Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
abde53

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Imam Sadiq declared that path of the Sufya is completely wrong as well they are "Gumrah" class of people
Bhen Nafisa
Sufi Monk bhai is totally gumrah (lost) In his id he puts Hira Cave--Medinah Muqqaddas. well Hira Cave is 2.5 km from Makkha so really he is totally lost,. A Sufi who is Monk and lives in Hira which is not located nearby Madinah Munaawarah :wink:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Nafisa wrote:OK accept your apology.
Tone of Haq is always sound harsh. Amir al Mumineen says, Al Haqqu Murrun Truth is always bitter

You are using name" Sufi monk" . Imam Sadiq declared that path of the Sufya is completely wrong as well they are "Gumrah" class of people. A monk has no concern with Muslims, he should serve his Biudhist followers. For the guidance of the Dawoodi Bohras learned in the Uloom of Ahl al Bait are enough.
Nafisa ben u are not abde yet you sound stupid which really amazes me, do u really think because my username is sufi monk I am sufi? and because my location says I live in cave of hira so do I really live in cave? :roll:

if I was sufi why the heck I would be wasting my time to track muffy and his chor toli?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 pm

abde53 wrote:
Imam Sadiq declared that path of the Sufya is completely wrong as well they are "Gumrah" class of people
Bhen Nafisa
Sufi Monk bhai is totally gumrah (lost) In his id he puts Hira Cave--Medinah Muqqaddas. well Hira Cave is 2.5 km from Makkha so really he is totally lost,. A Sufi who is Monk and lives in Hira which is not located nearby Madinah Munaawarah :wink:
you are an abde so I totally expect stupidity from you :mrgreen:

alipk52

Unread post by alipk52 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 am

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and I am pleased to have Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula (T.U.S) as my 53rd Dai, it's my spectacular duty to tell you all I hate Khozema Lanati from the bottom of my heart, And to Nafisah behen, I must tell, You don't seem to attend Majalis and Maula Burhanuddin Waaz Mubarak ever in your life, you need to go back & listen with immense concentration and determination, All his recent Waaz before his illness, Khozema is from nowhere picking a controversy and I haven't seen him visiting or attending any Waaz mubarak of our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, he was not even present on Raudat Tahera, Just because he has that jealousy in his heart and soul, and he couldn't digest the success of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and what more? He didn't even visited to shared his Shoulder to Syedna's Funeral, he wasn't ill at all, he must be ashamed for his act, and we Pakistani Momineen count Khozema as the 4rth biggest Sheemar after Abu Bakar, Usman and Umar Laeen.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 am

alipk52 wrote:I am from Karachi, Pakistan and I am pleased to have Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula (T.U.S) as my 53rd Dai, it's my spectacular duty to tell you all I hate Khozema Lanati from the bottom of my heart, And to Nafisah behen, I must tell, You don't seem to attend Majalis and Maula Burhanuddin Waaz Mubarak ever in your life, you need to go back & listen with immense concentration and determination, All his recent Waaz before his illness, Khozema is from nowhere picking a controversy and I haven't seen him visiting or attending any Waaz mubarak of our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, he was not even present on Raudat Tahera, Just because he has that jealousy in his heart and soul, and he couldn't digest the success of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and what more? He didn't even visited to shared his Shoulder to Syedna's Funeral, he wasn't ill at all, he must be ashamed for his act, and we Pakistani Momineen count Khozema as the 4rth biggest Sheemar after Abu Bakar, Usman and Umar Laeen.
Totally wrong; I am from Karachi too and I am with Syedana Khuzaima Qutubdin. What you have written is the myth taught to you my Yousuf Najmuddin and his sons who hated SKQ because he was appointed Mazoon by STS and SMB. And please rectify your information - he was NOT allowed by Muffadal bs to attend SMB funeral.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 am

Nobody is Laeen; please stop this non-sense and worthless abuses; it is not helping anyone except those who are making money due to this.

Abu Bakr, Umer, Usman ............ who so ever ............. Khozema, Muffadal, Ali Shamsuddin, Suleman, whosoever .............. forget it. They all have their own point of views and opinions .............. some may agree, some disagree. Do not let your disagreement turn into hatred as it will only eat you!!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:54 am

alipk52 wrote:I am from Karachi, Pakistan and I am pleased to have Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula (T.U.S) as my 53rd Dai, it's my spectacular duty to tell you all I hate Khozema Lanati from the bottom of my heart, And to Nafisah behen, I must tell, You don't seem to attend Majalis and Maula Burhanuddin Waaz Mubarak ever in your life, you need to go back & listen with immense concentration and determination, All his recent Waaz before his illness, Khozema is from nowhere picking a controversy and I haven't seen him visiting or attending any Waaz mubarak of our beloved Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, he was not even present on Raudat Tahera, Just because he has that jealousy in his heart and soul, and he couldn't digest the success of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and what more? He didn't even visited to shared his Shoulder to Syedna's Funeral, he wasn't ill at all, he must be ashamed for his act, and we Pakistani Momineen count Khozema as the 4rth biggest Sheemar after Abu Bakar, Usman and Umar Laeen.
wow so much hate you have for SKQ, but let me take privilege to ask, how old are you? and till now whose name you was taking in misaaq every year?

if SKQ is really this mean and crap why he was on dawat rutba for 50 long years?

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:58 am

And SMB is on record saying 'Mazoon is appointed by Ilham of Imam' ............ the proof is on this website only. So abdes cannot come and say he was kept as Prophet kept Abu Bakr, Umer and Usman .............. this is very old explanation and is used whenever Kothar befriends any controversial individual (like Modi and alike).

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 am

@ Sufi Monk brother,
I am sure it is very hard or maybe difficult for abdes to process this specific question.
"if SKQ is really this mean and crap why he was on dawat rutba for 50 long years?"
Every time i have noticed whenever this question is put up there is no response rather no presence of abdes on that topic thread anymore.
This question holds the key to the deception of Muffadal Saab & Brothers & brother in laws.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:07 am

JC wrote:And SMB is on record saying 'Mazoon is appointed by Ilham of Imam' ............ the proof is on this website only. So abdes cannot come and say he was kept as Prophet kept Abu Bakr, Umer and Usman .............. this is very old explanation and is used whenever Kothar befriends any controversial individual (like Modi and alike).
JC brother,
you are right, now they have debunked their own statement regarding as prophet kept 3 of them as their close colleagues.
Because if they try play this compromise card than they are indirectly questioning Ilham of Imam and even presence of Imam (AS) who is in so called seclusion.

alipk52

Unread post by alipk52 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:53 pm

He was on Maazon rutba because Maula Burhanuddin RA was aware about his habbit, you remember Maula Burhanuddin RA also told durring that time "talwaro chali jati" so he was right if Khozema didn't get his Mazoon rutba, Talwaaro chali jati, Khozema knows he's at fault and wanted to have a lead of dawoodi bohras, so why he didn't told or announced all that when Maula Burhanuddin was alive between us? and if Maula Burhanuddin was alive, Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula wouldn't have enough power to stop ANYBODY, from visiting Raudat Tahera, And no one can stop the brother to attend the funeral, you all have lost it, your brains are washed, and you need special care & treatment for your mental illness, Khozema is now using his former rutba to justifiy he's right. From very beginning since I was getting mature enough to understand, I have never seen him in any majalis whatsoever, you can find 100s of waaz Mubarak of Maula Burhanuddin RA, in online portals and you'll not find him in all of them, why? I have heared he has a great health conditions, and please don't tell me Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula ( T.U.S ) has disallowed his presence in all the waaz as well..

alipk52

Unread post by alipk52 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/ please visit this site and read the article, I am sure many Khozema's brain washed followers will come to the right path and accept Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula ( T.U.S ) as 53rd Dai, if want in your heart to know who's right, then read it, otherwise I will think you have just closed your eyes and don't want to think any further than Khozema, search for the right. It has the pictures as well to prove it.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:11 am

alipk52 wrote:He was on Maazon rutba because Maula Burhanuddin RA was aware about his habbit, you remember Maula Burhanuddin RA also told durring that time "talwaro chali jati" so he was right if Khozema didn't get his Mazoon rutba, Talwaaro chali jati, Khozema knows he's at fault and wanted to have a lead of dawoodi bohras, so why he didn't told or announced all that when Maula Burhanuddin was alive between us? and if Maula Burhanuddin was alive, Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula wouldn't have enough power to stop ANYBODY, from visiting Raudat Tahera, And no one can stop the brother to attend the funeral, you all have lost it, your brains are washed, and you need special care & treatment for your mental illness, Khozema is now using his former rutba to justifiy he's right. From very beginning since I was getting mature enough to understand, I have never seen him in any majalis whatsoever, you can find 100s of waaz Mubarak of Maula Burhanuddin RA, in online portals and you'll not find him in all of them, why? I have heared he has a great health conditions, and please don't tell me Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula ( T.U.S ) has disallowed his presence in all the waaz as well..
so what exactly was SKQ's fault?

did he brought some expensive properties on community money? did he went for haraam shikhaar of animals on community expense? what exactly wrong SKQ has done in last 50 years of his mazoon tenure?

alipk52

Unread post by alipk52 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 am

With the fault i meant that he knows he has the heart filled with jealousy and a person with jealousy cannot have the strength to face the crowd, this is a golden rule of humanity, and he's nothing but a a gunehgar which will lead by an example for being the same. even a little 9 year old child when knew all these steps took by Khozema, he wouldn't accept it.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:16 am

Request to the Defenders of Mufaddal Saifuddin
Please provide us the contribution of MS soon after his so-called appointment by "Nass".
SKQ is powerless yet he is doing something good at his place.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:40 am

alipk52 wrote:With the fault i meant that he knows he has the heart filled with jealousy and a person with jealousy cannot have the strength to face the crowd, this is a golden rule of humanity, and he's nothing but a a gunehgar which will lead by an example for being the same. even a little 9 year old child when knew all these steps took by Khozema, he wouldn't accept it.
yeah correct, so why no one from SKQ camp left him? on other hand really 9 years old (grandsons of muffy) really left and moved to SKQ?

brotherly advice, do bring ur brain on your shoulders when you come next time on this forum. :roll:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:52 pm

alipk52 wrote:http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/ please visit this site and read the article, I am sure many Khozema's brain washed followers will come to the right path and accept Aali Qadar Muffadal Maula ( T.U.S ) as 53rd Dai, if want in your heart to know who's right, then read it, otherwise I will think you have just closed your eyes and don't want to think any further than Khozema, search for the right. It has the pictures as well to prove it.
I would request you to open your eyes to the inhuman crimes committed by MB and his son MS and co. Leeching activities of MS is quite open and not hidden.

Saeed al Khair

Mafia of Qasre Aali in Pakistan

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:37 am

On the request of my friends who have no account of PDB forum, I am starting a new topic,
"Mafia of Qasre Aali in Pakistan and their crimes".
I hope members will share the atrocities, crimes and sins of Naeem son of Mansoor, Mustansir son of Mansoor and Kumail son of Yunus.
They are in fact worst then Mafia of Qasre Aali in Mumbai. Please share

SBM

Re: Mafia of Qasre Aali in Pakistan

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 am

Please ask your friend to join PDB let him know it is FREE and no RAZA or SABEEL is required to join, They do not ask for scanning of the card and their ID is totally protected. Tell his PDB is where he can express his opinions without the fear of retribution.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:53 am

i dont see any mafiaism in them they are playing their roles as financial managers of dawat e hadiya and they do whatever you would do for the betterment of your business,

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Mustansir and Naeem are brutal, they will skin you alive if you ever question them about dawat extortion process, although they are educated but they use there talents making a financial empire of their own with our hard earned money. They have a very luxurious life and are part of Qasre Aali.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:58 am

salaar wrote:i dont see any mafiaism in them they are playing their roles as financial managers of dawat e hadiya and they do whatever you would do for the betterment of your business,
Yes that right, if they think they are BUSINESSMEN than we should think ourselves as CUSTOMER and going by this psychology we have 2 shops now to opt for, we need to choose between who is giving us fine service (rituals) with less payment (offerings). :D

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Dawoodi Bohra's Khalifa, Mufaddal Saifu is coming Karachi with his special commando force on 11th Ramadan for collecting five Arab Rs., which is targeted of this year.

Inshallah Governor, chief minister, police, mqm and government officials will enjoy azeem barakaat of eid during Ramadan as one Arab Rs will be distribute as a Bribe Shareef.

Mumineen of Pakistan please accept my Dilli Mubarakbaad

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm

People is pakistan are least concerned about their religious duties . Religion and all the luxurious of masjid are only for the rich . If women from rich family goes half naked that's ok bcoz they give big salams but poor they have to wear rida.the mullas in masijd do not know how to talk to woman .they have no respect. But fault is of the people as well they do not raise their voice, they think the communtiy will help them but not Allah. May Allah guide their hearts.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Last time when the leader of the community was in pakistan ,I saw all the hypocrisy myself. People will miss prayers but not deedar. Prayers will end in five minute but their sermons will go on for half day. Islam's second pillar is namaz, if you can't do that properly what these sermons are for ? Women in masjid in front of na mehrams will shout mola mola !!! You do tasbeeh Ya Fatimah ? Would the wives or daughters of our prophets do such things ? NO. Women and men will push each other outside the gate of the masjid. No sharam no hayya !! Is this what the fatherly figure teaches you¿ so much hipocry in the community and wrong and blind following.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 am

you should be ashamed of having Allah in your name and talking such trash :evil:

shows how dirty you really are on the inside :evil:

Shame on you.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 am

Commented deleted because of harsh language.
- Admin

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:44 am

To clearify , I only believe in islam as my religion. If in your eyes talking about namaz , haya of womnen is trash then you need to double check ur following. Even in the timeof rasool saw , mola ali a.s. , imam hussain importance was given to namaz.you wail over the bibis how their rida was snatched yet u do not want to talk about modesty of woman. ... you keep a beard because your leader says and not because it is a sunnah of the Rasool s.a.w ? You are misguided then!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:41 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:To clearify , I only believe in islam as my religion. If in your eyes talking about namaz , haya of womnen is trash then you need to double check ur following. Even in the timeof rasool saw , mola ali a.s. , imam hussain importance was given to namaz.you wail over the bibis how their rida was snatched yet u do not want to talk about modesty of woman. ... you keep a beard because your leader says and not because it is a sunnah of the Rasool s.a.w ? You are misguided then!
I agree, the good pure religion of Allah deflowered by 51, 52 and now bipolar 53. The sacrifices given by Ahle bayat for Islam is only words coming out of kothar's mouth, no practical guidance from their sacrifices. Kothar has made us neither Shias nor Sunnis. We are one of the strangest cults who relish eating delicious after doing matam without a cause or reason.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Last time when the leader of the community was in pakistan ,I saw all the hypocrisy myself. People will miss prayers but not deedar. Prayers will end in five minute but their sermons will go on for half day. Islam's second pillar is namaz, if you can't do that properly what these sermons are for ? Women in masjid in front of na mehrams will shout mola mola !!! You do tasbeeh Ya Fatimah ? Would the wives or daughters of our prophets do such things ? NO. Women and men will push each other outside the gate of the masjid. No sharam no hayya !! Is this what the fatherly figure teaches you¿ so much hipocry in the community and wrong and blind following.
This forum is full of these pestilential closeted wahabies.
Gosh they do breed like pigs..