Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#2

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 am

No wonder this guy chooses to call himself "Lord".

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#3

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:04 pm

wonder if Lord noon wrote this article as a dutiful paid employee or was it his concience or may be a political move on his part.
The flattery and praise afforded to a son of the deceased by a london education institution was also thre doings of
wonder if Lord Noon wrote this article as a dutiful paid employee or was it his concience that put the pen on paper.
Just a reminder, that all the flattery afforded to one of the sons of the deceased by a London educational institution was also the doings of Lord Noon.
Wonder if this was a political move on his part. Power corrupts and more power corrupts more.























l

seeker110
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#4

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:05 pm

He bought his Lordship with money. ( Labor Party ). Same for his degree. Sounds like Kothar supported investor or launderer.

qjbj
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#5

Unread post by qjbj » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

I read the Noon article but it didn't mention Muffy name at all... So not sure why people are saying he is with muffy camp. I'm I mussing something.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#6

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 am

Very nice article from a super cool dude - every word he said was true and accurate and correct... what a guy! Go Gulam!

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#7

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 am

anajmi wrote:No wonder this guy chooses to call himself "Lord".
The groovy Noonster doesn't call himself Lord, other people do... and it's not so much a choice as it is the reality of his status.

If anybody chooses to call himself Lord... it would be you, as nobody else calls you anything other than a nobody.

Anyway, just because you are a nobody and the Noonster is a somebody... doesn't mean you should be bitter and jealous of the guy.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#8

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 am

think wrote:wonder if Lord noon wrote this article as a dutiful paid employee or was it his concience or may be a political move on his part.
Paid Employee? Of who? The Kothar? He doesn't need their money dude lol!
Political Move? How so? Do you think the Brits will make him Prime Minister now because he wrote about the passing of Aqa lol!
wonder if Lord Noon wrote this article as a dutiful paid employee or was it his concience that put the pen on paper.
It was his conscience - what he said is no different to what most Bohras would say.
Just a reminder, that all the flattery afforded to one of the sons of the deceased by a London educational institution was also the doings of Lord Noon.
Yep, he definitely had a hand in this - the Kothar love to kiss his ass because he's so influential... do the Kothar kiss your ass by any chance lol?
Wonder if this was a political move on his part. Power corrupts and more power corrupts more.
The saying is actually... Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely :roll:
How exactly does writing a warm-hearted obituary of a widely respected man, show corruption?

Anyway, I'm curious... the Kothar craps on everyone, which is why we hate them... but what exactly has the Noonster done that fills you with hate?
Is it because he's vastly more successful than you? :roll:

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#9

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:51 am

seeker110 wrote:He bought his Lordship with money. ( Labor Party ).
He was categorically cleared of any wrongdoing and even received an apology from the Prime Minister himself. Also, he eventually received his Peerage from the Conservatives... not Labour, who withdrew the award to him after the trumped up scandal hit the news.
Same for his degree.
Which one - he's been awarded 5 Honorary Degrees for his exceptional achievements... how many do you have dude, 6?
Sounds like Kothar supported investor or launderer.
Sounds like you're jealous... after all, he is a self-made multi-millionaire, who came to the UK with nothing and has now reached the top. The man has accomplished more in business, and done more for the betterment of Muslims and Non-Muslims, than you ever will.

Why not admire the dude instead ofbeing envious... :wink:

think
Posts: 1838
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#10

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 am

q.h. paid employee does not neccessary mean money. Kothar likes to put influental people in their good books and since they do have some impact on the general public is why he said what he said. he does not need kothar's money and neithere does kothar need his money but kothar goons need his political power to help them in their agenda. cashing political infuence does not come free. you scratch my back and I scratch yours.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#11

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 pm

think wrote:q.h. paid employee does not neccessary mean money. Kothar likes to put influental people in their good books and since they do have some impact on the general public is why he said what he said. he does not need kothar's money and neithere does kothar need his money but kothar goons need his political power to help them in their agenda. cashing political infuence does not come free. you scratch my back and I scratch yours.
He spoke about Aqa because, like all Bohras, he was grieving - you may not have respect for Aqa... but you'll find most other Bohras do.

Also, he wanted to let British people know about our community and how peaceful we are.
This is important in the UK because so many Muslims here are not peaceful.

If the Noonster was all about increasing his political power and influence - he would have kept his Muslim identity secret, or even converted to Christianity... because in Britain these days, being known as Muslim has an extremely negative impact (thanks to the Wahhabis).

Just accept that you are wrong dude... and try not to be jealous of those who've achieved far more than you. okay :wink:

wise_guy
Posts: 700
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#12

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:46 pm

come on.. give this Noon guy a break. He is a pure capitaist businessman and doesnt care a dime for religion. His wife is a non muslim and both his daughters are married to non muslims. He knows Kotharis are flushed with capital and hence the obvious closeness to (Qaid Johar) QJ. Picture this.. Abdes pay a fortune to get Shaikh n Mulla titles and QJ might have paid to get the Phd title. You never know, Abdes might also start paying for honorary Phd titles just like him by paying to the Easy London University. 10-20% or more of all proceeds from Abdes go to QJ. Win-win for both university and QJ.

Qutbi-Hero
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Re: Dawoodi Bohra Lord, Supported SMS

#13

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:48 pm

wise_guy wrote:come on.. give this Noon guy a break.
Dang right!
He is a pure capitaist businessman and doesnt care a dime for religion.
What the hell! I thought you were gonna give him a break lol!
The Noonster is a great businessman - but he's also deeply religious... although he is more in tune with Ismaili thinking than Bohra (which I highly respect!) :D
His wife is a non muslim and both his daughters are married to non muslims.
So? Marrying outside the community is almost the norm amongst the Reformists in the UK? You got a problem with them too?
He knows Kotharis are flushed with capital and hence the obvious closeness to (Qaid Johar) QJ.
What is so obvious? Are you saying The Noonster is short of capital lol!
Picture this.. Abdes pay a fortune to get Shaikh n Mulla titles and QJ might have paid to get the Phd title. You never know, Abdes might also start paying for honorary Phd titles just like him by paying to the Easy London University. 10-20% or more of all proceeds from Abdes go to QJ. Win-win for both university and QJ.
Nice conspiracy theory :roll:

The Doctorate wasn't paid for - it was bullshitted for lol!

They made it look like QJ was the driving force behind the peace and prosperity of Bohras in the UK - like I keep saying, the UK wants to encourage this in Muslim communities because we have so many problems with Wahhabis here.

Also, all finances are audited - so nothing can be kept secret and would come out in to the open... besides, exactly how much money do you think PhD titles would raise, consider how few our given out? The Kothar have plenty of other scams which are far more lucrative... and much easier to implement and control (and keep secret lol!)

Dude, quit of whining will ya... give Noon... and yourself... a big break!