Question to our new fanatic

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#121

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 pm

salaar wrote: we are ordinary folks you can argue and i can argue but we are not competent to talk on the spiritual side therefore i would not like to indulge in an argument on which our knowledge is very limited.
Salaar bhai as an adna mumin I see myself more than qualified to sense the spirituality of one person over another. I do trust my own heart and mind more than what someone tells me. That is why I doubted the alleged nass when I saw the video and never heard Burhanuddin Aqa say in his own voice that he had conferred nass. And please do not point to the newly uploaded video with it's doctored audio. I have seen the original video enough number of times to know what I heard and saw.

MS's tentative and unsure behavior in Raudat Tahera and his first sentence claiming that he was not deserving, increased my doubts further! I never ever heard SMB doubt his own capabilities or his worthiness as a dai. In fact he always said loud and clear that HE would lead us to watan e qadeem. My doubts were confirmed when I heard MS's nonsensical bayaans. I want my two and a half years and 50 hours spent in hearing nonsensical bayaans back! There were some simple reasons why I was won over by SKQ. No one had to enact a drama to make me believe that he was the 53rd dai. He told the truth in a way that made me believe him. His rutba is one of three that has defined dawat for me for my whole life. If SMB trusted him to keep him as mazoon for fifty years, I had no reason not to trust him.

If your heart tells you that MS is the next dai and your brain is convinced then I guess you must follow your heart and mind. Mine begs to differ. But it sounds like you are not really entirely convinced because you cannot think of 10 qualities that makes him fit to lead his people. And you are jumping to criticize his administration which is really SMB's administration that was run by proxy by his sons for the last few years....

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#122

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

:D well guys now let me talk about my friend anajmi although we keep on arguing each other but in real life he is a gentleman, his real name is Mustafa bhai and he lives in california, he is currently running a charitable hospital in mumbai and also looking after 50 orphans in an orphanage in kolkata, he has a command over history and islamic literature and is a software engineer by profession, last year when i was in california he was very hospitable and i stayed at his place for three days even living in a society where it is difficult to stick to your values i have seen his children very respectful and obedient, he was frm a bohra family but for the last many years he has switched over to ahl sunnat maslak on which he is very happy but he is always humble and polite and never let religion come inbetween friendship, he is planning to visit southeast asia this year and we would have the opportunity to have his company ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OK so how was my description abt anajmi, if i can describe anajmi dont you think i can write a few lines on the qualities of Daiuz Zaman

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#123

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:01 pm

So what you are saying is that you can bullshit about of Daiuz Zaman just as you can bullshit about anajmi!! That is exactly what was expected from you. :wink:

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#124

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 pm

Dude Anajmi is not claiming to be dai and we are really not interested in his qualities. As every single fifth grader knows, the way to make a point is to show not tell. You keep telling us that you can list the qualities of Mufaddal bhaisab who you mistakenly keep referring to as dai az zaman. But you have not even shown us one quality. You have failed 5th grade miserably and we are now convinced that your "dai" does not posses ANY leadership qualities. Q.E.D.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#125

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:23 pm

now you are on point what others were dragging me into was a waste of time, it would be comments after stupid comments without conclusion so what was the point in the whole debate for non believers. it would be a blah blah blah just the way i have given your description, when you have nothing in your heart except criticism then its no use.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#126

Unread post by salaar » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 pm

whos convincing you to join us?

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#127

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Salaar
If you are not a rep of Kothar, or officer of Dawat e Hadiyah, or a qasreAali Saheb, but just an ordinary Mumin upset with Kothar - let me explain your own behavior:

It doesnot matter your status as adna Mumin - this cult brainwashing leaves followers completely robotic. Kothar, when confronted do the following in any order, depending on their whim, and this is same as what you and thousands of followers of our Bohra Group experience and are subject to:

1. Claim "Farman" - to assure unquestionable obedience.
2. Guilt tripping
3. Manipulation and aggression
4. Sweet talking (changing color of hair - when posing with imaginary enemies in an imaginary war)
5. Bribery and generosity - ne'mat, t" free" food and lodging), promise of sawaab, barakaat
6. Playing poor me victim role - crying a lot., moving masses into emotional hostage situations
7. When all else fails, Ostracism: baraat, excommunication, laanut.
8. Extortions for money to keep your family safe and ghunaa maaf.
9. Money talks, But if you talk, you get to walk.
10. Threats of any of the above.

And- because we are brainwashed, we become robotic, and start doing the same 10+things that were done to us.

How is that for a top 10?

Salaar, you and a million or two of us Bohras are brainwashed by these cultish practices. Despite your best efforts, and our best efforts, we the fish needs to get out of water to know its wet. Because fish need to stay in water, it is okay to "fly" like the fly fish, jump in and out, and experience the wetness it normally is in.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#128

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 pm

salaar wrote:whos convincing you to join us?
Not quite sure who this question was directed to. But in case it was directed to me, I could start listing all the people who came to my house to convince me but I am too polite to name names on a public forum.

The knee jerk reaction was to stop talking to us, then your impostor of a dai said "save every jaan," so they started beating down our door to be THE one to save us and get a medal from their impostor of a dai. When that did not work, they said, "oh they were not worth saving." or as in your case - "who's trying to convince you?"

Given your flip-flopping about what you stand for and what you don't, you could have been one of the people that came to our house ;-) Now, now, don't lie...I know you went to people's homes to convince them...I know you did.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#129

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:11 pm

I must admit though...I was REALLY scared when they said "thaali bund thai jaasey." It really made me think twice, because my family had grown extraordinarily fond of the mass produced meals and that delicious maggi cube chicken soup...Oh how we miss those meals when we enjoy our home cooked strir fry and gosht tarkari with actual meat in it....

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#130

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Salaar

I think you ought to have a little more context with one whom you argue the most - think_for_yourself.
Read her post of feb 24 for her story.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9055&p=125983#p125983

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#131

Unread post by answerer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
salaar wrote: we are ordinary folks you can argue and i can argue but we are not competent to talk on the spiritual side therefore i would not like to indulge in an argument on which our knowledge is very limited.
Salaar bhai as an adna mumin I see myself more than qualified to sense the spirituality of one person over another. I do trust my own heart and mind more than what someone tells me. That is why I doubted the alleged nass when I saw the video and never heard Burhanuddin Aqa say in his own voice that he had conferred nass. And please do not point to the newly uploaded video with it's doctored audio. I have seen the original video enough number of times to know what I heard and saw.

MS's tentative and unsure behavior in Raudat Tahera and his first sentence claiming that he was not deserving, increased my doubts further! I never ever heard SMB doubt his own capabilities or his worthiness as a dai. In fact he always said loud and clear that HE would lead us to watan e qadeem. My doubts were confirmed when I heard MS's nonsensical bayaans. I want my two and a half years and 50 hours spent in hearing nonsensical bayaans back! There were some simple reasons why I was won over by SKQ. No one had to enact a drama to make me believe that he was the 53rd dai. He told the truth in a way that made me believe him. His rutba is one of three that has defined dawat for me for my whole life. If SMB trusted him to keep him as mazoon for fifty years, I had no reason not to trust him.

If your heart tells you that MS is the next dai and your brain is convinced then I guess you must follow your heart and mind. Mine begs to differ. But it sounds like you are not really entirely convinced because you cannot think of 10 qualities that makes him fit to lead his people. And you are jumping to criticize his administration which is really SMB's administration that was run by proxy by his sons for the last few years....

well bhai ...
For many people the question might arise that how could Khuzaima Qutbuddin have remained in his position for so long and never been removed. In fact, this is one of the claims that he and his children have
purported on their website, Fatimidawat.com,“On 17th Shaban 1434H Syedna Qutbuddin became the only Mazoon in the history of Dawat to serve a single Dai for fifty years. Despite many attempts by those exploiting Syedna’s trust over the years – especially Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb – Syedna Burhanuddin maintained without fail, in every misaq and every majlis, that Syedna Qutbuddin was his Mazoon.”This might seem compelling if one did not keep the history of Da’wat in mind. Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA always read the zikr of Rasullullah’s SAW zaman in his Mawa’iz Nuraniyya (bayaano). Even at that time there were certain figures whom we all know seemed very close to Rasullullah SAW. Rasullullah SAW did not explicitly remove them from Da’wat, rather he kept them close and in their positions. This might be a very difficult concept to understand,however, it is by no means an isolated event in Da’wat’s history. Awliyaullah AS have followed this policy, one that is focused on the prosperity and of Da’wat and the preservation of the nufus of mumineen.For instance, Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas RA has done bayan in his Risala Sharifa,Rawḍ Dār al-Salām,about the 41st Dai Syedna Abduttayyib Zakiuddin RA and his organization of the tartib of the hudood when he ascended to ‘Arsh ud Da’wat (pgs. 257-258). In this event,Syedna Zakiuddin RA kept some of the hudood in their positions despite their insufficiencies, either completely or partly, in knowledge (‘ilm), deeds (‘amal),and walayat, because the time at hand required the political step to do so. This was done for a reason and matter keepingin mind the the ultimate welfareof the Da’wat and the conformity and harmony of the community at large.Therefore, it shouldn’t be that surprising that this policy, one with spiritual benefits in mind, also took place in this zaman. Aqa Moula Syenda Muhammed Burhanuddin RA always kept the well-being of mumineen in mind and emphasized the forces that united us rather than pay attention to the lurking darkness that might divide us. Therefore, this might explain why Khuzaima waited until Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddass RA closed his eyes for eternal rest to deploy what he has been scheming for fifty years.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#132

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:23 am

answerer wrote: For many people the question might arise that how could Khuzaima Qutbuddin have remained in his position for so long and never been removed. In fact, this is one of the claims that he and his children have
purported on their website, Fatimidawat.com,“On 17th Shaban 1434H Syedna Qutbuddin became the only Mazoon in the history of Dawat to serve a single Dai for fifty years. Despite many attempts by those exploiting Syedna’s trust over the years – especially Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb – Syedna Burhanuddin maintained without fail, in every misaq and every majlis, that Syedna Qutbuddin was his Mazoon.”This might seem compelling if one did not keep the history of Da’wat in mind. Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA always read the zikr of Rasullullah’s SAW zaman in his Mawa’iz Nuraniyya (bayaano). Even at that time there were certain figures whom we all know seemed very close to Rasullullah SAW. Rasullullah SAW did not explicitly remove them from Da’wat, rather he kept them close and in their positions. This might be a very difficult concept to understand,however, it is by no means an isolated event in Da’wat’s history. Awliyaullah AS have followed this policy, one that is focused on the prosperity and of Da’wat and the preservation of the nufus of mumineen.For instance, Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas RA has done bayan in his Risala Sharifa,Rawḍ Dār al-Salām,about the 41st Dai Syedna Abduttayyib Zakiuddin RA and his organization of the tartib of the hudood when he ascended to ‘Arsh ud Da’wat (pgs. 257-258). In this event,Syedna Zakiuddin RA kept some of the hudood in their positions despite their insufficiencies, either completely or partly, in knowledge (‘ilm), deeds (‘amal),and walayat, because the time at hand required the political step to do so. This was done for a reason and matter keepingin mind the the ultimate welfareof the Da’wat and the conformity and harmony of the community at large.Therefore, it shouldn’t be that surprising that this policy, one with spiritual benefits in mind, also took place in this zaman. Aqa Moula Syenda Muhammed Burhanuddin RA always kept the well-being of mumineen in mind and emphasized the forces that united us rather than pay attention to the lurking darkness that might divide us. Therefore, this might explain why Khuzaima waited until Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddass RA closed his eyes for eternal rest to deploy what he has been scheming for fifty years.
The above story is a sure creativity of Sabaks sessions. It amazes me, how kothar twist and turns a simple situation into twisted melodrama to suit their agenda. Greed of power and money and a load of free time can help anyone dish out this bull crap to fool abdes.

In their zeal and treachery, this atheist (kothar) can stoop to gutter level of manipulation and misrepresent efforts of prophet into political hypocrisy. Life of Prophet muhammad or predecessors has been simple. This mean, they lived with simple intentions and fought great complexities with courage and valor keeping simple message in mind. Be it Islam / Christianity, Judaism; call it any monotheistic religion were established with great sacrifices for a simple message. There were far more evident threats and challenges to overcome for those prophets.

Look at kothar, bunch of deceptive thugs refusing to give accounts, mistreating allah’s creations ( abdes and animals), plundering others wealth (amanat-mein-khayanat). They don’t have the credibility or conscience to even talk about prophet muhammad (SAW) and his efforts for Islam, leave alone interpret his actions.

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#133

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:56 am

after reading all this bull crap I have started feeling nausea, I dont know how some brain dead abdes can believe on all these lies.

kothari idiots wants to create conspiracy even in clean and clear matters.

muffy is idiot and greedy for power and fame, and he has tried to manipulate every thing in last few years, and now he is trying to manipulate people brains by bringing moronic arguments.

while the truth is he dont even posses even basic 10 quality to be DAI.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#134

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:09 am

monginis wrote:after reading all this bull crap I have started feeling nausea, I dont know how some brain dead abdes can believe on all these lies.

kothari idiots wants to create conspiracy even in clean and clear matters.

muffy is idiot and greedy for power and fame, and he has tried to manipulate every thing in last few years, and now he is trying to manipulate people brains by bringing moronic arguments.

while the truth is he dont even posses even basic 10 quality to be DAI.
My Question to all the Brain dead people Monginis bhai is...Forget 10 does he possess even One..JUST ONE to qualify to be a Dai?!?!?!

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#135

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 am

forget about DAI quality, does he even posses any quality to be a MOMEEN?

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#136

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 am

man iam tired of all this, and iam tired of the way you guys jump to conclusions i dont know about your experience but let me again explain my feelings. when i opened my eyes i found myself eating chocolates and goodies with my father sitting in muharram majalis, as a young boy i was standing in front of Maula Burhanuddin accompanied by my father and i remember him saying Maula maro farzand che, then as a grown up boy attending majalis and other functions in the masjid with my bunch of friends,keeping rajab fasts going to karbala and other places and having a good time then marriage and taking my young son to masjid, taking initiatives in deeniyat and other activities for my kids, celebrating their misaq and other festivities, enjoying the company of my thaal members in ramazan so many so many so many things so many memories so much attachments so much dedication with my people............... yet on the other hand i have the complaints of wealth accumulation, demand for more and more money on different pretext and the arrogancy which is evident in attitudes, after BurhanuddinMaula i have a growing feeling of insecurity and confusion and i tell you iam not the only one, what you are debating about is just meaningless for me iam more concerned about my future course of action, as like most of the people we should be SUMMUN BUKMUNN OUMMUN or what? i participated in this forum just to know the point of view of others however i tell you this SKQ episode is simply out of question for me, but the important question is what to do next or just stop thinking about it, please no arrogant or fanatic answers i want people who share my experience to come forward and advice me.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#137

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:13 am

answerer wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: Salaar bhai as an adna mumin I see myself more than qualified to sense the spirituality of one person over another. I do trust my own heart and mind more than what someone tells me. That is why I doubted the alleged nass when I saw the video and never heard Burhanuddin Aqa say in his own voice that he had conferred nass. And please do not point to the newly uploaded video with it's doctored audio. I have seen the original video enough number of times to know what I heard and saw.

MS's tentative and unsure behavior in Raudat Tahera and his first sentence claiming that he was not deserving, increased my doubts further! I never ever heard SMB doubt his own capabilities or his worthiness as a dai. In fact he always said loud and clear that HE would lead us to watan e qadeem. My doubts were confirmed when I heard MS's nonsensical bayaans. I want my two and a half years and 50 hours spent in hearing nonsensical bayaans back! There were some simple reasons why I was won over by SKQ. No one had to enact a drama to make me believe that he was the 53rd dai. He told the truth in a way that made me believe him. His rutba is one of three that has defined dawat for me for my whole life. If SMB trusted him to keep him as mazoon for fifty years, I had no reason not to trust him.

If your heart tells you that MS is the next dai and your brain is convinced then I guess you must follow your heart and mind. Mine begs to differ. But it sounds like you are not really entirely convinced because you cannot think of 10 qualities that makes him fit to lead his people. And you are jumping to criticize his administration which is really SMB's administration that was run by proxy by his sons for the last few years....

well bhai ...
For many people the question might arise that how could Khuzaima Qutbuddin have remained in his position for so long and never been removed. In fact, this is one of the claims that he and his children have
purported on their website, Fatimidawat.com,“On 17th Shaban 1434H Syedna Qutbuddin became the only Mazoon in the history of Dawat to serve a single Dai for fifty years. Despite many attempts by those exploiting Syedna’s trust over the years – especially Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb – Syedna Burhanuddin maintained without fail, in every misaq and every majlis, that Syedna Qutbuddin was his Mazoon.”This might seem compelling if one did not keep the history of Da’wat in mind. Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA always read the zikr of Rasullullah’s SAW zaman in his Mawa’iz Nuraniyya (bayaano). Even at that time there were certain figures whom we all know seemed very close to Rasullullah SAW. Rasullullah SAW did not explicitly remove them from Da’wat, rather he kept them close and in their positions. This might be a very difficult concept to understand,however, it is by no means an isolated event in Da’wat’s history. Awliyaullah AS have followed this policy, one that is focused on the prosperity and of Da’wat and the preservation of the nufus of mumineen.For instance, Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas RA has done bayan in his Risala Sharifa,Rawḍ Dār al-Salām,about the 41st Dai Syedna Abtuttayyib Zakiuddin RA and his organization of the tartib of the hudood when he ascended to ‘Arsh ud Da’wat (pgs. 257-258). In this event,Syedna Zakiuddin RA kept some of the hudood in their positions despite their insufficiencies, either completely or partly, in knowledge (‘ilm), deeds (‘amal),and walayat, because the time at hand required the political step to do so. This was done for a reason and matter keepingin mind the the ultimate welfareof the Da’wat and the conformity and harmony of the community at large.Therefore, it shouldn’t be that surprising that this policy, one with spiritual benefits in mind, also took place in this zaman. Aqa Moula Syenda Muhammed Burhanuddin RA always kept the well-being of mumineen in mind and emphasized the forces that united us rather than pay attention to the lurking darkness that might divide us. Therefore, this might explain why Khuzaima waited until Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddass RA closed his eyes for eternal rest to deploy what he has been scheming for fifty years.

SCHEMING!!!! REALLY!!!! Do you think Mr Answerer, that Late Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Muqaddas Syedna Burhanuddin would have wanted to have a schemer as a Mazun! Come on now, we all know who the real schemers are..... None other than the power hungry, money grabbing sons of Muqaddas Syedna and the 'great' YN team. Over 30+ years Shehzada MS was wanting people to call him Mufaddal Moula....though he had no position whatsoever whilst even though KQ held the exalted position of the Rutba of Mazun he was happy being addressed as just Mazun Saheb.
Should there be a Muqabla held between KQ and MS as to who has greater Ilm and knowledge we all know who would win hands down. Definitely not the one who has not gone past his 7th grade nor has passed his Arabic exams in Jamea. In fact he has never ever cleared any board exams. How can any Bohra Spiritual Head forget what namaaz has to be prayed between the maghrib and isha farz namaaz.
All the 'tamashas' done following the sad demise of Muqaddas Syedna of trying to prove he is the successor can only convince people who do not want to use their thinking brains. Person on Haq does not need to prove anything as the truth will be openly seen by the intelligent people who use their brains wisely. One can only go on and one with comparisons between the two but those who are brain dead surely will not see the light of the day....and you, Mr Answerer sadly seems to be one of them.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#138

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 am

Brother way2go,
these abdes always fail to prove who is felonious. they provide context from history and fail to prove it.

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#139

Unread post by answerer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:12 am

bhai way2go

.... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)

one thing as there website was sayng k ... dat naas perfomed in london is cannot be possible aftr the major stroke
and on odr Hand KQ says .... k he waiting syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula to recover .... if KQ sayng k its nt possible to speak a word ... where in KQ is waitng .. for Wht
u all nly nt qayam on yr lines....
jis taraf ganga behti hai waha bhagte hai ...
palturaam

and about me ... u can't evn imagine Who I m n Wht I am ..

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#140

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 am

answerer wrote:bhai way2go

.... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)

one thing as there website was sayng k ... dat naas perfomed in london is cannot be possible aftr the major stroke
and on odr Hand KQ says .... k he waiting syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula to recover .... if KQ sayng k its nt possible to speak a word ... where in KQ is waitng .. for Wht
u all nly nt qayam on yr lines....
jis taraf ganga behti hai waha bhagte hai ...
palturaam

and about me ... u can't evn imagine Who I m n Wht I am ..
if you can use simple english and proper spellings we all can understand your point of view. :idea:

then we might understand who you are, why you are, and what you are. :roll:

ps- your spelling suggests some 7th grade drop out is writting this post. :mrgreen:

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#141

Unread post by answerer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 am

monginis wrote:
answerer wrote:bhai way2go

.... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)

one thing as there website was sayng k ... dat naas perfomed in london is cannot be possible aftr the major stroke
and on odr Hand KQ says .... k he waiting syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula to recover .... if KQ sayng k its nt possible to speak a word ... where in KQ is waitng .. for Wht
u all nly nt qayam on yr lines....
jis taraf ganga behti hai waha bhagte hai ...
palturaam

and about me ... u can't evn imagine Who I m n Wht I am ..
if you can use simple english and proper spellings we all can understand your point of view. :idea:

then we might understand who you are, why you are, and what you are. :roll:

ps- your spelling suggests some 7th grade drop out is writting this post. :mrgreen:
Hello monginis ....cake ....
faltu faltu pjs marna band karo bhai ....
is it really nedeed. Wht qualification I have ... ..as if we r discussing dis on dis forum ....Who is more qualified ...
get well soon brother
.. 1 thing I have noticed .. k if u all Dnt have anythng to debate .. u starts of insulting the person or this faltu pjs ..

n u say about 7th grade drop out ...
u use the digits for evryone ...y u don't Wht comes aftr 7 or u still stuck on 7 th

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#142

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:43 am

answerer wrote: .... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)

one thing as there website was sayng k ... dat naas perfomed in london is cannot be possible aftr the major stroke
and on odr Hand KQ says .... k he waiting syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula to recover .... if KQ sayng k its nt possible to speak a word ... where in KQ is waitng .. for Wht
u all nly nt qayam on yr lines....
jis taraf ganga behti hai waha bhagte hai ...
palturaam..
Kothar and their brainwashed abdes are ready to jump here and there through fantasy theories to justify their treacherous logic. Kothar remain quiet to safeguard the spirituality of ummah and if someone else keeps quiet it is their deception ! wah-bhai-wah !

Kothar-kare-to-chamatkar-dusre-kare-to-atyachar

When they want to promote mojiza and shanaat, they will make the dai “Ghaib-na-jaanaar” “omnipresent”, “mojiza-na-saheb” “Infallible”, etc ! and in events of obvious manipulations, embezzlements, scams, deceit, misbehavior, mismanagement etc dai becomes “innocent” “fragile”, “unaware”, “illness”, “pressured” etc

I wonder who is more dumm ? kothar or abdes ! both are amusing and frustrating !

monginis
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#143

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 am

answerer wrote:
monginis wrote: if you can use simple english and proper spellings we all can understand your point of view. :idea:

then we might understand who you are, why you are, and what you are. :roll:

ps- your spelling suggests some 7th grade drop out is writting this post. :mrgreen:
Hello monginis ....cake ....
faltu faltu pjs marna band karo bhai ....
is it really nedeed. Wht qualification I have ... ..as if we r discussing dis on dis forum ....Who is more qualified ...
get well soon brother
.. 1 thing I have noticed .. k if u all Dnt have anythng to debate .. u starts of insulting the person or this faltu pjs ..

n u say about 7th grade drop out ...
u use the digits for evryone ...y u don't Wht comes aftr 7 or u still stuck on 7 th
sorry I could not understand a word, please type it in english/gujarati once again.

answerer
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#144

Unread post by answerer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:12 am

@monginis

u don't need to understand at all

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#145

Unread post by way2go » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 am

answerer wrote:bhai way2go

.... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)

one thing as there website was sayng k ... dat naas perfomed in london is cannot be possible aftr the major stroke
and on odr Hand KQ says .... k he waiting syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula to recover .... if KQ sayng k its nt possible to speak a word ... where in KQ is waitng .. for Wht
u all nly nt qayam on yr lines....
jis taraf ganga behti hai waha bhagte hai ...
palturaa
and about me ... u can't evn imagine Who I m n Wht I am ..


Mr Answerer,
1. Without sounding insulting you need to change your language and style....it is worse than the new sms style used by youngsters today.
2. SKQ says he was waiting for Muqaddas Syedna to recover but unfortunately though it never happened aren't you aware that many a stroke patient has recovered. Maybe SKQ was patiently waiting for this to happen.
3. 'Jis taraf Ganga behti hai wahan bhagte hai', really applies to you and your kind.
4. I do not care to know who or what you are......you may be the Prince of XYZ but it does not matter to me. What matters to me is to stay on the path of Haq.
5. As I (and my well thinking brain) see the whole Nass episode it was a well performed drama to fool the brain dead people. Must give credit where it is due......it was nicely orchestrated to fool all you 'blind' followers.

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#146

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am

too much of useless conversation i think we need some capable brains like porus, theres no use throwing the ball to one another and remember we have readers who are perhaps not participating but following your stuff and they might loose their interest , by the way i have not recieved any answer in reply to my last mail

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#147

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 am

answerer wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:
Bhai I don't find it very credible that Burhanuddin Aqa RA pull the wool over our eyes by appointing someone to the second highest rutba in dawat, have his name DEFINE dawat for 50 years. When questioned about the status of the Mazoon he always insisted emphatically that he was the rightful mazoon. It was MS that he kept by his side without elevating him to any rutba. Just like our nabi SA did those of the dark deeds and thoughts. Have you ever heard that RAsulullah SA asked people to give bayat to them? We took the mazoon's name in misaq every single time! There is no parallel.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#148

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:05 pm

salaar wrote:............... yet on the other hand i have the complaints of wealth accumulation, demand for more and more money on different pretext and the arrogancy which is evident in attitudes, after BurhanuddinMaula i have a growing feeling of insecurity and confusion and i tell you iam not the only one, what you are debating about is just meaningless for me iam more concerned about my future course of action, as like most of the people we should be SUMMUN BUKMUNN OUMMUN or what? i participated in this forum just to know the point of view of others however i tell you this SKQ episode is simply out of question for me, but the important question is what to do next or just stop thinking about it, please no arrogant or fanatic answers i want people who share my experience to come forward and advice me.
Brother Salaar

There are no easy answers ANYONE else can provide you that will work like magic for you or anyone else. Especially if you are striving for immediate gratification in terms of clarity. There are some things in life that only your own sense of judgement and reliance and trust on the wisdom of your soul can provide. You will find tons of rational and logical arguments from both sides of the camp here, and that is just one more thing for you to weigh.
Ultimately, the truth that is best for you, the truth that draws the boundary for your personal compasss in life will guide you. Sometimes that compass is fuzzy, and blurry, - but you just have to trust your own internal compass for guidance.
The ping pong here can be helpful upto a point. It can help stretch your thinking and see your blind spots. Beyond that, it has entertainment value, and can become frivolous too.

You got to first at least consider the possibility of the brainwashing that others have talked about - I know it's hard to swim through the abuse here on this forum, which I sincerely ask everyone to control. Yet, you can't deny that there are elements of truth that everyone resonates to - in terms of the corruption, money extortions, manipulations that everyone objects to.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#149

Unread post by alam » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

answerer wrote:bhai way2go

.... evryone knws very well Who is trying prove Wht it is .... if KQ Has little bit of mohobbat wid syedna Mohommad Burhanuddin Moula ... he would nevr remained silent whn he should speak ...... before only whn d nass was performed. on syedna Muffadal safuddin (tus)
If syedna Burhanuddin maula kept silent for 47 years by not declaring Mazoon as his successor, while Bburhanuddins Maulas speech and health was fully intact, there would be No respectful logic for his 2nd of command to break the silence while Maula is still present. Mazoon Sahebs silence before the stroke and after the stroke is congruent with his role as second in command, as well as consistent with the systematic persecution and alienation he and his family have received for the last 30 years.

After a stroke, over time, with treatment and speech therapy some people completely regain their speech and normal ADL's (medical term for Activity of Daily Living). However, immediately after a stroke, the symptoms are the worst. Recovery from a stroke is possible for a lot of people - it just Depends on the location, type and severity and impact of the stroke. Others stroke victims degenerate over time and don't regain ADL's or speech. [Check this out with a stroke specialist MD you trust who has no bias- before you argue about this point on this forum]

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Question to our new fanatic

#150

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Guys....listen up!
we need to stop fighting now, it is Muffadal Saab's and Syedna Khuzeima Sahibs job now........let us just sit down relax and let the honorable court of law decide!