58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
wise_guy

Re: 58 died in Saifee Mahal mishap

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 pm

I would like to correct DB-Mumbaikar here. This is a so called open forum .Everyone is entitled to their own views. There have been brazen posts on this forum abusing the Dai and his family. This forum is not for abusing or throwing mud at each other. Zinger has not been spamming like James with his nonsense. Yes, James is an extreme case. There are some people who will post nonstop nonsense. But abusing or calling names does not take us anywhere.
DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
DBM, i completely agree with you that there is some thing going drastically wrong, but abusing me and others is not going to solve it. it is only going to push people away further.
believe it or not, we all want the same thing, to bring the glory back, but we can only do it together, not by abusing us and pushing us away...
Mr. zinger i do not have anything personal against you but i definately have a serious issue against all those who are try to support or talk in favour of the kothar or any zada's inspite of knowing that each and every act of theirs smells of conspiracy, fraud, incompetence and cheating at each and every stage of our lives right from our birth till our death and even thereafter... Its sad to see all this more so if you are educated and know and understand the world around you...

The best example is here itself on this forum... all educated and level headed people raise certain valid and right issues about our community which affects us and others as any normal human being... now if we remain slient about it is upto us but even after seeing all the injustice and inequality all around we dont speak up and rather talk in favour of those who are doing zulm on us, then it is the biggest azaab....[/quote]

Confusd_DB

Unread post by Confusd_DB » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

Zinger is correct... Abusing him will keep normal dbs like him n me to be away from your reformist movement... And we will not know... About the happenings... So pls avoid... Abusing...

May be he is not making sense to him... But for others (bohras having blind faith ... Its you who is not making sense... Hence they abuse... You...

So for me there is not much difference between you and the others... So y not just get merge...

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm

zinger wrote:DBM, i can understand your anger and frustration. but calling me a pimp is not going to get you anywhere.

i have clarified it time and again that i am not a kothari spokesperson, mole, agent, saboteur or anything of that sort. so calling me names is not going to do anything but draw attention to your character with the kind of language you use.
Zinger and those who were long time abde warriors, so this excludes Jim , you have the capability to reform, I have interacted with you or some of you , you are decent person, ...I cannot understand what is motivating you to continue supporting the evil Kothar and SMS . Can you not at sometimes take an objective view and not defend the indefensible situations .

I could understand your views when attacking reformists before 17 Jan and yes I an not a SMB fan so accept we disagreed and you were duty bound to take us on, I have no hard feelings for the past.

But with the arrival of SKQ just this year , who loves SMB , is very ideological, but wants to reform , yet you could not make an obvious choice and not opposing SKQ . On the other hand some reformists are compromising and joining SKQ for the sake of greater unity. Abdes don't miss the chance lets join hands and topple the evil in our community..

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Confused_DB - I have not read much from Zinger since I have joined more recently but people like James, true_bohra and Fulan are only joining these conversations to distract and play the role of that annoying uncle who is constantly yelling "khamossh" during a 7 hour bayan. They are not here to have a discussion, they are here to kill the discussion. I personally don't have any patience for their preaching given these people have several other mediums for their propaganda other than this forum.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:33 am

Mr DBM, i hold nothing personal against you either, other than the crudity of your language, which i will attribute to extreme anger, something that you are entittled too, seeing what is happening. i would only like to tell you that if you control your anger and tongue, we can have a more pleasant discussion/debate. have you ever seen james or fulan ibn fulan use abusive language? i am guilty of it myself and have hopefully always apologised for it.

that said, lets move on

i for one have never supported or spoken in favour of the kothar or anyone from the family. i know there are some things that are so corrupt and rotten that no amount of covering up can justify it, but then, you cannot apply that to the whole. i agree that there is a lot of conspiracy and fraud going on and at best, all we can do at an individual level is bring it to the attention of the common Dawoodi Bohra. you and i alone do not have the might to take on the establishment

believe it or not, the topics on this forum today are being discussed, albiet in secrecy, within many in our jamaat. i got a number of people to visit here, but one look at the poison and abuse against all 3 Maulas and they packed up and left, giving me dirty looks and abuses. the few who stayed back have hopefully also been made aware and are with me today

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:49 am

shehzada wrote:Confused_DB - I have not read much from Zinger since I have joined more recently but people like James, true_bohra and Fulan are only joining these conversations to distract and play the role of that annoying uncle who is constantly yelling "khamossh" during a 7 hour bayan. They are not here to have a discussion, they are here to kill the discussion. I personally don't have any patience for their preaching given these people have several other mediums for their propaganda other than this forum.
Shehzada, i speak for myself and True Bohra bhai when i say this... we do not mean to derail conversations for the sake of it, but we take major offence at the abuse thrown on our current Dai, Syedna Ali Qadr Mufaddal Saheb.

James and Fulan Ibn Fulan bhais on the other hand are extremely knowledgable, far, far more than me and they do not mean to derail the conversation either but point out the truth, with proof, which for some reason you guys dont seem to want to accept. it would be better if you countered the proof with proof of your own instead of calling them lackeys and all such

anyways, i found the analogy of the old uncle shouting khaamosh quite amusing :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 am

wise guy, could u post that Chitralekha article please?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:30 am

zinger wrote:James and Fulan Ibn Fulan bhais on the other hand are extremely knowledgable,
:D :D

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 am

zinger wrote:Mr DBM, i hold nothing personal against you either, other than the crudity of your language, which i will attribute to extreme anger, something that you are entittled too, seeing what is happening. i would only like to tell you that if you control your anger and tongue, we can have a more pleasant discussion/debate. have you ever seen james or fulan ibn fulan use abusive language? i am guilty of it myself and have hopefully always apologised for it.

that said, lets move on

i for one have never supported or spoken in favour of the kothar or anyone from the family. i know there are some things that are so corrupt and rotten that no amount of covering up can justify it, but then, you cannot apply that to the whole. i agree that there is a lot of conspiracy and fraud going on and at best, all we can do at an individual level is bring it to the attention of the common Dawoodi Bohra. you and i alone do not have the might to take on the establishment

believe it or not, the topics on this forum today are being discussed, albiet in secrecy, within many in our jamaat. i got a number of people to visit here, but one look at the poison and abuse against all 3 Maulas and they packed up and left, giving me dirty looks and abuses. the few who stayed back have hopefully also been made aware and are with me today
Mr.Zinger ...Point noted... You rightly said my anger is the reason of my crude / acidic language.... This incident (loss of a very close friend) and the "We dont care attitude" of SMS / Kothar has not only completely shaken my faith in being a part of our community but is terribly affecting my personal relations with family / friends as most are staunch believers and will not hear anything against SMS / kothar inspite of knowing in the back of their minds that whatever happened was terribly wrong.....

This is the most challenging period for any level headed bohra who can think rationally and understand all that is happening around us these days.......

The events after the demise of Dr. Sydena Mohammad Burhanuddin has severely impacted our reputation which has reduced to a position where outsiders know that we all are puppets being controlled by a bunch of clowns who themselves dont know what they are doing !!! My being bohra which was my pride has turned into a shame !!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:09 am

DBM bhai (lets drop the mr. bit),

my sincere condolences on your loss.

you are facing a difficult situation in your life, i sympathize with you and hope you find solace soon

let us close this discussion and move on.

Also, kindly enable your PM facility.

if however, you do not wish to send or receive any private messages or have any conversation in private, then its ok, i will understand

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:35 pm

err.. just got info that 1 family did receive 250,000 rupees compensation as well as some kind words it seems..

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:23 am

Damn Wise Guy... dont you realise what you just did????

Now people here are going to say this person was a "lackey" of the Kothar :(

questions

Unread post by questions » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 am

wise_guy wrote:err.. just got info that 1 family did receive 250,000 rupees compensation as well as some kind words it seems..
1. Too little too late
2. Why only one person ? What of the others ?

TheGodFather

Unread post by TheGodFather » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:11 am

Confusd_DB wrote: A group of ppl including me even went inside Saifee mahal n shouted for muffi so that he can hear and let us see.... But he was asleep and didn't mind ppl shouting... Also, when we argued with the fake miya sahebs all told ki muffi Aaram farmawe che... We risked our lives to come over here... And muffi Aram farmawe che... His father is dead... N son has to do Aram rather than support his followers...

MUFFI WAS ASLEEP......This was one of the second biggest lie i have ever heard since my childhood...the first one was UNDERTAKER CAME BACK 7 Times From DEAD

So back to topic

i was there whole night during murur of SMB......and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin didnt get any time to rest since he came back from Sri Lanka.....when i went inside to see the janaza i saw SMS he was totally shattered and sad...any1 can make out from his face...

so i request all the haters of SMS....if u dnt believe him.....plzz get the f***ing hell out of our community....dont post nonsense things...u hav right to choose ur own destiny....so get ur ass out...u dnt deserve to be a follower of SMB n SMS

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:14 am

Hey Godfather
First you chose your name correctly, Defender of Kothari Mafia has to to Godfather. secondly what the hell are you doing on this forum Didnot your Goon Master told you not to visit this forum. I need to inform Michael Corleone Franky baby

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 pm

TheGodFather? Yusuf Najmuddin back from the dead?

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:21 pm

TheGodFather wrote:
Confusd_DB wrote: so i request all the haters of SMS....if u dnt believe him.....plzz get the f***ing hell out of our community....dont post nonsense things...u hav right to choose ur own destiny....so get ur ass out...u dnt deserve to be a follower of SMB n SMS
Mr God Father : May I remind you that we followers of the true Dai ,(who is the true Dai al Mutlaq Sayedna Wa Moulana Khouzaima Qutbuddin(TUS) have paid or rather have been extorted to pay by the very establishment you are now defending all these years for all the facilites you now enjoy and we are being denied . Why should we go out ? This dawat belongs more to us then to a false self imposed Dai and his followers . I agree with you though when you say we have a right to choose our own destiny which we have done wisely by following the true Sayedna Qutbuddin(Tus) and correct ,we do not deserve to a followers of Muffadal Bhaisaheb as he has caused immense pain and distress to us , distored our dawat with his fanatical views and blind greeed and lust for wealth , as a matter of fact he does not desreve us.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 pm

When ever someone believes they are on the right path and are for the benefit of masses they go on bhook hartal. I am not suggesting SQ to do the same, but least come out of the cocoon. Some speech on YouTube to explain the fraud perpetrated to the community. Also speak against all the unislamic practices going on in the Masjids. Lay a foundation of a school with no particular religious agenda. If he was able to secure good education for his family, lets see him do the same for the bohra in general. If he can shape one object, he can produce thousands. The fight at this time is too much material motivated. With a ton of empty promises. Looks more like govt. Kursi. Misaq is just a forced vote.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:56 pm

TheGodFather wrote:if u dnt believe him.....plzz get the f***ing hell out of our community....dont post nonsense things...u hav right to choose ur own destiny....so get ur ass out...
If you are an Indian living in Gujarat and experienced the mass genocide of 2002 then would you f***ing hell out of Gujarat...... would you tell the media "don't post nonsense things"........... u have a right to choose ur own country.... so get ur ass out !!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Ghulam Bhai , this tola are on their way out of Bombay. Their new place is in Siri Lanka. Once the people there realize the garbage in their backyard, it will be too late. They themselves are betting on safe heaven. It could always turn out to be " asman se tapka khajoor mei atka'. This man is bad choice for everyone around him.