claim that they are Dai are like clay idol. And today we see like Hindu worship idol, the same way Bohries are worshipping photos of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib!

To prevent any chaos in Bohra society and to stop any proselytes of mumeen to any other sect the then scholars took ‘misaq’ (promise) from Yusuf Najmuddin that he will not manipulate the post of Dai, if asked categorically he will declare that he is Dai-e-nazim and NOT Dai-e-mutlaq i.e. he is just managing the affairs of Dawat office but is not the nominated Dai-ul-mutlaq. There will be no issuance of titles of Shaikh or Mulla’s. And on many other strict terms and conditions these true scholars agree to make Yusuf Najmuddin as care taker who will be said as Dai-e-mutlaq. Thus Yusuf Najmuddin became first Dai-e-nazim or fake 47th Dai-e-mutlaq.

These fake Dai-e-mutlaq are like dead bodies. Till they are new they will produce low or no bad odor and as the time will pass the odor will be out of order, just intolerable. As the old ulemas (scholars) started passing away the fitnat (mischief) of these fake Dai-e-mutlaq or true Dai-e-nazim started increasing. Till Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin every Dai-e-nazim claimed that they are fake and only managing affairs. But Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin adopted terrorism, snatched all prominent literature from all scholars in whichever cities/villages he visited, and he declared that he is true Dai-e-mutlaq.

None of any true Dai-e-mutlaq went on Haj or Umrah – as per the conditions from Molatina Hurra Maleka, Dai cannot live their zazira. In knowledge matter Sayyedna Tahir Saiffuddin was interested but Sayyedna Burhannuddin is ‘Ahmak’ (fool and ignorant). These two left spiritualism and adopted total materialism. Later, even do not offer Sunnat or Nafilat prayers – just one fraz after another fraz namaz not giving other namazi chance to offer sunnat or nafilat. All other Dai-e-mutlaq gave the accounts and books. But these two father and son and their families are like Hajrat Usman whose philosophy is: ‘khana, hangna aur kutum palna’.

When these four Ustad saw these increasing ‘fitnat’ of Sayyedna Tahir and later by his son Burhannuddin they protested. And have to leave Jamia Saifiya. Yazeed was king of more than half world in his time and he claim to be the right Islam. Because he was king and was in front people wrongly concluded that Yazeed is the right Islam. Hussain was at back so people was unable to see the true face of Islam. If Hussain has not opposed Yazeed then for ever in history Yazeed version of Islam will become the true Islam and all the hard work from Nabi Aadam to Nabi Mohammad (PBUH) will go in vain. By the same token, Sayyedna Burhannuddin the Sultan is in front and claiming to be right face of Bohrism, and these true scholars, the four Ustad are in back like Imam Hussain so people do not know the true face of Bohrism. Like Imam Hussain these four great Ustad confronted Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib the Yazeed of present time to save the hard work of forty-six true Dai-e-mutlaq. Like Hussain has to leave Madina, the city they love most like wise these four Ustad have to leave Jamia Saifiya of Molana Abde Ali Saifuddin the school they love most.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Originally posted by S. Insaf:
Shaikh Ahmed Ali s/o Mulla Qurban Husain Rajnagarwala was born on 1st January 1914 and died on 21 June 2008 at the age of 98. He married Sugra bai in 1926 at the age of 12 years on insistence of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb who also performed their nikah. He has survived by 3 sons Yusuf, Abbas and Luqman and 4 daughters, Shirin, Sakina, Shaher Banoo and Nafeesa.
At the early age he had joined Jamiyah Saifiah – Surat. There he studied and reached to the final degree of “Al-faqihul-Jayyed after he became well-versed in Tafseer, Hikmat, Taweel, Haqiqat and history of Fatemi-Imams.”
Thereafter he was awarded the title of Shaikh by Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb and title of NKD by Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb. He wrote 102 books and several Rasails. He also wrote tafseer of Qura’n in lisane-dawat. It is said that he was one of the five teachers who taught Sayedna Taher Saifuddin.
After the mass revolt in Udaipur in 1973 some undercurrent was developing among teachers of Jamiyah Saifiah and Amils. They were especially perturbed due to the high-handedness of Jamiyah’s rector, Yusuf Najmuddin. Before it could become a serious challenge to the religious establishment, Yusuf Najmuddin thought it fit to curb the dissidents by force and threat. He therefore went to Surat in November 1974, and instigated few ambitious students to violently attack four main teachers of the Jamiyah, Shaikh Hasan Ali, Shaikh Sajjad Husain, Ali Hasan and Shaikh Ahmed Ali. A large crowd of Jamiyah students with the help of local goons went on rampage in the streets of Surat for two days and severely attacked the houses of these Shaikhs and assaulted them and their family members as a result Shaikh Sajjad Husaiin died in the hospital the next day.
Shaikh Ahmed Ali was one of those teachers of Jamiyah who tried hard to apologise and remain in the fold of tyrants. He was made to stand with folded hands for hours on the door steps Saifee Masjid in Surat and was compelled to blow down and walk up to the Amil keeping his shoes on his head. This went on for several days till he decided to leave Surat and come down to Udaipur and remain in reformist fold.
But since he was a Jamiyah product he remained quite conservative in his attitude. He also expected to become the chief pontiff and high command of reformist Bohras. He was against the Bohra women’s participation in the agitations, protest, conference etc. which in fact was the backbone of the movement. Even in reformist fold he went on writing several books expressing his most orthodox and conservative views. He refused to participate in the Youth Camps where several issues regarding observing Parda, Iddat, Misaq and Raza were openly discussed and debated in the light of Quran and the books of Bohra faith.
As for Asghar Ali Engineer is concerned his father, Shaikh Qurban Husain was also a Shaikh of equal status but he was quite liberal in his thoughts. Inspite of all the pressure from Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb on him as his Amil he did best to avoid sending his sons Taherbhai and Asghar Ali to Jamiyah Saifiah for education and instead encouraged them for secular education while imparting true knowledge of Islam, Quran, Hikmat, Taweel, Haqiqat etc. himself at home. As an Amil of late Sayedna Shaikh Qurban Husain remained a failure as he could not exploit Bohras and fulfil his given targets. Asghar Ali was in Bombay staying with his father and brother’s family in Pakmodiya Street in the middle of Bohra locality. He was keenly observing the developments of reforms runs under the umbrella of Pragati Mandal by us under the leadership of Naman Contractor.
Asghar Ali After the outrageous onslaught on innocent Dawoodi Bohra women and too in the presence of Daiz-Zaman at Galiakot in 1973 first Asghar Ali wrote a centre page article “Ferment among Dawoodi Bohras” in Times of India dated 25th August 1974 and then whole-heartedly jumped in to the reform movement and soon started leading it along with Noman Contractor and others. By then he had already established himself as progressive writer and earned his name as social activist. Founding Central Board of Dawoodi Bohra Community, Ekhwanus-Safa Trust, holding Conferences and Seminar, organising protest march, Youth Camps, Study Circles and regular meetings were all due to his initiative. He was the one who brought support of many eminent citizens from different walks of life and took the cause of reform to almost all major universities in India, U.K., USA, Canada, Germany, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt, Lebanon and several other countries and frustrate all efforts of powerful Kothar.

Thus joining the reform movement by Shaikh Ahmed Ali Saheb was a matter of Compulsion and Convenience where as for Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer it was a matter of Courage and Commitment.
This deference between them remained till Shaikh Saheb breathed his last.
Dear respected Brother Mr. Insaaf, do you have any proof to verify your claim that Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj expected to become high command of reformist Bohras? Had he ever contested any election on any post of Jamat?

Women Issue
Reformist ladies set on hunger till death strike. ‘Aamaran Anshan’, Brother Mr. Insaaf any form of suicide is ‘haram’ in Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Shia and ‘Aamaran Anshan’ is a form of suicide.

Parda: Dear Mr. Insaaf does you and Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer want that our sisters and mothers abandon our traditions and adopt westerns women few inch transparent clothing?

Agitation: It was lady Aaisha who came on Camel to fight against Mola Ali Ameer-al-mumeneen in the war of Jamal, later she came on ‘khachhar’ on the death ceremony of Imam Hasan (A.S.) and sitting on ‘khacchar’ she fired arrows on the dead body of Imam Hasan. A lover of progeny of Molatina Fatima (A.S.) told Aaisha that if you live more than you agitate against Imam Hussain (A.S.) on an elephant! Dear Brother Mr. Insaaf does you want our mothers sisters to follow the suit of this (Laina) Aaisha?

Misaq
The first rule in the rule book of reformist is that they are Dawoodi Bohras Ismailya Shia’s and regard Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib in the same way like member of Shabab.
Misaq has to be compulsorily given to the Imam-uz-zaman or his representative. Each and every adult of Udaipur has given Misaq to Imam-uz-zaman on the hand of His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj. And after the Misaq there is a ‘khushi nu jaman’ in the reformist Jamat Khana.
As per the faith of Dawoodi Bohra Ismailiya Shia, Misaq is the key to progress spiritually and has to be compulsorily given by anyone who has entered adulthood. If anyone who is claiming to be reformist, will not he be satisfying the first rule in their rulebook?

Reformist Fold
The members of the Reformist fold and Shababi fold are Dawoodi Bohras Ismailya Mustali Shia’s. And His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj and his sibling have served them with this intention that they are serving the Mumeen. They professed that all actions must be in line with the true ‘Shariyat’ and not as per the whims and fancies of Sayyedna Burhannuddin Sahib or Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer.
His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj followed, preached in the line of ‘Shariyat’ and strongly opposed anything falling out of line of ‘Shariyat’. Dear Brother Mr. Insaaf, can you please suggest what is wrong in acting in line of ‘Shariyat-e-Mohammadi’ and opposing the personal inferences, whims and fancies of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib and Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer which is falling out of line of ‘Shariyat’.

His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj created visited different places and created the management so to follow all rituals of marriage, akika, khatna, death ceremony as per the true ‘Shariyat’ in Udaipur, Malegaon, London, Africa, etc

Compulsion and Convenience
It was the convenience for the members of Reformist to seek the services of Al Fazil Shaikh Yaqoob Ali sahib and His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj.
It was His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj who brought these prominent religious figures in the reformist fold: Shaikh Sajjad bhai Mashraqi, Mulla sahib Baroda Wala, Mulla sahib Sarangpur wala, Mulla Sahib Chachuliya wala, Mulla sahib Kankroli wala and Mulla Fazal Hussain.

Reformist seeking the solution and help (for their convenience) in matter of Diniyat has found one right door where their work will be done as per right ‘Shariyat’ and that was the door of His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj: Offering without ‘raza’ of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib – Namaz, Haj, Nikah, Death ceremony; Duas for income, water, health; Misaaq, inauguration of shop/home, solution in the complicated matter of marriage, divorce, Iddat, haram – halal, zayaz - nazayaz, haq, zahir, batin, taweel, etc

It was Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer who has not initiated the revolt in Udaipur but as for his convenience jumped in. As our brother Mr. Insaaf has rightly wrote in 3rd last paragraph: He (Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer) was keenly observing the developments of reforms runs under the umbrella of Pragati Mandal by us under the leadership of Naman Contractor.

It was never any compulsion for His Highness – Al Fazil, Al Mukkaddas, Ustad Shaikh Ahmed Ali Raj. He neither demanded any post nor any fees for his services. He gave general sabak and completed two times full Quran in mosque. Wrote hundreds of books for the welfare of people, Jamat wanted him to be their ‘Yes Man’, he denied, he said I will work only in line of ‘Shariyat’, Jamat said we will lock you in your home, he said no worries / no compulsion - I will strictly adhere to ‘Shariyat’ and wont move a toe against it. Indeed it is compulsion for Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer to use the resources of Bohra Youth to promote his personal agendas. Use our website to publish his whims and fancies which are against the ‘Shariyat-e-Mohammadi’. It is indeed compulsion of Dr. Asghar Ali to be in reformist fold to tell everybody his identity that he is secretary of Bohra Youth. It is compulsion on Dr. Asghar Ali to be in Bohra Youth so our funds can foot his expenses and bills.

For learning the true face of Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer please read book:
Nikab Kushai

For learning the true face of Sayyedna Burhannuddin sahib please read book:
Sansanikhez Hakaik

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Mubarakbhai,

many of the things you have written are completely new to me, although many of the facts re: the assassination of the 46th dai etc are in the public domain. Thanks for your contribution.

re: "if asked categorically he will declare that he is Dai-e-nazim and NOT Dai-e-mutlaq i.e. he is just managing the affairs of Dawat office but is not the nominated Dai-ul-mutlaq."

the proof of the above fact is that the present dai and his father have never tolerated any bohra named "nazim". that name gives them allergies. so the moment they encounter anyone by that name, he is given a new name! they have intense dislike of anything which reminds them of their murky past.

another fact which i totally agree with is that the revolt in udaipur was spontaneous and the key factor there was the strength of the udaipuri women. generally its the women who are the weak link in such fights and then the men crumble. but in udaipur, the women have been the bulwark of strength and have lead from the front. for all this the present day reformists cannot take the credit. in fact, the attempt to portray the udaipur success as a feather in the cap of the reformists is misleading and to a certain extent even dishonest.

the power in udaipur was won by being pro-active and seizing it aggressively. not by negotiation or politeness. i do not endorse violence or hooliganism, but also do not endorse the passivity and lack of fire in the present day reformists, who ceased being true 'reformists' the day they joined the PDB jamaats. i have suggested many, many times on this forum and personally to reformists, the strong actions reformists can take to strike at the roots of the evil kothar, but have seen no action.

and any such constructive criticism here, puts the admin and other few open reformists, (who hardly ever bother visiting here to contribute, in the words of the admin himself) on the defensive. i see that quick attempts are made to counter it and then to fall back upon the excuse that they they can do only so much, blah, blah etc.

i wish that mubarak's contribution is taken in the right spirit, or his will be a voice in the wilderness too.

Shahu

Unread post by Shahu » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Where these books are available?

Nikab Kushai

Sansanikhez Hakaik

Thank you

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Mubarak,

Shaikh Ahmed Ali is dead, let him rest in peace. Why trouble his soul by raking up unnecessary and irrelevant issues.

Yet, I'm curious what you are trying to achieve by your diatribes. If it is to defend and deify Shaikh sahab then few are going to buy your story as you come across as to much of a devotee to carry much credibility. If it is to demonize Asghar Ali then again, this is not new, nor are you the first one. People have siad worst things about him. This is not to say that he is perfect. He has his flaws as Shaikh Sahab had his. Both men have contributed to the reform movement in their own unique way, and let’s accept and respect that.

But obviously, you seem to be a man on a mission. If you have to raise these issues then at least try to be a little objective about it, make a credible case so that at least people will believe you. Don't paint everything in black and white, it makes you sound one-sided, biased and highly prejudiced.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 pm

humsafar,

i agree with you that mubarak using titles like his highness etc for the sheikh is way too much and damages his credibility, but on the other hand, your statement about giving his soul peace by not raking up past issues also rings hollow.

by the same yardstick then no one here should talk about the past. issues like the chandabhai galla case, or the recent post by Saifuddinbhai Insaf on the matter of the syedna's foolish and unwise laanats on the first 3 khalifa's 20 years ago, were they wrong too? why torture the souls of taher saifuddin or adamjee pirbhai?

i think mubarak has every right to air the issues from the past which impact on the present and if the true reformists take it in the right and constructive spirit, then there will surely be many lessons to be learnt, so that the entire movement gets stronger going ahead. but if the attempt is to cover up issues which cause embarrasment, then it will surely backfire.

the topic is about the sheikh's death, yet the only one to comment about it publicly was Mr. Insaaf. what if it was the death of one of the prominent serving reformists, wouldnt this forum be deluged with official postings? when Mr. Insaaf was about to undergo heart surgery, didnt admin himself post it here?

and then when members comment about the silence on the deaths of hamdani and the sheikh they are told that it is not incumbent upon the reformists to report it here! the conclusion is obvious, isnt it?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Zulifqar,

You have interesting stories to tell and tell them well. The problem is you get carried away and become sanctimonious and self-righteous.

Here’s a sample of your recent pronouncements on reformists: “It is reformists’s job…” “…lack of fire in the present day reformists” “ceased being true 'reformists' the day they joined the PDB jamaats”, …”incumbent upon the reformists”.

Isn’t it rich that a guy who cannot join reformists – for whatever reason – has the temerity to sit in judgement on reformists and the reformist movement? I know you mean well but often you passion gets the better of you. Next time when you are tempted to make a judgement on reformists, pls take a pause and think what you have done or can do for the cause.

Come to Udaipur and see what reformists are doing. We’re giving sleepless nights to the Kothar because that’s where the numbers are and that’s where the clout is. The reformists in the West – including your friends – do not matter. They are too few, too uprooted and too far from the scene of action to make any difference. If your friends won’t listen to you, then to hell with them. Try to do whatever you can on your own. If you are really committed then you would stop worrying about others, stop complaining about them. Do not project your friends’ inaction on the rest of reformists.

My guess is, not even 1% of reformists visit this website, so please stop taking your cue about the state of the reform movement from this website. There is more to the reform movement than what happens on this forum. And there is more to the reform movement than what your friends do or do not do.

Regarding the revolt in Udaipur, Mubarak is wrong. Nobody is trying to take credit for it. It was as spontaneous an event as any can be. There was an undercurrent of dissatisfaction for quite some time leading up to the event, but the tipping point was the incident in Galiakot. That turned the women against the Kothar. Many of the “present day reformists” that you so derided were part of that revolt and continue to be active in the movement.

About Shaikh Ahemd Ali, Mubarak is simply beating a dead horse. Shaikh sahab for all his knowledge and scholarship, and perhaps because of it, was a conservative man, quite out of step with the times. The “shariyate mohamadi” he is talking about his nothing more than a crude blend of jamia orthodoxy, misogyny and social conservatism.

Left to Shaikh sahib the movement would not have achieved the widespread recognition and awareness that it did. He has his place in the history of our movement and nobody can take that away from him. But let’s not lionise him at the expense of other people.

It is disingenuous to compare issues Mubarak is raising with Chandabahi Galla case or other such episodes. The former is gossip and the latter is history. The two men never saw eye-to-eye on many things and that’s public knowledge in reformist circles, and truth be told, nobody gave/gives a damn. Except for Shaikh sahib, of course. He went on to write a book against Asghar Ali. This should give you an idea who had issues with whom. As far as I know, Asghar Ali has not written a single word against the good Shaikh.

What’s the point in reviving these trite issues when one protagonist is dead and the other – as far as I can tell – is not, and never was, interested in weighing in on the issue. Mubarak and others can talk about it all they want but it will all amount to speculation and no more. I’m not questioning Mubarak’s right but his wisdom in raising these issues. But if you think this will strengthen the movement, then all the power to you and him.

Regarding Hussain Hamdani death and the lack of notice about it here, the protest seemed to be a little out of proportion.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:41 am

Admin
Before we had Danish who was bent on destroying Prophet SAW and now we have this Fatwa Banker who is really testing the wills of Muslim community. This kind of posting is equal to Salman Rushdie's "satanic version"
Appreciate the compliment....you have soiled your diaper, now run to mommy.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Originally posted by Shahu:
Where these books are available?

Nikab Kushai

Sansanikhez Hakaik

Thank you
Salam Alekum

Dear Respected Brother Mr. Shahu,

You can get those two books and many more from any of the following three addresses:

1) Mr. Lukman Ali s/o Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj,
66, Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg,
Boharawadi,
Udaipur (313001),
Rajasthan,
India

2) Mr. Imadudeen Attarwala,
Gulistan Perfumers,
Pardha Mansion,
Shaukat Ali Road, J.J. Corner,
Mumbai – 03,
Maharashtra,
India

3) Prof. Mehdi Hasan Inayat Ali,
188, Guruwar Road,
Malegaon,
(Nasik – (423203))
Maharashtra,
India

“Vazzahto vaziha man zallazi fatras samavate hanifan musleman”

We are the Muslims means: we fully abide and follow Rules and Regulations (in Arabic it is termed as ‘Shariyat’) as ordered by Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and his right successor and nominate Mola Ali (a.s.) and progeny of Molatina Fatima (a.s.) and whomsoever they have authorized like Huzzat, Babul Abwab, Dai-ul-Zazira, Dai-ul-mutlaq, etc.

‘Shariyat’ i.e. the rules and regulations are based on premises that our intelligence accept as cent percent right. Who is the one among below three mentioned names that will decide if any matter is intellectually right or wrong?

1. Sayyedna Mohammed Burhannuddin Sahib
2. Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer
3. Allah

Answer is self explanatory – Allah, the creator of all.

Nobel approach:
We support and encourage those who act in line of the ‘Shariyat’ i.e. rules and regulations ordered by Prophet Mohammed and progeny of Fatima (a.s.) and their authorized personal. And by the same token we oppose those who act against the ‘Shariyat’ i.e. rules and regulations.

Khamar = Ummul badi
Alcohol = mother of all evils

The biggest enemy of Intelligence is ‘Daru’ (Alcohol), Hussain (a.s.) was akal-e-kulli and Yazeed was daru-kulli i.e. Hussain (a.s.) was total intelligence and Yazeed was mother of all evils. Daru kills intelligence, Yazeed wanted to kill Hussain (a.s.) and preach his wrong version of Islam as true Islam i.e. Yazeed wanted to superimpose his own whims and fancies over the rules and regulations (Shariyat) of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and Molatina Fatima (a.s.) progeny.

As per the detail proof provided in the book ‘Nikab Kushai’, highly respected and noted speaker, the Secretary of Reformist movement, Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer is a ‘Daru’ (alcohol) drinker and same like Yazeed wants to superimpose his personal Marxist whims and fancies over the rules and regulations of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and progeny of Molatina Fatima (a.s.) and their authorized personal.

Nikab Kushai means to unveil i.e. to remove the Islamic mask from the face of Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer and reveal his true anti-Islam face. This book have collected many of the wrong contentions and hypothesis (as per the ‘Shariyat’ i.e. rules and regulations ordered by Prophet Mohammed (a.s.) and Progeny of Molatina Fatima (a.s.)) of Dr. Mr. Asghar Ali Engineer and then proved in the light of Quran (ZALEKAL KITABO LA-RAIBA FEEHE-HOODAL-LIL MOOTTAQINAL-LAZINA YOOMINOONA BIL-GHAIBE meaning: This is the Book, there is no doubt in it, (being the word of God) (it is) a guidance for the pious, (ones) and other authentic books that why and how his personal Marxist whims and fancies are wrong and anti-Islam.

Book: Sansanikhez Hakaik
A thief even in full light will not be able to find asked things in one go but ask same to the house owners and he will get that asked thing in one go even in dark.

This book records the information’s/accounts/comments from the closest family members of Sayyedna Burhannuddin on all the wrong deeds of Sayyedna Molana Mohammed Burhannuddin sahib and his family members.

Example: In one of his eye opening sensations this book has referred to famous Indian magazine - ‘India Today’, (date of print, etc provided) in this magazine with photo it was reported that His holiness – the Mazoon, Sayyedi Khozema bhai sahib was enjoying swimming with the then Miss. India Nafisa Ali!!!

With such a loose character - on what moral basis is Sayyedi Khozema bhai sahib is holding post of Mazoon? What happens when fence eats the farm?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 am

Originally posted by Humsafar:
Zulifqar,

You have interesting stories to tell and tell them well. The problem is you get carried away and become sanctimonious and self-righteous.

Here’s a sample of your recent pronouncements on reformists: “It is reformists’s job…” “…lack of fire in the present day reformists” “ceased being true 'reformists' the day they joined the PDB jamaats”, …”incumbent upon the reformists”.

Isn’t it rich that a guy who cannot join reformists – for whatever reason – has the temerity to sit in judgement on reformists and the reformist movement? I know you mean well but often you passion gets the better of you. Next time when you are tempted to make a judgement on reformists, pls take a pause and think what you have done or can do for the cause.

Come to Udaipur and see what reformists are doing. We’re giving sleepless nights to the Kothar because that’s where the numbers are and that’s where the clout is. The reformists in the West – including your friends – do not matter. They are too few, too uprooted and too far from the scene of action to make any difference. If your friends won’t listen to you, then to hell with them. Try to do whatever you can on your own. If you are really committed then you would stop worrying about others, stop complaining about them. Do not project your friends’ inaction on the rest of reformists.

My guess is, not even 1% of reformists visit this website, so please stop taking your cue about the state of the reform movement from this website. There is more to the reform movement than what happens on this forum. And there is more to the reform movement than what your friends do or do not do.

Regarding the revolt in Udaipur, Mubarak is wrong. Nobody is trying to take credit for it. It was as spontaneous an event as any can be. There was an undercurrent of dissatisfaction for quite some time leading up to the event, but the tipping point was the incident in Galiakot. That turned the women against the Kothar. Many of the “present day reformists” that you so derided were part of that revolt and continue to be active in the movement.

About Shaikh Ahemd Ali, Mubarak is simply beating a dead horse. Shaikh sahab for all his knowledge and scholarship, and perhaps because of it, was a conservative man, quite out of step with the times. The “shariyate mohamadi” he is talking about his nothing more than a crude blend of jamia orthodoxy, misogyny and social conservatism.

Left to Shaikh sahib the movement would not have achieved the widespread recognition and awareness that it did. He has his place in the history of our movement and nobody can take that away from him. But let’s not lionise him at the expense of other people.

It is disingenuous to compare issues Mubarak is raising with Chandabahi Galla case or other such episodes. The former is gossip and the latter is history. The two men never saw eye-to-eye on many things and that’s public knowledge in reformist circles, and truth be told, nobody gave/gives a damn. Except for Shaikh sahib, of course. He went on to write a book against Asghar Ali. This should give you an idea who had issues with whom. As far as I know, Asghar Ali has not written a single word against the good Shaikh.

What’s the point in reviving these trite issues when one protagonist is dead and the other – as far as I can tell – is not, and never was, interested in weighing in on the issue. Mubarak and others can talk about it all they want but it will all amount to speculation and no more. I’m not questioning Mubarak’s right but his wisdom in raising these issues. But if you think this will strengthen the movement, then all the power to you and him.

Regarding Hussain Hamdani death and the lack of notice about it here, the protest seemed to be a little out of proportion.
humsafar,

i have always admired your postings for the scholarly and philosophical approach you bring to them, along with a rare sense of detachment which enables you to rise above the pettiness and bitterness evident in most postings. but your recent posting in reply to mine was indeed an unpleasant surprise and a disappointment!

it shows that you are as averse to taking constructive criticism as the rest. it's as if i have touched some raw nerve that you took such a defensive, nay, an almost attacking stance, determined to prove that i was off my rocker or a naive idealist at best, someone absolutely not in touch with reality and indeed getting too above myself when i am a gutless rank outsider, who is 'filling the coffers of the evil kothar".

first of all, i dont come here to write stories, or to entertain the readers with my narration or prose. there is no benefit from engaging in useless debates with the abde retards who are of the basest level or the sunni bigots who only come here to flog their - "rituals" - deadbeat horse. the only reason i was contributing here was to, 1. bring about awareness among the vast but silent majority of ordinary bohrs who visit here and browse and hope that my humble 2 cents might make a difference to them, and 2. hoping to motivate and support the reformist cause and expecting that those among them who matter would try and formulate some strategies to strike and hack at the kothari roots in a pro-active manner. they say history is the best teacher and by detailing eyewitness accounts of happenings which have occured in my own personal experience, i would hopefully stir atleast some reformists into action.

i accept that you have very good command over the english language but your usage of words like 'sanctimonious' and 'self-righteous' to belittle any suggestions i gave, doesn't impress; instead it betrays a somewhat vicious and almost puerile manner in rejecting any suggestions to energise the reformist movement. i can match your diatribe with equally ponderous words, but that would be counter-productive and merely an exercise in rhetoric.

interestingly, one fact stands out quite glaringly from your post; that there seems to be a serious disjoint bewteen the reformists in udaipur/india and the rest of the world, esp. with the reformists in the west. consider your quote here, " The reformists in the West – including your friends – do not matter. They are too few, too uprooted and too far from the scene of action to make any difference. If your friends won’t listen to you, then to hell with them." i mentioned this to my reformist friend here and both he and his wife were quite shocked and dismayed. obviously they didnt elaborate, neither was it appropriate of me to push them for a comment. Agreed that they could be much more active in doing whatever they should, but the tone and language you have used sounds almost contemptous about them. its also pertinent to mention here, that the common udaipuri reformists are quite dismissive of the overall reformist movement and feel that were it not for their bold and daring actions, the reformist movement would not have much to show. they do not need the movement as much the movement needs them. many heroes of the movement have contributed and lead from the front, esp, people like noman contractor, bhai insaf, sanchawala, baluwala, madraswala etc, at great risk to life and limb, but many of those who joined the PDB jamaats later, esp in the west, have contributed little if anything in terms of actions.

I am neither for, nor against sheikh raj, he is way before my youth for me to know much about him, but what i do know is that were it not for his unorthodox daring and bravery in getting things done without raza and providing the crucial spiritual support in the initial stages, the youth would not have had the guts to seize control over bohra properties in udaipur. that is the single greatest victory that any reformist jamaat has achieved anywhere in the world. it is unparalleled in the annals of the movement and a direct blow to the syedna's establishment. hats off to them. but again that was reactive, and the final straw was the assault, abuse and humiliation of their womenfolk, which spurred them into action. my contention is that for the reform movement to succeed it is now high time that it should move beyond the stage of being simply reactive and then fighting tooth and nail. rather it is now time to seize the initiative and keep carrying out small, compact but highly effective guerilla type attacks on issues like FGM, the abuse of the visa status by the amils, the fraud committed with the govts by accepting funds from them under guise of preserving our cultural heritage and language etc. and then running deeniyat classes and double charging the parents, accounts frauds and misuse of community funds, illegal money transfers by the jamaats, and so on in the west. lessons should be learned from history, take castro, che guevara, shivaji, the mau mau movement, sans the violence of course. adopt those harrasment tactics. it doesnt take much in terms of resources, all it needs is for a group of people to pull their weight collectively. that is all that i have kept suggesting. i am but a single man, and can only do what is possible on an individual basis, which is fight injustice and tyranny when i encounter it. i have kept doing it and will continue do so. in a certain thread somewhere on this forum, i have outlined just a few things i have done to keep my head high and not bow to any oppression. i have fought the amils and his lackeys effectively and defeated them in their own ring, and came out intact. of course, i have had to suffer alongwith my family, but that has not deterred me from taking them on when challenged. my guarantee is that let the reformists here show that they are seriously achieving some concrete things against the kothar, inject some fire and aggression into fighting the injustice, corruption and un-islamic practices of the syedna's goons, and hundreds of those who are presently sitting on the fence will be motivated to join the PDB jamaats openly. people want to see action, they are not hungry for food or social comforts. there are many who have asked this question here, that what can the reformists do to attract more people to their cause? my answer is simple... let the PDB members here show the same level of courage which they displayed when they left their friends, family and society behind, to walk out and become openly defiant reformists. do not fall into another little comfort zone of your own, happy in your isolation and away from persecution. get more pro-active, hold regular monthly (?) meetings, and take the support of the underground resistance of people like me to collect facts, and formulate strategies to attack the supply lines of the taheris.. dont forget, even the allies had to utilise all the help they could get from the underground resistance fighters in europe during the world wars, without them perhaps the war would never have been won. instead of treating reformist sympathisers with welcoming arms, you ridicule them with contempt.

since it seems clear that my criticism is not being taken in the spirit in which it is meant and appears to be causing grief to precisely those people whom i sympathise with most, it is best that i cease and desist from any further contributions here. my aims are not being met and instead of getting the expected results, its only antagonising those whom i would like to see succeed. it seems quite naive to me now that i could hope to see the change i so wished for in our community, during my lifetime. with the present passive approach of the reformists out here in the west, i daresay, it seems well nigh impossible.

I wish the reformist movement now and in the future all the best, always will, but will not spend as much time here as i did before. its sad but neccessary, as i have failed to ignite in others the same fire that i have, esp in those who matter. i have met some great people here, hussain ksa, porus, omabharati, aareef, JP, bhai insaf, kaka akela, tahir, danish and so many more, respected their opinions and the energy they bring here. somehow all of them become like yr family... i wish them well and would implore them to continue with their good work and would like to apologise most sincerely to the reformists if my suggestions/comments have caused them pain. that has never been my intention.

thanks all of you.