Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: saheb e dawat visit. A new loot.

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:40 am

so first call your mother to true islam first then advise others.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:42 am

true_bohra wrote:so first call your mother to true islam first then advise others.
I am dawat naa saheb and not adawat naa saheb, so I will continue what I am doing :wink:

Hidayat is in hands of ALLAH not any one else, I can just invite nothing more.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

and ya instead of letting her go to brainwashing sessions. Why dont you join her in the online sabaq claases by phd and university grauduates KQ's son.

Tumhara admission nahi hua toh kya hua, mummy ka toh karwa sakte ho.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am

ohh srry.... you didnt get your admission to sabaq classes as you are currently involved in madrasa...my mistake I forgot that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:45 am

true_bohra wrote:and ya instead of letting her go to brainwashing sessions. Why dont you join her in the online sabaq claases by phd and university grauduates KQ's son.

Tumhara admission nahi hua toh kya hua, mummy ka toh karwa sakte ho....
why not, I will surely try for it.....but what about you?

why are you following muffy? he dont even have 10 bare minimum qualities to be DAI.

and if he has post it on my thread :mrgreen: we are eagerly waiting.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 am

first you answer my question which i asked you first...who is your teacher in online classes.....why are you changing the topic by the way..lets stick to it

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 am

true_bohra wrote:first you answer my question which i asked you first...who is your teacher in online classes.....why are you changing the topic by the way..lets stick to it
I already told you buddy, I dont require any sabaqs, I am not 7th grade drop out like your muffy. :mrgreen:

ps- topic is sahebe adawat loot and not about who is my teacher so drop it and dont divert it.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:32 am

First Poor TB suffering TB bhai
give us some or few qualities of your Moula Muffadal Saab.......he might having GED at least!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:22 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

SHEHZADA AALIWAQAR IDRIS BS BADRUDDIN SAHEB D.M PRESIDED OVER SHAADI OF M ADNAN SHK ABIZAR BHAI SHAKIR, GRANDSON OF SHK HATIM BHAI SHAKIR-PATNA ON 22ND JAMADIL ULA 1435 AT SECUNDERABAD

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 9/fnnx.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Saheb-ae-Dawat Janaab Juzer Bs Najmuddin Istiqbal in Burhani Mohallah Ratlam (M.P)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/gs4t.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Saheb E Dawat Janab Mehlam bhaisaheb Istiqbal in Barwaha

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 4/g97n.jpg[/img]

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:39 pm

I feel people are intentionally making fun of sahebe adawat, by making them sit on funny horse carts.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Based on TB's comments, it seems he is degrading people based on their college degrees. I dont know from what background he's from, but in the cities education is a highly valued quality. Do you even know Oxford is somewhat of a big deal. It is way way beyond your Jamea's league. :mrgreen:
I feel people are intentionally making fun of sahebe adawat, by making them sit on funny horse carts.
I think these places are small towns or big villages. That kind of thing might be normal there. Haha imagine them coming like this to Mumbai or Karachi. Most of us in the cities or atleast this generation often forget that the majority of the bohras are from villages/small towns. We look down upon the Hurs led by Pir Pagara or the various sects of murids of the Makdooms or Shahs in the rural areas. There are probably many such communities from India too. But in fact our community is very similar to theirs. Powered by some distant narrative of sainthood, the spiritual leaders have amassed uncountable wealth on the backs of an uneducated rural class. The murids are kept out of education, there is taj poshi, people fold their hands when you come etc etc. And the priests prance about in grandeur while the poor rural class remains the poor rural class for centuries.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 pm

On extension of ur comments, the society where we live is based on belief. As you said, other cultural also having same issue of spiritual leader driving and controlling so its normal. Any one who goes against the flow is either hero or villain. That person is always gets judged based on belief boundaries. Only knowledge and wisdom can make one realize where he/she stands and courage can lead out of the box. To me, that's the freedom. However its challenging and that's where the role of the true leader comes into play. To raise the level of the person based on his/her capability from Muslim to Mumeen to Mujtahid. Currently most of mumineen are at level of firm belief but spirituality is missing. Its difficult to comprehend that spirituality is something is one has achieve by inner jehad not just by having mahobbat of maula. Mahobbat is the first step but a person has to take responsibility to go further and a leader should direct on this path. This very understanding is difficult to make people realized. People are driven out of belief and doesn't take risk. Unless, something big happens which shakes the faith, only then we start thinking. Think about an elephant who is tied with thin rope never try to escape because he has inhibition that rope can't be broken based on his childhood escape attempts.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:03 am

monginis wrote:
true_bohra wrote:and ya instead of letting her go to brainwashing sessions. Why dont you join her in the online sabaq claases by phd and university grauduates KQ's son.

Tumhara admission nahi hua toh kya hua, mummy ka toh karwa sakte ho....
why not, I will surely try for it.....but what about you?

why are you following muffy? he dont even have 10 bare minimum qualities to be DAI
and if he has post it on my thread :mrgreen: we are eagerly waiting.
monginis bhai.......true[underscore]bohra i.e. (true_bohra) really does underscore in being civilised and decent in his remarks/retorts. Kindly do not respond to him as he seems to get sadistic pleasure replying to your posts in a very degrading manner. Koi bhi saan sirat nathi.....and as said before the way he replies he is not a true bohra for a true bohra would surely not write the way he does. Makes me feel ashamed to think we have such kind in our bohra fold.

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:28 am

Better ignore this fellow coz he cant respect his name even ......the T.. of true b..(..what ever ) he needs to learn .......a long way to go
He loves to comments on every body post in a negative manner and if our mothers are involve then tu he must reply coz he gets pleasure to hurt ones feeling and portray the whole post in a way beyond dignified episode
i hope he learns the basic ethics of being just a human being ........true b (what ever ) is a far cry
may ALLAH give him tufeeq
Last edited by zaharaali302 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 am

ya may Almighty Allah give Taufeeq to you as well...

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:32 am

kindly describe for what ?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 am

True Bohra uss chirya ka naam hain.....joh sirf awaz karti hain Urti nahee hain!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:55 pm

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SAHEB-E-DAWAT OF COIMBATORE.

Dear Saheb E Dawat,

After Salam e jamil we mumeneen of Coimbatore would like to know the purpose of your visit to our town. It’s on the grape vine that you are here to collect money for Dawat.

If this is true then we are fail to understand why dawat needs money in first place. We hope you will clarify this query in your address to mumeneen during your visit.

On the other hand if you are here for the khair khwahi of mumeneen to know how the under privileged mumeneen are living here, the problems they face for the education of their children, their medical needs, housing problems, etc.; If you are here to know the relationship between the mumeneen & the Amil of the town, whether he is performing his duty properly, then we welcome you Sir and we request you to look in to these matters with a strong motive to solve our problems.

Below is a briefing on the problems faced by mumeneen in Coimbatore

On commencement of new academic year for schools and colleges a number of underprivileged mumeneen run from door to door to collect donations for their children’s fees as they cannot afford the same. The Amil has never helped these mumeneen, nor has the Jamaat. The Jamat cannot afford the same because in spite of collecting huge sabils and lagats, more than 90% of it is spent on the Amil and visiting dignitaries.

The same situation exists in the case of medical expenses. In case of a medical emergency, the underprivileged mumeneen face a lot of problems to collect money for their expenses. There is a jamaat sponsored Ya Ali medical fund which is funded by voluntary donors and at times it becomes very difficult for them to fund major operations and medical expenses.

In Coimbatore, housing is a major problem for the underprivileged mumeneen. The high house rents are beyond the capacity of these mumeneen. Even the middle class find it difficult to get a good house on cheap rent. Since you are here we request you to visit a few underprivileged mumeneen houses that are unfit for mumeneen to live in. Hope the few jamaat members who are really concerned will show you these houses. To inayat 3 to 4 Lakhs to 2 or 3 influential mumeneen to construct a house and highlight the same as karam and ehsan is a total eye wash and cheating or taking for granted the sentiments of mumeneen. Much more needs to be done in this field on jamaat level so that more and more mumeneen get to live in reasonable houses of their own.

There are a number of problems faced by the mumeneen due to the Amil. In simple words the Amil is an arrogant, non committed person who has no connect or concern with the problems of the common mumeneen. Mumeneen will not complain to you about his behaviour because of fear of their raza being closed. For you it is a good opportunity to interact with mumeneen and mumenaat who are victims of his arrogance. You can call all those who have recently visited Mumbai to perform ziyarat and have been humiliated by the Amil’s wife. You can call all those who have gone to Amil for help and have been insulted. You can call all those whose function was not attended by the Amil for vague reasons but the Amil none the less has collected his salaam in full. During misaaq he has collected salaam openly saying that this is his business.

The Amil is given remuneration by the jamaat for his services from the collection by mumeneen. It means he is service of the Jamaat & its members. As per Indian law the person who is employed full time cannot work for part time and earn extra income. Why Amil is allowed is beyond imagination.
There is open gossip among mumeneen that the Amil during his tenure in Coimbatore has purchased two houses. If this is true it is obvious that he has made this fortune by extracting money by hook or crook from mumeneen. We hope you will investigate this.

There are many more incidents regarding the atrocities of the Amil & also a few jamaat members who have helped him in many ways, which if investigated rightly will come out in the open.

We expect immediate action on all the above points and also demand the removal of the Amil with immediate effect.

Yours sincerely,
Mumeneen of Coimbatore.

PS: Since this is an open letter and posted to Saheb e dawat addressed where he is residing during his stay, it is the duty of the host to see that it reaches Saheb e dawat. All mumeneen and few jamaat members who are with the truth and loyal to their duties are requested to see that this letter reaches Saheb e dawat.

Cc: Dawat e Hadiya and Shahzadas.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:33 pm

body language suggest, jo kuch bhi tumhare paas hain, mere hawale kardo :mrgreen:
Attachments
2014-04-04_11-30_Malumaat.com.jpg

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:15 am

These pictures are not of humble religious head whose aim should be to help humanity but they are kings sucking on the blood of their worshipers and slaves

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:06 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SAHEB-E-DAWAT OF COIMBATORE.

Dear Saheb E Dawat,

After Salam e jamil we mumeneen of Coimbatore would like to know the purpose of your visit to our town. It’s on the grape vine that you are here to collect money for Dawat.

If this is true then we are fail to understand why dawat needs money in first place. We hope you will clarify this query in your address to mumeneen during your visit.

On the other hand if you are here for the khair khwahi of mumeneen to know how the under privileged mumeneen are living here, the problems they face for the education of their children, their medical needs, housing problems, etc.; If you are here to know the relationship between the mumeneen & the Amil of the town, whether he is performing his duty properly, then we welcome you Sir and we request you to look in to these matters with a strong motive to solve our problems.

Below is a briefing on the problems faced by mumeneen in Coimbatore

On commencement of new academic year for schools and colleges a number of underprivileged mumeneen run from door to door to collect donations for their children’s fees as they cannot afford the same. The Amil has never helped these mumeneen, nor has the Jamaat. The Jamat cannot afford the same because in spite of collecting huge sabils and lagats, more than 90% of it is spent on the Amil and visiting dignitaries.

The same situation exists in the case of medical expenses. In case of a medical emergency, the underprivileged mumeneen face a lot of problems to collect money for their expenses. There is a jamaat sponsored Ya Ali medical fund which is funded by voluntary donors and at times it becomes very difficult for them to fund major operations and medical expenses.

In Coimbatore, housing is a major problem for the underprivileged mumeneen. The high house rents are beyond the capacity of these mumeneen. Even the middle class find it difficult to get a good house on cheap rent. Since you are here we request you to visit a few underprivileged mumeneen houses that are unfit for mumeneen to live in. Hope the few jamaat members who are really concerned will show you these houses. To inayat 3 to 4 Lakhs to 2 or 3 influential mumeneen to construct a house and highlight the same as karam and ehsan is a total eye wash and cheating or taking for granted the sentiments of mumeneen. Much more needs to be done in this field on jamaat level so that more and more mumeneen get to live in reasonable houses of their own.

There are a number of problems faced by the mumeneen due to the Amil. In simple words the Amil is an arrogant, non committed person who has no connect or concern with the problems of the common mumeneen. Mumeneen will not complain to you about his behaviour because of fear of their raza being closed. For you it is a good opportunity to interact with mumeneen and mumenaat who are victims of his arrogance. You can call all those who have recently visited Mumbai to perform ziyarat and have been humiliated by the Amil’s wife. You can call all those who have gone to Amil for help and have been insulted. You can call all those whose function was not attended by the Amil for vague reasons but the Amil none the less has collected his salaam in full. During misaaq he has collected salaam openly saying that this is his business.

The Amil is given remuneration by the jamaat for his services from the collection by mumeneen. It means he is service of the Jamaat & its members. As per Indian law the person who is employed full time cannot work for part time and earn extra income. Why Amil is allowed is beyond imagination.
There is open gossip among mumeneen that the Amil during his tenure in Coimbatore has purchased two houses. If this is true it is obvious that he has made this fortune by extracting money by hook or crook from mumeneen. We hope you will investigate this.

There are many more incidents regarding the atrocities of the Amil & also a few jamaat members who have helped him in many ways, which if investigated rightly will come out in the open.

We expect immediate action on all the above points and also demand the removal of the Amil with immediate effect.

Yours sincerely,
Mumeneen of Coimbatore.

PS: Since this is an open letter and posted to Saheb e dawat addressed where he is residing during his stay, it is the duty of the host to see that it reaches Saheb e dawat. All mumeneen and few jamaat members who are with the truth and loyal to their duties are requested to see that this letter reaches Saheb e dawat.

Cc: Dawat e Hadiya and Shahzadas.
So will these mumineen now be called 'munafiq' or 'fitnati' because they dared to ask for 'financial accountability?' As per Mufaddal Bhaisaabs bayaan, "fitnat na logo (or munafiq not sure about exact words) hamesha hisaab nu bahanu banawe che"
Anyways, glad that people are gathering courage to openly voice their concerns.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 am

toh jiware eh logo apna si pai pai no hisaab lai che in the form of WAJEBAT, NAJWA, SILATulIMAM, MANSOOS NAJWA, QARDANHASANAT, KHUMS etc. toh ehno matlab aa logo khud fitnati anne munafiq che! HISAB NA APWANO BAHANO EH LOGO DHUNDE CHEY!

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

Apni be-izzati aur mat karwao,
bheekh mangne ke tarike mat azmao,
Juloos, Hathi, Ghode mat dorao,
Firaon, qaroon ko mat sharmao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

gareebo par kuch to rehem khao,
sataye huo ko aur na satao,
bad-dua to bahot hasil kar li,
kuch duao ka tohfa bhi le jao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

hamare Sabr ka bandh mat turwao,
logo ke gussey ko bhanp jao,
Jitni jaldi ho laut jao,
ye guzarish par maan jao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

warna

Aazadi ke chahne walo aao,
milkar kuch qadam uthao,
Mard e momin ka qirdaar nibhao,
sirf baato se na dil behlao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao

Allah par bharosa dikhao,
Mujahid ki tarah maidan me aao,
Baatil se yu na khof khao,
Haq ke rastey me qadam badao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao

Aurto, bachcho ko gulami se churwao,
sab milkar ye muheem chalao,
gaddi ki tabdeeli ke daur me,
ek zor se ye aawaz lagao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao.

Source: Unknown

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:13 am

Kabhi khud bhi Pasina Baha kar toh dekho,
Mehnat se Roti Kama kar toh dekho..

Aasaan hai Najwaa aur Salaam lena,
Kisi Muflis pe Paisa Luta kar to dekho..

Taaleem ka Kharcha, kabhi Kiraye ka Makaan,
Ghar chalta hai kaise kabhi aa kar toh dekho..

Niyaaz, Salaam, kabhi Najwaa, Ziyaafat.
Kabhi Tum bhi ye Kharcha utha kar toh dekho..

Biwi, Bachchon pe Gussa nikalne walon,
Do Baatein Apne Aamil ko suna kar to dekho..

Tabdeeli na aaye ye Mumkin nahi,
Bas Tum Aasteenein Apni chadha kar toh dekho..

Dahej se zyada Kharcha hai Inka,
Tum Shaadi ka Mandap Sajaa kar to dekho..

Jamaat ki Laagat chukaye bina,
Kisi Marhoom ki Maiyyat Utha kar to dekho..

Halaq se na utrenge Sookhey Niwaaley,
Inhe Ghar mein kisi din Bula kar to dekho!!

Source: Unknown

boharimoiz

Unread post by boharimoiz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 am

looto Sab pareshan hai lekin koi bhi nahi bolenga '

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:17 pm

@boharimoiz

You have already joined KQ camp....waha toh koi dawat lene nahi aya toh fir kisse pareshan ho???

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Br True Bohra
Please explain what exactly is Saheb E Dawat and why all this Tamasha for their Istiqbal and all these new innovations
Please explain the reason behind all these and what is the importance