Assassination attempt

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: Assassination attempt

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 am

Mkenya ..mzee mbona un ji furaish hawa kondo kuwa simba. tena huja ona picha simba kuwa pigwa risasi na shikari mkuu. sasa ata ikiwa hawa wako simba wata uwawa kama kondoo. Kabila letu hakuna tafauti ikiwa uko kondoo au simba wote muoga. Lakini una sema kwelii sana. Thanks for stimulating swahili chat

on the other point how did I forget that though sardar and bohris may wear pagdi they are 2 different species when it comes to courage

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 am

SMS has won the war. SKQ has no guts to face him. Who is right or wrong Allah knows better.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:58 am

tasneempati wrote:SMS has won the war. SKQ has no guts to face him. Who is right or wrong Allah knows better.
tasneemkepati, war has not even yet started.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 am

tasneempati wrote:SMS has won the war. SKQ has no guts to face him. Who is right or wrong Allah knows better.
Sometimes I wonder on whose side you are!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:06 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Sometimes I wonder on whose side you are!
Me too :D

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 am

Well, I'd like to know how many such people exist who are NOT on BOTH the sides!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 am

TheLiberatedOne wrote:Well, I'd like to know how many such people exist who are NOT on BOTH the sides!
You mean either side. One can't possibly be on both the sides, unless you are a double agent :D

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:44 am

SKQ Fan wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:
Murataz Bhai Moula Qutbuddin did not attend Moula's RA janaza because he did not want a tamasha at this tragic event , he did not want the hurmat of the Janaza to be violated by Muffy and his goons showering lanaats and abuses, He maintained the hurmut of our dear Moula Burhanuddin's janaza, something your so called Moula did not by turning this most tragiec event into a Bolly wood style Tamasha
his courage and wisdom is beyond your brainwashed comprehension,His courage is domonstrtated by the fact that he has taken on, at grave risk to himself , his family , and followers knowing full well that the eniire machinery of the establishment would be used to crush us.
Very true....but if he wanted to avoid tamasha then why did he present one on youtube.

He could have attended the janaza first and then declare himself as 53 in the spare time. Why was it done when janaza was on its way to Raudat Tahera.

Do you have answer for this. And please dont say it was necessary that haq should be revealed. It could have been done after Syedna RAnwas laid to rest.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Very true....but if he wanted to avoid tamasha then why did he present one on youtube.

He could have attended the janaza first and then declare himself as 53 in the spare time. Why was it done when janaza was on its way to Raudat Tahera.

Do you have answer for this. And please dont say it was necessary that haq should be revealed. It could have been done after Syedna RAnwas laid to rest.
Mr True_dimwit Bohra,

You called me a dumb person on the planet earth on a different forum, so i would like to tell you have proved that " Ek pagal subko pagal bulata hain".
I think you have not bothered to visit fatemi dawat website at all and blindly with ignorance, you are trying to make your point here on this forum, Brother to seek guidance you have to first open your eyes and ears to see and listen. i think you are a stauch, die hard, XXX lover of muffy that is the reason why he said do not see, hear or say and you happily followed.

SKQ saheb had sent a letter to Muffy Camp and Qasr Burhani, and he asked them to oblige and accept that he is the 53rd Dai-ul-Mutlaq, so that he can do tawali of all the Janaza proceedings, but out of enmity and hatred they not only care to respond but discarded it completely and SKQ saheb was aware of it, that is the reason why he called his family (daughters) from Saifee Mahal the same night at the demise of SMB(RA). Now you tell me how could he attend it when he was not even allowed to come and do the tawali and even if he had come for the funeral out of love for the brother, his movement and conferring of Nass would have become baseless. He was all ready to come but their aggressiveness and behurmati of Janaza stopped him.

So true_bohra before pointing at other people and calling names please see how well aware you are and how well guided you are to make any statement.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Fatema MN wrote:
Bohra spring wrote: Sometimes I wonder on whose side you are!
Me too :D

Seriously man....this tasneem ka pati is a big party badlu! :?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:31 pm

tasneempati is Modii ka bohra na ghar ka na ghat ka :D

Confusd_DB

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 pm

Don't you guys think... We have diverted from the topic