Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
wise_guy

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Rebel wrote:Yeah, I did find a few in this forum who are biased against people from Islamic republic of Pakistan. At least we don't live in the Hindu land which I am happy about. We may have lots of problem in our society and much of it is imported from others but it is always nice to hear Azaan all year round from every locality instead of Hindu bhajans.
lol Rebel.. you should watch this first -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgiDBeb3ls

Muslims overall are safe in India than in Pakistan. Right now, muslims are killing other muslims, be it Pakistan, Iraq, Syria etc. So the notion of your hatred towards Hindus should be kept aside. Hindus are not enemy of Islam. The muslims are themselves the biggest enemy of Islam. Azan is perfomed on loud speakers in almost all cities across India so I don't know how that differs from Pakistan !

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:53 pm

wiseguy the whole mess in pakistan is been created by your RAW, their agents operate and do all kind of terrorist activity in pakistan through afghanistan, you will deny it but time will tell these hindus are after the blood of muslims they look innocent but their hands are dipped in the blood of muslims.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Wise guy is right.I am from India Mumbai We dont see fear as Muslim But In Pakistan Shia/Sunni is fight they kill each another they hate each another.I am proud of my self that I was born in India. My dad works for Hindu guy he gets off every day at 4.00 Pm FOR 30 DAYS without any pay cut in month of Ramadan these things only happens in INDIA. Not in Pakistan.

AliHaq

Unread post by AliHaq » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:57 pm

I really cant believe people thinks they can win with Pakistani in arguments.

leave Pakistanis and waghadiyas on their condition and concentrate on more productive subjects.

no wonder mufaddal chose Pakistan this year to hide, he knows dumb brains of pakistan are best for him to fool around.

I am sure after pakistan he will fly back to either galiyakot or may be some third world country in Africa. :wink:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:13 pm

salaar wrote:wiseguy the whole mess in pakistan is been created by your RAW, their agents operate and do all kind of terrorist activity in pakistan through afghanistan, you will deny it but time will tell these hindus are after the blood of muslims they look innocent but their hands are dipped in the blood of muslims.
lol why would Indian RAW in Pakistan. On the other hand, Pakistani involvment in various terrorist activities has been proved with proper evidence like the Mumbai attacks etc... Pakistan needs to stop others for their mess!

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Wow Rebel, what a rant. Do you even realise how insecure and intolerant and cut-up you sound? All one needs to do is scratch the surface and all the pretences go out the window.

I do not want to start a India-Pakistan slanging match here, we have enough of it already everywhere else. Nor I'm going to argue that India is better that Pakistan or vice versa, these are pointless arguments. We all form opinions from our unique experiences and conditioning. But I will say this, there is not much difference between religious bigotry and nationalist bigotry. All governments - democratic or otherwise - are frauds, they are rigged to work in the interest of the rich and powerful. Don't believe their propaganda that they work for the people. They do not. RAW is as much to be blamed as ISI. The interest of the rich are the same everywhere, and they rule by dividing the people in the name of religion, race, nationalism and what not. And people like us, the so-called educated and liberal, blindly buy into their propaganda. There are fewer things worse than being a flag-waving, chest-thumping jingoist.

If the Bohra mafia clergy has become like a Hindu cult, why blame Hindus for it? The mafia clergy has deliberately used these practices to enslave people. Besides, try not to confuse "cultural" influences with religion. Muslims everywhere in the world in one way or the other have been influenced by the cultural and social norms of countries they live in. They do not become less of a muslim because of that.

You seriously think Pakistan is an "Islamic State"? Do you even know what it means?

Yes there are different paths to God, Islam being one of them, and maybe it is important that which path one chooses. But my objection was to the way you were disparaging the "bhajans" and "Hindu land" with so much contempt. I was pointing out your intolerance and your hatered, nothing more.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 pm

It is a shame to see you people talk in such fashion with hatred towards each other. I thought this hatred was only limited to bohras who have mAde our lives miserable . Brothers, India Or Pakistan , Muslims are dying human beings aRe being butchered. Politicins of both the countries are together in looting the people. Like our beloved leader !!!! Allah does not like fitna so please stop these comments of hatred towards your own brothers and sisters in islam.
Lets work something out to do something for the betterment.
I have been to india many times And i have received lot of love from both hindus And muslims of india . I show my gratitude for that. Thank you ! . May Allah guide our hearts ameen.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:44 pm

There is a big divide among bohras one is for Afreedi and the other is with Tandulkar. I am okay with that, inst everybody.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:47 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:It is a shame to see you people talk in such fashion with hatred towards each other. I thought this hatred was only limited to bohras who have mAde our lives miserable . Brothers, India Or Pakistan , Muslims are dying human beings aRe being butchered. Politicins of both the countries are together in looting the people. Like our beloved leader !!!! Allah does not like fitna so please stop these comments of hatred towards your own brothers and sisters in islam.
I have been to india many times And i have received lot of love from both hindus And muslims of india . I show my gratitude for that. Thank you ! . May Allah guide our hearts ameen.
I have never seen Indian bohras have any animosity towards any bohras from elsewhere be it Pakistan, or Africa etc. But the opposite is not true. I have seen some (not all mind it) pakistanis, at least in houston jamaat who have a sense of pride and look down upon Indian bohras. I have friends who are paki bohras and they are wonderful human beings..

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:58 pm

wise_guy wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:It is a shame to see you people talk in such fashion with hatred towards each other. I thought this hatred was only limited to bohras who have mAde our lives miserable . Brothers, India Or Pakistan , Muslims are dying human beings aRe being butchered. Politicins of both the countries are together in looting the people. Like our beloved leader !!!! Allah does not like fitna so please stop these comments of hatred towards your own brothers and sisters in islam.
I have never seen Indian bohras have any animosity towards any bohras from elsewhere be it Pakistan, or Africa etc. But the opposite is not true. I have seen some (not all mind it) pakistanis, at least in houston jamaat who have a sense of pride and look down upon Indian bohras. I have friends who are paki bohras and they are wonderful human beings..
Wise guy If any Paki makes you down pls PM is ejamaat number i will take care of it. Or you can contach SHK qutbuddin

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:01 pm

wise_guy wrote:
Please stop it brother ! I have been to karbala and i see how indian act there . Same way i have seen good bohras and hindus in india . I know people from huston jammat as well but end it here.No body is perfect. We have all types of people . I am a Pakistani too ! My fight is only limtied till pakistan and india cricket match .

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 pm

shabbir4u wrote:Wise guy is right.I am from India Mumbai We dont see fear as Muslim But In Pakistan Shia/Sunni is fight they kill each another they hate each another.I am proud of my self that I was born in India. My dad works for Hindu guy he gets off every day at 4.00 Pm FOR 30 DAYS without any pay cut in month of Ramadan these things only happens in INDIA. Not in Pakistan.
Bloke, don't show so much stupidity...most of the workplaces in Pakistan end work around 2pm or at most 3pm in Ramadhan. You be proud serving Hindu all your lives :D no wonder you practice half hindu and half islam cult. Shia sunni problem is created by India and other wahabi states to destabilize Pakistan. Shia and Sunni have been living in harmony in Pakistan for ages. Your Dai is another creator of Shia Sunni problem who sends lannat to 123 in public.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
wise_guy wrote: I have never seen Indian bohras have any animosity towards any bohras from elsewhere be it Pakistan, or Africa etc. But the opposite is not true. I have seen some (not all mind it) pakistanis, at least in houston jamaat who have a sense of pride and look down upon Indian bohras. I have friends who are paki bohras and they are wonderful human beings..
Please stop it brother ! I have been to karbala and i see how indian act there . Same way i have seen good bohras and hindus in india . I know people from huston jammat as well but end it here.No body is perfect. We have all types of people . I am a Pakistani too ! My fight is only limtied till pakistan and india cricket match .
The whole community is at war with each other...progressive pitching against MS group and vice versa. Indian Bohras against Pakistani Bohras. No one is in sync with anyone. We are at war with our own religion or cult. We as a community can never be united - and we have seen breaking of Dawoodi Bohras into so many divisions because the community is itself divided internally in many ways.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Br Rebel
With your comments " Your Dai" it seems that you are not Bohra and if that is the case you should not be on this thread which is DAWAT and is for Bohras or the members whose family is still part of Bohra fold.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:14 pm

AliHaq wrote:I really cant believe people thinks they can win with Pakistani in arguments.

leave Pakistanis and waghadiyas on their condition and concentrate on more productive subjects.

no wonder mufaddal chose Pakistan this year to hide, he knows dumb brains of pakistan are best for him to fool around.

I am sure after pakistan he will fly back to either galiyakot or may be some third world country in Africa. :wink:
You Dai is Indian national, have you forgotten that, your Dai has Mahals in India, have you forgotten that. your Dai brainwashes his own people beginning in India, have your forgotten that, you Dai's headquarters are in India, have you forgotten that? Come on keep dreaming, your leaders Ghandi and Nehru have always wished to bring Pakistan to its knees and keep on dreaming.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Humsafar wrote:Wow Rebel, what a rant. Do you even realise how insecure and intolerant and cut-up you sound? All one needs to do is scratch the surface and all the pretences go out the window.

I do not want to start a India-Pakistan slanging match here, we have enough of it already everywhere else. Nor I'm going to argue that India is better that Pakistan or vice versa, these are pointless arguments. We all form opinions from our unique experiences and conditioning. But I will say this, there is not much difference between religious bigotry and nationalist bigotry. All governments - democratic or otherwise - are frauds, they are rigged to work in the interest of the rich and powerful. Don't believe their propaganda that they work for the people. They do not. RAW is as much to be blamed as ISI. The interest of the rich are the same everywhere, and they rule by dividing the people in the name of religion, race, nationalism and what not. And people like us, the so-called educated and liberal, blindly buy into their propaganda. There are fewer things worse than being a flag-waving, chest-thumping jingoist.

If the Bohra mafia clergy has become like a Hindu cult, why blame Hindus for it? The mafia clergy has deliberately used these practices to enslave people. Besides, try not to confuse "cultural" influences with religion. Muslims everywhere in the world in one way or the other have been influenced by the cultural and social norms of countries they live in. They do not become less of a muslim because of that.

You seriously think Pakistan is an "Islamic State"? Do you even know what it means?

Yes there are different paths to God, Islam being one of them, and maybe it is important that which path one chooses. But my objection was to the way you were disparaging the "bhajans" and "Hindu land" with so much contempt. I was pointing out your intolerance and your hatered, nothing more.
-Humsfar- I said earlier you are a prejudiced individual. Nothing would change that? You got to sync yourself with your own cult. Your hatred towards us will never end as like MS gang you have been conditioned to have hatred and animosity against us.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Rebel wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:Wise guy is right.I am from India Mumbai We dont see fear as Muslim But In Pakistan Shia/Sunni is fight they kill each another they hate each another.I am proud of my self that I was born in India. My dad works for Hindu guy he gets off every day at 4.00 Pm FOR 30 DAYS without any pay cut in month of Ramadan these things only happens in INDIA. Not in Pakistan.
Bloke, don't show so much stupidity...most of the workplaces in Pakistan end work around 2pm or at most 3pm in Ramadhan. You be proud serving Hindu all your lives :D no wonder you practice half hindu and half islam cult. Shia sunni problem is created by India and other wahabi states to destabilize Pakistan. Shia and Sunni have been living in harmony in Pakistan for ages. Your Dai is another creator of Shia Sunni problem who sends lannat to 123 in public.

@ Rebel We live in india in Ramadan hindu dont close their store @ 4pm they close at 7.00Pm but still they respect well my dad work in his store so nothing wrong they treat us as a family without any religious barrier any miqat my dad leaves early he even pray quran in counter not like Paki just killing each another and bomb blast thats they know to kill.
Pls dont open your paki mouth other wise If I tell my Indian brother to Pee your Pakistan will be floating in Pee it will be flood with pee Can you IMAGE.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 pm

If Pakistan has people who think on the lines of Rebel, then god save them!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Five fingers are ..........

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Five fingers are ..........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 pm

watsup msg :

Line for Wajebat adaigi bethak and the photos were taken at 7.30 am in Karachi.

GHETAS WAITING IN QUEUE TO GET SLAUGHTERED !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:06 pm

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Pakistan is in my blood bohra progressive alavi sulaymani shia wahabi or anybody who talks against my country is my personal enemy.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:55 pm

salaar wrote:Pakistan is in my blood bohra progressive alavi sulaymani shia wahabi or anybody who talks against my country is my personal enemy.
Irrespective of the flaws in Pakistan but I appreciate your loyalty to the country you live in.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:57 pm

salaar wrote:Pakistan is in my blood bohra progressive alavi sulaymani shia wahabi or anybody who talks against my country is my personal enemy.
Go and ....... You know what to do.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:52 pm

How typical...

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Rebel wrote:Yeah, I did find a few in this forum who are biased against people from Islamic republic of Pakistan. At least we don't live in the Hindu land which I am happy about. We may have lots of problem in our society and much of it is imported from others but it is always nice to hear Azaan all year round from every locality instead of Hindu bhajans.
Gosh a typical wahabi brainwashed racist.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:32 am

It would have made more sense, if you have let known what you do with your personal enemy. SMS teaches LANNAT to SKQ. Taliban kills their enemies. Rasool Allah and Moula Ali pardon their personal enemies.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

Forwarded as received:

The Diamond studded pure gold wrist watch of Rolex brand was being about to be gifted to our beloved Aqa Moula Mufaddal Moula by the Karachi jamaat .. But Jamaat was disappointed when Maula said though the gift is precious, I cannot wear it as it is haram (prohibited) in islam for men to wear gold. He requested them to see any alternate and that also not too costly . There are many mumineen who lack essential comodoties, try to help them rather than me!
Jamaat members were all stunned.
This is how our Maula cares for his people.... (mumineen)

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:03 am

Guess he must have read the negative comments on this forum and decided to magnanimously decline the gift.