Zahra Hasanat charity organization

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
trvoice

Re: Zahra Hasanat charity organization

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 am

james wrote:http://www.mostbelovedson.com/ is ripe with stories with how Khuzaima was a money collector.He used to stay months and months in a place to collect funds from mumineen. ( Not that there is anything wrong with it but the Dai Bashers should look into their own collars and introspect once in a while )

Amal of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in Yemen was same as amal of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA . If once accuses the present Dai Zaman of " partying " ( Nozubillah ) , then it is direct accusation on the 52nd Dai RA .

The only reason Khuzaima is holed up in his Thane Bungalow is due to convenience, The majority 98% people have rejected his wild fanciful claims of private Nass on him and have submitted their affairs to the 53rd Dai Mutlaq Saiful Huda TUS . Khuzaima is not doing any khidmat sitting in Thane whatsoever, On contrary , he should be out there on the field doing dawah in front of people .

I am surprised to see no questions have been asked by Khuzaima's followers regarding accumulation of Khuzaima's wealth.Who paid for Thane Bungalow ? Where did the money come from ? How did he come to amass such a financial empire ? Questions , questions . I am sure some moron will follow my post with same set of questions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . Let me be clear . I don't give one hoot about the worth of Khuzaima whatsoever. It is not my concern that he owns so and so properties. My questions were for the followers of Khuzaima who raise questions about Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . They should introspect instead of throwing wild accusations around.

PS: Yep , you guessed it right . " Moron " is a direct reference to the resident troll SBM .
James you must be pretty desperate to get humiliated in every thread. So listen to this, SKQ got his wealth from inheritance, who and how thats for you to research. I think you need to remind SMS how his family used to sell Qadambosi passes for couple hundred $$ salams. Lets put aside that SMS and SKQ are both dai, what about the rest of "Shehzadas" and 3rd gen childenren who also go out to claim ziyafats.
James, whoever you are, you need to put aside your pride and brainwashing you had for years. Think with an open mind, without taking any sides.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 am

Jimmie Boy
If SKQ was doing all these while he was Mazoon, how come you did not object at that time because you were not paid by your Masters to write about it , why you kept your mouth shut because your Masters are in the same category looting the community which they are still doing.
What a hypocrite you are NOW SKQ is cutting in your Wajebaats you are exposing and complain about him but when he was in cahoot with your Masters doing exactly the same (as per your own words) you had no problem. Atleast there are no pictures of SKQ getting big Najwas or Ziyaafats or Qadamboosi like your corrupt Masters and Sub Assistance Goons known as Shezaadas are doing
Many members on this forum have already questioned why SKQ kept quiet when he had the power but at least he and his family did learn and now changing. Even Allaha forgives people who correct their mistakes
Muffy is collecting money by selling Ghilafs from his father's grave that is what one calls QABAR KEY TAAJIR

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 am

trvoice wrote:
james wrote:http://www.mostbelovedson.com/ is ripe with stories with how Khuzaima was a money collector.He used to stay months and months in a place to collect funds from mumineen. ( Not that there is anything wrong with it but the Dai Bashers should look into their own collars and introspect once in a while )

Amal of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in Yemen was same as amal of Al Hayyul Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA . If once accuses the present Dai Zaman of " partying " ( Nozubillah ) , then it is direct accusation on the 52nd Dai RA .

The only reason Khuzaima is holed up in his Thane Bungalow is due to convenience, The majority 98% people have rejected his wild fanciful claims of private Nass on him and have submitted their affairs to the 53rd Dai Mutlaq Saiful Huda TUS . Khuzaima is not doing any khidmat sitting in Thane whatsoever, On contrary , he should be out there on the field doing dawah in front of people .

I am surprised to see no questions have been asked by Khuzaima's followers regarding accumulation of Khuzaima's wealth.Who paid for Thane Bungalow ? Where did the money come from ? How did he come to amass such a financial empire ? Questions , questions . I am sure some moron will follow my post with same set of questions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . Let me be clear . I don't give one hoot about the worth of Khuzaima whatsoever. It is not my concern that he owns so and so properties. My questions were for the followers of Khuzaima who raise questions about Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS . They should introspect instead of throwing wild accusations around.

PS: Yep , you guessed it right . " Moron " is a direct reference to the resident troll SBM .
James you must be pretty desperate to get humiliated in every thread. So listen to this, SKQ got his wealth from inheritance, who and how thats for you to research. I think you need to remind SMS how his family used to sell Qadambosi passes for couple hundred $$ salams. Lets put aside that SMS and SKQ are both dai, what about the rest of "Shehzadas" and 3rd gen childenren who also go out to claim ziyafats.
James, whoever you are, you need to put aside your pride and brainwashing you had for years. Think with an open mind, without taking any sides.
You forgot to do a little research that KQ and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA comes from the same family and inherited the same. So why there were so many questions on Syedna RA property and when it came to KQ, reformist took a soft corner.

As james said that we are least interested in what KQ has but uptill recently there were questions posted for properties of Syedna Ra and you guys were very inquisitive. So now what happened with your case??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 am

You forgot to do a little research that KQ and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA comes from the same family and inherited the same. So why there were so many questions on Syedna RA property and when it came to KQ, reformist took a soft corner.
So then why do James and you have problem with SKQ wealth and not with SMS wealth BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE BIG HYPOCRITES. atleast I and others on this forum did question SKQ about not taking Pro Active stand when he was Mazoon and the reason some of us defend SKQ because of the TWO EVILS HE IS BETTER ONE and atleast try to correct his mistakes and atleast thinking of betterment of community for now.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am

We have mentioned that we are least interested in kQ wealth.

Can u tell me that what betterment has he bought in these 2 months.

Previously he was not fit and subjected to an unworthy character but suddenly with his fitnat, he has become an Aaqa to you all.

I agree to you when you say he was not pro active when he was mazoon. Yes he could have played a worthy role in upliftment of dawat but he played a pro active role in spreading his fitnah after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

See for yourself who is hypocrite.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:33 pm

true_bohra wrote:Can u tell me that what betterment has he bought in these 2 months.
If "Betterment" according to you (if at all u r a brain dead abde, which I don't think so) is :
1) Uttering Laanats during 40 days Khatmul Quran Majlis, then yes SKQ is far behind !
2) If putting the PR team in full action and assuring the presence of worldly corrupt and inhuman leaders like Modi, Udhav, Raj Thackerey, Sharad Pawar and Baba Ramdev is "Betterment" then Yes SKQ is no match !
3) If sending an army of tanzeem members to Bohra households at midnight and 'Forcefully' taking signatures of terrified Bohras thereby swearing allegiance to MS and asking them to shower laanats on SKQ at their doorsteps then yes SKQ is again no match !
4) If preventing Bohras from celebrating any joyous occasions like birthdays, marriages etc and also asking them to cancel their wedding receptions even if it were already pre-planned months ago BUT celebrating his own birthday with 53000 coconuts and 103 gold biscuits is "Betterment" then SKQ has failed miserably !
There are many such examples but I have quoted only a few.
true_bohra wrote:Previously he was not fit and subjected to an unworthy character but suddenly with his fitnat, he has become an Aaqa to you all.
I will speak for myself and not others and admit that I used to paint him with the same brush earlier but after this Nass fiasco I, like many others have given him the benefit of doubt as he seems to be a LESSER evil then Muffy although later on he may prove to be non-evil altogether OR even worse but frankly I doubt the latter ! In my opinion he is a much more better person to lead the community forward as compared to MS.
true_bohra wrote:he played a pro active role in spreading his fitnah after the death of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
The same could be said about MS and his highly questionable Nass drama and what you called 'Fitnah' is actually an eye opener for many as its a matter of ones own perspective ! As regards 'Fitnah', the original mastermind was YN and his family including MS's wife.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Following from zahrahasanaat website: wonder if mumineens in respective jamaats will be pressured to squeeze out the Jamans in the future for next ramadaan now that they seem to have boycotted ZahraHasanaat Organization from helping mumineens in various Suburbs of Mumbai.

http://www.zahrahasanaat.org/Shehrullah-Iftaar.aspx

They really ought to reconsider this whole excommunication deal. It's no good except a " feel good" for very very select few.
SHEHRULLAH IFTAAR

Afzalus-Salaam

After praying to Allah subhanahu for long life till qiyamat and shifa kulli for Aqamola tus, we put forward the report of last years Iftaar Jaman in Shehre Ramazaan 1431H organized by Zahra Hasanaat with raza and doa mubarak of Aqa Burhanuddin Mola TUS under the guidance of Syedi Mazoon Saheb tus.

Report is attached with this email. Please take a few moments to go thru it.

In short, we were able to do 2213 Thaals in total last year across several Jamaat centers in Mumbai suburbs. If some of your friends participated in this sawaab with you, please don't hesitate to ask them again on our behalf.

Each thaal is now Rs 750, US $17, UK 11 pounds, Australian $16

We also suggest if anyone is willing to do the full Jaman at these locations, then please let us know: If you do, you may opt to ask to put fateha chithi for

Behrampur, near Vasai (14 thaal jaman x 15nights) - Approx Rs.1,47,000

Khatalwada near Sanjan (10 Thaals x 15nights) - Approx Rs.1,00,000

3. Vasind (10 Thaals x 15nights) - Approx Rs. 1,00,000

4. Neral (12 Thaals x 15nights) - Approx Rs. 1,26,000

5. Bhayander East (6 Thaals x 15nights) - Approx Rs. 65,000

6. Bhandup (6 Thaals x 15nights) - 15 days - Approx Rs. 65,000

7. Matheran (6 Thaals x 15nights) - Approx Rs. 65,000

One day Jaman options (with Fateha on mithas option)

1. Bhayander W - 220 Thaals - Budget 1,65,000

2. Mira Road - 115 Thaals - Budget Rs 86,000

3. Dombivali - 70 Thaals - Budget Rs. 52,000

4. Vikroli - 35 Thaals - Budget Rs. 26,000

5. Malad Kurar Village - 15 Thaals - Budget Rs. 11,000

In addition to this we also provide clean mineral water to all the centers everyday in Shehrullah.

We are also trying to give a shihori package per family where we may not be able to provide jaman - 2 kg sugar, 1/2 kg tea, other breakfast items (milk powder, biscuits) - approx Rs. 300 per family - currently we have identified 850 families in Malad and Nalasopara. (this will come out of the general budget)

Shehrullah Iftaar Jaman 1432   View Detail

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 am

since abdes are hell bent to divert each and every topic and for some reasons Admin is supporting them, time to revive important topics once again.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Zahra hasanat should tie up with this institution for more visibility and publicity -> https://milaap.org/

I also suggest that prominent people related to this forum use milaap.org for their fund raising if possible... Try to get in touch with them..

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:05 pm

QJSP is giving out scholarships. http://qjsp.org/eligibility/application/

Zahra Hasanaat can accept contributions online now. http://www.zahrahasanaat.org/contribution.aspx