Richardson & Crudass bought over?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AgnosticIndian

Richardson & Crudass bought over?

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:30 am

Got a message that the huge property of Richardson & Crudass close to bhindi Bazar has been bought by "Dawat", the MS Dawat that is. Any confirmation of this?

That should be worth a few hundred crores I think . Mumbaikars will know more.

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Richardson & Crudass bought over?

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 am

Asalaam'alykum,

This is not possible, they can not buy one particular property of Richardson and Crudass as it is sanctioned under government properties, so if they were suppose to buy it they have to buy each and every property of R&C all over India, which would impossible for them as it would cost hooping gazillion and gazillion of Dollars.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:52 am

yes, we have heard it too. dont know how true it is though.

also heard that some chelum function was to be held there, but again, dont know how much of it was true.

also, i dont think they need to buy all the properties. there would be a provision to buy just one, i believe

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:53 pm

This news is again gaining momentum because most of the Kothar Jamans are held in Richardson & Crudass premises and surprisingly no one else uses the premises for occasions like marriage or birthday parties. The property is worth a few thousand crores !

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

Same venue was used for rock concert and jai ho film so its open to all

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 am

Dr Quaid Joher BS is shrewed businessman and he knows where to invest. He has got full blessing of PM NaMo.

Shafakat

Unread post by Shafakat » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 am

If it is sanctioned under government properties, I suppose one could use RTI to find out the status of this property.