Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:01 pm

This forum is full of these pestilential closeted wahabies.
Gosh they do breed like pigs..
No Phoenix, they were born as Abdes and then they cleansed themselves out of Abde fold...

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Phoenix - there is truth in what (WiththenameofAllah) says - we do all sorts of practices which could be against Islamic principles. Look how our own Dai and his gang of Amils treat us. They use and abuse us in every form and manner. And he is Shiah not Wahhabi as he is using (as) with name of Ali (as). This is what I would assume.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 pm

pheonix wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:Last time when the leader of the community was in pakistan ,I saw all the hypocrisy myself. People will miss prayers but not deedar. Prayers will end in five minute but their sermons will go on for half day. Islam's second pillar is namaz, if you can't do that properly what these sermons are for ? Women in masjid in front of na mehrams will shout mola mola !!! You do tasbeeh Ya Fatimah ? Would the wives or daughters of our prophets do such things ? NO. Women and men will push each other outside the gate of the masjid. No sharam no hayya !! Is this what the fatherly figure teaches you¿ so much hipocry in the community and wrong and blind following.
This forum is full of these pestilential closeted wahabies.
I
First u cannot call ur muslim sister in islam pig.second, I talk about bibi fatima a.s , mola ali a.s. do I sound a wahabi to u ? If you could just read my previous post and answer my ques. The fatmi dawat is for islam right ? But when deedar time of ur leader comes u forget namaz ? Namaz is seciond pillar of islam. Which pillar is seeing dai ?

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Rebel wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:To clearify , I only believe in islam as my religion. If in your eyes talking about namaz , haya of womnen is trash then you need to double check ur following. Even in the timeof rasool saw , mola ali a.s. , imam hussain importance was given to namaz.you wail over the bibis how their rida was snatched yet u do not want to talk about modesty of woman. ... you keep a beard because your leader says and not because it is a sunnah of the Rasool s.a.w ? You are misguided then!
I agree, the good pure religion of Allah deflowered by 51, 52 and now bipolar 53. The sacrifices given by Ahle bayat for Islam is only words coming out of kothar's mouth, no practical guidance from their sacrifices. Kothar has made us neither Shias nor Sunnis. We are one of the strangest cults who relish eating delicious after doing matam without a cause or reason.
We should be just muslims brother . Our following should be Quran and sunnah only. Ahyle baait shold be our role models.. imam hussain a.s sacrificed his life for islam you do everything but not follow islam, you pray for ur leader,u fast for him, ur zakath for him, khatmul quran for him. What Is for Allah then ?

Dawat in pakustan is nothing except food for men and gossiping for women.. I have spent. 24 years in pakistan.
Last edited by WiththenameofAllah on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
pheonix wrote: This forum is full of these pestilential closeted wahabies.
I
First u cannot call ur muslim sister in islam pig.second, I talk about bibi fatima a.s , mola ali a.s. do I sound a wahabi to u ? If you could just read my previous post and answer my ques. The fatmi dawat is for islam right ? But when deedar time of ur leader comes u forget namaz ? Namaz is seciond pillar of islam. Which pillar is seeing dai ?
Thousand apologies sister in Islam and Shiah of Ali. There are problems in the system but it is still better than a few others. A few have hijacked the system and their infection has created a lot of problems within our society. Our system needs reformation and may Allah and the Originals (Panjatan) help in the revolution which I would hope bring reformation and cleanse the system - some day.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Rebel wrote: I agree, the good pure religion of Allah deflowered by 51, 52 and now bipolar 53. The sacrifices given by Ahle bayat for Islam is only words coming out of kothar's mouth, no practical guidance from their sacrifices. Kothar has made us neither Shias nor Sunnis. We are one of the strangest cults who relish eating delicious after doing matam without a cause or reason.
We should be just muslims brother . Our following should be Quran and sunnah only. Ahyle baait shold be our role models.. imam hussain a.s sacrificed his life for islam you do everything but not follow islam, you pray for ur leader,u fast for him, ur zakath for him, khatmul quran for him. What Is for Allah then ?

Dawat in pakustan is nothing except food for men and gossiping for women.. I have spent. 24 years in pakistan.
I would agree with you almost points except that dawat in Pak is much more than food and gossip. However, your point is valid for most bohra men, women and children the word Maula is akin to Allah. They say through MS they will be connected to Allah, MS is God for them in certain ways which I can't digest. Yeah, we should all be brothers living in peace with each other but what we see is that Muslims have become blood thirsty of each other, they are killing each other and driving us into 5th century BC.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:46 am

First u cannot call ur muslim sister in islam pig.second, I talk about bibi fatima a.s , mola ali a.s. do I sound a wahabi to u ? If you could just read my previous post and answer my ques. The fatmi dawat is for islam right ? But when deedar time of ur leader comes u forget namaz ? Namaz is seciond pillar of islam. Which pillar is seeing dai ?[/quote]

Thousand apologies sister in Islam and Shiah of Ali. There are problems in the system but it is still better than a few others. A few have hijacked the system and their infection has created a lot of problems within our society. Our system needs reformation and may Allah and the Originals (Panjatan) help in the revolution which I would hope bring reformation and cleanse the system - some day.[/quote]

The system in itself a problem.it should be removed. Every single prson is a culprit.there is no concept of dai in islam.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:50 am

If they akin Ms to Allah then it is shirk. U break the first pillar of islam, tawheed... oness to Allah. Rasool saw never took such responsibilty. Can u explain what more it is then gossip and food ?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm

We all know how much we have deviated from the original teachings...flying horses killing yazids army....lol...as far as I understand we do commit shirk.
There are educated people there and rebels too who don't indulge in food and gossip. :D
Where are you located at present?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:First u cannot call ur muslim sister in islam pig.second, I talk about bibi fatima a.s , mola ali a.s. do I sound a wahabi to u ? If you could just read my previous post and answer my ques. The fatmi dawat is for islam right ? But when deedar time of ur leader comes u forget namaz ? Namaz is seciond pillar of islam. Which pillar is seeing dai ?
Thousand apologies sister in Islam and Shiah of Ali. There are problems in the system but it is still better than a few others. A few have hijacked the system and their infection has created a lot of problems within our society. Our system needs reformation and may Allah and the Originals (Panjatan) help in the revolution which I would hope bring reformation and cleanse the system - some day.[/quote]

The system in itself a problem.it should be removed. Every single prson is a culprit.there is no concept of dai in islam.[/quote]

I agree there is problem with the system, and I am part of the system but believe that someday trancendence will take place and evolve the system to its original state. According to Ismaili school of thought when Imam went into seclusion he established Dai to handle his affairs however, Imam, is permanently went into seclusion for many centuries now. I wonder why doesn't he appear? Hmmm..perhaps we are culprits and perhaps we are not culprits...maybe we are victims at the hands of ruthless individual who calls himself Dai.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:07 am

Rebel wrote:We all know how much we have deviated from the original teachings...flying horses killing yazids army....lol...as far as I understand we do commit shirk.
There are educated people there and rebels too who don't indulge in food and gossip. :D
Where are you located at present?
Educated people ! you will find highly educated people doing shirk. Right path is not given on the basis of education by Allah. I reside in Dubai now. Yes i am one of the rebels ! though being a girl my life is difficult. Parents will not let you marry outside and your light will not let you do what they do. We have to answer Allah in the end.

Though i belonged to community , i am not very clear on the ismaili beliefs. i only believe in Allah, His Messenger (S.A.W) and Ahlye baits are my role models Alhamdulillah.

I have kept my life simple and easy ! Follow the pillars of Islam; Do not commit shirk, pray five times a day, fast , give zakath , possess a good character and be modest.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 am

Aamil Taher Rasheed of Qutbi Masjid is pure Maloon. He said amongst Mumineen that my father Shaikh Ibrahim is a Wali, that's why his grave was constructed higher then all the graves in Haidari graveyard, Karachi. He was Aamil of Haidari around six months ago. He delivered in his sabaq a satanic aqidah
Tamara dilma jitnu Husain nu gham huee ehna karta lakh guna wadhare mufaddal moula ni muhabbat huee. Lanat upon all Aamils who are spreading Shirk and Kufr.

Pakistani dawoodi bohras are worst then animals, number of Bhaisahebs, Aamils, Muallim, Jamea teachers in Karachi are involved in Zina cases, but they comfortably praying Salaat behind them. What a shame? I hope message board members have remembered the name of former Aamil and Jamea saifya teacher shaikh Yusuf Nader, famous like Guru Rajnesh. He has a command to control each girl whom he wishes through his eyes. I have heard about him in Dubai, where he is living. He was terminated from dawat service due to his sexual lust and recorded events.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 am

I reside in Dubai now.
Im in Dubai too.. :D :D :D :D

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:
Pakistani dawoodi bohras are worst then animals, number of Bhaisahebs, Aamils, Muallim, Jamea teachers in Karachi are involved in Zina cases, but they comfortably praying Salaat behind them. What a shame? He has a command to control each girl whom he wishes through his eyes. I have heard about him in Dubai, where he is living. He was terminated from dawat service due to his sexual lust and recorded events.
Yet people do not understand. My heart cries for the people of Pakistan , misguided and lost ! and they are prey to these vultures.The community is only for Rich, too much zulm on poor people :'( .The bohras openly kill and the jammat saves them with bribe.But they will not do anything because of society ! May Allah guide their hearts.ameen

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:03 am

Allah wont change the situation of those people unless they want to change themselves. So its useless.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:48 am

silvertongue wrote:Allah wont change the situation of those people unless they want to change themselves. So its useless.
As Allah has guided me , you and others, I pray Allah guide them too. Ameen.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:07 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:
Pakistani dawoodi bohras are worst then animals, number of Bhaisahebs, Aamils, Muallim, Jamea teachers in Karachi are involved in Zina cases, but they comfortably praying Salaat behind them. What a shame? He has a command to control each girl whom he wishes through his eyes. I have heard about him in Dubai, where he is living. He was terminated from dawat service due to his sexual lust and recorded events.
Yet people do not understand. My heart cries for the people of Pakistan , misguided and lost ! and they are prey to these vultures.The community is only for Rich, too much zulm on poor people :'( .The bohras openly kill and the jammat saves them with bribe.But they will not do anything because of society ! May Allah guide their hearts.ameen
Most of the community members are misguided and lost, it is not only the Pakistani lot, most of people have roots with India so it is the imported Indian bloodline that has fouled the lot....you go to any part of the world, our community is only for the rich, our community is extremely poor in certain parts of India then in Pakistan and abused by kothar and the gang in every manner.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 am

Rebel wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote: Yet people do not understand. My heart cries for the people of Pakistan , misguided and lost ! and they are prey to these vultures.The community is only for Rich, too much zulm on poor people :'( .The bohras openly kill and the jammat saves them with bribe.But they will not do anything because of society ! May Allah guide their hearts.ameen
Most of the community members are misguided and lost, it is not only the Pakistani lot, most of people have roots with India so it is the imported Indian bloodline that has fouled the lot....you go to any part of the world, our community is only for the rich, our community is extremely poor in certain parts of India then in Pakistan and abused by kothar and the gang in every manner.
True but recently i met an indian and they portrayed that everything in India is so fine , i told that Sb was being called brother of Holy Prophet S.A.W (Naozobillah) in Pakistan and they said No No from where did u hear that ! LOL .. i though India has better condition. Dubai is better in some regards , i dunno why ! Atleast you do not feel that suffocation here as now they have stopped those lectures , Most people are well educated here , they show basic respect towards each other in markaz;Gujrati is not a must here, people accept English as a mode of communication. No fix spaces in markaz. No fights . But then the roots are corrupted.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:26 am

Just a thought here, if you have your username translated from Bismillah, shouldnt it be IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, rather than WITH?... :-) just a thought here.. :-)

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 am

silvertongue wrote:Just a thought here, if you have your username translated from Bismillah, shouldnt it be IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, rather than WITH?... :-) just a thought here.. :-)
I did not translate Bismillah here !

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:47 am

Ahhh.. I thought so.. Good..

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:01 am

Whatsapp Msg:

Karachi Taheri Masjid Moula TUS na padharwa nee purjosh tayyari. Mumin muminaat ane farzando ghana josh ane khushee naa sathe Moula TUS na deedar nee tayaari ma mashgool che.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:05 am

tasneempati wrote:Whatsapp Msg:

Karachi Taheri Masjid Moula TUS na padharwa nee purjosh tayyari. Mumin muminaat ane farzando ghana josh ane khushee naa sathe Moula TUS na deedar nee tayaari ma mashgool che.
And here they forget Ramadan , All the ibadahs ! All the blessings of this month . and all our hard earned money to be wasted in tiyariss

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 am

Namaz Delays and what not.. all gone now.

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 am

@rebel,
we have to think ourselves first. Allah (swt) as given us free will, intelligence and guide as quran. now u have to learn quran and decide urself what is wrong and right. what more help u want brother ????????

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 am

silvertongue wrote:Namaz Delays and what not.. all gone now.
Can you guide me with some options in Dubai where i could pay my zakath?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 am

Its very hard to find. Last year somehow i managed to help some people. But this time I am still searching. If there is anything Ill definitely msg u.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 am

True but recently i met an indian and they portrayed that everything in India is so fine , i told that Sb was being called brother of Holy Prophet S.A.W (Naozobillah) in Pakistan and they said No No from where did u hear that ! LOL .. i though India has better condition. Dubai is better in some regards , i dunno why ! Atleast you do not feel that suffocation here as now they have stopped those lectures , Most people are well educated here , they show basic respect towards each other in markaz;Gujrati is not a must here, people accept English as a mode of communication. No fix spaces in markaz. No fights . But then the roots are corrupted.[/quote]

You may feel DXB to be better because poverty is neglible here. India has much more poverty level than Pakistan and this one reason alone that abuse of human rights by kothar is higher in India. Pakistani society has forms of bohra extremism, moderate bohras are influential and educated and there are those only who visit masjid in Ramadan or 10th Muharram and pay taxes to be in the system and there are also those who have been excommunicated by bhaisahbs there. Not to mention even highly educated people are also zombies and worship MS as God in many parts of the world including Europe, Canada and U.S. Pakistani society is hijacked by a mere few bhaisahbs who have been imported from India during partition time and now have made financial empire from our money.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 pm

silvertongue wrote:Just a thought here, if you have your username translated from Bismillah, shouldnt it be IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, rather than WITH?... :-) just a thought here.. :-)
I did not translate Bismillah here !
Even if translated it would still be with the name of allah,

fismillah would translate to in the name of allah.

do correct me with a logical and acceptable answer if i am wrong.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm

y-kuc wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote: I did not translate Bismillah here !
Even if translated it would still be with the name of allah,

fismillah would translate to in the name of allah.

do correct me with a logical and acceptable answer if i am wrong.
Cool ! ba would be with in Arabic.