Put Teeth in Our Actions

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
New

Put Teeth in Our Actions

Unread post by New » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 pm

We can keep discussing issues till we drop dead. It has now been two months and Kothar keeps inventing new and new tricks. Let us do something to at least scare them. Only Two ways we can achieve this:

1. Expose them using media. It may not be 100 percent effective. It may slow them down.

2. Expose them to the legal action. Very effective in the Western countries. For example, FGM case in Sydney.

Keep it focused.

wise_guy

Re: Put Teeth in Our Actions

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 pm

I tried publishing this forum and posting my views under fake profile on fb in several Dawoodi bohra groups. Majority comments were typical abde responses to anything posted against the dawat. However, a few people supported and upheld the views and opinions that were being discussed on this forum. They even inboxed on fb and congratulated me. I was blocked finally from the groups though I was able to post quite a lot. I also emailed links to this forum to lot of email ids that I get unmasked in many lists. I observed that membership to this website increased recently.
New wrote:We can keep discussing issues till we drop dead. It has now been two months and Kothar keeps inventing new and new tricks. Let us do something to at least scare them. Only Two ways we can achieve this:

1. Expose them using media. It may not be 100 percent effective. It may slow them down.

2. Expose them to the legal action. Very effective in the Western countries. For example, FGM case in Sydney.

Keep it focused.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:36 pm

New wrote:We can keep discussing issues till we drop dead. It has now been two months and Kothar keeps inventing new and new tricks. Let us do something to at least scare them. Only Two ways we can achieve this:

Keep it focused.
totally agree with you, just talks wont make any difference we need team to work now.

voice

Unread post by voice » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:24 am

Sequence wrote:

Keep it focused.
totally agree with you, just talks wont make any difference we need team to work now.
For a team work
1) Proper coordination is needed, a central coordinating team should be working to bring all different groups / individuals on a common platform.
2) In spite of difference of opinion, a minimum common program with a time framework to achieve specific goals should be drafted.
3) Responsibilities should be divided among the team according to there capabilities, caliber etc. When people are taken into confidence and feeling of importance is given to them than its more likely that they perform with better efficiency.
4) Patience is key to success, time will be the most decisive factor therefore coordination is also needed to boost the moral.
5) Most importantly, sole purpose of this revolution should be fight against Shirk, biddat and to transform our community towards true path of Islam. It should be "Jihaad fi-sabeelillah". Sincere intention for this purpose with seeking help from Allah subhanahu will yield desired results, inshaAllah.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:59 am

brother voice, will we again just talk or do some thing about it?

can we be serious this time? water has gone above nose now.

and for god sake let us all senior members stop hiding, lets blow our covers.

please

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:10 pm

I suggest we should email links to the most interesting stories about kothar such as yousuf najmuddin, sagwada jamat case, dead body of sir adamjee's daughter-in-law and other such topics directly to all of our contacts through fake id. Even if 50% of them open the links, we might be able to create atleast some sort of awareness. I am going to do this. This is the least we can do to wage jihad against tyranny

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 pm

forward it to Fatemidawat.com email they might be able to forward it to people, as they have the contact database!

New

Unread post by New » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:24 am

We do not need to rely on any one brother Akhtiar. We can do it if united. By the way they are not going to do it. Inhave some further thoughts. I will write soon.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:58 am

New you have my email, let me know what ever u decide, btw too many kothari goons are stalking here, so make sure u invite few people.

my email is in ur inbox.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:36 pm

I certainly do not own this website. But i would like to suggest to all that the forum should be used to bring in to focus the misdeeds of Kothar in the media in various ways. We need some startegically placed sympathetic reporters. An average John Q public has no interest in Bohra affairs unless it provides sensational news.

Second that it should be used is for providing news, clips and pics. Please, postpone all the other threads.

This focusing is must if are to make a dent.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Can someone explain how unmasking will make distributing the message better? What is the connection between email, unmasking and getting more readership?

Trying to use the PDB site as a Channel for fatemidawat is not something I would have thought is possible as the 2 groups are not one.

The differentiator and for good reason is this site has a live blog which none other has.

It is reckless to unmask if kothar blasts you away. Many reformists are working undercover and they are valuable in extracting secrets , that if blowing their cover will mean no news will be made available in future, Sorry I am not yet convinced this is a solid idea

Why do anyone need acknowledgement to publish in the media , just go ahead