muffy is applying chuna on the two graves

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

muffy is applying chuna on the two graves

Unread post by think » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:08 pm

wildly circling on whats app. muffadal is shown sitting near the graves and applying a whole brick made of khake shifa and then applying chuna .." muffi mulla chuno lagavi reha che" can have a double meaning. what do you think.

think

Re: muffy is applying chuna on the two graves

Unread post by think » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:44 pm

muffi is gone to the dark ages. He is more like the malaysian mulla who tries to detect the lost malayasian plane by holding two coconuts in his hand.

needofreform

Unread post by needofreform » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:15 pm

..yesterday i got a message from sum1 on watsapp....moula
ni qabra mubarak par khake shifa nu sharaf hasil thayu....nd then every1 in the grp was like....mubarak mubarak....
I never understand y this is achievement for them.....

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:10 am

for any other community or Dai, this should be a normal occurence... but the Dai is so inaccessible that any small thing related to "getting in touch with him" is a matter of giving mubarakbaadi!!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:33 am

he even tried to apply chuna on SKQ sahib......by saying " AAO GALE LAGAWILAO...MAMLOOK CHE"

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 am

aao gale lagawilao....... this is nothing more then a hujjat, remember Imam Hussain asked the yazeedi army just before martrydom that if now any of you provide a sip of water to me i guarantee jannat for him, do you think Imam Hussain was so desperate for water that after loosing his family and friends and nearing his end he would question those maloons for a sip of water, no my friends that was the last hujjat so that on the day of judgement the enemies are left with no excuse, this is the same philosophy that Moula applied, knowing that these people would not deviate but he created hujjat, but iam sure you will not buy it would you because your aqal has been locked.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 am

salaar wrote:aao gale lagawilao....... this is nothing more then a hujjat, remember Imam Hussain asked the yazeedi army just before martrydom that if now any of you provide a sip of water to me i guarantee jannat for him, do you think Imam Hussain was so desperate for water that after loosing his family and friends and nearing his end he would question those maloons for a sip of water, no my friends that was the last hujjat so that on the day of judgement the enemies are left with no excuse, this is the same philosophy that Moula applied, knowing that these people would not deviate but he created hujjat, but iam sure you will not buy it would you because your aqal has been locked.

The same can be said by the SKQ as he also on the day of Demise of SMB , created Hujjat

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:03 am

salaar wrote:aao gale lagawilao....... this is nothing more then a hujjat, remember Imam Hussain asked the yazeedi army just before martrydom that if now any of you provide a sip of water to me i guarantee jannat for him, do you think Imam Hussain was so desperate for water that after loosing his family and friends and nearing his end he would question those maloons for a sip of water, no my friends that was the last hujjat so that on the day of judgement the enemies are left with no excuse, this is the same philosophy that Moula applied, knowing that these people would not deviate but he created hujjat, but iam sure you will not buy it would you because your aqal has been locked.
Salaar first get your facts correct... Imam Hussain (AS) guaranteed Jannat for a sip of water NOT FOR HIMSELF but for the little Ali Asgar (AS)...... And what you are trying to say from the above is that Muffy was just bluffing (only "hujjat kaayam karvane" as per you ) in front of thousand of dumb abdes / amte by saying "paacha aavi jao gale lagaavilais" but he never meant to do this from his heart... what a hypocrite he is !!!

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 am

Got to know from a sagwada source that the rajkot amil of muffy in the city marqab kuwait also applied chuna to many bohras and ran away with big amount

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:36 am

Got to know from a sagwada source that the rajkot amil of muffy in the city marqab kuwait also applied chuna to many bohras and ran away with big amount
Any one from marqab area in this forum can give exact report

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:40 am

see what i was saying your aqal is locked

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 am

salaar wrote:see what i was saying your aqal is locked
Any one who sees a corrupt Aamil and SHezaadas has no AQL only Monkey Brain Abdes (as per your definition) have Aql and their Aql is so small that they cannot see right from wrong

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am

Salaar brother,
I know you are working hard to create a defensive mechanism against the open and broad minded people. First of all do not compare Muffy with the incidents of Imam Hussain (AS) and his progeny, Imam Hussain (AS) and his predecessors i.e. Imam Hassan (AS), Imam Ali (AS) and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) were of different stature and different league. So by comparing this impostor with such divine beings is an insult to them. They all lived a life of modesty and sincerity, they did not create any schism and propaganda s to allure people.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:26 am

Hujjat works only from one in a position of weakness to one in a position of strength. Hujjat of Imam Hussein was to his oppressor, Hujjat of Musa (as) was to his oppressor. In case of SKQ and SMB who is in a position of strength? It is SMB. SMB cannot do hujjat. And you cannot do hujjat after throwing laanat and burning effigies.

SKQ, when he asked for mubahila, that was him doing hujjat on SMB. How did SMB respond? He did not. He won't have feet to stand on, on the last day.

salaar has his polarity reversed. Please do not ask salaar to stop making these comparisons. The more he makes these idiotic comparisons, the bigger idiot he proves himself to be.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Anajmi, would you please point me to the video of SKQ challenging SMS to a mubahila?

Salaar, why is SMS running away from the mubahila if his claim is true? He has nothing to fear, and SKQ and his family will be dead within a year. And the blame would be shouldered by SKQ as he is the one who challenged. Great deal, i reckon. SMS needs to grow some plums.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:12 pm

he is basically changing the shariat. He started by changing the misaaq, which is sacrosanct in the fatimid tradition, where no dai has changed it. Now he is transgressing on Rasulullah SAW shariat.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:15 pm

rational_guy wrote:he is basically changing the shariat. He started by changing the misaaq, which is sacrosanct in the fatimid tradition, where no dai has changed it. Now he is transgressing on Rasulullah SAW shariat.
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... e-meethaq/

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Yes the reply to your question lies here...read it well..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:21 pm

salaar wrote:aao gale lagawilao....... this is nothing more then a hujjat, remember Imam Hussain asked the yazeedi army just before martrydom that if now any of you provide a sip of water to me i guarantee jannat for him
Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his followers in Karbala didn't shower laanats on Yazid and his army either before asking for water neither after Yazid's army refused to give him water.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:26 pm

james, true_bohra

why is the site believesyedna..com site not run by Jamiat. How do we know it is coming from a definitive source. Atleast Husain bs Qutbuddin is willing to put his name and add validity to his argument. Why is Jamiat or kothar or saify mahal not willing to back it up. Don't you guys have 200 people working on this website, putting up arguments, if you all are so sure about it, please back it up.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:32 pm

What backing you want. Its just the rebuttals given to kq and hq and others who are giving false allegations and misleading people.

You can see there are many names which have given comments to it.

And what validity u want in this. Its all open and the replies are given directly to points posted and validated by husain qutbuddin

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:33 pm

A relevant part of Sermon of Zainab AS ( Follower of Imam Husain AS )
"O Yazid! If you had heart enough to take account of your nefarious deeds, you
yourself would surely wish your arms to be paralysed and severed from your elbow
and you would wish that your parents had not given birth to you because you
would know that Allah has become displeased with you. Allah, Grant us our
rights. Avenge those who have oppressed us."

"O Yazid! you did what you wished, but remember that you have cut your own skin
and your own flesh to pieces. Soon you will be brought before the Holy Prophet.
You will be overburdened with the weight of your sins committed by shedding the
blood of his progeny and by dishonouring his family. The place to which you will
be taken will be before all the members of his family. The oppressed will be
avenged and the enemies will be punished."

"O Yazid ! It is not seeming for you to swell with joy after slaying the
Prophet’s progeny. ‘Reckon not those who are killed in Allah’s way as dead; nay,
they are alive and are provided sustenance from their Lord; rejoicing in what
Allah has given them out of His grace’ [3:169-170]."

"Allah is sufficient to deal with you. The Messenger of Allah is your antagonist
and Hadrat Jibra’il is our support and help against you."

"Those who have made you the head of state and burdened the Muslims with your
leadership will soon find out what awaits them. The end of all tyrants is
agony."

"O Yazid. I speak not to you thus to warn you of the severe chastisement in
store for you so that you should be regretful for you are one of those whose
hearts are hardened, souls are rebellious and whose bodies are busy in Allah’s
disobedience while they are under the curse of the Prophet of Allah.
You are
from among those in whose heart Shaytan has made his abode and has been breeding
young ones."

"How amazing it is that the virtuous people, sons of the divine prophets and
vicegerents are killed at the hands of liberated slaves, evil-doers and sinners.
Our blood is shed by their hands and our flesh serves as food for them. We feel
grieved for those whose bodies are lying unshrouded and unburied in the
battlefield, wounded with arrows."

"O Yazid, if you consider our defeat as your achievement then you will have to
pay its price."

"Allah commits not injustice to His servants. Our reliance is on Allah. He alone
is our Relief and place of Protection, and in Him alone do we repose our hope."

"You may contrive and try however much you can. By Him who honoured us with
revelation, the Book and Prophethood, you cannot achieve our status, nor reach
our position, nor can you effect our mention, nor remove from yourself that
shame and dishonour that is now your lot because of perpetrating excess and
oppression on us. Your word now is weak and your days are counted. Beware of the
day when the announcer would announce the curse of Allah on the oppressors and
the unjust."

"Praise be to Allah who gave good end to His friends and granted them success in
their aims, and thereafter called them back to His Mercy, Pleasure and Bliss,
while you hurled yourself into evil and mischief by committing injustice against
them. We pray to Allah to favour us with full recompense through them and grant
us the good of Khilafat and Imamat. Surely Allah is Kind and the Most Merciful
over His creatures."
http://www.aimislam.com/sermon-of-lady- ... -of-yazid/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 pm

rational_guy wrote:why is the site believesyedna..com site not run by Jamiat. How do we know it is coming from a definitive source.
For authentic information on dawat and other events, abdes rely only on sites like zeninfosys, malumat, mumenin.org etc because they are run with RAZA of Dai whereas there is no such claim on the believequtbuddin website. Hence, the arguments presented there should not be accepted by abdes because there is NO mention of RAZA on it from MS !! Actually abdes should be prohibited from visiting that site just like how it is done for this PDB website !!

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 pm

James what happened to the "Hayy -al Muqaddas" title added to SMB. Now its only al Muqaddas? Now he died?

From that link on believesyednaqutbuddin.com:
The text of the Ehd al-Awliyaa’ can be changed, but only by the Imam and during his satr by the Dai Mutlaq, because it is to him that we are giving meethaq. It his meethaq, an oath given to him, surely then the one the oath being given to has the right to alter it as he sees fit
So the dai alters the text of the mithaaq and adds himself as party to the Ehd, and then you claim its his right to change the text cuz the Ehd is given to him. Hahah The Dawat was turned into a joke. How do you even respect yourself after supporting this circular logic fallacy.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Is it creating insecurity to KQ followers that how truth is revealed day by day. Its introduction said about 53 reasons not to believe KQ and yet they have crossed 92 i suppose.

Pretty big achievement

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 pm

true_bohra wrote: Its introduction said about 53 reasons not to believe KQ and yet they have crossed 92 i suppose.

Pretty big achievement
If you go to your Amil or any zaada they will give you 530 reasons not to visit this PDB website but still you come here. Pretty big achievement by PDB !!

questions

Unread post by questions » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:49 pm

rational_guy wrote:james, true_bohra

why is the site believesyedna..com site not run by Jamiat. How do we know it is coming from a definitive source. Atleast Husain bs Qutbuddin is willing to put his name and add validity to his argument. Why is Jamiat or kothar or saify mahal not willing to back it up. Don't you guys have 200 people working on this website, putting up arguments, if you all are so sure about it, please back it up.

Kothar is so used to playing dirty with mumineen, that it has resorted to even more low tricks with its own family !!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:00 pm

true_bohra wrote:Is it creating insecurity to KQ followers that how truth is revealed day by day. Its introduction said about 53 reasons not to believe KQ and yet they have crossed 92 i suppose.

Pretty big achievement
yes SKQ followers must be very scared and insecure of dimwit brain dead MS followers :mrgreen:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Buddy you are way to judgmental!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:12 pm

for ghulam mohammad Imam Hussain and his family did say laanat to yazeed and his army in karbala for instance when shimar offered peace to shahzada Ali Akbar he said " There is no amaan for the grandson of RasoolAllah and you are offering me amaan, LAANAT on you and your amaan"