Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohra_manus
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#211

Unread post by bohra_manus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 pm

SBM wrote:
WHY ? visiting. Did we invite them ?
Yes---they are known as Bin Bulay Mehmaan
Isn't it enough that they loot bohris year around under one or other pretense and then show up as Saheb-e- Dawat every two three years.
Each family is forced to get the Pagla done with pre-agreed hefty salam.
Amazing, bohris are great :)

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#212

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

this is like goondas collecting hafta every week from your business/office, and then in a new innovation, also visiting your home, asking to be greeted like VIP's, to be fed labrez jaman and then 'demanding' money for having graced your home with their presence.

wah, su eni niraaaaaali shaaaaan chhe!! ena ehsaan ane barakat beshumaaaaar chhe!!!

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#213

Unread post by alam » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:38 pm

It is not only money is being demanded for Muffaddal Maula for najwa, hadiyat, mafsuhiyat, salaam, kadam, deedar, akiko, etc, but almost every locale is being juiced out by Mufadal Moola representatives, in their white collar garb, conning the local jamaats and even senior, seasoned previous diliginet khidmat guzaars are going through the motions of attempting to show a happy face in their ikram - they too are tired of asking and milking their friends and fellow jamaat members of doling out more and more cash. They too are forced to keep up appearances, and therefore to cover their own reluctance, they just go with the flow.

the newest scheme is the maula maara gaam maa padhaaro, as the new dai, and going and doing faakhir rakam arzi in hazrat imamiya for maula please come to our town, so will give more and more moola to our dear maula muffaddal.

confusedaboutnass
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#214

Unread post by confusedaboutnass » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:09 pm

The mumineen of Burma, China, and Japan have been blessed that Janab Mustansir Bhaisaheb Mohyuddin of Karachi has been designated as Saheb e Dawat for these areas.

zinger
Posts: 1970
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#215

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:53 pm

has anyone in Mumbai been visited yet? i havent heard too much about it. would love to "host" them again like we did last time :mrgreen:

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#216

Unread post by alam » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:08 am

zinger, are you out of your mind, asking for Saheb e dawat in Mumbai? Mumbai IS the seat of Dawat, headquarters. The SAHEBS of dawat have been doling out enough from mumbaiites. And they are always there anyways,

think_for_yourself
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#217

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:19 am

confusedaboutnass wrote:The mumineen of Burma, China, and Japan have been blessed that Janab Mustansir Bhaisaheb Mohyuddin of Karachi has been designated as Saheb e Dawat for these areas.

Who is this Saheb e zulmat?

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#218

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:52 am

zinger wrote:has anyone in Mumbai been visited yet? i havent heard too much about it. would love to "host" them again like we did last time :mrgreen:

There is Abbasbhaisaheb (SKQ's brother), Taha bhaisaheb (MS's son) and Hussain bhaisaheb (MS's son) who have visited some of the people I know in South Bombay but their expectations were to have just juice/ light snacks.

Even though the SED would have wanted to have snacks, a friend prepared a full course meal because it was wrongly conveyed by the jamaat, the SED ate graciously and relished the meal.

What I know is that the local amils and the chamchas are the ones who create the fuss and trouble the people hosting SED but the qasr people are quite nice.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#219

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:07 pm

MMH wrote:What I know is that the local amils and the chamchas are the ones who create the fuss and trouble the people hosting SED but the qasr people are quite nice.
Qasre Mawali people are like Ajit, the ace villain of Bollywood who was always suave, well mannered and sophisticated, the bad work was executed by his sidekicks but ultimately the brain behind them was Ajit himself. :lol:

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#220

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:06 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MMH wrote:What I know is that the local amils and the chamchas are the ones who create the fuss and trouble the people hosting SED but the qasr people are quite nice.
Qasre Mawali people are like Ajit, the ace villain of Bollywood who was always suave, well mannered and sophisticated, the bad work was executed by his sidekicks but ultimately the brain behind them was Ajit himself. :lol:
You forgot to name the sidekick 'Raabert' :mrgreen:

Kharas_Mithas
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#221

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:52 am

haqniwaat wrote:You have to be related to muffy's wife and/or really be able to brown-nose to get these "dawat" posts. Notice how the others will end up going to "less privileged $$" areas.
Mukasir Saheb & Taha b.s Hakimuddin - Kuwait $$. -- qasim bs, sagga kaka of johra sharaf and taha his gunda son.
Shehzada Ammar bs - Dubai $$.
Shz Shabbir bs - Sharjah $$ - daughter married to jafferus sadiq, son of muffy.
Shz Aliasger bs - Karachi $$ - sagga kaka of johra sharaf
Shehzada Idris bs - Madagascar $$ - married to johra sharaf's sagga cousin.
Taikhum bs - Chicago $$ - Shz Huzaifa bs' son and muffy's chamcha nephew.
Abduttayeb bs - Toronto $$ - Shz Qusai bs' son and muffy's chamcha nephew.
Aqmar bs - New York $$ - Shz. Qusai bs' son and married to johra sharaf's daughter.
Abdoabitalib bs - Madagascar $$ - PA of Shz Idris bs and No. 1 chamcha, and son of Shz. Husain bs, muffy's new mazoon.
Mehlam bs - Colombo $$ - nephew of muffy, his No. 1 chamcha, and married to johra sharaf's sagga cousin's daughter.
Saeed Bs & shabbar BS - khaitan Kuwait $$ - brother of johra sharaf (shabbar is his son).
Who is johra sharaf??

Kharas_Mithas
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#222

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:57 am

bohrabhai wrote:Again saheb e dawat is coming be prepared Saheb-e-dawat waaste:-

Mukasir Saheb & Taha b.s Hakimuddin - kuwait...

Shz Ammar bs - Dubai
Shz Shabbir bs - Sharjah
Shz Aliasger bs - Karachi
Shz Idris bs - Madagascar
Taikhum bs - Chicago
Abduttayeb bs - Toronto
Aqmar bs - Newyork
Abdoabitalib bs - Madagascar
Mehlam bs - Colombo
Saeed Bs & shabbar BS - khaitan kwt

Why dont they go to places like khachrod, neemuch, nagda bharuch etc.............Intentions are so obviuos.
Jaago abdes jago.

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#223

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:08 am

Kharas_Mithas wrote: Why dont they go to places like khachrod, neemuch, nagda bharuch etc.
They need to rake in "dollars" not "dirt". But I wouldn't put it past them to send small-time mullas and shaikhs to such places too. Jo mila wo sahi aisi jageh se.

Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#224

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:18 am

Kharas_Mithas wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:You have to be related to muffy's wife and/or really be able to brown-nose to get these "dawat" posts. Notice how the others will end up going to "less privileged $$" areas.
Mukasir Saheb & Taha b.s Hakimuddin - Kuwait $$. -- qasim bs, sagga kaka of johra sharaf and taha his gunda son.
Shehzada Ammar bs - Dubai $$.
Shz Shabbir bs - Sharjah $$ - daughter married to jafferus sadiq, son of muffy.
Shz Aliasger bs - Karachi $$ - sagga kaka of johra sharaf
Shehzada Idris bs - Madagascar $$ - married to johra sharaf's sagga cousin.
Taikhum bs - Chicago $$ - Shz Huzaifa bs' son and muffy's chamcha nephew.
Abduttayeb bs - Toronto $$ - Shz Qusai bs' son and muffy's chamcha nephew.
Aqmar bs - New York $$ - Shz. Qusai bs' son and married to johra sharaf's daughter.
Abdoabitalib bs - Madagascar $$ - PA of Shz Idris bs and No. 1 chamcha, and son of Shz. Husain bs, muffy's new mazoon.
Mehlam bs - Colombo $$ - nephew of muffy, his No. 1 chamcha, and married to johra sharaf's sagga cousin's daughter.
Saeed Bs & shabbar BS - khaitan Kuwait $$ - brother of johra sharaf (shabbar is his son).
Who is johra sharaf??
Busaheba

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#225

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:MMH wrote:What I know is that the local amils and the chamchas are the ones who create the fuss and trouble the people hosting SED but the qasr people are quite nice.

Qasre Mawali people are like Ajit, the ace villain of Bollywood who was always suave, well mannered and sophisticated, the bad work was executed by his sidekicks but ultimately the brain behind them was Ajit himself.

You forgot to name the sidekick 'Raabert'
I even forgot to mention 'Mona Darling' :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#226

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Saheb e Dawat Shz Idris bs Badruddin DM Isteqbal in Complexe Burhani Park Tananarive Madagascar

25th Moharram, 1436

Location: Madagascar, Tananarive, Complexe Burhani Park


Image

Image

Image

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#227

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Email to Saheb e Dawat Idris bs that was never answered:

Subj: Tasleemat
Date: 98-08-02 16:14:50 EDT
To: idris@badruddin.demon.co.uk

Shehzada Saheb,

I am in very deep distress and have no one to turn to, and thought maybe you can help. I don't even know how to express what I am about to write, but I have faith in Aqamola's TUS doa mubarak, and know that he will always be with me, until and and even after my last breath. Please read this with shafaqat, as Aqamola TUS would want to see rehmat on any mumin.

Several months ago, Taher bhai Qutbuddin stayed over at our place here in Bakersfield, along with his wife. Before he came, the Aamil Saheb here, and many others from Baite Zaini made it very clear that they will not call our home, or have anything to do with us, as long as Taher bhai is at our house.

During Ashara Mubaraka in Nairobi, Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb called me in the morning one day, and asked me how things were. Then, the following day, he called me again, and told me that "since Taher bhai stayed at your house, he has probably messed up your mind and I want to clean it".

Then, he began to ask me questions like "can a mazoon receive taeed from Imam uzZamaan?" I replied "no". "Then who receives taeed?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then he said: "who will come in your qabr?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then, he began to ask me if I knew what happened with Mazoonsab. I replied that I knew a little bit, but not much. Then he began to tell me things that he said Mazoonsab had done in Africa. He told me to go and ask anyone "right here, any mumin, and they will tell you the story!" I was absolutely shocked! I replied: "I thought Aqamola TUS had said not to talk about this and that Aqamola had given maafi to Mazoonsab?" He said: "yes, but Mazoonsab still did all these things...so what if he had been given maafi, he still did these things, didn't he?!" Then, he went on to tell me what Mazoonsab had done in Udaipur, recently...how he used his hands to give salaami "like Aqamola TUS".

You probably want to shoot me by now, but wallahil azeem, this is what took place in Nairobi with me and Mufaddal Bhaisab. My logic does not allow me to agree with what he says about Mazoonsab. Because according to my logic, and Allah has given me a brain, if Aqamola TUS has kept Mazoonsab a mazoon, and if I try to question anything Mazoonsab does, I am questioning Aqamola. Also, since Aqamola TUS has made Mazoonsab Aqamola's mazoon, Mazoonsab belongs to Aqamola, and I believe he is Aqamola's TUS amaanat, and if I say or do anything against Aqamola's TUS amaanat, I am doing khayaanat. Nobody has told me this...I am deducting this all by myself, with pure and simple logic.

Also, in the ruqu chitthi (that I read in Sahifatus Salaat), which, when I die, I will have this piece of paper next to me, says: "wa bi haqqe dai'il ajal...wa mazoonehi wa mukasirehi...", which means to me that upon my death, I will have next to me as wasila in the ruqu chithi, the names of Aqamola TUS, Mazoonsab and Mukasirsab. How can one say anything against them and expect to receive their wasila in one's grave?

I don't care what anyone does to me anymore. I have simply had enough of this! They can crucify me or kill me or do whatever they want, but I know that when I die, Aqamola TUS will take me to heaven...He said exactly this in His wa'az in Dallas. I know that hell is going break loose on me now, but I am ready for it, for I know that Aqamola TUS will guide me and help me through it all.

I have nobody on this earth except Aqamola TUS who truly cares about me...and my wife. And you know for a fact per my history, that nobody in my family cares about me...it's all a big game for them. I have heard them many times talking about "two firqas that will happen" and "who will be mansoos". I say, Naoozobillah!!!!! May Allah grant Aqamola TUS the longest life, until the day of qiyamat! How can any moomin even think about mansoos! What a bunch of heretics! So when they say "TUS", do that not mean it?!!!! Are they waiting for something?!!!! And they call themselves moomin?! How can any moomin worry about "mansoos"? Why would any moomin worry about this, when the only thing a moomin cares about and loves is Aqamola TUS? What would Aqamola TUS say about all of this if someone were to do araz to him that this is how these people think?

Abde Syedna al Minaam TUS
Taizoon

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#228

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Saheb -E Dawat Janab Lamak Bs At Saleh Mohalla Karachi Pakistan

27th Moharram, 1436

Location: Pakistan, Karachi, Saleh Masjid


Image

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#229

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:24 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Email to Saheb e Dawat Idris bs that was never answered:

Subj: Tasleemat
Date: 98-08-02 16:14:50 EDT
To: idris@badruddin.demon.co.uk
Look at his email address....... He has described himself perfectly well "DEMON" :D

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#230

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:47 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Saheb -E Dawat Janab Lamak Bs At Saleh Mohalla Karachi Pakistan
27th Moharram, 1436
Location: Pakistan, Karachi, Saleh Masjid

Image
This lamak fellow is saeedul khair najmuddin's wife's brother. He is sagga nephew of Syedna Qutbuddin. He not only used to do sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin when he was mazoon, but he also used to push people away and yell at them when Syedna Qutbuddin would be entering/arriving. These people spoil the name of the mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola and then when it's convenient to their financial and social situation, drop him in a minute and eventually start spewing laanat at the very person that they used to idolize. The rumor is that lamak's mother, zainab bs is held "hostage" by all of her children otherwise she would have fled to Syedna Qutbuddin.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#231

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:55 pm

This Lamak fellow was into glass business and probably operated from Atlas Mills Compound, Mazgaon, Mumbai. Some 25 years back I was told that his business establishment was raided by the CBI as he had done lots of ghotalas and many Bohra glass merchants from Abdul Rehman Street had also to face the music due to their dealings with him.

canadian
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#232

Unread post by canadian » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Looking at the above pictures of Bohras bending in front of these white robed thugs, I have been wondering as to when and how we became so servile! Is this happening in all the Bohra sects, e.g. Alvi, Suleymani, etc.? Or are we Dawoodi Bohras only so slavish? No wonder we do not have any converts, where as other Islamic sects population is increasing by leaps and bounds.

way2go
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#233

Unread post by way2go » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:42 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Saheb -E Dawat Janab Lamak Bs At Saleh Mohalla Karachi Pakistan
27th Moharram, 1436
Location: Pakistan, Karachi, Saleh Masjid

Image
This lamak fellow is saeedul khair najmuddin's wife's brother. He is sagga nephew of Syedna Qutbuddin. He not only used to do sajda to Syedna Qutbuddin when he was mazoon, but he also used to push people away and yell at them when Syedna Qutbuddin would be entering/arriving. These people spoil the name of the mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola and then when it's convenient to their financial and social situation, drop him in a minute and eventually start spewing laanat at the very person that they used to idolize. The rumor is that lamak's mother, zainab bs is held "hostage" by all of her children otherwise she would have fled to Syedna Qutbuddin.
Lamak bs is married to the elder daughter of Shabbir bs who is the sagga bhai of SKQ. Lamak bs has made a fortune by going as a khitmatguzar from the qasre ali side during Haj every year.

Ummul Bani
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#234

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:30 am

way2go wrote:Lamak bs has made a fortune by going as a khitmatguzar from the qasre ali side during Haj every year.
Its funny how such people are even termed as khidmatguzars! I mean look at the pic, who seems to be doing the khidmat here? Just ridiculous.

Ozdundee
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#235

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:49 am

Australia is expecting a Saheb-e-Dawat too ...I heard from sources he is the son-in-law of Kauser bhaisaheb who is the brother in law of SMS. Mombasa readers will recall.

He is welcome as a tourist...but he will be followed to see how he transfers funds, where he goes whose homes he visits and every speech he makes in public will be recorded. He discusses FGM issue or he tries to bring extreme views he will be immediately questioned. He should be mindful of the visa conditions.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#236

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 am

These people are so stupid, they have no idea what the rest of the world thinks of their cave-like ideas. They have no sense of blending in with the times or respecting the morays and customs of the countries which they visit. But we cannot just blame them; we have to also blame those who succumb to these people and not question why they are not willing to behave in an amicable way towards others who hold different beliefs. Especially when it comes to the West.

mukhtaarhusain
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#237

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:32 am

These kothar gang, their aamils n mullas...all r heartless n shameless creatures...if u r minting money its bcoz of moula ni dua si n if u facing a downfall...aa to tamara gunah naa sabab che...saheb e daawat going shop to shop n singing ghanu jeevo infront of other pple n wadhawi rahya che n taking money without any shame...

salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#238

Unread post by salaar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:26 am

The only and only reason i could figure out why the kothar demotes higher education in the community is that if the new generation would attain professional qualifications, explore the developed world and have comparisons of different cultures they would not bend their head on the toes of these money suckers, on one pretext or the other they prohibits children to go to renowned universities and dont give them Raza, they very well know that allowing one child to such a place means bye bye from one future family and deprivation of lions share from his or her earnings. shame on their selfish attitudes iam a witness to a number of children who were stopped from going abroad and their parents proudly claims,..... JO NA GHANI WAAR ARAZ KIDI MAGAR RAZA NA AAVI.

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#239

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:56 am

salaar wrote:The only and only reason i could figure out why the kothar demotes higher education in the community is that if the new generation would attain professional qualifications, explore the developed world and have comparisons of different cultures they would not bend their head on the toes of these money suckers, on one pretext or the other they prohibits children to go to renowned universities and dont give them Raza, they very well know that allowing one child to such a place means bye bye from one future family and deprivation of lions share from his or her earnings. shame on their selfish attitudes iam a witness to a number of children who were stopped from going abroad and their parents proudly claims,..... JO NA GHANI WAAR ARAZ KIDI MAGAR RAZA NA AAVI.
Why do araz at all ? Don't the parents and the youngsters have enough intellect to choose what they want to do ? I just can't understand the mind-set. Some people even do araz to ask which line to select for future studies :roll: How is the Dai and his coterie going to know what the youngster is good at ? But yet the raza comes with some line of study and the parents gladly follow and they are quite proud of it too. I have never asked for raza for anything and never will.

New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

#240

Unread post by New » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Anjuman-e-Saifee Chicago
Misaq Majlis
Where: Al Masjid Al Badri
When: Sunday November 30th, 2014
Start Time: 04:26 pm
Saheb e Dawat Janab Al Aqmar bhaisaheb (D.M.) will be conducting misaq majlis for Anjuman-E-Saifee mumineen as well as Chicago North (Hizb-e-Shujaee). All the mumineen from other states which come under Anjuman-E-Saifee (i.e. Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri) MUST attend the misaq majlis as per farmaan.
Program for Sunday November 30th / 8th Safar al-Muzaffar 1436h is as follows:
•04:26pm - Maghrib/Isha Namaaz
•followed by Misaq Majlis
•06:30pm - Salawaat Jaman, all mumineen are invited.
All mumineen, mumenaat, farzando and Mehmano MUST attend and receive barakaat.
Shukran,
Who is this BS, has he been trained as a Daku Malkhao (D.M.)?